All hotels in Nevada, Iowa, United States of America

Room is all right
    Service is adequate
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
"Great rates- good experience"
I stayed in a standard room with a king bed. The room overall was clean, slightly outdated bedding/decor, but for the price it was a great deal. Room came furnished with a mini fridge, microwave, and small coffee maker. Breakfast was included and mainly featured a few types of cereal, mini muffins, mini donuts, and pre-made waffles. I was a little hesitant about booking because of the rates were so low, but overall it was a satisfying stay.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
nevada
"one night stay"
Very basic accommodations. No pool, hot tub etc. Looked new or remodeled and very clean. Quiet! Continental breakfast ended early for a weekend. Only 6 - 9
Other trip May 18, 2015
they cleaned parking lot from snow in middle of night and sidewalks and even cleaned the snow by hand between our parked vehicles.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Our room must have had a overflow of water because it smelled musty. My husband could not sleep well.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Slept in better hotel's the continental breakfast was poor And loud noises at night made it hard to sleep
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Graduation"
Staff helped me find something to eat after a late arrival. He even called the restaurant to make sure they were open and stay open until we got there.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Unfulfilled contract and RUDE!"
The night help staff was EXTREMELY rude. The manager and he would not listen to reason and got even more rude and hung up on me when we called to attempt to resolve any issues he may have had.The hotel would not give any refund through Hotels.com and now we must go through the credit card company and get our prepaid fee refunded. The manager would also not give us his name. I WOULD RECOMMEND NOT STAYING AT THIS ESTABLISHMENT based on our experiences.
3 night trip Apr 26, 2014
C Urbain
"Horrible manager"
I would not recommend anyone to stay here! The service was horrible, worst of all just because I was trying to check in the manager yelled at me and was very disrespectful everytime I asked a question because there was a little conflict with my room that I had booked. I was so mad we didn't even stay there, we traveled to Ames just so we didn't have to stay in this place.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"not bad"
Not bad not great good for the moneu
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"ISU Game"
Went to the ISU/Iowa game and this was the only place that had vacancy. When I booked the hotel I skipped over the part that asks how many will be staying, so default was 1. There were 4 of us. The guy running the place came up to me while I was getting ice and asked how many were in our room. I told him 4 and he flipped. He told me I needed to pay an additional $60 per night. I told him it was a mistake and would be fine with paying. We got on the website and it stated that it would be an additional $10 per person, not $20. I showed him and he said that the rules change. I said the rules change because there is a football game? He said yes. When I challenged it he freaked out and threatened to call the cops and throw is out. We had no choice but to stay because every hotel in the area was booked. A good story I guess, but will avoid this place at all cost next time. Maybe sleep in our car, it would have been more pleasant.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
"This is a budget hotel. Don't expect much."
We had two rooms, one upstairs and one down. The one upstairs was clean but worn. The downstairs, including the room had an offensive smell. We ended Febreezing it. The ceiling tiles in the bathroom were cracked and although the room was clean it was a lot more worn than upstairs. The staff was efficient and not rude. He handled any problem we had very efficiently but he's not overly friendly, which is ok. This is a budget hotel and we were in a pinch so we didn't have high expectations but it was a little less than even we expected (regarding the rooms on the first floor-conditions.) Probably wouldn't stay there again unless we could guarantee rooms only on the 2nd floor.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
J.
The room was small, but it was comfortable and clean. The cable didn't work at first, but the guy came quickly and fixed it.
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
"Very poor customer service"
Would never stay there again!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
TaTahneeka

TripAdvisor reviews for Budget Inn & Suites

"STAY AWAY"
09/08/15 S W
Please I beg you don't stay here! I have never written a review in my life, but staying in this place made me do so. This place was awful, awful, AWFUL. The room was disgusting and it looks though they haven't clean this room at all for days may even mouths!! The room had a smell of mold. You can see mold growing all over in the bathroom. When I went to get some ice, the mold was growing outside the ice machine as well as mold in the ice. The bed sheets looked dirty and used by other guest and not change as well as garbage behind the bed, yes behind the bed and death insect too. You have a microwave and a small refrigerator in your room but you are not allow to eat inside your room. That's what they tell you when you come in and they have you sign a agreement of how much they change you if you break something or even bring food into the room. The iron and iron board was disgusting and un-fuction. I couldn't iron my dress because the iron was burn and the iron board smell like urine. I had put the "Do not disturb" sign outside my door. I didn't want anybody coming into the room while I was gone. When I returned late afternoon, the maid had come inside and fixed our bed and clean the room (so it looked like the maid clean because the the floor was still dirty and the mold was still in the bathroom walls). They do offer breakfast and I went somewhere else to eat. After seen mold in the hotel, I wasn't sure what I will find in the food. Please, don't stay here, you'll be better off finding a hotel in Ames, IA. It's worth the extra ten minute drive and extra cash. Trust me.
"Horrible place"
08/27/14 TravelerG2034TU Chicago, Illinois
Stayed here because my group found this place near Ames. Room had a horrible odor (unlivable actually), spider web in tub ceiling (never cleaned in the few days we were there), and repeatedly the owner was rude and frequently yelled at other guests. At one time he was screaming at paying customers in the parking lot. There is NOTHING but the room, no food, gym, etc. "breakfast" consists of small store box doughnuts and stale cereal in plastic bins in the tiny lobby with broken seated chairs. Truly the worst motel (not even hotel) experience I have ever had. We ended up leaving and paying only $20 more (still less than $100) for a Great gorgeous place in Ames. Just keep driving past this place. The owner should be ashamed of himself for how he treats customers (at one point he was screaming and slapped his kids, everyone could hear this it was so awkward and uncomfortable we left). The rooms are like a dorm with NO privacy and sound. Which is fine since they charge extra if you dare to have someone stay in your double room (I heard the owner arguing with a customer about her "sharing" her room with her Husband!!!) So unprofessional and dirty it's amazing this place gets any business. Avoid at all costs.
"Efficient"
08/04/14 rcomont Aurora, Colorado
This motel was the closest to Maxwell, IA We were in town for a funeral/Old Settler's. Good price for what you get. We did not do the continental breakfast, McDonald's was right down the road. Also, the new Story County hospital was up the block. We had a 2nd floor room. You can hear everybody slamming their doors, but it didn't bother us. Bathroom was clean, bed was ok aka worn in, pillows nice and comfy. AC worked great, no elevator. The front desk clerk was very nice well. Free wi-fi which was nice since I didn't get great service in Nevada.