All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America

Great amenities
    Rather comfortable
    Ordinary pool
"Staycation"
It was pleasant, safe & quiet..
Trip with friends Apr 18, 2016
CLEOPATRA
I got the room for my daughters and I to have a girls weekend. The indoor pool was the selling point due to time of year. workout room is next to pool with glass window so I could workout and watch the girls at the same time. workout room is small and had to wait for machine but overall it was convenient.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
"Family overnight getaway!"
We stayed just one evening. Pleased with the whole place. The beds were comfy, great breakfast, friendly&helpful staff, and the indoor pool & spa were a hit with our whole family. We would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2016
valerie
"Very disappointed!"
The pool was indoor which we were going to utilize for my daughters birthday. She jumped in before I tested the temperature of the water. She panicked because it was so cold. I had to jump in and get her out so now we are both freezing. The water was about 45 degrees!!! That is ridiculous! Now my daughter is sick and her birthday treat was ruined!
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
Lorretta
Very Clean hotel. The staff was very friendly every time we got back to the hotel and when we were leaving.. The only thing that i would say that has to be revoked at is the breakfast choices. But other than that the stay was wonderful.
5 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Jody
For soccer camp and walking distance
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2015
Affordable, great service and a perfect location!
3 night business trip Dec 3, 2015
"Hidden treasure. Quiet neighborhood."
I always book this hotel. It is clean, nice employees. It's is close my LBJ workplace without having to get on main highways. It's tucked away in a quiet neighborhood.
3 night business trip Oct 26, 2015
Tanya
Clean and reasonable with a nice staff!
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
April
"Dallas.tx getaway"
Wonderful
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
Maria. Susana
"Great price, not great service"
For some strange reason they would not serve bottled water. Said it was a dry area.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
It was a great place to stay for three days. Just wish we would have been able to get queen size beds.. Very uncomfortable double bed since we have a 2 year old. But loved the staff and hotel!
3 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
Cheryl
"Okay hotel"
The hotel is actually a nice and mostly clean place. I liked the room. I like the indoor pool. The breakfast was pretty good. The room was mostly clean. A few pillows had stains and so did a blanket. My friend got some black stuff on her from the blanket. I didn't like that the room didn't come with a microwave and a refrigerator. If these had been the only problems I would have given a better review. I really disliked the rude employees working at the front desk. One was rude and not helpful. The other was helpful but still rude. I will not be staying at this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Nice place we really enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Kenisha
"Worth the trip"
We would definitely stay here again. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was well stocked even for the busy holiday weekend. The location was convenient to just about everything.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Aaron
"Really thin walls"
Went to the DFW area for a shopping trip. The area where the hotel was nice. We stayed on the bottom floor and the walls were really thin. We could hear the people upstairs walking around and talking all night.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Antonio
"Great location. Close to Galleria Mall"
Disappointed that room didn't have refrigerator or microwave. But room was nice and beds were very comfortable. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Judy
"Great hotel in all ways!"
We have stayed here at least 10 times for basketball tournaments over the past 4 yrs- it isn't the most convenient area to where we play but we keep coming back because of the awesome service!This time it was newly-renovated and the rooms were great!
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
carroll
"Restful"
The hotel was quiet. Staff was helpful. Breakfast was good and plentiful.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
David E
"Recommend"
Enjoyed our stay here. The check in was quick and the attendant was pleasant and professional. The room was clean and beds were comfortable. AC worked great. Shower had hot water. No outside noise - I hate when you stay somewhere and can hear every door shut and all conversations in the hallway. We did not have that problem here. The complimentary breakfast was good. The attendant working the breakfast room was friendly and had our plates picked up as soon as we finished. I would recommend this hotel and will stay here again.
2 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Krystle
"Middle of the road hotel."
We had to ask for more towels in our room twice then ultimately we went down and got them ourselves. No towels at the pool at all. Room kind of small.
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Dwight
"Pet friendly means $85.00 charge!"
I was told they were a pet friendly hotel... Then was charged $85.00. Such a ridiculous place and rule. Lastly it isn't even that nice of a place. Staff was rude and told me to call the manager.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Ali
Great stay, would definitely come back. Clean rooms, loved the bed. Our tub could have been a little better according to my boyfriend but to me it was an overall great stay.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Zoe
"Clean and comfy!"
Check in was fast and the staff was pleasant. The hotel was spotless. There was some minor wear and tear in the bathroom, but again, it was very clean. The beds and pillows were very comfortable for the price range. There was a wide variety of choices for breakfast.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
Lara
"Fairfield Inn Addison"
Exactly as expected from the Fairfield brand. Everything in order. No issues. Quiet, comfortable, easy in and out in a busy part of Dallas.
2 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
"Great Choice for Business Travelers"
Great hotel, excellent location at a great price.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Few amenities but not staff. Terrible breakfast!"
Beds were only double size and not two queen size. No microwave, no refridge, tiny bathroom cabinet space. Room stayed very humid. Indoor pool is not heated and was cold. But the people were friendly and the room was clean. New carpet...a huge plus or we would have left, I'm sure. So very clean, just small and few amenities...just typical ones that you expect for a fair price. OH...but the breakfast was the worst ever. Terrible.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Lannie
"Ok hotel."
The room is so-so. The room was clean despite a damp smell. The A/C is a little noisy when it came up. But the reception was very nice.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Nice hotel, I wish their was a more variety of breakfast food.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
leslie
"Nice but, cold pool"
The hotel was fine, the room was clean, the beds were very comfortable. The only problem was the pool was so cold my kids couldn't swim. It is an indoor pool, but not heated. So if you are traveling with children who want to swim, you may want to stay elsewhere.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Kristina
"hotel"
All positive.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Patrick
"Safety Concerns"
Overall, in was a good stay. I was particularly concerned about the safety of the hotel. There were large boxes lining the hall of the hotel because of an ongoing remodel and would have caused an impediment to people trying to exit during a fire or other emergency. I am a fire safety professional and am positive this was a violation of fire code. I don't not plan on staying at this hotel again as I do not feel the management did enough for the safety of my family.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Daren
"Great everything!"
Room and staff was great! Loved the breakfast.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
"Perfect!"
Perfect!
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Derald
"one night for hockey tourny."
In this price range I was expect higher comfort at room (little fridge and microwave) and richer breakfast. Only different between low rate hotel was cleanliness and indoor pool. Stuff was friendly. Overall is higher middle standard.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
petr
"Safety is not number 1"
Overall the hotel was a nice place to stay, but I took serious issue with the safety of the building. The hotel was obviously in the process of a remodel and had large boxes of furniture lining the hallway of our floor. As a first e safety professional myself, I was extremely unhappy with the lack of concern for my family's or the other guests safety. Had a fire or other emergency occurred that required an evacuation of the building, these boxes containing or have caused a very bad outcome. I thought very hard about packing up, leaving, and notifying the local fire marshal's office but was overruled by a higher authority (my wife). This hotel had the potential of being a great hotel for future visits, but this will not happen just based on management's total disregard for safety and I will strongly discourage friends and family to avoid this hotel.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Daren
"Clean hotel in Addison"
Check in was easy and fast. Rooms are simple (linoleum covered walls in bathroom stall, basic amenities), clean, slightly updated (nice decor as far as chairs and headboards, marble-style bathroom sink). Bed was awesome, slept really well. Outside noise was a minimum, sometimes I could hear pipes within the hotel. Good cable channels, has HBO.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Daina
"nice"
Room was small but everything was clean and in good condition. Nice place to stay. Good breakfast nice neighborhood.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria
Thank you for staying with us and I appreciate the feedback and hope to welcome you again .
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Jeffrey
"Excellent Hotel in Addison!"
The hotel staff at the Fairfield was extremely helpful and worked to make my stay a pleasure. I highly recommend this property to anyone staying the Addison/Galleria area of Dallas.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"A Great Stay - We'll be back."
This was like a dollop of heaven compared to the Motel 6 we stayed in last night. Service was great, rooms were great, and the beds and pillows were extremely comfortable. Even without the Motel 6 comparison, this place was in a good area and very pleasant overall. A great stay and we'll be back.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria
I am so excited that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with my staff here at the hotel please . I look forward to welcoming you again on your next trip to Dallas.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Kurt
"Nice Inside Pool"
For the price we didn't expected much, the room floor squeaked a lot and kind of annoying. The good thing about the hotel was the indoor pool.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"nice hotel"
Great very clean and friendly staff...breakfast was great....woukd go back
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
chad
"Weekend getaway"
Was great overall except we had 6 in the family and it was a bit tight in the room
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Very nice"
Came to town to visit friends. Very pleased with hotel, staff, location. Staff extremely helpful and friendly, knowledgable about area and directions. Will come back to same hotel next trip. Very pleased with our stay
1 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
david
"Hotel mistake"
This hotel is not what is not how it looks online. We were moved into a different room due to the uncleanliness of the first one. The bed sizes are also untrue. The beds for a double are very tiny. I will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"love it will stay again"
From the time I walked in I felt welcome Lauren was who checked me in room was clean bed comfortable where I was going was a 13 minute drive Walmart and and lots of food places near by breakfast was good in the am
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Great location, pleasant room, enjoyed breakfast, friendly and helpful staff
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Excellent!"
Great hotel- very quiet and affordable with nice continental breakfast! Will return here on our next trip to Dallas!
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria
We are delighted that your stay with the Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria was enjoyable. I will be sure to let the staff know that they are doing a great job and will be sure to share your review with the whole team. We look forward to your next stay! Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice Area"
Everyone is very kind and helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014