All hotels in Itasca, Illinois, United States of America
1401 Nordic Rd, Itasca, IL, 60143, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Amazing!"
This hotel was superb! The hotel staff was courteous and amazing! We had a fabulous Father's Day lunch and the wait staff truly made the day memorable! The man cooking chicken to order on the grill was sweet and very friendly. The room was immaculate and the resort was superb!!! A must visit site!!!!!
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2013
Giovanna
"Fron Desk Staff"
Front desk staff was very snooty. More smiles and friendlyness would be great...no matter how you are dressed. We were there for a Biggest Loser seminar at The Biggest Loser Firness Center within the Resort. Other than that the stay was great!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Familyx2
"Great place to unwind!"
I chose this hotel for a girls weekend spa day to celebrate my 50th birthday with my best friend who lives in Chicago. It was beautiful, great food and great service. After a bit of a mixup with part of my reservation, hotels.com helped me fix the problem. I would recommend Eaglewood Resort and Spa and hotels.com to my friends.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Liz
"Nice hotel."
Everything was okay, wish the spa was bigger so that they could take more appointments.
Response by Eaglewood Resort and Spa
Thank you sincerely for taking the time to share your experience. Due to caring guests like yourself who take the time to share with us, we are able to appropriately and consistently offer the exceptional service we are known for. I have shared your comments with the appropriate team leaders to ensure the room is inspected and cleaned to remove said stains. Thank you for brining that to my attention and please accept my apologies. That is certainly not typical of our guest rooms. I have also shared your thoughts with our Spa Manager regarding the availability of appointments to ensure all guests experience our phenomenal guest service standards. Thank you for staying with us. We invite you back for a return visit in the near future.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
"Will not stay here again!"
Hotel is difficult to find - off the beaten path. They gave us the wrong room - A king bed for four people. The pool is not attached to the building and it was raining so inconvenient to walk to. Beer bottle remained in the hall all night. Fire alarm went off in the wee hours of the morning and remained on even after fire department left. We just left at that point. No apologies from management. Nice!
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Angel L
"Disapointed"
we were very disappointed that the pool closeD at 9 o'clock
1 night trip with friends May 20, 2013
Ann
Great location. Great golf. Hotel lacks in amenities. Bathroom was dated, needs renovation.
2 night trip Jun 4, 2013
Tony
"very friendly staff"
There was always a hotel employee available to answer questions. I requested a room change and it took less than 30 seconds. The change was made with a warm, friendly attitude. The only downside is that the hotel has two "towers", north & south. If you get on the wrong elevator you may find yourself turned around! The lobby and bar areas are immaculate. The room was clean. The grounds are beautiful. I was there for an outdoor wedding. The service was fabulous and the bathrooms were kept very clean. The hotel is very easy to find and I would definitely stay there again!
1 night trip May 24, 2013
Joy
"Perfect Girls Getaway"
We really enjoyed our stay here for a bachelorette retreat. Big rooms, clean beds, loved the bowling alley with its own bar, also had a fire pit outside. Plenty of options to entertain a group staying in but feeling like a night out. They next morning recovered at the spa and pool area with a steam room, jacuzzi and sauna. Also enjoyed a wonderful lunch buffet the food was so good. The only downfall was the spa customer service. The SPA employees were rude and acted "above it all" The actual hotel employees were amazing.
1 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2013
CC
"great"
I would reccommend this resort go all my family and friends. Me and my wife really enjoyed the getaway.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2013
"Great local getaway!"
The eaglewood was beautiful, staff were very friendly and helpful!! The pool and bowling alley were awesome! We had a great view from the balcony which was a unexpected surprise! Can't wait to go back with my girlfriends and try the spa !
1 night family trip May 25, 2013
Sabrina D
"Nice Resort"
Nice resort, clean friendly staff. My only complaint is that the beds were hard as a rock.
Other trip May 30, 2013
C.Mo
"Good overall"
Very nice. Some rooms are way too far from the hotel venues. Great breakfast but the restaurant dinner menu is limited. Live band was good that night. Lobby bar and restaurant bar were very friendly and busy but not too crowded.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
Keith
"A Great Escape."
Courteous staff, well maintained facility, quiet rooms. Great nights stay. We only had breakfast and were disappointed, but I wouldn't rate them down on my particular tastes of food.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2013
MD
Very nice hotel. Amazing breakfast!!
1 night trip May 24, 2013
Linz
Very relaxing and the staff was awesome
2 night trip May 17, 2013
"Very quiet hotel"
Comfortable room and quiet. Very clean hotel. WIsh a refrigerator was offered in each room...travelers can use these
2 night trip May 10, 2013
"awesome"
Everything was great. Pay for breakfast at check in..that will save you money.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
"Good place to stay"
I enjoyed the hotel. I was not really pleased to find out that the Spa was located across the parking lot but overall the entire stay was nice. Rooms were very comfy. They were definitely clean. The breakfast buffet was delish!!! I would definitely go back again. The facial I had was excellent!!!
Response by Eaglewood Resort and Spa
We always value feedback provided by our guests and appreciate the extra time you have taken to provide this information. We are very pleased to read your stay was an enjoyable experience. It is rewarding to see the investment made in training paying dividends; rest assured I will share your comments with the Team. Thank you and we hope to be of service again very soon.
Other trip May 3, 2013
Wanted to do a couples massage and spa but it was very expensive. Hotel itself was wonderful, very peaceful and loved spending time with my hubby.
2 night business trip Apr 26, 2013
"Very Relaxing."
Beautiful views. Friendly and helpful staff. Wonderful spa and pool.
Response by Eaglewood Resort and Spa
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay with us, rest assured I will share your feedback with the team. Only through the efforts of our guests opinions are we able to identify our strengths as well as areas in need of improvement. We hope we have the pleasure to be of service in the not too distant future. Best regards.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"Great stay!!!"
Friendly environment... I will be retuning!
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2013
Monique K.
"Pretty close to the freeway"
Very beautiful resort. The food was excellent and I love the room we had. Staff was very nice and my fiance loved the spa.
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2013
"Maybe I'm just picky!"
The bed just wasn't comfortable at all. The fan in the bathroom wasn't attached to the wall and there was mold on the ceiling. When I opened the curtains to look outside there were cobwebs in the window...ew!
Response by Eaglewood Resort and Spa
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Eaglewood with us, only through the efforts of guests like you are we able to identify our areas in need of improvement. I am disappointed to learn of the problems you had with your guest room. Your experience is not typical of what we are accustomed to providing our guests, rest assured the comments will be addressed with the respective team members. We will thoroughly investigate the issues you addressed and will take corrective action to ensure all rooms always reflect our Four Diamond service standard.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
Jason&Angie
I thought the room was smaller than I expected. One of the reasons we stayed there was because they said they had pay per view movies, and the didn't. The view from our room was beautiful but getting to our room was a little confusing.
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2013
Lenore
"Great Getaway"
We had felt like we went on a MINI'VACATION we never left once we checked in we were busy from bowling to pool to the hot tub to the sauna to the menthol steam room to the band and the dance floor we rested the next day lol i recommend Eaglewwod Resort to anyone who needs to unwind and enjoy life a little bit.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2013
Barr Q
Had a great experience ! Gerardo our bartender was great to us and a lot of great ideas of what there was in our surroundings ! He was a lot of help ! Great customer service ! Really enjoyed our stay! Would definitely come back :-)
Business trip Feb 19, 2013
Marco
"its average- not what i expected for a spa/resort"
The employees were very nice. The breakfast buffet very good. The entryway and lobby also nice. The pool area though has a hallway leading from the locker room to the pool. It smelled like mildew. The doors were water damaged and falling apart. the floors were not mopped and cleaned. Which was surprising for a SPA. I also expected the bathroom in the rooms to be upgraded but they were basic.
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2013
brenda
"It's a must hey away vacation."
It was great I stay there 8 times with in two tears. Plus e I tell everyone that's local and out of town about your resort.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2013
Tony
"It's OK"
I think for the money, there should have been some major upgrading in the rooms and an inside walkway to the pool area. Our bed felt like the spring were going to come right through and the bathroom looked like something out of a nursing home with wallpaper from the 70's and a really basic tub. Water pressure was lack luster and we had to walk outside in 10 degrees to get to the pool. We were really looking forward to a relaxing jacuzzi, sauna experience and that was great.....until we had to cross that huge parking lot again to get back to our room. The lobby was really nice.
1 night trip Jan 12, 2013
Person from Chicago
It was a nice hotel. Nice service. My only critique is you have to go outside to get to the pool and workout room. I would rather have it connected.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2012
very nice
1 night trip Dec 1, 2012
"relaxing getaway"
staff was excellent and the food was top notch.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2012
"Secluded : Feels far away: Yet conviently close"
The resort is tuck away in what seems to be a secluded area. It is very elegant and perfect for business or pleasure. The buffet breakfast was delicious and reasonably priced. The staff was very personable and friendly. The spa and recreational area seemed to be inconvient, but was only a very short walk from the resort. (my only complaint : I would suggest updating the linen)
Other trip Sep 7, 2012

"Good wifi"
Wifi is very good in the room where we need the most.
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
"Excellent Hotel and Great Food"
This hotel is excellent. It's a really nice retreat and the buffet breakfast is fantastic with lots of choice. The hotel employees are very friendly and very accommodating. The tuck shop is open 24 hours so if you forget or need something it's easy to get. I would absolutely stay here again. The only thing that I didn't like is that they don't offer a shuttle to the airport. I would like to see the hotel up take a shuttle service or a service that arranges for airport pickup and return for a cost as this part of the trip was a hassle as the hotel is located in the suburbs.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013

"Very comfortable, beautiful golf course"
Very comfortable, beautiful golf course
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Zhiyong
HK
"Fantastisk service og bra beliggenhet."
Hotellet er ikke av de nyeste, men det er rent og pent der og servicen på hotellet er veldig god. Rommene er store og alt er rent og pent. Betjeningen er vennlig og hjelpsom, spesielt takk til Rabia og Jimmy. Hotellet ligger i rolig og landlige omgivelser ca 50 minutter fra Chicago sentrum, -et vakkert område. Hotellet har shuttelbusser som kjører deg til og fra togstasjonen i Itasca sentrum.
5 night trip Apr 24, 2014
We stayed at this hotel in the beginning of May 2013,for 11 days (2 adults & 2 kids). This is a really nice resort, nice spacy rooms with big balconies and with superb golf view. Special thanks to the general manager, he knows exactly how to manage thinks and to make the guests to feel welcomed. Very friendly, real gentleman. Also, special thanks to the manager (pro) of the golf department, he had arranged for me a special golf cart, in order to be able to play golf (I am a disable golfer). It will be a good idea if Eaglewood resort could buy one of those golf carts. It worth the money. For those that want to stay and play, I have to say that the golf course is very nice and well maintained. If you need to improve something, in my opinion, this would be the breakfast quality (it is ok for one day, but not for every day) and maybe the room cleaning. Also the resorts location is super, away from everything and nearby everything (of course you need to have a car). I used to be an airline pilot for 18 years and I have stayed in so many hotels all over the world. Eaglewood resort will be one of my favors (and believe me, I am a demanding customer). Thank you and best regards from Greece. Mike
11 night trip May 4, 2013