All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
60 N Maine Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ, 08401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"overnight stay"
didn't like my room was on the fifth floor and the generator on the 4th floor running all day was very annoying
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello, we apologize for the noise. Thank you for reviewing your stay with us!
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Bruce
"no parking inside."
none smoking room ready, had to take smoking room on 11th floor which ment no parking, was told to park on lot next door, but at my own risk.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello! Our parking garage is undergoing needed repairs and renovations! We apologize for the inconvenience.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
DANIEL
"Awsome!"
Staff were really nice and Rooms were clean and spacious!!
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Tony
It was very exciting and rooms were perfect scenery was the best!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Nice. Close to the beach"
Good. Great room very spacius. Old tv set unclear channels
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
danny
One night stay. Good price. Beautiful view from balcony.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Daniel! Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate your great review and hope to welcome you back soon! Thank you!
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
"Horrible parking"
Obviously the parking lot at the flagship hotel is small and can't accomadate their guests. At 4:15pm the lot was full!!! How could that be when check in time is at 4???? I had to park on the street that had NO STREETLIGHTS!!!! How unsafe is that???? Not to mention my ocean side view, looked out onto rocks! NEVER AGAIN!!!!
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello disapointed div. We are sorry to hear your stay with us was not a pleasant one. Our parking garage was undergoing repairs and some floors were closed off to guests. It is necessary that we make regular repairs and upgrades to our property to better serve our guests. Thank you.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Randi
"awesome"
Great. The suite was very spacious. My view was breath taking. It was amazing!. Have to definitely stay there again. I loved the balcony to, and the staff was great.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Carla! Thank you for the five star review! Thank you!
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
carla
"Work To Do"
Way too much upgrading and construction going on to e a good experience. Parking lot under construction and as a result no whee safe to park.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Jim! As we strive to better serve our guests, we have to make any necessary repairs to our property and our parking garage. There is street parking available around the hotel. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
There was no parking garage available it was under "renovation" but you would still see cars pulling out, and after you check in the staff pass you off to a somone who tries to sell you on time shares, and after driving for a few hours that's not somthing I would want to deal with, also when you call the hotel they have an attitude when you ask for somthing
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Mike! Our contractors are working diligently to complete repairs to the parking garage. Their vehicles go in and out of the building during their work hours. I apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused you. Thank you.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"flagship"
The experience was good just a little problem with the pull out sofa which was fixed quickly. Overall experience was good and would defiently go back
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Cassandra, thank you for the great review! We are glad to know you're issue was resolved. Thank you!
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Cassandra
"A great place to stay!"
It was a great room with beautiful views. It allowed 3 women to breakfast together before a conference at the Boardwalk Hall. Staff was genuine, friendly and created a safe environment! 5+
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Anne! Thank you for the five star review!
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Anne
"love flagship"
I loveeee this place and I shall return .
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Krishauna! Thank you for the five star review!
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
krishauna
"Excellent View"
We were very pleased with the staff and all of their help getting us checked in as it was a last minute checkin. Room was very clean and we were on the corner so we had an AMAZING view of the water and some of the downtown. The only negative was we couldn't regulate the heat and the heater itself was really loud. Other than that, everyone was friendly and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We would definitely stay there again.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Michelle! Thank you for the five star review!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Excellent weekend"
Our stay was wonderful. We arrived for a weekend on Friday night. When we checked in, they accommodated a last minute change in our plans with no problem. The room we were given was very clean and although the view was of the city - it was pretty at night. We had plenty of room for 5 people - 2 adults 1 teen and two children. We did not use the kitchenette much - but appreciated that it was there. Had we been staying longer it would have been convenient for breakfast. Given that the hotel has no casino of its own and no bar- it was nice and quiet throughout the night. Our children slept well on Sat. night. There was access to the boardwalk and close access to the beach. I would definitely book here again without hesitation when in Atlantic City. Yes the elevators and hallway decor were dated but that was ok with us. The elevators functioned just fine and there did not seem to be a crowd - we never waited.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello! Thank you for the five star review!
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great view"
Great view,great hotel , the only negative was the food in the hotel restaurant and the distance of the hotel to the casinos.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello! There is a shuttle service from the Flagship to the casinos and other attractions in Atlantic City! Thank you!
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Access to a lot of places."
T This is forth stay at the flagship resort. I like to visit the casinos and also dine out and go to the walk. his is my forth stay at flagship.I visit the walk And also the casinos.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Jean! Thank you for your great review! It is great to know you have stayed with us multiple times and we continue to be your hotel of choice! Thank you!
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Jean
It was more than expected, would stay every time I stay in Atlantic city. Highly recommend for any one.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello! Thank you for the five star review! Thank you for recommending us to your friends!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Perfect for a Girl's Shopping Weekend"
I have been to AC several times, but mostly in the summer. I was going with a friend to an event at Boardwalk Hall and to do some shopping. We booked here because we thought we might take advantage of the pool and hot tub. We ended up using neither, but had a great stay. We didn't realize they offered a free shuttle. When our event let out later than the hotel's standard last pick up, they offered to pick us anyway. (There was a group of 12 or so going to the event.) How accommodating! Even if the shuttle wasn't available, they have Jitney's (minibuses) running 24 hrs/day for $2.25/ride. We also used these and found the drivers to be very helpful, kind and again accommodating. We loved that they gave change. Sounds crazy, but in Miami, if you take a bus, there is no change! If the ride is $2.25 and you only have a $20---they keep $20.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Nancy! Thank you for the five star review!
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Location, location location"
Hotel is somewhat out of the way but has a beautiful ocean view for some of the residents. Very few restaurants and no grocery stores within walking distance. A car is mandatory. Staff are friendly and helpful. The hotel is a time-share facility. The room was OK for a couple of nights but would not want to stay for a week or longer.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello! In our hotel lobby, right next to the check in area, you will find a small shop where you can purchase last minute items during your stay. Our Blue Water Grille restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner Thursday through Monday and is located on the 7th floor. Thank you!
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"vacation life"
Best decision I ever made to stay
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Jamaal! Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! It is great to hear you were happy with the choice you made when staying at our resort! We hope we can welcome you back soon! Thank you!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Jamaal
"Dirty"
Wow!!! The place was filthy! mold/mildew in bathroom.... Cabinet in kitchen rotting.... Gotta love the warning sign in little kitchen area threaten ing to charge $50 if dishes weren't clean when we left............was important that dishes clean but room a mess. The lobby was dark...cold and dirty....look more like a bus terminal..... It's ok if you are doing renovation s on your parking garage. ..then maybe plow your outdoor lot...fill in the potholes and have it resemble a safe place to park cars rather than an exploded mine field...... Won't be back.......
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello G! As we strive to better serve our guests, we have to make the necessary repairs to our property, including the parking garage. Thank you.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
G
"Nice. Clean. Simple"
Stayed here for one night. Very nice hotel with warm staff members. Balcony has beautiful views of Atlantic City.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Thank you for the great review!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
FRM_BRKLYN_WLUV
"Clean Hotel; Remote Location"
We arrived at 3:30 pm; check-in is at 4:00 pm. They made us wait until 4 pm sharp to check in even though the room was ready when we arrived. THEY DO NOT CHECK IN ANYONE BEFORE 4:00. It was ridiculous; turned me completely off. To park in the garage they charged us $7.49 a night, and then they didn't allow us to park telling us the garage was full each time we tried to park there. Again, ridiculous. Paying guests shouldn't have to pay to park anyway. When we finally checked in I noticed the door to the room next to ours was left open. When we out later that evening the door was still open. I notified security about the open door; they said they would check it out. When we came back after midnight the door was still open. Apparently security never checked it out. Lovely. When we awoke and checked out the following morning, the door was still open. Ridiculous. The security at the property is obviously lacking.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello. Thank you for your review. It is hotel policy to allow guests to check in no sooner than 4:00pm. Some of our floors have staff offices and perhaps the door that you noticed opened was one of them. Thank you!
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Nice hotel, amazing view !"
Stayed for just a last minute overnight get away, the room was very spacious and had an amazing ocean view. We will definitely be staying again!
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Holly, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! We are delighted to learn you found the room spacious and the oceanfront view pleasant. We hope to welcome you back soon! Thank you!
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Holly
"Nice hotel bad circumstances"
Had to change rooms 3 times
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello. We apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused you. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Thank you.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
"Over Price and bad services"
Its was ok,Until They start asking you about time share also no parking in Garage.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Jose! Thank you for your review. As we strive to provide our guests and owners with quality service and a pleasant vacation experience, we are inclined to make necessary repairs and renovations to our properties. Our parking garage is undergoing construction at the moment and should reopen before summer. Thank you.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
JOSE
Its okay nothing exciting TO do but espacios rooms with beatifull views
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello! Thank you for reviewing your stay! Our amenities include an indoor pool located on the 7th floor as well as a restaurant, a crafts room for children, an arcade, a cinema and a fitness center! Thank you!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
julio
"Guest"
Good still waitng for my deposit to be returned into my checking account
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello, thank you for reviewing your stay with us. Security deposits are refunded and should be received within 7 to 10 business days following the day you check out. Thank you!
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
Nice place to stay in a nice part of town. Make sure to read all the warning signs in the room, so your not caught off guard for anything. Not close to the casinos, but has a shuttle to take you there and back.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Phil
"Amazing hotel for the price."
Great place to stay at. Had our own balcony, bar, and small kitchen. Wish it were summer when I stayed because I would have loved to go on the beach which was steps away from the hotel. If I had to say one negative about it, it would have to be that it isn't too close from a casino (but that's what a taxi and Jitney is for)
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello! Thank you for the five star review!
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"Hotel"
Worse experince ever. The bed was not clean with hair in the bed. The room was not clean and smell bad. The staff was not helpful. we paid for parking and when we went to park the lot was full and we couldnt get out the lot. Worse experience ever!
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
crystol
"Awesome room"
Only downside was the parking situation, room was awesome. Check in a bit slow but it was Valentine's day so I can understand.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Great time"
Took my daughter an friends for a weekend getaway, they had a blast! My one complaint is the parking garage is under construction so there's only 2 levels for parking which are pretty much full. I think parking should be free due to limited space. Once I had to park outside an I paid $8 a day.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Aiyda! It is great to learn that you chose our hotel for your weekend getaway! I am delighted to learn you and your party had a blast! In an effort to continue to provide our guests with an overall quality hotel experience, repairs, regular maintenance and updates are necessary. We are doing the best we can to complete construction in the parking garage. The available parking in our garage is complimentary to our vacation owners. Other hotel guests who do not wish to pay for parking opt to park on the street. Thank you for your feedback and suggestions! We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Thank you!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Aiyda
"Great 21st Birthday Weekend"
The flagship was a wonderful place to stay for a trip to AC. Very comfortable beds and nice water views. Located in a quieter area, this hotel was nice for sleeping off a hangover. The pool was nice and warm and the hot tub felt great before our night out. It was cheaper than the casino hotels and no where near as fancy but it suited our needs very well. I will definitely be staying here again in the future!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Shannon
""Eh", not really impressed"
Parking: Weird, and dangerous. The parking garage had two levels, and a locked gate at the end, with no place to turn around, so one must BACK down the levels to get straight. Charge $7.50 to park. When lot is full, after you back down and leave, you must park next to the hotel in an abandoned lot, excavated and in some sort of repair. returning from our show, at 1:30 am, did not feel safe. Restaurant: poor service and not good food. There are no other options. Room: clean, dated decor, comfortable, rug needs to be replaced, great view. have to pay for WiFi. I did not get the concept of this franchise after being approached and asked three times if I was an "Owner". Phone call after I checked in was annoying: offering an extended stay in trade for a little "presentation" about becoming a member/owner. I began to think maybe I was at Hotel California, or a Steven King novel. It would be nice to have a little "map" of the hotel, where facilities were, etc. I was under the impression that this was some type of "new and Exciting" idea that is trying to take a hold, and desperation of selling you the concept was starting to show. Good luck with that. I just wanted a nice quiet room to stay for the night.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Valued Guest! Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Your feedback is valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. It is great to know you found your room accommodations clean and comfortable and enjoyed the waterfront views from your room. In an effort to provide our guests with quality service during their vacation, we must make the necessary repairs, regular maintenance, and updates to our property. Some levels in our parking garage are under construction to better accommodate our guests. We are doing the best we can to complete this project as soon as possible. Complimentary parking in our garage is available to our vacation owners. Guests not wanting to pay for parking may opt to park on the street. Thank you!
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Worst stay ever"
Different information given from by hotel staff, not consistent. Front desk manager was nasty and had attitude. This place tries to make you purchase a time share but doesn't know how to treat its regular customers. Heat was not working in our room for several hours. Had to have it serviced to get it working. No hot water for my morning shower Room overall did not measure up to some of the other nicer hotels in Atlantic City.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Rose, We thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your experience during your stay with us. Your feedback is of great value to us, as we work in improving with each and every stay. I am happy to share with you that our maintenance department has resolved the heating and hot water issues. Thank you!
ROSE
"Love this hotel!!!!"
Our room was very spacious n very very clean. We had a great time & going back soon.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Vicente, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! I am happy to know we met your expectations during your vacation! We look forward to seeing you soon! Thank you!
Vicente
"Dada life"
Beats prices of any other hotel for what you get.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Don, Thank you for your feedback! We hope to welcome you back soon! Thank you!
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
Don
"Enjoyed the stay"
Great place. The heated in door pool was awesome.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello, We're happy to know you enjoyed the heated indoor pool! We hope to welcome you back in the summer months, perhaps you can enjoy a dip in the ocean or simply a visit to the beach! Thank you for your feedback!
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Nice hotel, great view"
Loved that the each room has a balcony. The hotel isn't too close to the main casinos/clubs but the $13 maximum for taxis makes it really easy getting around. Would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Always a pleasure"
I've have stayed at the flagship a numerous amount of times, always a great experience, simply because of the staff ,can't get any better than this group of people that makes you feel at home
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
bigdaddi
"Air conditioning problem"
Air conditioning in our room was not working properly. Heating was stopped sometimes without any issues. So it was very cold day and I had to check every 2 hours to make sure that the heating was working or not. Other issues were Ok. Also our neighbor was so noisy all night and we could hear their screaming or scolding voice.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Yoshi
"...."
It was great only thing wrong I had to call 3 different times for towels everything else was great
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Destiny, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! We pride ourselves in providing quality service for our guests. We apologize for the inconvenience regarding towels delivered to your room. We're glad to know otherwise, you enjoyed yourself. Thank you!
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Destiny gonzalez
"pleasantly surprised"
We were celebrating our wedding.married on 2/10 so we were looking for comfort and cleanliness as well as great service while still maintaining a budget. Your hotel did all of those things....
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Charles, First and foremost, happy anniversary to you and your loved one! I'm glad to know you chose our hotel to celebrate such an important day in your lives. We pride ourselves in delivering quality service at an affordable price. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Thank you!
"Terrible"
Parking garage was "under construction"...had to park on the street....manager stated that this was posted on hotels.com....she lied Beds were awful Room had a draft Minimal hot water Tv was fuzzy The view of Harrah's was nice...made me wish I had stayed there
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Sean. Our parking garage is now open. As we strive to better serve our guests, we have to make the necessary repairs to our property. We apologize for your inconvenience. Thank you for your feedback.
Sean
"Spend the extra money somewhere else it's worth it"
I have stayed here 2 times before and it was great. I don't gamble so i liked the fact that its away from the casino's and smoke but it still feels like a vacation. On this trip I stayed at Bally's 4 nights then i booked this for the weekend because it was cheaper. I wish i would have never checked in and just went home. The ocean view was beautiful, the full size bed was hard, the tub was dirty, the ice machine was broke so we had to go to the next floor and the heater wasn't working we had to call maintenance. We checked out 930p we did not stay our last night but we still got charged. Its ashame when your on vacation and the only thing you can think about is your bed at home. Thank god the buses leave for nyc hourly. Oh and its a timeshare hotel so they harass you when you check in, everytime you step off the elevator and they even called our room to get us to buy a timeshare.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello! We regret to hear about your less than pleasant stay with us. It is our goal to deliver quality service. We apologize if we were unsuccessful in achieving that goal this time. We genuinely wish you give us a second chance. Thank you!
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
shatarra
"Battle at the Boardwalk Competition in AC"
Great service staff, very helpful. Pool was wonderful for the girls.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Carmen, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am happy to learn that your girls enjoyed the pool. We hope to welcome you and your girls back in the summer months so they can enjoy the beach as well! Thank you!
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Carmen
"Great expierence."
Awesome room, very clean. Friendly staff!!
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Dimitri, We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back soon! Thank you!
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Dimitri
"do not stay!!"
Booked this hotel solely because of the indoor pool and Jacuzzi's. At the front desk as I was checking in I asked the manager on duty what floor it was on and she happily said the 7th floor and to enjoy my stay. As I arrived on the 7th floor to enjoy our jacuzzi/pool time there was a sign on the door stating the pool/jacuzzi area was closed for maintenance. I won't go into any major detail of the back and forth With the manager, but she specifically said it was hotel.Com's fault, I contacted them and they said they had no information about the maintenance. Our room had crumbs all over the table and one of the pillow cases had stains on it. They refused to make any accommodations except moving us to the room next door, which after about an hour we realized the heat wasn't working and had a maintenance man in there for about an hour. The bed was hard and the hotel is far away from any of the A.C. attractions and the neighborhood was completely run down. Stay at the Sheraton! Like we were going to, cheaper, nicer, friendlier!
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello, We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as we strive to improve with each stay. We apologize for the miscommunication regarding the indoor pool and the inconvenience it may have caused. I am happy to share that the pool is now open. Thank you!
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015