All hotels in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 9, Hotel Zone, Cancun, QROO, 77500, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"decent for the price"
older hotel. clean and spacious rooms, but old. wifi in lobby only. no elevators. big pool and very close to the action - you can easily walk to the restaurants and bars and clubs and stuff, but the hotel is tucked away so its quiet.
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2015
susan
"One night"
Of you're looking for a quick one night stay before you go to your destination hotel, this is it. I would not recommend staying here for vacation.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"needs maintanence"
Hotel is in good location but needs serious maintanance everything is outdated
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
roberto
"Close to. The Laguna beach can not swamp no fun"
Only problem we have with this hotel. At night the area from street to the lobby about 500 meters too dark no light that scary to walk
Other trip May 14, 2015
son
"Very friendly staff and very clean room"
I arrived at 10Pm on April 8 2015,Room was ready and staff was great,very clean grounds,pool area and grounds overlooking the Lagoon where I spent most of my time watching other vacationers Jet skiing,motorboats,and enjoying the peace and quiet,enjoying a cold beer.The restaurant food was good the room was great no complaints at all,trying to book a room their for January 5 2016 to January 28 2016
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
stanley
I'm actually disappointed that Expedia would have this hotel as an option. This hotel looks nice on the outside, but my room was hideous. The beds were hard with old blankets. The hotel has a policy to wash your towels only once during your stay. If you require more towels, you will be charged 1.50 per towel. So , if you shower twice a day, you will be stuck with a wet towel. During my 2 day stay, I was praying that my kids weren't exposed to bedbugs or scabies!
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
monique
"Nice old school Hotel."
We loved our stay at this Hotel. We stayed here for 10 days. The rooms are clean. The room was huge, ~70 sqft. it had a fully equipped kitchen and living room. Just awesome! There are just 2 spots where you will have internet, at the pool and the lobby.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Danilo
""Cute" style."
Off beating path but extremely close to activities. Wifi little to be desired, need to be in lobby for good reception. Bed changed daily but not bath towels.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
suziedexter
"Close to clubs and beach"
Spring break vacation very nice beaches close to attractions nightlife and various activities
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
shelby
"Enjoyed peace and quiet over looking the lagoon."
Much better than expected I enjoyed the large kitchenette room I Iike older smaller hotels. Service was great from the front desk, bell boy, maids and restaurant.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Great Location about 5 minutes to the beach,Room is clean everything is ok.But the Air Condition is too loud and No Wifi in the room.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
POP
"Great location! Needs a makeover.."
The hotel is the perfect location and the staff is wonderful. It's one block from the main drag which includes Coco Bongo and other nightlife activities, but it's tucked away enough that when you are at your hotel it's peaceful and reserved. Great food at the hotel and the staff is very friendly. Plus there are many restaurants within walking distance. I walked to Starbucks every morning for a iced latte and an early morning jaunt through the main drag. The towel thing is weird, but I guess I can understand. This place needs a makeover, but the core is great. It's not a fancy place, but it's quaint and relaxing. Seems like they are on the downswing, but it wouldn't take much to bring it back to it's once glorious luster. In short. it was perfect for me.If your looking for a relaxing stay close to the party, this is the place.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Hotel,Resort,Timeshare"
It has beautiful surroundings for it being smak in downtown near the party places. This place was one of many that survived the growth of the city. That's why the old charm to it. The walls are made of Cal and white and old charm furniture.... It is what it use to be. A fine hotel in the day. As to the showerheads are from 1986 water-savers...ouch! That needs to change soon.tub is Hugh,but doesn't work.The views are gorgeous.. Of the lagoon.Lots of sunbathers there. Beautiful pool, near restaurant. We ate breakfast there once. Preferred eating out. This hotel is great for peace and relaxation, contrary to being downtown the noise it minimal so if lounging around in tranquillity is what you want this is the place. They have walk ways so you can take a lazy walk or run, watch out for crocodiles! No swimming in lagoon permitted Signs everywhere and gates,high headge walls to preventcrocs and peeps form meeting, ha didn't see one any where. Ask old timers and they said never seen one one premises ever! Lol he said he'd been working there for over 20yrs. Well we enjoyed our 2 bed room with great view from first floor. Near lobby where WiFi available and also poolside.Greeted by an iguana several times,but still no crocs. No ice machine.didn't have room service. Laundromat on site. Walk to buses and pretty much every where close. Took R-1 too old downtown to enjoy good food locals activities, a bus to playa Del Carmen, ADO..bus station take you any where even to airport to 63pesos.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
angie
"Very dog friendly!"
A great surprise much nicer than I expected in every way - a great value. I would stay there again but for a longer period of time.
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2015
Ronald
"Nice hotel in front of the conventions center"
It was the better choice for location, comfortability and price
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"we like the general location of the property"
But we were very disappointed with the beds (mattresses) and the pillows. They were both very hard and uncomfortable. The only place to sit was in 2 uncomfortable chairs. We asked for a kitchenette, water service, key to the laundry room and a coffee pot. They looked in the computer and saw we got our rooms thru expedia and declined all requests. There were others who received all these services. So, we felt like second class citizens. The price was good, but the accommodations were the worst we have ever had. Wifi was also poor.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
redcreekman
"Better than I expected, plus great location..."
I was expecting a horrible dump based on the price and previous reviews, but it was a great budget experience and great location. If I hadn't gotten a small cold toward the end of my stay, I don't expect I would have stayed much in the hotel anyway, so it is a perfect place to stay for those who like to have a ton of activities and not be in the hotel the whole time.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Jon
"Decent hotel, for the price"
If you plan to stay outside more than you're inside, then this hotel is the place for you. No, it's not upscale, but it was comfortable for my husband and I. It was a villa type setting, more so old-fashioned, but still comfortable. On the down side, your towels are only changed once while you're there and you have to pay for fresh towels. To add, the shower is like a water hose (too powerful); to illustrate, you'll be the cleanest that you've ever been, lol. Also, another negative is that there's no wifi in the rooms, only in the lobby. Overall, the fellow guests were welcoming and very friendly. A lot of the guests have been members of the Clipper Club for 20+ years; beautiful atmosphere. Another positive to highlight is that the location of the hotel is walking distance from many main attractions; while the upscale hotels are not.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Niema
"Nice hotel , close to the beach and to fun area"
Clean hotel, amazing location, but wifi only in lobby
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
irina
"Highly recommend."
comfortable. convenience. friendly stuff. Swimming pools and garden views are impressive.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Jun
"A little noisy"
I found the air conditioners loud and disturbing, but a nicely located hotel
3 night trip Jan 19, 2015
"Budget Hotel in a great location!"
I want to preface that I'm used to staying in luxury hotels (former management consultant Marriott platinum status and Hilton Diamond status) because maybe you can relate? This is definitely not a luxury hotel and I knew that going in. I was going to spend 5 days in Cancun filled with activities away from the hotel so I did not want to spend money on an all-inclusive. I only needed a room and bed and that's essentially what I got and I'm happy with it because I'm back home and I don't show signs of bed bugs or other nasty things if you stayed in a dirty hotel. I booked a studio w/ a kitchenette and a king bed. When I checked in, it was a double bed with no kitchenette. It was late so I just went to sleep. I told the front desk the next day after my excursion and they changed my room to what I originally booked for. They tried to call me on the 1st night to tell me but it was my fault that I didn't pick up the phone. They did their job. They're not the friendliest bunch but again, it's a budget hotel so I'm not expecting world class service. (Both) rooms were clean. I slept with the windows open (80's F in January) and it was great. The bathroom is clean and everything worked. No problems. The location is amazing. It's in the heart of the hotel zone. You walk a long driveway's lengths and all the major restaurants, clubs, beach access is right there. There is a huge fancy supermarket minutes away. I didn't need to rent a car at all because the location was awesome.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Jane
"comfortable hotel removed from the hustle bustle"
rooms were nice but very little noise buffer between rooms
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Nice hotel in the center of the tourist zone"
I've stayed at this hotel several times and I like the location. If you prefer a balcony room though forget this hotel. There aren't any available. Also it's on the lagoon side of the street as opposed to the ocean view side. Another thing is that it has four floors and no elevator. I don't mind walking and always stay on the top floor
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
G
"Worst hotel I have stayed at !"
This was the worst hotel I have stayed at in a very long time! There was no hot water...showers were not even lukewarm. They charge extra for everything..if you want your towels washed, there is a charge per towel, they charged to make a local call for me, they charge if you want a lock for the safe in the room. I asked for more toilet paper & it took 2 requests & 2 hours to get it. I called for help with my luggage & no one ever showed up. The bed & pillows were hard & uncomfortable. None of the lamps worked.
6 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Pat
"Dirty hotel"
There are many roaches and bugs in the hotel bedrooms, and they charge extra if you want them to wash the towells. The people who work in the hotel are very nice though
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Ana
"hotel is ok and two blocks from the beach."
the main office person was not friendly. The front of the hotel needs to be more presentable. The rooms are very spacious and air conditioner works great. Breakfast is not good coffee is too strong and ur given danish which is a day old the fruit is not fresh. If u decide to eay the full breakfast it will b $7.00 per person.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Josephine
"run down rooms"
Outside looked nice than you enter your room. They need mayor updates. everything in it. The road if you want to call it that) into Clipper Club is sharp rocks and pits. No lights at night when you walk back. Just a VERY dark alley/street. Clerk at front desk should be doing grounds keeping not checking people in, no clue on how to treat in coming guest. Also, some one let the air out of tire over night. We only were there 1 night, thank god we went on to the Hyatt Zilara for the next 7 days.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
JACQUIE
"Location!. Great place to sleep while exploring"
Want to explore Cancun and don't necessarily need a luxurious hotel to stay? This is your place. GREAT LOCATION next to tons of restaurants, transportation and nightlife. We stayed here while we explored the region, and then move to an all inclusive hotel to relax. The pool is really good, the location is incredible, and the hotel is really clean. However keep in mind, this place is an older timeshare. It needs a lot of upgrading, but it has everything you need, and more (kitchenette). The bed is hard, there are popcorn walls and ceilings, the restaurant is OK, but free wireless wi-fi throughout most of the hotel, friendly staff, nice pool, great views of the lagoon...and again great price and location. I would definitely stay here again, as long as I am not planning to stay in the hotel the entire time. Don't expect much...you didn't pay that much! Stay here, and explore Cancun.
4 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
"Great location, old rooms"
Rooms are pretty old, equivalent to a hotel 6 but the location is pretty good, walking distance to coco bongo and the ferri to isla mujeres. The price we paid trough hotels.com was the best in the area!
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
Cynthia
"Close to many must see places"
The hotel lobby was outdated, the people was nice and help full, the rooms are small to mid size, but real clean and well taking care of, the hotel location is great so close to many attractions, a good deal for about 60 dls per night, the only problem is the main road leading to the hotel is not well taking cared of, after all 3 to 3 1/2 out of 5.
4 night family trip May 20, 2014
Marco
"The location is great"
the main atractions are with in walking distance, the restaurants are closed by, the hotel lobby is not well taking cared of, the rooms are really clean, small to mid size but nice, After all is a good deal for a area where lots of hotels are expensive. 3 out of 5 .
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
"well located hotel"
everything is close to the hotel, night clubs, beach , oxxo , buses , the walkway to the hotel from the street needs more light and to be paved , too bad no WI-FI in the room , employees very helpful , unexpensive but not luxury.
Other trip May 29, 2014
Marco
"Needs mainteinance"
The hotel is comfortable but there is some construction work going outside, it is at a walking distance from coco bongo and other great places, the bad thing is there is a marketplace across the street from the hotel which gets kinda dangerous at night, i even got my phone stolen while walking from coco bongo to the hotel at night, but other than that everything was great and people at the hotel were very welcoming and helpful.
1 night family trip May 23, 2014
"Beautiful property but hard beds"
Great location for shops and downtown clubs. No elevators and we are on the 4th floor, but a beautiful view of lagoon and property well landscaped and clean. Pool is very nice and hammocks and patio settings abound. Great for one our two nights, or if you like hard mattresses. Mostly families seen and pleasant environment. The door to suite did not have a chain and I questioned security as the lockbox had an additional charge to obtain key. I'd stay again for 1-2 nights but not more due to listed concerns.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
DJT
"Goog Place"
:-)
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Relatively cheap hotel situated in a good spot."
The staff was not very friendly but it was a pretty cheap hotel for being so close to where the action is.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Nice location, very friendly employees."
We spent 9 nights, like it :) Lots of things to do, Is an old hotel so, dont expect nothing fancy
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
martha
"Quiet hotel near everything."
Hotel is quiet at night, despite being close to nightlife. Offers free wifi in restaurant, hotel, and parking lot. 5 min maximum walking distance from lots of restaurants, mall, clubs, and beach. Sheets/towels cleaned once during stay or fee is charged. Make sure room is clean when checking out or they will charge a costly fee.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
Chad
"Just The Facts..."
1 Within walking distance to restaurants, public beaches, nightclubs and shopping. 2 Rooms are clean, no signs of insects. 3 The grounds are very well maintained. 4 Air conditioners will freeze over with ice if thermostat is set too low. 5 Restaurant service is slow and food quality is within an average range. 6 Most of the staff are friendly, but speak little or no English. 7 Crocodiles, iguanas and other lizards are occasionally seen on the grounds. 8 The pathway to the main street is pothole ridden and dark at night. 9 A continental breakfast of fruits, breads and beverages was included. 0 Overall room comfort was lacking. (Ultra firm pillows/beds, poor television and doors slam to close.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
JIM
"Small and friendly"
From start to finish we had a very nice experience. This is not a 5 star hotel, but if you want a small friendly hotel this is it. True it is an older smaller hotel with out all the fancy upgrades, but it is clean, comfortable and everyone is friendly and eager to please. They have a prompt Mexican minute. When you come to the front desk to just say HI or with a need, Filepe is there with a friendly smile and trying to make your stay as pleasant. It is located on the lagoon, so quiet, and lots of grassy grounds to wander of find a quiet place to relax. If you want to fish bring your pole and fish in the lagoon. Very close to ocean beaches located within walking distance. Also just a few blocks away the famous Cancun night spots, if you are so inclined. Located 1/2 way between downtown and the other end of the hotel zone, so easy to reach buy the bus system.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
"Cancun"
This was my first trip to Cancun. I see the advantage of a resort. For the price, I can't complain. The staff was very nice. It was fine for me but if you want pampered, this is not the place for you.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
rdb from Pa
"Not a bad place to stay, but don't expect too much"
To get to this hotel you have to drive down an alley where the road is broken into bits. It looks like someone took a jack-hammer to it. At night, they have to have security guards watching the alley from the main street to the hotel because it's a little dark and some of the surrounding buildings are abandoned and dilapidated. The room was just ok. The staff was very nice. The pool is very nice. You basically only get wifi in the lobby of the hotel. You have to carry your luggage up stairs to your room as there is no elevators.
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
Jay
"Good hotel near partyzone"
Affortable prices and very centre location near major nightclubs. Still quiet and suitable also for familys with children. Wifi didint work in our room. I highly recommend this hotel if you are low budget and going to party in cancun.
2 night trip Jan 7, 2014
"Hotel staff is incompetent completely"
It was a tough experience explaining to the staff that I paid for 3 adults and therefore my son should be treated as an person with all the entitlements, e.g. be given a bath towel in our room. It took several calls from Expedia to settle the issue.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Don't choose this one!"
Stay anywhere else!
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
Carolina
"good as far as location"
Everything is walking distance. If thats all that matters, it was perfect for the price we paid, which was a lot lower than what the hotel had advertised in their lobby. No wifi in the room, only in the pool area and the lobby. The beds arent that comfortable. But like i said LOCATION!! was awesome. If you want to save a bit of $$ & just need a nearby place to rest your head and shower up + the going rate is low, i say go for it.
1 night trip May 12, 2013
AMB
"Close to entertainment"
for the price, it was a decent hotel but the location is what was attractive as it was within steps of the markets malls and the night life
2 night trip Mar 14, 2013
"Great location & Great room!!!!!"
Location, location, location. This hotel is in the heart of everything. Room was great, great bed, good water pressure in shower, big room. There was NO weird smells and A/C was NOT noisy at all. I slept like a baby. Would definitely come back.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
Happy Customer
"I guess it worked for us, but..."
...could they have really overlooked so much? We had a night in Cancun on our way home and were looking for two things: a clean-ish place in the hotel zone with free wi-fi. While it would be unfair to say that those needs were not met, because they were, there were some really glaring issues here. Specifically, and most glaringly, how could hotel management think that it would be OK to have holes in the ceiling/floor so large that you could see your upstairs neighbor? Are you kidding? The rooms were basic and outdated, and the front desk help was lousy. But, again, we weren't expecting much. But seeing above us the neighbors' unflattering undersides was a little disturbing. This building needs remodeling and they need a friggin' coffee maker.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2012