All hotels in Itasca, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1401 Nordic Rd, Itasca, IL, 60143, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Very relaxing and the staff was awesome
2 night trip May 17, 2013
"Very quiet hotel"
Comfortable room and quiet. Very clean hotel. WIsh a refrigerator was offered in each room...travelers can use these
2 night trip May 10, 2013
"awesome"
Everything was great. Pay for breakfast at check in..that will save you money.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
"Good place to stay"
I enjoyed the hotel. I was not really pleased to find out that the Spa was located across the parking lot but overall the entire stay was nice. Rooms were very comfy. They were definitely clean. The breakfast buffet was delish!!! I would definitely go back again. The facial I had was excellent!!!
Response by Eaglewood Resort and Spa
We always value feedback provided by our guests and appreciate the extra time you have taken to provide this information. We are very pleased to read your stay was an enjoyable experience. It is rewarding to see the investment made in training paying dividends; rest assured I will share your comments with the Team. Thank you and we hope to be of service again very soon.
Other trip May 3, 2013
Wanted to do a couples massage and spa but it was very expensive. Hotel itself was wonderful, very peaceful and loved spending time with my hubby.
2 night business trip Apr 26, 2013
"Very Relaxing."
Beautiful views. Friendly and helpful staff. Wonderful spa and pool.
Response by Eaglewood Resort and Spa
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay with us, rest assured I will share your feedback with the team. Only through the efforts of our guests opinions are we able to identify our strengths as well as areas in need of improvement. We hope we have the pleasure to be of service in the not too distant future. Best regards.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"Great stay!!!"
Friendly environment... I will be retuning!
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2013
Monique K.
"Pretty close to the freeway"
Very beautiful resort. The food was excellent and I love the room we had. Staff was very nice and my fiance loved the spa.
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2013
"Maybe I'm just picky!"
The bed just wasn't comfortable at all. The fan in the bathroom wasn't attached to the wall and there was mold on the ceiling. When I opened the curtains to look outside there were cobwebs in the window...ew!
Response by Eaglewood Resort and Spa
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Eaglewood with us, only through the efforts of guests like you are we able to identify our areas in need of improvement. I am disappointed to learn of the problems you had with your guest room. Your experience is not typical of what we are accustomed to providing our guests, rest assured the comments will be addressed with the respective team members. We will thoroughly investigate the issues you addressed and will take corrective action to ensure all rooms always reflect our Four Diamond service standard.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
Jason&Angie
I thought the room was smaller than I expected. One of the reasons we stayed there was because they said they had pay per view movies, and the didn't. The view from our room was beautiful but getting to our room was a little confusing.
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2013
Lenore
"Great Getaway"
We had felt like we went on a MINI'VACATION we never left once we checked in we were busy from bowling to pool to the hot tub to the sauna to the menthol steam room to the band and the dance floor we rested the next day lol i recommend Eaglewwod Resort to anyone who needs to unwind and enjoy life a little bit.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2013
Barr Q
Had a great experience ! Gerardo our bartender was great to us and a lot of great ideas of what there was in our surroundings ! He was a lot of help ! Great customer service ! Really enjoyed our stay! Would definitely come back :-)
Business trip Feb 19, 2013
Marco
"its average- not what i expected for a spa/resort"
The employees were very nice. The breakfast buffet very good. The entryway and lobby also nice. The pool area though has a hallway leading from the locker room to the pool. It smelled like mildew. The doors were water damaged and falling apart. the floors were not mopped and cleaned. Which was surprising for a SPA. I also expected the bathroom in the rooms to be upgraded but they were basic.
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2013
brenda
"It's a must hey away vacation."
It was great I stay there 8 times with in two tears. Plus e I tell everyone that's local and out of town about your resort.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2013
Tony
"It's OK"
I think for the money, there should have been some major upgrading in the rooms and an inside walkway to the pool area. Our bed felt like the spring were going to come right through and the bathroom looked like something out of a nursing home with wallpaper from the 70's and a really basic tub. Water pressure was lack luster and we had to walk outside in 10 degrees to get to the pool. We were really looking forward to a relaxing jacuzzi, sauna experience and that was great.....until we had to cross that huge parking lot again to get back to our room. The lobby was really nice.
1 night trip Jan 12, 2013
Person from Chicago
It was a nice hotel. Nice service. My only critique is you have to go outside to get to the pool and workout room. I would rather have it connected.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2012
very nice
1 night trip Dec 1, 2012
"relaxing getaway"
staff was excellent and the food was top notch.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2012
"Secluded : Feels far away: Yet conviently close"
The resort is tuck away in what seems to be a secluded area. It is very elegant and perfect for business or pleasure. The buffet breakfast was delicious and reasonably priced. The staff was very personable and friendly. The spa and recreational area seemed to be inconvient, but was only a very short walk from the resort. (my only complaint : I would suggest updating the linen)
Other trip Sep 7, 2012
"Relaxing stay"
Beautiful hotel and resort. Very good experience and I would recommend it.
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you greatly for taking the time to share your kind remarks on your recent experience with us. We certainly appreciate your recommendations to your friends and welcome you back the next time you will be in the Chicagoland area
Other trip Jul 19, 2012
Flave
"Fine hotel if you must stay in Itasca."
I suppose this is the best hotel in Itasca, IL. But that begs the question -- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO STAY IN ITASCA, IL?
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Eaglewood Resort & Spa. Our location in Itasca, IL is 25 miles from Downtown Chicago and 10 miles from O'Hare. Eaglewood offers several attractions on property including a First-class spa and an 18-hole golf course. Our purpose built conference center is ideal for meetings and conventions. The view of the golf course from the Red Oak Ballroom is one of many reasons potential brides book their weddings with us.
Other trip Jul 10, 2012
"Quiet and Comfortable"
I was in the area for a brief business conference. I stayed at this facility, and enjoyed their indoor pool and fitness area. The area overall is off the beaten path, and a surprising deal for the combination of amenities available. This facility is good for people who are active and will take advantage of what Eaglewood has to offer.
Business trip Jul 10, 2012
"Pleasant stay in the 'burbs"
My husband and I decided to spend a few nights here to get away from the July 4 craziness in our downtown neighborhood. Also, we wanted to escape the heat wave and enjoy some A/C (our apartment is unairconditioned). We found just what we were looking for at Eaglewood: it was clean, quiet, and very well air-conditioned! We enjoyed dividing our time between the pool, the sun deck and the game room. It was too hot for us to enjoy the other amenities (golf, tennis, etc). The main bar/restaurant left something to be desired - it kind of felt like Bennigans - but the hotel is near restaurants in both Addison and Schaumburg, so there were many other options for dining in the area.
Romance trip Jul 7, 2012
Maria B.
"First time using Expedia for Hotel"
Had to wait for elevator for a minute at a time and the stairs to the different levels was neither clean nor spacious at all (dreadful). For the cost of my room, I didn’t even have a refrigerator? Also, the A/C was hard to manage, one minute cold, next minute warm! Next time, I will pick a place for that price that gives me at least a continental breakfast! Which was not offered by this “Resort”…
Response by General Manager
We always appreciate feedback from our guests and use it as an opportunity to understand & learn more about our guests needs. Please allow me to address some of the concerns you have about your stay. Refrigerators are available upon request at the front desk. We will certainly inspect the air conditioning in the room you stayed in. For all of our guests, we offer a full breakfast buffet complete with both hot and cold breakfast favorites.
Other trip Jul 2, 2012

"Good wifi"
Wifi is very good in the room where we need the most.
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
"Excellent Hotel and Great Food"
This hotel is excellent. It's a really nice retreat and the buffet breakfast is fantastic with lots of choice. The hotel employees are very friendly and very accommodating. The tuck shop is open 24 hours so if you forget or need something it's easy to get. I would absolutely stay here again. The only thing that I didn't like is that they don't offer a shuttle to the airport. I would like to see the hotel up take a shuttle service or a service that arranges for airport pickup and return for a cost as this part of the trip was a hassle as the hotel is located in the suburbs.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013

"Fantastisk service og bra beliggenhet."
Hotellet er ikke av de nyeste, men det er rent og pent der og servicen på hotellet er veldig god. Rommene er store og alt er rent og pent. Betjeningen er vennlig og hjelpsom, spesielt takk til Rabia og Jimmy. Hotellet ligger i rolig og landlige omgivelser ca 50 minutter fra Chicago sentrum, -et vakkert område. Hotellet har shuttelbusser som kjører deg til og fra togstasjonen i Itasca sentrum.
5 night trip Apr 24, 2014
We stayed at this hotel in the beginning of May 2013,for 11 days (2 adults & 2 kids). This is a really nice resort, nice spacy rooms with big balconies and with superb golf view. Special thanks to the general manager, he knows exactly how to manage thinks and to make the guests to feel welcomed. Very friendly, real gentleman. Also, special thanks to the manager (pro) of the golf department, he had arranged for me a special golf cart, in order to be able to play golf (I am a disable golfer). It will be a good idea if Eaglewood resort could buy one of those golf carts. It worth the money. For those that want to stay and play, I have to say that the golf course is very nice and well maintained. If you need to improve something, in my opinion, this would be the breakfast quality (it is ok for one day, but not for every day) and maybe the room cleaning. Also the resorts location is super, away from everything and nearby everything (of course you need to have a car). I used to be an airline pilot for 18 years and I have stayed in so many hotels all over the world. Eaglewood resort will be one of my favors (and believe me, I am a demanding customer). Thank you and best regards from Greece. Mike
11 night trip May 4, 2013