All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6801 Tower Rd, Denver, CO, 80249, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"I'd stay again"
Most everything was great. The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The price was competitive. The location was convenient with a shuttle to the airport. Continental breakfast was good. My only complaint is that the pool water was cloudy and overheated. I was disappointed that I couldn't use as I had looked forward to it.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2015
Beth
"close to airport"
We stay here whenever we are flying out of DIA. The rooms are adequate, they serve a breakfast, and the car parking facility we like to use is close by. The staff is always welcoming and helpful. The cost is reasonable.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
wyomary
"Great stay near airport."
What's not to love? Free shuttle from the airport. Free breakfast. They even let me leave a bag to pick up after my four-day trip. very accommodating! lots of restaurants within walking distance
1 night trip Jan 6, 2015
Candice
"DIA La Quinta"
The only "ding" would be when we checked in, the cleaning staff had left a cup and partial bottle of soda on the countertop. Saw a cleaning person as we were getting our luggage in the room and pointed it out. They were very apologetic and removed it immediately. Asked about a room luggage rack (we didn't have one). Brought one to us right away. Continental breakfast was the usual pastries and waffle iron.
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
diane
"Stranded at Denver airport."
Not my hotel of choice because I have accumulated reward points at other hotels, which were booked. It was pleasing and the staff on 3rd shift who dealt with many overtired and discruntled patrons was very nice and attentive. Breakfast was not that great.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Wonderful stay but wished they had a place to dine and a bar. Workout room was excellent. Driver was a little slow getting us to the airport but still made it on time, don't like shaving it so close.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"A Nice Airport Hotel"
It was difficult to tell much about the outside or the neighborhood since I arrived in a blizzard and left the next morning, but it was a nice stay for a hotel right by the airport. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was nice (the toilet was missing a cap on the screw that holds the lid on, but that's not a big deal to me), and I didn't have any issues. The continental breakfast was okay, but nothing special.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Christopher
"Midnight Arrival - Very Good Experience"
Waited about 30 minutes for a shuttle. Quick ride to the Hotel. Slow check-in with one desk staff. Overall, it took one hour from exiting the airport to arrival in my room. Otherwise, good room. Great breakfast. Room was clean. However, there were minor signs of wear.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Stay on January 4, 2015"
Other guests were very noisy and disruptive thru the night. There was a strong smell of tobacco smoke in the hallway.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"Denver Airport."
Nice comfortable room, clean, large pool with nice hot tub. Overall good value for the money. Could use more variety at the Continental breakfast.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Not to Bad"
Room was nice. Had a weird smell in it. The house keeper sprayed something in the room and it went away for a bit. Then the smell returned. Overall not a bad place to stay for one night.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2014
Paulette
"prompt shuttle service to DIA, clean & attractive"
Always stay here when flying & the departure or arrival time doesn't permit a direct trip home.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Not Advertised Parking Limit"
Had a reservation for this LaQuinta but cancelled as you have a 7-day limit on the parking while taking a trip. Very disappointed as this is not advertised when I made the reservation. I have a numbeyr of nights this past year with LaQunita Rewards, but likely I will never make one now as this was told me upon arrival. If I did leave the car they asked for the room charge would have been 169.00 which is rediculous. I had to go to our old standby -- Baymount Hotel which had no limited parking after staying for one night.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Roy
"Good for dog owners"
I needed a place that would take a dog, which LaQuinta does! Plus, there is no adder. The area is not great if you want to do anything in town, but is most convenient to get an early flight out of DIA
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
DAVID
"nice"
Staff was very friendly and the workout room and pool are open 24/7. the breakfast in the morning was good. We would stay here again. Very close to our offsite parking place. Very convenient location for the airport
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
michael
"Late Arrival In Denver"
Great one night stay for a late arrival in Denver. The hotel staff is very friendly and accommodating and they allow pets. This was my second stay.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Deborah
"Off to see my daughter!"
I stayed here because it was close to the airport and the lot where I planned to park my vehicle. The room was large, very clean and the bed was comfortable. It had a large desk and plenty of outlets. It was close to the airport, but you didn't hear the noise at all. There were 2 restaurants across the street. Breakfast was good and the staff was friendly.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
Kathryn
"Be sure to skip this place."
Heater in the room did not work and had to change rooms. Overall not very nice.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Ken
"Boring outdated room. Ugly carpet and furnishings."
Friendly staff and the facility was relatively clean. Very average blah.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"I'm content"
our stay was very pleasant. wish the hotel allow smoking in the hotel room.
3 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
quyen
"Clean and comfortable"
The might check in lady was great. Very friendly, joked, and gave me a smile at the end of a long day. Thanks
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
david
It was my second time staying at your hotel. The desk clerk I am sure has to handle many things during the day. I found her a bit abrupt but maybe it was just the fact that I was tired.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Gogie
"Easy check in, good price"
Quick overnight stay. Easy and comfortable. Good staff, made sure all of my questions were answered, provided plenty of information.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Its been better"
I was on my way home from a trip & got in late so I went straight to bed at 7:00 in the AM the fire alarm went off due to broken water pipes & after a :30 minute wait I was able to get back to the room and lay down then at 9:00 the same thing happened again and this time I Just packed up and left as only 4hrs of sleep I need more so I went to the Holiday Inn to sleep. When I tried to get some rebate or help as I got no sleep they said they was to busy with others at that time so I gave up I have never had this issue here and have stayed several times before
1 night family trip Dec 2, 2014
"Convenient location"
We had a very restful and comfortable night. We ready for our trip home and it was very convenient for us.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Happy & comfy place"
It was very clean & comfortable.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2014
damita
"Good rest for an early flight."
I was at the hotel to be near the airport for an early flight. The hotel is well set up for this--5am breakfast, easy shuttle (stops at a lot of hotels en route). The room was very basic, and the tub was full of water from a dripping faucet when I arrived, but I was able to resolve it myself. The room was a bit worn but clean.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
"Ok for the money"
Quick ckeck-in. Large room but dated furnishings. The hotel looks a bit tired. Convenient free shuttle to and from the airport.
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"One night before flight."
I used to be a fan of La Quinta until this stay. Very very rude desk attendant for the second day. Chewing people out on the phone and seemed irritated about everything. Called ahead and requested a crib but when we got there they said they were out. So our infant had to sleep in our bed. My wife therefore didn't get any sleep before our flight out. We would have been better off driving 6 hours in the middle of the night directly to the airport. The shuttle was late but I planned for that do we made our flight. Overall it was a waste of money to stay here. The facility and room was nice, as was the staff the night we arrived.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Stephen
"Airport Hotel"
When I read "free airport shuttle", we booked this hotel. We had access to free shuttle but no parking at the hotel. We were told that it was because we booked with Expedia. She did offer a coupon for parking in a nearby lot. In the morning the desk person offered an amended reservation that would include parking for additional $75. We ended up driving to a lot and taking their shuttle. There are 2 dining options within walking distance, that was a plus. The breakfast is standard waffles, dry cereal,etc.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Great place to stay near the airport"
Front desk employee was very pleasant and helpful- Gave immediate attention.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Gail
"great service and great room!"
I arrived to DIA after a pacific crossing from Thailand. I was exaughsted. I was greeted with smiles and kindness. also, I had left a jacket and sweater with Mika 2-weeks prior when I left for Thailand. I knew I would need it whe I returned. she assured me it would be there when I returned. it was, of course. slept like a rock and was warm and comfy when I caught my flight the next morning.
1 night trip Nov 25, 2014
tom
"Cool"
One night stay like the convience of the hotel shuttle to the airport
1 night family trip Nov 18, 2014
"Note I gave the front desk~"
I complained that my sheets were not changed for 3 days, that a lamp did not work, that another lamp need a screw that it kept falling off above the bed and that our sink need the drain unclogged that it did nto drain well. The work got done and the staff became quite attentive aftert that. I was delighted to have a bath tub, but had a devil of a time getting out of it as did my daughter.
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Employees seemed preoccupied but got what I needed. Parking and getting to door is a bit tricky, have to walk quite a ways. Rooms clean, great breakfast, comfortable bed and plenty of pillows which I love!
Nelda
"Front desk staff needs to answer phones"
Front desk staff slow to impossible to contact on telephone...2 attempts
1 night family trip Nov 17, 2014
"good location"
good location, room really needs an update, room had an odd odor and could have been cleaned better.
"Very Sad"
My son found Condoms in the room when we first wanted in
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"good place to stay"
Wonderful place to stay. about 5 minuets from the car rental returns and a gas station right down the road. perfect for overnighting before travel to or from denver.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"First rate hotel"
I was expecting a decent accommodations, but absolutely everything turned out to be much better than I expected.
1 night trip Nov 12, 2014
"One night stay."
One night stay for morning flight. Front desk was very friendly. Hotel shuttle runs on the half hour. Breakfast is average. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Kathie
"Best of 4 that ive stayed in the last month."
Thus far, this was the best hotel I've stayed in in Colorado. I've stayed in three so far in the last month on business and this was the cleanest, most comfortable I've had so far.The complementary breakfast lacks a little bit but overall everything else was better than the other hotels I've stayed in.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
edward
"A wonderful oasis"
Short stay . Beautiful grounds and facility
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
robert
"Staff Very Helpful"
The staff was incredibly helpful and thoughtful when I had questions. With no hesitation I would stay again at La Quinta for my next trip out of DIA.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2014
Lynn
"Missing it!!"
The only reason we stayed here was their 24/7 shuttle service. When we arrive to check in they informed us the shuttle for our time was booked!!! I insisted on going and said we will stand. Requested a wake up call, never received one.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Fine for a quick overnight stay before flying"
There was only 3 pillows on the bed, all of which were quite flat. The bathroom was spacious as was the room, and the bed itself wasnt uncomfortable. The thing that was a but frustrating is that there was no one at the front desk at 6am when i wanted to check out to catch an early flight. I just left my room key in the desk and walked out.
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
"It was OK."
the staff were very friendly, the room was generous, but the mattress hadn't been replaced in a very long time...it sagged in the middle and had hard sides. luckily it was a king so it wasn't unbearable. the bathroom mirror was filthy as well as the floor in the bathroom. the tub was clean tho. it was just OK.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
DJ
"Hotel was nice but problems in hall during night."
Would have given better review if problem guests had been dealt with. Otherwise nice.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Nice and convenient"
Several decent restaurants close by, even walking distance, gas close for rental car and airport within 10 minutes. I will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014