All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here60 N Maine Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ, 08401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"More then what we expected!!"
Normally we stay at one of the resorts with a casino, but this time we wanted to try something different, and glad we did, the hotel is wonderful! i loved the little kitchenette area and the view was breathtaking! we were on the 31st floor and the water view was excellent the staff very friendly and the pool and spa were a plus. We will be booking another reservation in the near future!
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Ramona! Thank you for the five star review!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Ramona
"Beautiful room, view"
Had a great time!! Was my friends' first time in Atlantic City, LOVED IT! Sorry we had to leave so soon.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello! Thank you for the five star review!
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Room was OK.decor outdated."
Microwave broken.poor lighting coffee maker dirty inside.can easily hear conversation in other rooms.maybe three stars at best.carpets stained in hallways n room good price for weekend stay when booked thru Expedia.one unexpected thing is I had to pay to park in hotels parking garage which is unacceptable as a paying guest
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
dave
"it ok just not for me"
everything's closing push you to buy it resort
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello! We regret to hear about your less than pleasant stay with us. It is our goal to deliver quality service. We apologize if we were unsuccessful in achieving that goal this time. We genuinely wish you give us a second chance. Thank you!
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
derek
"Nice hotel with kitchenette"
Hotel door man needs to grow up. He thought it was a funny thing to place a fake 50 dollar bill on the floor and watch to see who would pick it up. Not very professional. Otherwise everyone else were nice and helpful.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Love the ocean view. ."
This hotel although it's distant from the other like 10 minutes away from Atlantic City is a very hospitable hotel...the staff treats you great..elevators where high tech no waiting as I saw in some reviews and the balcony view was awesome..ocean view plus you can see Atlantic City and all the hotel lights..I would definetly recommend this hotel and I will be returning soon..I rate this hotel as 4 stars of you ask me.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Cynthia
"excellent"
Great hotel nice view
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Milton
"Dirty heating/AC unit causes allgery attack"
A/C heating unit was clogged solid with dust, unit had not been serviced in 6 months, I took pictures and showed them to the manager at the front desk, another filter was put in but I didnt run the unit because it would have blown all that loose dust into the room. The wife had an allgery attack, I doubt we will stay there again.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Jeffrey
this is a great hotel, the staff is very friendly and hepfull. the room are perfect and the kitchen is completely equiped. the new elevator system is really good. i enjoyed two nights at this hotel
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Maria, Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy you found the accommodations enjoyable and recommendation worthy and thank you for the recognition of out staff. We appreciate your comments and look forward to serving you again in the near future. Kelley G. Communication Manager FantaSea Resorts
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
maira
"Surprisingly nice"
You can hear the wind whipping around a lot and the road looks sketchy but it was nice. Make sure you get a cornet room the view was awesome.
KJ
"overall good stay"
Gave it a 4 because they didn't have anymore smoking rooms which I requested. Room was very clean though.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
jameel
"Ok."
Hotel & surrounding neighborhood was still obviously working slowly on storm recovery. Room look & layout was very nice, but walls were very thin, drunk guy down the hall was a very late-night nuisance not quickly and effectively dealt with by the hotel, & mattress was nothing special. Staff seemed nice & helpful, but not good first impression at the check-in desk; could work to appear more organized & more prepared & happy to see a check-in, rather than giving the impression that we're bothering them. Add-on fees & practices like parking, etc. seemed very fair & customer-friendly.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Atlantic City is bad, but this hotel is worse."
I stayed at the Flagship for one weekend in November 2014. A college friend and I were going to the casinos for the first time. The experience was abysmal. The room looked like it had been decorated in the 1980s: with gross teal carpeting, and flamingo pink colored walls. The furniture was old, and the TV set actually had a curvilinear screen and was one of the old thick kinds we had in the 1990s. The pull out couch was stained with indiscriminately terrible stains. The balcony door was slammed shut and we couldn't pry it open. There are death threats (okay, a $50 fee) warning if you didn't wash any of the dishes. So we were so paranoid we had to clean our WATER GLASSES... The elevators were godawful because they took forever (they were the efficiency kind where you had to punch in which floor you wanted to go before you enter). The neighbor is far away from all the casinos (that haven't closed), and the once-an-hour shuttle that is "compliment" takes forever and smells like pot.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
"Decent Stay, Updates Needed but GREAT view!"
Check in was smooth. The young lady at the front desk was sweet. Then as you approach the elevator, there is a second person to "greet" you and give you a sales pitch. I'm trying to find a nice word for this woman. How about Witch (substitute the W with a B). Rude, arrogant, and lucky to have employment. She was heavy-set, either lightskinned or Hispanic. Possibly Caucasian, but I'd lean toward the other two. I'm just sorry I couldnt get her name to warn readers of the reviews. Room 1209 was okay. Two double beds. Large studio room. It was a corner room. The room was okay, but the view from the balcony was awesome. They gave me a room that thankfully faced the right direction. The rooms and timeshare itself are dated, but the view alone made me forget about everything else. It faced the nice houses directly across from Flagship and the boardwalk (left) while still allowing you to see the water (right). Fantastic view! If you are staying for a nite or two, this place will work. Parking on the street is free. They had $7 garage parking. If they ever update the timeshare and redo that area of the shore, this will be the perfect place. There is so much potential on that end of the shore.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
Chip
"Just a little past it's prime but great views"
Hotel is nice for the most part but be prepared for the typical timeshare antics. The hotel was at the end of the boardwalk where hurricane Sandy had taken it's toll. Lots of empty lots around the hotel. We walked back from the main area on the boardwalk and it was a little scary since there was no lighting at night on what was left of the boardwalk near the hotel. Staff was friendly but geared towards timeshare. Great views and clean for the most part. nice small kitchen areas. Shuttle and parking are extra.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
The lady that checked me in was very pleasant and researched answers for several questions that I posed. From that point on, I was quite pleased with my stay.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Will
"Nice Hotel by the beach"
The hotel room was clean and comfortable, but the rooms do need some updates. Overall, the condition of the hotel was OK; we had an issue with the elevator not working one night and we had to walk up 7 flights of stairs to get to our room.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Gee
The room was comfortable would like for the bathroom and vanity to be more spacious. Hotel staff was pleasant and very helpful.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Neek
"Cheese"
Loved the room. Just wished the flatscreen tv was in the room.
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
Jose
"pictures are deceiving"
I didn't get the ocean front view I requested and my room was out of date .I stayed here plenty of times and was given better rooms if your not a timeshare hold your room will suck.the elevators are the reason I gave up my timeshare here at the flagship
1 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2014
Erin
"OK"
VERY NICE WILL RETURN QUIET SPACIOUS AND VERY COURTEOUS AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF GREAT VIEWS OF ATLANTIC CITY AND OCEAN RECOMMEND HIGHLY IVE BEENN GOING TO AC MSNY YEARS ALWAYS STAYED IN CASINO COMPED BUT THIS WAS A VERY NICE AND PLEASANT SWITCH
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
MARK WALSNOVICH
I like this hotel very much
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
evgeny
"flag ship is the best!"
Over all I can say this is the best place to stay... every thing was so clean.. it's easy to get around..... 5star hotel
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Daanielle
"Everything within reach thanks to the Jitneys."
Very pleasant. I was able to get to the casinos in a short period of time.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Mo
"beautiful view!!"
We stayed for a weekend and it was great! It would've been nice if it was summer so we could've enjoyed the balcony more! I think I may interested in a timeshare there
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Stacey
"Very decent hotel"
The new elevator system wash the only issue. We waited for more than 10 minutes in the 14th floor when we went to check out.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Adrian
"Short drive to the action"
What I loved was sitting on Balcony and enjoying our beautiful view of ocean....quiet and peaceful...no loud noises just quiet and peaceful. Staff was pleasant and the doorman and security at garage very pleasant.. staff at check-in very nice.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Pam
"Okay hotel, but there are better options."
The stay overall was decent. Check-in was quick, though not a lot of the anemities including shuttle service were disclosed. Information regarding services were not posted in the room, and we had to go all the way down to the front desk for information. Living area of the room was clean. Kitchen had a strange smell, but otherwise well maintained. TV channels were blurry. The bathroom tub would not drain properly and we ended up standing in a foot of water halfway into a shower. Spots of mold in the bathroom. The restaurant was nice and the food well executed. The gym and swimming pool were a decent size and well maintained. The elevators took too long; We ended up waiting almost 20 minutes to even get into an elevator.
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hello Michael, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the restaurant, gym, and swimming pool. We apologize that other aspects of your stay were not up to par. Your feedback is very important as it helps us to determine what we are doing well and what we need to improve upon. Thank you for your valuable comments. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will consider us again in the future.
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
"I would go back"
It was great you just got to learn the elevator out but beside that everything was great
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hi Andre, Thank you kindly for taking the time to write positive words about our hotel. We appreciate your business and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again next time!
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Andre
"flagship"
I love the pool and the hot tub omgoosh it relaxes you!! We hand the oceanview that was great you can hear the ocean @ night! The restaurant was great with the exception if the restaurant being closed on a Wednesday that was strange! The staff was great!! I will love to go back!!
Response by Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort
Hi Hamptons, We are so happy to hear you found your stay with us relaxing and enjoyable. Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again next time you are in town. Thanks for the love!
2 night romance trip Sep 24, 2014
Hamptons
"Only negative , was the slow elevators."
I lived the room I had requested. #1407. Want the same one next time I stay.
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
jan
"Elevator nightmare"
Elevator system is terrible. You wait at least 15 min to catch the elevator during check out time.
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
Brad
Ended up here after an evening of chaos. They were very sympathetic and gave us an upgrade. Views are great! I would definitely stay again. Parking is cheap, safe and convenient.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Rhiannon
"off season getaway"
As a whole, it was a wonderful weekend. We were approached a couple of times to buy a unit. We didn't mind the guy as we checked in, but we also received a call in our room and we felt that crossed a line to be intrusive. The room was clean and comfortable, the view like a post card. We had no issues with the elevators as many have complained about. The Sunday breakfast buffet was good. The service fine, not great. Felt that a bit on the "loose" side and could be improved. To us, it being a mile from the "main drag" was a positive. We walked, but they do have a shuttle as well. Parking was reasonable. A strong negative was that you had to pay for Wi-Fi. For the price they are charging, it should be included. I would recommend this place to friends if they go a good deal.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Great accommodations and experience!!!"
Booked online looking for a good deal and nice facility. We found both!
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Kept waking us up!"
Wanted peace and quiet! Booked room day by day. Front desk would call and wake us up to confirm our rebook. Soon as we go back to sleep, housekeeping comes banging on our door. Obviously, departments don't talk! On premises restaurant closes early. Boardwalk nvr replaced since hurricane Sandy. Flagship needs refurbishing big time.
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2014
Gina
MY FAMILY LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEDDDDD IT!!!! WE HAD A BALL AND THE HOTEL IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Try Somewhere Else"
Elevator took forever to reach your floor. Bathtub water leaked even the facuet was closed tightly. Comforters were not washed. Hallway was noise at 1am where the hotel claims 11pm-8am should be the "quiet hours". Floor in the room was "sticky". Even though the front desk area and the lobby are upgraded, the room is still outdated. The hotel location is at the end of the boardwalk where most casinos are closed down now.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Reb
"Like the beach view."
What I dont like: Elevators suck. They dont offer late checkout. Not even an hour. No free parking even for guests.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Very nice"
Nice hotel, great staff, balcony is also big. Only problem was the elevators. Took so long to get one.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
dani
"Needs improvements but a good value"
The price was excellent. The rooms are specious. However, the rooms needs renovation. But we had a great view, a kitchen, a one bedroom apartment with two baths.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
"Great get away"
Loved the customer service room was awesome
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
jose
The View was spectacular, the restaurant / bar very good. The room itself was not so good, when you took a shower it did not drain properly and you stood in 8" of water the whole time, when the supplied hair dryer was turned on the bathroom and hall lights were flickering.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
I always enjoy my stay at the flagship its actually my only choice when im in atlantic city..its just a little dissapointing on as much as i stayed there atleast 10 times this year,they havent offered me any comp stay.
2 night romance trip Sep 7, 2014
Tonya
"Unbeatable views and comfort"
Perfect for an extended stay! View from the balcony was amazing (especially at night) and the room was very comfortable. Kitchenette is just the right size and ideal for cooking small meals. Bathroom was spacious and stocked with plenty of towels. Front desk staff was very friendly and parking is ample. Although off the main strip, transportation was very easy to access to get to the boardwalk or the outlets.
1 night romance trip Sep 9, 2014
Overall it is not in the center of the city and quiet. Room is big and good. Ocean view pretty. Huge balcony and I really love it. Downside, about 20 minutes walk to boardwalk and elevator is really slow.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
EJ
"Getting old-- Take it down"
Pretty bad old dirty hotel. Not what we are use to. The Showboat is in better condition and it's closed. It's a knock down and they were trying to get us to buy a time share. NEVER not for free!!
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Tony
"Nice beach view"
Over all for the price it was a good hotel though the picture looks much better than real. It's close to the beach and five min walking from the board walk.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Max
The flagship was updating there elevators during our stay which made our it very made our entering and exiting extremely long there were times we waited for at least 20 mins to return to our room from a outing. Also the room service never came to clean our room while we were out. And our door was broken so it needed to be slammed in order to close. I truly stayed at much better hotels and for the amount I paid for my stay I expected for it to be much better.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Lena
"Friendly staff, nice room"
Stayed over the Labor Day weekend, lot of fun pool deck activities
Other trip Sep 3, 2014