All hotels in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here18001 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach, FL, 33160, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The pool area was a bit "dirty" with a lot of used cups around and trash. Pool loungers had dirty pads as well. Overall, hotel is nice but a bit out dated. Needs a coffee shop option as well. Staff was great.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2014
JB
"Excelent Hotel"
Everything was great. Breakfast should have more options having a high international tourist visit.
7 night family trip Apr 10, 2014
"Nice hotel right on the beach"
Very nice room, perfect view of he pool and beach, great weekend getaway!
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"More than I Expected"
Room and Hotel: Very clean. Surprised to find we had a huge balcony and a hot tub. The bay view is cheaper but view is amazing. All day room service is nice if you are out late. Beach: Never too crowded and adjacent to Trump condo towers so there is a large stretch of beach to enjoy. Surrounding Locations: Conveniently close to shops. Across street: a CVS, beach shop, numerous bars/ restaurants, and a liquor store. This makes your food/beverage expenses mush cheaper. Adventura mall is ten minutes away and beautiful. Tips: Everything is much more expensive at the hotel given the Resort fees and taxes - not the hotel's fault - so if you want food or adult beverages go across the street as the options are numerous and great quality - if you like Italian check out Timo's. Valet can get expensive, so see if you can park yourself. If you plan to drive around the city often get a SunPass – cheap and you can get it at most retailers. No toll booths, just the pass - get it early as it won't activate till 6AM the next day. Cash is necessary to some of your entertainment options. Don't forget your sunscreen even if it is overcast. ENJOY MIAMI!!!
4 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2014
"Way to many hidden cost"
Way to many hidden cost and extra 275 in fees who ever heard of a 20 doll or a day pool charge everything has a fee even towels and chairs at the poolside will not return
3 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Carrie allen
"Overpriced for mediocre quality"
Two or maybe two and a half stars
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
"Excellent break"
Nice and met expectations of resting and shopping. Food is quite expensive. How can a breakfast for a couple in a regular buffet cost USD86
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
ANDRES
"Less than expected"
Less than expected. Pool is not as nice as it looks on the web and the service there is not good. The elevators are very crowded and the hotel is very noise on the weekends. Rooms are big and beds are comfortable but decorations is not very nice.
6 night trip Mar 23, 2014
"We had higher expectations"
It was OK. Our expectations were higher of this hotel - being Trump property and everything. Constantly requesting to have the right number of bath, hand & wash towels, asking to refill coffee cups. Expecting lunch to be served on the beach in less than and hour and 20 minutes.
5 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
Ilya
Awesome hotel the staff was great could not of had a better vacation.
7 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Perfect for family vacay!"
Kid friendly, adult friendly, perfect for fam vacay! we loved this hotel! The outdoor setup (pool, hot tub, outdoor bar, convenience to beach) ws awesome. The std room was spacious enough to accommodate 2adults and 2kids. The ocean view and balcony were perfect. The staff was also very nice and attentive.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2014
Lake
"Not what I hoped to find"
The valet was slow and short staffed. The bellman didn't offer to take my bags until after I tired of waiting and picked them up myself. The front desk spent the check-in time trying to up sell me to a better room. I paid the additional fee for the upgraded room but regretted it. The rooms looked like Hampton inn or Courtyard rooms with a view which was not what I expected for the price I was paying. The room service was slow and the food quality was poor. I wouldn't stay at a Trump property again. The Trump staff and decorators should tour Westin and Hyatt Properties for inspiration.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
John V
"A mixed bag"
The hotel was acceptable. Excellent location, large nicely appointed rooms. Food was good but very overpriced. No casual place to get dinner on Mon or Tues eve. In hotel. Friendly service poolside but not enough staff. Front desk staff was not well trained. Good concierge! Insufficient number of elevators for the size hotel. Overall nice but will choose other hotel for next visit.
5 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
Marci
"Great hotel on quieter stretch of the beach"
We've stayed here twice. The hotel is on a great stretch of beach and the area is quieter than South Beach (which is what we were looking for). There isn't a lot within walking distance, so be prepared to have a car or take cabs (which isn't too much or a problem). The Aventura mall is a short drive away. The beach is awesome and the beach staff is wonderful. The new bar on the beach is really nice too. The rooms are clean and have great views. The cost is a little high, but I'd be willing to pay it again for the amenities!
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Andy
"customer service"
I expected much more from this hotel. I have stayed there before and was satisfied. This stay was not at all satisfactory. The internet service (free) was not accessible. The hotel referred us to an outside source for help. After being on the phone for 1 hr with this company, i received no help. The hotel was not assistive and continued to refer us to this outside source. Secondly, morning room service was ordered and not received on time, actually forgotten on one occasion. The toilet was running for the entirety of our stay. Repeated attempts to rectify this problem were not addressed. This is not hotel I would recommend. It was expensive and not worth it.
3 night trip Mar 10, 2014
"Would stay there again!"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. We had come for pure relaxation, to just chill and re-calibrate after a stressful period following my mother's passing & it was my husband's birthday. We got everything we had hoped for and more. All of the staff were very friendly and professional. Our Junior suite was lovely and quite spacious, but the best part was the in-room washer/dryer! No packing dirty clothes upon arrival home!Now that's a feature that separates a top quality hotel from it's peers, because it shows that they are thinking about every detail regarding their patrons travel. They also delivered us a very thoughtful room service with a lovely card. We are most appreciative of everyone there.
3 night trip Mar 11, 2014
Sue
"The fantastic beach was the 'draw' here."
Sunny Isles Beach is a wonderful stretch of beach, out of the way of the busier South Beach and Miami areas. The Trump International staff was very good and the beach was amazing with the beach staff very attentive and helpful. The rooms however were not quite up to par with the price. The bathroom was dimly lit and not the cleanest. Had trouble getting towels. If you do not request an ocean view room, you will be stuck with a very noisy street room/balcony--for $50 more, enjoy the view and quiet of the ocean view room.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Sam
"Very nice Hotel, good Restaurants"
Great experience, Me my husband and my three years old boy had a great time.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Eli
"Was not a good experience."
Had to wait over 45 min every time I called vallet to bring my vehicle. Even if you put up the do not disturb sign they still come and walk right into your room. Our shower was dirty. The beach was "contaminated" and no one mentioned any of that information to us. We kept being told that Microsoft was there so they were busy and it felt like we were being pushed aside. Not a pleasant hotel experience at all
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"nice hotel on beach"
mostly a good experience. At times, elevator service was inadequate with crowds and annoying waiting time
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"On the beach a family hotel"
We are seniors and surprised at the nbr of families. Makes for a busy beach and pool area.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
Barry
"good"
20th floor with beautiful ocean view, hotel was fully booked, we ordered a little thing from amazon and they charged us like $5 for the delivery which I think is ridiculous; staff at the restaurant were great; we'll try to come back with our little daughters
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Nice hotel (but not a real Trump)."
Nice, clean hotel. Get ready to add around $45 per day as "resort fee", also $30 per day parking fee. $1.50 for making one coffee with the coffee maker in the room. Come on!
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
This was my second time at this Trump in Miami. It was the same high quality experience I've grown to expect and trust with the brand. Clean room, outstanding service, pools and hottubs are outstanding, beach access is incredibly convenient. All around a great spot that could be a vacation in and of itself.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
Matt R
"Excellent personnel service"
The hotel personnel was excellent.we had a problem with our toilet for two days before they moved us to another room. They did upgrade us to an ocean front which was very nice.
4 night family trip Jan 16, 2014
I won't stay there again, my first room had a terrible smell in it, and they upgraded us to a one bedroom suite, which was nice but not impressive. Back to the Waldorf Astoria!!
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
R Windsor
"Great beach front hotel with superb service"
Rooms are very spacious, kitchenette available, tub and shower. The pool facilities are great and beach front service absolutely fantastic. All staff was great, it was worth the investment. Shuttles to aventura, south beach and bal harbour shops, very convenient.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Beatriz
"A couple of things..."
The check-in staff screwed up my reservations and breakfast for four every day was $100 (each day), a late night swim in the pool had us jumping out due to the floating condom! Not going back anytime soon.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Disappointing"
General condition-- Maintenance could be better. Several things/ appliances were not working. Bathroom wood finishings were falling apart. The cleaning lady knocked at our door by 8 am, every day, when we were still sleeping. Elevators in bad shape, and very slow. Staff-- courteous, but seemed not well informed. A lady at the breakfast buffet was rude, though. I mean, very rude. Valet parking-- try not to use it. They couldn't locate our car on the first day, were painfully slow on subsequent days. Breakfast-- buffet was great. Pools/ amenities-- Very good. Location-- very good. On the ocean, and near several interesting points of interest. Near Aventura Mall, as well, and with easy access to Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. Bottom line-- disappointing for something that carries the Trump label.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
MCA
"Close to beach. Needs refreshed. Pillows smelled."
Was ok. Wouldn't go back
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
kim
"Almost 5 stars!"
Hotel experience was great. My only issue was with a check-in attendant, who so was inept I had to ask her if she was new at her job. I booked two reservations through Expedia (and when I arrived the first attendant combined them. Things were fine for the first two days then on the next I got locked out of the room. After coming back from a day of shopping at the mall, I discovered this with three kids in tow and the attendant wants me to call Expedia. On a Sunday! I explained to her I gave both my itineraries to the first attendant when I arrived, that I was tired and since she already had my credit card on file, we can figure it out later after I got some rest. Witch said "No that's not possible". Had to ask her to call the manager who looked up the record -- apologized for the hotel's mistake and told me that the two reservation were missing a day in between. I wasn't going to stay for the first two days and move out for one day and stay another two?! I told him I confirmed all with the first rep and he again apologized and gave me $50 off the middle night's stay. Only to go back to them later and find that the same idiot attendant tells me that the manager changed his mind about the discount after I left the front desk, with a copy of my receipt (I stopped trusting them after the first check-in). I told her since I have my copy with the rate the manager offered and I signed for they could fight with my credit card company after I leave. Upsetting!
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
"Great weekend getaway"
Great place to relax. If your from a cold part of the country come here in December. We left in a major winter storm. Arrived in Miami to sun and warmth!! Bc
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Great Staff, Great Location, Great Hotel!
4 night romance trip Nov 7, 2013
Pete
"grat place"
exellent
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
uzi21
"Nice TIme"
My sister and I went down for a quick getaway. Evrything was so pleasant! The staff was great and always accommodating. The only problem that we encountered were that the prices were WAAAAY to high in the restaurants and bar. Also, if you are interested in heading down to South Beach, a cab ride will be a bit pricey. Overall good stay though.
2 night trip Nov 9, 2013
CM
I am a VIP at the diplomat.i was treated porly at Trump and will only stay there again if other nice hotels in area are sold out
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2013
my only complaint is we were 4 adults and the room was set up for two. towels coffee cups coffee etc we had no toilet paper on the last day at all called for some and arrived 45 mins later we used tissue not acceptable for this caliber of hotel and price
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
ray
"Second Time Around - Will Be Back Again!"
This is the second time that I have stayed at this property. I was in town for a business convention at the Miami Beach Convention Center. Where the property is not located close to the Center as it would be to stay in the South Beach area, I very much enjoyed the property and felt that I received a very good room rate value.
2 night trip Sep 23, 2013
"very nice hotel, good location"
that was very good time, very nice friendly staff I will came back soon and recommend to all my friends
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
luba
"very nice place"
some workers do not make tourists feel the conformity requered for this type of hotel
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"Beautiful hotel in a beautiful location"
The most dramatic moment is opening the room door and seeing nothing but sparkling blue ocean through the balcony sliding doors. You can be as busy or relaxed as you want to be. As others have said, it is a little pricey, but for the money, you get a million dollar view and a luxury experience. Plenty of fast food shops right across the street. We enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2013
Eddy Mac
The hotel needs a facelift big time!!!
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
Sebastian
"I LOVE THIS HOTEL ..."
From the moment My Daughter and I drove up to this Hotel it was great. We were pleasantly greeted by the Valet Attendants who offered to take our bags and welcomed us with a big smile .. Then at check in we were greeted and welcomed again by the most lovely young woman. I wish I could remember her name . She was so nice and even upgraded our room from a Bay view to THE MOST AMAZINGLY BREATH TAKING OCEAN VIEW ROOM WITH A BALCONY. Rm 2712.. This view was REALLY to die for.. Even the hallways have floor to wall wrap around views of the bays and city ..Just gorgeous..The room its self was spotless and had a kitchenette with a microwave, sink and a mini bar refrigerator that had enough space in it for us to be able to bring some fruit back with us for a night time snack. I had a little issue with the toilet not flushing so I called the front desk and they couldn't apologize enough and sent someone up immediately.. I honestly can't think of one bad thing to say about this place. I went for business and didn't have time to visit the pool or beach area but I could tell from my balcony that it was beautiful and the guests looked like they were having a great time. The ocean is so clean and serene there . It was a fabulous stay . I will definitely return, this is my new place to stay ..
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
Diana
"Not what a Trump hotel would be."
I never imagine find a medium hotel in the most important area of Sunny Isles. I decided go there thinking in something similar to Aqualina Hotel, but I made a big mistake. I hope the next Trump building in Punta del Este, UY, not be like this. Otherwise will be a disaster!
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
Marcelo
"Nice. On the beach."
Extremely good value for the price. Upscale facility directly on the beach. Vacation in early September which allowed for good weather and not during prime season. Kids back in school and snowbirds not arriving yet. Perfect timing.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"Excellent hotel on the beach - don't pass up"
I was overwhelmingly surprised when registering to find that not only had Expedia booked me a gorgeous oceanfront suite, but also taken care of the spa and resort package as well. We could not have been happier with our room. Minor issues with broken makeup mirror, filthy iron were addressed by management and followed through. This was my first time using Expedia but it will not be my last.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Perfect Weekend Getaway"
The staff was so helpful and even upgraded us to a suite when they were informed that it was our anniversary. They provided great recommendations for nightlife and the hotel restaurant, Fushion, was delicious. The hotel's location is perfect and our view was incredible. We wouldn't hesitate to come back.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
alyssa
"Truly International"
A beautiful vacation destination for all: clean beach, warm ocean water, and a sparkling hotel with terrific pools.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"Amazing Stay Before Cruise"
We stayed the night before the cruise and again the night after. It was AMAZING! even though we arrived very early the day after the cruise, they accommodated us at the pool until our room was ready which was before noon. The beds are heavenly and the staff is very very friendly and helpful. We chose the hotel on name recognition only since we had never been to Miami and we were not disappointed.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Robbye
"Nice hotel excellent"
Beautiful And I will came back next vacation, my kids love this place
Other trip Aug 30, 2013