All hotels in St. Augustine, Florida, United States of America
311 A1A Beach Boulevard, St. Augustine, FL, 32080, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Pleasantly Surprised!"
Went down to check out my new restaurant where I will be relocating to. A little surprised that the coffee maker did not have a beaker....we compromised with a cup.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Great Location...but needs new carpet"
Location was great! Enjoyed being able to simply walk to area restaurants and the beach. Right across from the pier, which was nice. Hotel appears to be in the process of upgrading, nice new bathroom. Only true complaint is the hotel needs new carpet. The carpet was not nice and smelled which made the room stinky. It was so yucky that we refused to walk around without our shoes on.
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Paula
"Beach Stay"
Good value for the rate. Room ready early. Pleasent staff.Housekeeping A1. Clean salt water pool. Two mornings,kept free breakfast open longer,to accomodate crowd. We'll be back.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"Good stay"
Kristin at the front desk was very nice; room was very clean and adequate. Bathroom had been remodeled and was very clean. Some updates had been done, and while not a 5-star property, we were very pleased. Not too far from the beach, but since it was raining and a 1-night stay, we didn't venture over. Would stay here again. Price was reasonable for middle of summer and breakfast was adequate. Not a big breakfast selection, but enough. Room has refrig and microwave.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
"Affordable beach stay"
Room was nice. Close to the beach and restaurants. Nice pool. Newly redone bathroom. Biggest problem was the musty smell that even came home with us in all our clothes.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Erin
"Pleased"
Place was decent. Great on price considering where is located. I would return
3 night trip Jul 21, 2015
"Vaca with the girlchild"
Had an awesome time. The management was super nice. Older hotel but nice, room was clean and comfy. Hotel right across the street from the beach, pier, and right next door to Salt Life restaurant and within walking distance to another restaurant and convenience store. Only about a 10 min drive to the town center.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"super 8"
we love St Augustine area, this location was perfect for us. we will be back
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
rosemary
"Tom K"
The hotel staff was very pleasant, there was a limited continental breakfast. The room was for a handicap/wheelchair so it was easy to move a round in but the bathroom floor left a lot to be desired, note I did not request a handicap room. The beach and several places to eat and drink are within a short walking.
3 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
"VACATION with my wife"
It was a wonderful stay. Was only going to stay three nights but we loved the service and the attractions and decided to stay two more nights. Relaxing and enjoyable. Breakfast was ok if you like cereal and toasted waffles but service was wonderful. Thank you Sue!!!!!
3 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
"GI GI'S VACATION"
We had a great time. Location is fantastic. Only problem was that we had requested two rooms together, adjoining if possible. When we got there, one room was on the second floor and the other was on the first floor. We booked 3 months ahead of time, so they should have at least put us on the same floor. Other than that, the stay was great.
6 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Janet M
"Great location and close to beach!"
Had everything we needed for a low budget beach trip. Location was great. Staff was friendly. Everything was as expected for the cost. We enjoyed it and would book with Super 8 again.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
Nicole
I would not recommend this place to anyone.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Close to beach"
We went here for one night on the 4th of July so we could see St. Augustine fireworks which are usually really good and they were excellent. Unfortunately because it was the 4th we paid $168.00 a night for a room that probably normally goes for $75-80. The hotel is older but fairly well maintained. There is a swimming pool but it is small by normal standards. The room was OK, clean but obviously older. The bathroom had been remodeled and it was actually nice. The beds were comfortable. The linens were cheap. The room did have a refrigerator. The staff were nice and did their best to accommodate patrons requests. The breakfast was simple but would do. The best part is the hotel is within walking distance to many restaurants and right across the street from the beach, less than 5 min. walk.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"Nice hotel close to beach"
Had a nice stay at this hotel. It was clean and comfortable with friendly staff. Breakfast provided. It wasn't right on the beach but conveniently located across the street from the beach and public changing area/restrooms. Also it was right beside the Salt Life restaurant within walking distance.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
alison
This hotel was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in the staff were totally unprofessional
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Excellent location to the beach"
Beach, pier, and party pavilions just across the street. Many food places to walk to and a supermarket down about one and a half miles down the road. Enjoyed watching the sun set and rise. A great location and a good price for the location.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Dean
"Fair price, Great location"
Location is the best part about this hotel. Me and my girlfriend were able to walk everywhere we needed to go. It's right next to Salt Life Food Shack and right across the street from the pier. The room smelled a bit musty, but for $80 a night it was easy to overlook.
2 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Casey
"Nice surprise"
Room was clean and comfortable. Also surprisingly updated with mine refrigerator. Chen in and out quick and easy. Excellent beach location. 2 miles from Ampitheather if you're catching a concert.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
"Chilling In St. Augustine!"
We really enjoyed our stay! The staff was always busy and helpful. My grandson, the fish, enjoyed the beach and the pool. The air conditioned room was an oasis during the extreme heat. The bed was a little firmer than I prefer, but I still slept well.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
Pat
"Fit Our Purposes"
We were looking for a place near the beach and accessible to the bus to town. The Super 8 is located across the street from the beach and the bus picked us up at the entrance. There were several top-rated places to eat nearby.
5 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Lynn
Good location.We have stayed here before and find it nice for the price.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Beach is the saving grace"
The staff at this hotel is beyond rude. The room felt kinda dirty and grungy. It is right across from the beach. This is the only reason we stayed here. We won't be going back.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Trish
Stayed 3 nights and it was wonderful. Excellent location. Will definitely be back
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"Good for the price"
It was a quiet hotel. The continental breakfast was as minimal as possible. The cleaning lady chain smokea while cleaning your room so there was a strong smell of cigarettes in everything.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Passing through to Miami with family"
I'd like to say I never review things, however based on our trip these 2 weeks, I've been looking at other reviews to book our hotels and things to do on the go. We booked day to day. So I'll review for those doing the same. On this particular hotel, I'd have to say for the night it was pleasant. It is across the street from beach nd within a 2 minute walk from it. We arrived too late to swim but just note water is not clear like pensacola beach, but not so bad either. There was a fishing pier that overlooked it all and that was nice. ($1 per person over 6 to enter, $3 pp to fish, bring cash.) Hotel was next to many restaurants/bars with beautiful patio settings and lights. People were friendly! It's next to salt life, and within 5 min walk from where we ate at Seafood Grille i believe it was called. Rooms were roomy, clean, and cold! :-) Washer didn't work :-( but we worked around that and washed at our next location at Days Inn on miami beach north. Upon checking out, we took a dip in pool and the cleaning lady let us go in a room that she was cleaning to change. Very nice! Overall, I'm happy!
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
Vasquez Family
"Acceptable budget motel experience"
Stayed here before and things about the same. Room a bit musty; but, it is Florida and close to the ocean, so it comes with the location. Free breakfast was a bit blah; but, again it was free. Get what you pay for in this budget priced motel.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Nice hotel close to beach and salt life grill"
Enjoyed the stay, room was small and next to smoking room.great view of beach from balcony. Small pool but great for small kids.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Allen
"Nicer hotel compared to others with same price"
I've been to St. Augustine a number of times, and each time I've stayed in a different hotel around the same price range. So far this is the best for its price. Even though I had non-smoking room, there was an odor in the room when got in. It eventually got better after running the air condition for a while. I would recommend to anyone for the price.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
AJ
"At. Augustine 2015"
We always visit St. Augustine. This was our first time staying here. The hotel was clean and close to the beach. We have told all our family and friends about it for their next vacations.
5 night family trip May 31, 2015
Kristi
Easy walk to beach. Average continental breakfast available.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
"Just Okay"
Adequate for the price and a last minute getaway.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Dawn
"great stst7"
We really enjoyed our stay. The bed was very comfy and the pillows fluffy. Room was clean and we'll appointed. All staff were very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again!
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Vivian
"holiday stay."
I mean, it was ok for a Super 8.. They were the only ones on beach with availability last minute for memorial day holiday weekend. And the price hike of 220$ was WAY OVER PRICED!!!! That really should be illegal. Front desk staff was less than desirable. Argued with us about needing more coffee in our room. It was a 2 star hotel at Best!!!
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
billy
"Location location location"
It is so close to the beach, with an amazing restaurant right next door. I had a nice stay at this hotel. I came back to St Augustine for a surf contest that was held right across the street. I was able to walk most places I needed to get to and the room was comfortable. I had a little issue with my credit card, but, when I brought it to the staff's attention it was resolved very quickly. I would stay here again.
4 night trip May 14, 2015
"Won't be back"
Dirty light switches. Mold around sink. Dirty shower walls and dirty shower curtain. Bed sheets had black marks all over them like they got caught in dryer somehow. Stained towels. 1 bulb in 2 bulb fixture in bathroom and low wattage bulbs in all lamps and lights. Asked for an extra bulb to put in bathroom fixture and was told no. the only thing good...the beds was comfortable and the pool was nice.
Other trip May 19, 2015
ptz
"Convenient location"
Location was great. Construction hindered the overall experience. The second building was being remodeled. The beach is across the road. The pier was with in walking distance as well. They had a mid week morning market at the entrance of the pier. Salt Life restaurant was next door. There was a blood stain on the sheet which raised some concerns.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
Johnathan
"The best value on the beach!"
Had a blast and everyone there treated us awesome. We stayed there for six days and will return again.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Decent place at a decent price. Huge room"
It was convenient to everything. Quiet. Salt Life cafe next door is excellent. I will be back
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Love the beach"
Difficult to judge since stay was only one evening,if i had one issue it was the white towels supplied were yellow. overall a pleasant stay
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Ben
"Lovely Staff"
This is an older facility with a very good location. It was full of graduation-bound families (like me) so any interaction with guests was good humored. Very accommodating staff and passable free breakfast. Rooms could use updating from the rug to paint & tiles. The pool was in the midst of an improvement. Parking was plentiful and spaces were spacious (No danger of dings from loading or unloading baggage).
Other trip May 9, 2015
Mama
"Not Great but not bad either. I would stay again"
Older hotel in fair condition. Looked like they were rebuilding the pool which was closed during our stay. Room had what I would describe as a typical musty hotel smell that I almost expect from a hotel at this price range
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Lloyd
"Not what was expected..."
Great location but that is where the good stopped! The carpet was damp when we went into the room and it left your feet absolutely black after just walking to the sink. Don't ask for a late departure,10 dollars for the 1st hour and after that it is a full days charge.Long way from the Historic district of St. Augustine but right across the street from St.Augustine Beach.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Good time at the beach"
Right across the street from the beach. Good food and drink right next door and within walking distance. Clean hotel. Good experience.
2 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"nice beach getaway"
Room was just fine. Location was perfect, close to beach.
1 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2015
"Good value for the price"
It's not the Ritz, but for the price it was well worth it. Rooms were clean without any odors. Location was fantastic.
5 night trip Apr 14, 2015
Craig
"crappy hotel next to a nice restaurant"
The windows were filthy, the pipes were visible in the room where the sink was disconnected. The whole place needs a coat of paint and TLC. The pool was situated in the parking lot. The parking lot and walk way to the rooms was not well lit and we did not feel safe. The breakfast was disappointing, being gluten intolerant there was virtually nothing I could eat. I was especially disappointed in the yogurt (filled with gelatine and cornstarch) that was the only thing I could eat. The manager was arguing with who I assume was her husband when we arrived. It presented a very tense situation.There was no access to the beach. The only good thing about the hotel was the it was next to a nice restaurant. We left after 1night and went to the Best Western in St. Augustine.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"St Augustine stay"
Nice place. Good location. Not from historic district. Did not get to see beach due to weather
2 night trip Apr 13, 2015
"Nice stay at the beach!"
Nice big room. Had plenty of towels and wash cloths.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Convenient"
Second time staying at this location!!! Beach and pier across the road and Salt Life right next door.... Can't go wrong
Other trip Apr 7, 2015