All hotels in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, United States of America
18001 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach, FL, 33160, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Beach facilities were great and so was the seating around the pool. Front desk and concierge were helpful.It was a pleasant stay.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Judy
"Nothing Worked"
After a long flight, wanted to relax but Sauna (Out of order), Steam room (Out of order), Hot Tub (Out of order), Pool (Out of order). Stayed for four nights and did not get to use any of the above except hot tub the last day. Need I say more!!.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Hemant
"Best honeymoon ever"
It was great vacation
5 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
Obida
"nice hotel close to beach"
had a very nice stay room was very nice and large great veiw of beach staff very accomedating bathroom shower small and spa for men was closed
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"New Year's at the Trump"
The hotel was fine. Beautiful lobby. The Asian fusion restaurant had great sushi and the pool was a lot of fun for the kids. I would stay here again.
3 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Shahal
"Beach vacation in sunnisle"
When we first got in, the AC and the safe weren't working and took several calls to fix them! The hotel staff were good in telling us that we need to check-out even before we reached check-out time!! Hotel was very overpriced.
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"3 day stay but all well"
Nice room very kind guy in reception who extended for 2 hours my hotel day even hotel was booked fully not like in Mondrian in Miami where few weeks ago very unkind girl refuse to extend even for hour not explaining reason or try .. Much better staff here .. Best expirience much better than Mondrian
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
mike
"great time!"
very nice and family oriented. will return.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Willie
Great hotel. Beautiful pool setting. But was a good distance from south beach and ocean drive. Taxi rides got to be a bit expensive.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Lovely room, great service but restaurant fails"
I arrived at the hotel and oh dear my booking was missing but the front desk was very friendly and helpful and I eventually ended up with an upgraded room. The room was very clean with everything I would like to see in a hotel room at that price, although I must admit the safe in the room was very small and built-in in a very strange way, I struggled to get my laptop, tablet and document bag in, that being said everything else was great. Room service is great, I called for my morning coffee every morning and in less than 10 minutes I had my coffee. Also room maintenance was great, I had an issue with the toilet and within 15 minutes after I had reported it, it was sorted. However eating at Neomi’s Grill in the hotel I wouldn’t recommend, I had dinner there, I started off with the Ahi Tuna, it was not fresh, still was icy and not fresh as was assured by the waiter. I followed that up with the Crab & Shrimp Louie salad which was even worse, I wish I never found the few shrimps that I had to go hunt for within the salad, they were limp, watery and tasteless, the crab? Which crab… very poor indeed. My business colleague had the Floridean Steak salad, the steak was more than well done even after specifying medium-rare and should I mention breakfast? Not! All that I would say is that I didn’t go back for breakfast there again during my stay. Overall the stay was great, but avoid Neomi’s
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"Away from everything"
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the hotel except for the fact that it is pretty far. As a result, I didn't do much there. I was looking for something in Miami for Art Basel and this is not really Miami. It's more of a local community stay (which in the Miami area) is not so bad but if you plan on doing things near South Beach then this is not for you. With traffic it could take you up to an hour to get back to the thick of things. I think the hotel is overpriced for its neighborhood - no matter who decides to place their name on it.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"We'll be back"
Everything was first class.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Barry
Kid friendly, spacious rooms, attentive staff. Overall a great stay!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Not up the the quality and luxury expected."
We were a bit disappointed from the moment we walked in to the lobby. Very bland and outdated decor and in the guest rooms as well. The bathroom was crowded and the shower small. The amenities weak and even the luggage rack was small, old, wooden and barely able to hold our bags without feeling it would collapse. You would expect a Nespresso machine and not a Keurig for the price as a "Resort Hotel". I would only say that the pool bar staff were great even though the outdoor bar needed new paint! Would not recommend for the money.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Deborah
"Didn't live up to expectations."
Overall I was expecting more from a Trump hotels. The hotel staff was not particularly friendly. The rooms were just average. They charge a resort fee of about $30 per person but you don't really get anything extra for it; they might as well just charge more for the room instead of having this fee. The parking is only valet so there is no self park option. You'll have to wait for your car when you need it. They did give me a late check out, but when we came back to the room from the pool, we were already locked out and waited 20 minutes for security to let us in. Incidentally, they did not ask for any identification before letting us into the room.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Marc
Everything was great except parking for handicapped .
morris
"Great!"
Great service!
3 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
christin
"Great trip"
beautiful view and great service
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
marlen
"Trump does it best"
Nice place- wish we had time to stay one more night
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2014
Martin
"Lux hotel, but no character"
Everythings is Ok, and works fine at the hotel. But it lacks charm and character. At all levels It could be a great hotel for people looking for efficient, modern, and a bit cold/impersonal atmosphere.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
eduardo
"My experience"
Great
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Yamil
"Very nice hotel, easy access to the beach."
Great hotel. Stayed with my 3 teenage kids and they loved it.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Anne
"Great hotel on the beach"
Every things was very good, everybody was so nice and kind. The room was cleaning very well. We had fun:) the gym was small but very functional. The pool was nice and clean. This hotel good for family and for couple. The beach was perfect. Balcony with beautiful views of the ocean and pools. Large bathroom with shower and bath tad were wonderful:) Also it's very handly having a kitchen in the room and refrigerator with a full bar.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
777
We were racially profiled by staff while hanging out the poolside. We were the only blacks there so a staff came up to us and said " are you really a guest here? I am very curious". Also, dinning service is terrible for the price you pay. Breakfast is tasteless and they make the worst coffee. House keeping staff came in the middle of the night without being asked and get this.... They let themselves into our room with out permission while we are asleep yelling " house keeping!". Also, house keeping staff must like hanging out in guest rooms because I found a pair of sandals by our bed that dose not belong to us.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
good and comfortable. facility such as toilet water system was not functioning perfect.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Great place, wonderful vacation!"
The hotel is beautiful, right on the beach. We stayed at deluxe studio with ocean view. The room was very spacious and clean. In room coffee was included in the price we paid, but because we are espresso lovers we had our coffee in the nearby bakeries( across the street). There are plenty of restaurants nearby. The pools were never crowded and there were always chairs available. The staff was very friendly. We had a great time and we would definitely stay again there.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
Petia
"Great resort!"
My husband and I could not have been happier staying at the Trump this weekend. The ENTIRE staff was so friendly and did everything in their power to make our stay pleasant. The one bedroom suite was very spacious and clean with great views of the bay and ocean. Breakfast was pricey which is typical for a resort, but delicious. Lucien, our server, went out of his way to start each day with a wonderful experience. The beach does get crowded so if you would like front row seating, have your chair and umbrella set up early. Don't hesitate for a minute to stay at the Trump. We can't wait to return!
3 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
TLM
"Not worth the money"
Guy at the counter was not helpful. Most nice hotels/resorts I've visited for the first time or for special occasion, do something nice....but not here ...they want you to spend money on every little thing, even when you are already paying quite a bit for hotel! We tried to get on the shuttle to south beach , we're there on time, and it was gone, all the staff said was...sorry...then we had a $50 can ride to SB...to make matters worse , we caught shuttle on ride home, and there was not enough room, we sat in the back (a space about 4 x 5 ft. Awith about 10 others...not only unsafe but uncomfortable...come on, spend a few dollars and get a bigger bus!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Very nice,Good Price Beautiful Room."
Everything Is Clean,Resort is Beautiful place to stay and have some rest,Room 2316 amazing beautiful view,Stuf really nice.Gonna stay there Again.Thank You!
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Andrii
"Excellent staff & faculties"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Beautiful hotel
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
simmons
"3rd visit and 1st disappointment"
We've been coming here for the last 3 years and up until this visit we were completely happy. I usually don't have to work and come here specifically for vacation and to unwind. This time i had to work. Unfortunately the staff could not get my laptap wifi connectivity. I had to work at the McDonalds down the street which had free WiFi and I was able to connect no problem. I was also able to connect at the Starbucks a few blocks down the street. I spent several hours with various staff members trying to get me a WiFi or hard wire connection to no avail. Also our key cards quit working and after making several trips from our room to the lobby to get new cards security finally had to come up. The security master key did not work so we had to wait while he went to get a computer to hook up to the system and resolve the issue. I did get about $400.00 dollars knocked off of our $2000.00 bill total but it's not about the money.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Super.
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Jadin
"Gorgeous hotel"
Excellent very clean and very very good service super location and very very super hot
3 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
Stelica
"Nice hotel, close to the beach, very expensive."
Great staff and customer service. Extremely pricy food and drinks - not an all inclusive hotel.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Jenna T
"Beautiful hotel!"
Beautiful hotel with incredible amenities and caring staff! We had a great time. Possibly one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
bm
"Great stay with kids"
Wow - kids club was great- great staff in spa
4 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Irene
"Beautiful hotel & gorgeous beach"
the hotel was beautiful & the rooms were a great size. I stayed in the deluxe ocean room view with balcony. My view of the beach was spectacular. I loved waking up in the morning, eating my breakfast and looking out into ocean. The staff were very attentive and polite. The pools were beautiful.
Dianna
"it is in a very nice location and pleasant to stay"
The family enjoyed the ameneties of the hotel and the pool
marie
It does not have a self-parking so it is a little bit uncomfortable waiting for your car every time you were going out of the hotel, even though the valet was quick. The rooms are small, such as the valcony but they did not have a nice sence like other hotels. The halls were not clean. If you have visitors they have to pay a $25 fee per person to stay the day with you. I expected a little bit more from this hotel.
"Well worth it!"
We have 2 young children (ages 2&4), and I must say we LOVED the huge pool and the "kiddie" pool. The rooms were a little smaller than we would have liked, however were very clean, with super comfortable beds. I would ask about bathrooms if you're traveling with young children, as the spa-like bathroom was great for adults however not so much for kids. There was not a bathtub, only a shower which was a bit slippery for squirmy kids. Our room had an awesome view of pool and ocean. The staff was friendly and courteous. My family and I travel to Sunny Isles Beach every year and would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Great hotel & resort"
We really enjoyed our stay at trump international. They upgraded is from a junior suite to a suite for no charge. Restaurants were good and the place was very clean.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Superb!"
The staff was perfect! Restaurant food was delicious. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone looking for luxury and relaxation. In fact I already have! Excellent!
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Angela Dorsey
"Outstanding ocean view. Really enjoyed the Keurig"
Outstanding ocean view. Really enjoyed Keurig coffee pot. Housekeeping staff kept the room very clean. Enjoyed lap pool however staff needs to intervene when other guests use pool for other reasons besides swimming laps. Excellent fitness room.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Nice hotel, terrible staff"
I was so excited when i walked in to this hotel it looks very good, has its own private jaccuzi , pool beach etc, first disappointment, wifi wont work i had to call everyday n they would keep me on hold forever, the problem was still not fixed, 2nd i had to change the keys every signle day cause they would not work, they said it could be cause im keeping my keys close to my phone but i really kept em away n still had to change keys evryday it was very stressful , last day of my stay i put the sign for room service on the door n they did nottt clean the room, staff were not very helpful, for a vacation i would look for another hotel next time :)
Other trip May 30, 2014
maya
"Anniversary"
What a great hotel. Very large room with a great view of the Atlantic. It was our anniversary and we received a free bottle of wine and cheese platter. Nice beach and restaurants located at site. Will go back again for sure.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2014
Bill K.
"Nice property, good location"
Overall great stay. The valet parking was very disorganized and inefficient, otherwise no complaints.
3 night business trip May 17, 2014
The beds and pillows were greaT send me one
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Mabel
"Very pleased!"
Chose this hotel due to location and easy beach access. My first time at a Trump Hotel, so I thought it would be a bit more fancy, but regardless, it was very nice, clean, and comfortable. Staff at the beach was great and we had a wonderful, relaxing time!
3 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Marty
"Elevator issue"
There is a huge problem with the elevators. We have to wait over 40 minutes to get to the lobby. Really frustrating. The service was good. But I don't recomend to someone who is traveling and has to get a early flight.
Other trip May 3, 2014
Tooks
"satisfied"
Comfortable and conveniently located. Staff was pleasant and very helpful. Beautiful facility and access to the beach was great.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014