All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
13900 Parkside Center Blvd, Dallas, TX, 75244, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"satisfied for the price"
My stay was short however i was pleased with service, the room was nice & cean. The breakfast was hot & fresh. I would recommend this hotel for a weekend stay.
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
It was quiet and service spectacular! Close to Galleria without getting back onto 635.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Libby
"Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleri"
It was close to a lot of restaurants, easy to get too, nice accommodations.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Kurt
"Nice hotel, but nothing special"
The staff was great and the price affordable, which made our stay enjoyable. I booked the hotel because of the indoor pool and hot tub, which was hard to find in this region, and my children enjoyed playing in that. The hotel itself was average otherwise.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Would recommend to any one! The pool was great for the kids and the breakfast was good always stocked and clean.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Hotel was clean, friendly staff. Very comfortable bed. Only thing I didn't like was A/C took forever to cool room.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Perfect quick get away!"
It was wonderful. Had a great time and was a perfect way to end my birthday!
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2014
"Enjoyable"
We had a great experience here. The staff was friendy and helpful with any request we had. The beds were surprisingly comfortable! And the free breakfast was great too.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Chad
"Family get-a-way"
Great place to stay. Clean, clean, clean!!! Friendly staff. We will be back!!
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"quite neighborhood"
overall good place to stay. would be nicer if room had a fridge and queen size beds.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
"Great room fo the price"
Overall we give it a 4 out of 5 because the room did have a funny smell but the housekeeper took care of it the following day and it was fine. The hotel staff were extremely helpful and the breakfast was FREAKING AWESOME. They had top name brands of my kids favorite cereal... The pool was a bit cold for me but the kids LOVED IT. Extremely happy with our stay and the staff was awesome
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
PRISCILLA POYNER
"WONDERFUL!!!"
Very nice employees, even though we checked in after pool closing they allowed kids to swim for a few minutes. Housekeeping was very friendly. Will stay again.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
Stayed one night with my husband and we were very happy with the hotel. The bed was comfortable, room clean, front desk friendly and great location. Pool was cold and hot tub crowded so didn't get to enjoy that part but overall would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Karin
"Awesome hotel with awesome staff!"
I had a great experience at Fairfield Inn in Dallas! They had amazing breakfast and helpful staff that did everything possible to meet my needs.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
All was well except I believe the toiletries were reused.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria
Please accept my apology for the toiletries during your recent stay here at The Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North. I can understand how frustrated you felt. Our mission is to Impress the Guest and in your case we failed to do that. I have used your guest comment to inform my staff the imporance of providing our guest with oustanding service. I appreciate your informing us of your concerns. We want to offer the best service possible and feedback from our guests help us to do that. Again, thank you for taking the time to write. We hope to welcome you again soon.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Getaway"
Even though the hotel was packed with visitors from a competition the overall stay was decent. Only issue i really have was the breakfast but besides that overall stay was good
3 night trip Feb 28, 2014
rooms are not quiet - I could hear the guy next door snoring most of the night.
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
kathy
very nice. i plan to return soon
1 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2014
karen
Was a nice hotel. Walls were rather thin but good breakfast , clean room, nice indoor pool. Needs a coffee maker. Great wifi signal in room.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Daniels
"Great stay, again"
This is my second stay at the Fairfield Inn And Suites North Dallas. The staff is very helpful and courteous from the check-in, to the breakfast room, to the cleaning staff. Everyone was polite and helpful. There was plenty to eat at breakfast. The indoor pool and hot tub is wonderful. The fitness room was adequate although the stationary bike was out of order. The area is convenient to many stores, restaurants, and activities. I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
The only thing I didn't like about it was that the indoor pool was too cold it felt that it was outside. Everything else was great.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Juan Martinez
"Nice quiet hotel"
Stayed on a Saturday night , very quiet ans clean, Customer service was great, price very good for Dallas area
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
mat
"indoor pool is a joke"
We called to make sure the indoor heated pool was working. They said yes. When we tries it our 1st night, it was ice cold, and we were told that yes it was open, but the heater to heat thw pool had not been working! It was waaaay too cold to swim in.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
tara
"Excellent Place to Stay"
Excellent facility with great beds. Wonderful place to stay.
4 night trip Jan 28, 2014
P H
"Will stay again. Loved indoor pool."
We thoroughly enjoyed our visit. The staff was great, the bed was comfy, the place was clean, the water was hot and the pool is indoors. My young daughters (4&9) and I enjoy ourselves each time we stay here. It kind of feels like were supposed to be here, kind of a "homey" feel. The breakfast in the morning has eggs and sausage as well as a good selection of other things and they keep it well stocked. We will definitely look for an opportunity to stay here yet again.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2013
MegaDave
"The girls loved the indoor pool."
We have stayed here a few times and each time we have enjoyed ourselves. The beds are comfortable, the staff is friendly the place is clean and inviting and the indoor pool is a big hit with the girls. They have an enclosed patio with tables and chairs and if the weather is decent there is a gas grill that you could even have a cook out on. We found it very pleasing and it had kind of a "homey" feel. In the morning they have eggs & sausage on the breakfast bar as well as yogurt, fruit and more. Since our first stay we have always looked at this place to see if it was an appropriate choice for our stays and we will definitely look forward to going back again.
MegaDave
"nice location friendly staff"
Kids happy with pool and staff was friendly...best things I can say. Full size beds instead of queen. hotel in need of maintenance and repairs. pretty clean.
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2013
We will definitely stay again. Enjoyed the friendly staff and rooms/beds comfortable. The area was quiet.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2013
Kristin
"A Favorite Retreat Spot"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. A quiet hotel off the beaten path in Addison.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Great hotel, great location, great price!"
The room and the building in general were in top shape and very clean. The staff at the front desk were great! They even allowed a late check-out of 2 pm simply by asking. The location was perfect for me and very conveniently located by the restaurant row on Beltline. Very, very satisfied with my stay.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2013
Vic
"Comfy Beds, Friendly Folks"
It was great. The receptionists were both so nice. We asked about some good restaurants and got good information. The beds were sooo comfortable...or maybe we were just dog tired (haha). The room was clean and the complimentary breakfast was delicious. No complaints here.
Aisha
Daughter and I stayed at this hotel. It was very clean and safe. The staff was friendly and helpful. Thank you.
dwatt
"ok, not great"
Hotel is a bit dated. staff great. Paid for what we got. Not great value for price, ok value for price
2 night trip Sep 23, 2013
"Great room for the price"
I've stayed here several times this year and will use it again as the staff is friendly and the hotel is well maintained.
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
"Great place to stay!"
I will defentily recommend to my friends and family.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"For Pleasure"
The front desk young lady was awesome! We checked out on Sunday and wanted to watch the game and she gave us a late check out to finish watching it and even when the game went over the late check out time she didnt kick us out! By far the best customer service ever! I wish I could remember her name. And the breakfast buffet actually had meat on it instead of just eggs so it was worth getting up to make breakfast before 10am. The indoor pool has to be the best part as my girls enjoyed this the most. GREAT STAY!
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Nice Area"
It was OK, probably wont stay there again.
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2013
Danie'le
"Nice place to stay when in Dallas"
Close to everything and I a very safe Area of Dallas
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"Very exciting I had a very lovely time."
I enjoyed it from tha time I walked in my room til the time I checked out.
vivi
"Very exciting I had a very lovely time."
I enjoyed it from tha time I walked in my room til the time I checked out.
vivi
"We enjoyed our stay!"
That there r very still very nice ppl in the world.
shelicia
"Great place to wake up in"
Hotel was easy to find, plenty of parking, and really nice. Check in was a breeze and the guy at the desk was world class. Check out was the same with the lady. Room was quiet, clean and AC worked great. Breakfast in the morning was fantastic! I'll stay again next time I'm in Dallas.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
countryjew
"Easy to access in a pleasant part of town"
The stay was great, especially for the price we paid. The room was spacious and clean. Slept well - bed was comfortable, a/c worked well, no excess noise. Definitely considering staying again for another trip soon.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
"Great location for shopping in Dallas!"
The hotel was clean, comfortable and quiet. Good location for shopping in Dallas if your looking for something close to the Galleria.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
Lee
Ac in room did not work very well. I had it sent to 62 and I still did not use the blankets, it was just too hot..
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Very comfortable, clean and good location"
We had a very pleasant one night stay. Would recommend to friends or family.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"The Best"
I think it one of the best hotels around the Dallas areas. The rates are good, rooms are clean and the people are very friendly. It will take you anywhere within minutes on where you are trying to go.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Customer Service was lacking"
Desk clerk was not very helpful when we checked in. It had been a long day of travel and we arrived late, and she wouldn't accept our military ID and that resulted in us making multiple trips out to our car. Everything else was nice, but that made for a very poor first impression.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2013
CMI
"Simple and Sweet"
The hotel was simple and sweet. Very comfy and clean.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
KJ
"Good sleep Great breakfast"
Comfortable bed, great breakfast, I will look for Marriott hotels in the future.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013