All hotels in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
4090 Whistler WayWhistlerBCV0N1B4Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Great family vacation"
The staff and rooms at the Westin were outstanding and our family truly enjoyed our stay. The one bedroom suite had a full kitchen which was much more than what we had expected. We definitely recommend this place and will be returning the next time we're in Whistler.
4 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
"Ultimate Whistler village location"
Our family loves Whistler and when we go we frequently stay at the Westin for its optimal location as well as the amenities and overall quality of the property. This was our second summertime visit and we enjoyed it every bit as much as our trips during ski season. There are many nice properties in Whistler and we have stayed at several of them, but for our family the Westin is the best combination of quality and location. We think it is the best property in the main village.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Earl
"Good location but not the best experience"
The bed was uncomfortable and so was the sofa bed. I asked for a quiet room, but I could hear children in an adjoining room. The room was nice otherwise, but just felt it wasn't worth the money.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Whistler Village"
Very nice location. Great Euro Australian Staff. Parking us very high. Service a plus.
5 night business trip May 27, 2014
"Great location within Whistler Village"
My only complaint is the outrageous $14.95 a day for in room internet connection
Other trip May 28, 2014
Alan
"Close to everything!"
It was everything that was expected! However, the price of the restaurant and Lounge were well overpriced. Other than that it was great!
3 night romance trip May 2, 2014
"Great hotel and staff close to everything"
The hotel is in an excellent location, the staff is extremely nice (quite nicer than your 'average' Westin), noise level in rooms is reasonable and the restaurant on-site is also really good. The pool and gym are good without being exceptional (pool could be larger and could be better shaped for laps).
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Damien
"Great getaway spot!"
Great little get away from the states. Friendly staff and great service!
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
Great hotel. Very clean. However, internet and parking are not included.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
EXCELLENT!!!
4 night trip Mar 24, 2014
"Great hotel at the lifts. Small outdoor hot tub."
This is a four start hotel. Very nice in every way, except strangely has single small outdoor hot tub that was too busy for us to use on the Weekend of 3/21/14. The Pan Pacific, in contrast, has 3 outdoor hot tubs and you can usually get in.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
JBW
"Great hotel right next to slopes"
Great hotel right next to slopes. Concierge service was awesome at scheduling our ski rentals, getting lift tickets and Fresh Tracks tickets. Restaurants in hotel were also enjoyable - Grill and Vine and Sushi place. Breakfast buffet was good and convenient.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"2 great days of skiing!"
Enjoyed staying at this hotel, rooms are really nice, and ski rental shop provides great service and so conveniently located on the first floor! Just a few steps from the lifts.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"Nice hotel in the village next to the gondola."
This was a very classy hotel in Whistler Village. If you ski you literally walk outside and right on the gondola. It's within Whistler Village so you can walk everywhere. The hotel staff was very nice and professional. On the negative side they nickle and dime you. WiFi in the room is overpriced. It's free in the business center and lobby but it would be nice to not pay in the room. Most phones today are smart phones and use a lot of data. I'm already paying an international plan that limits data when I'm out and about. Paying for WiFi adds an extra cost. The village and mountain have free WiFi so you might be able to get that from some of the rooms. They don't allow ski equipment in the rooms but offer ski vallet. What they don't tell you is the fee per day per set of skiis/snowboard. It would be better if the fee was posted upfront and not buried in small font on a piece of paper in the room that no one reads. The spa on site is not owned by the hotel but is over priced. It's limited on amenities. I would expect for the price to have its own sauna, steam room, hot tub, etc. and not have to share with the hotel and all the kids. The massage was good I just expected more relaxation then what we got.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"recommend"
great location, and the people working in the rental shop were delightful
2 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"Great Hotel in Whistler"
The staff was plesant and accomodating, the facilities were nice, great location, and as always very comfortable Westin beds.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Perfect get away!"
We had booked our trip just days before and I was so pleased with how accommodating they were. This was true from making the reservation and during our stay. The hotel is much more private which I appreciated. We have two kids and two dogs...we felt like the rooms were so well organized to accommodate a family. Our dogs were happy and content with all the extras they have for pups. Our teen kids loved the access to the village and slopes. The view of the mountain was beautiful and I enjoyed staying in our room by the fire so much it was hard to leave. The pool area is fine however like all whistler hotels it is packed come evening time so we avoided that scene. Highly recommend this hotel!
2 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
JK
"Mediocre accommodation but good location"
Overpriced as the room was small and dated.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"Wonderful first time!"
Our overall experience was wonderful. Only problem was the fireplace did not work when we arrived. Called front desk and they sent a repair person promptly ( within minutes). It's easy to see customer service is number one one their list. We are looking forward to staying her in the future.
3 night trip Jan 21, 2014
Mary and Joe
"One of the best at Whistler Village"
It was great stay at this hotel. I have stayed at Whistler with different 5 stars hotel before however Westin Resort was better option mainly due to its location and neighbor. Ski Gondola is just 2 minutes working distance. Also having kitchenette in the room is add point for family long stay. We definitely will come back again.
3 night family trip Dec 18, 2013
MABO
"Beautiful"
Beautiful hotel. So close to whistler mountain gondola and village restaurants and entertainment. Gorgeous suites and the pool are and exercise room is very good.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"Closest property to Whistler Blackcomb"
Overall the stay was excellent. Service and staff were very accomodating and provided a 2:30pm late check out for Sunday allowing us to ski sunday morning/afternoon and check out after a day of skiiing. Wireless internet system needs to be refreshed as it is very slow or does not provide enough connectivity for the number of guests at the hotel.. Ski valet should be complimentary and not incur a $9 charge if the Hotel would prefer guests not take their equipment up to the room.
3 night trip Dec 12, 2013
Stephen
"Beautiful hotel in the mountains"
We had a lovely time at the Westin. Sadly we weren't there long but experience we did have during our short visit was highly memorable. The room was sizable, clean and very comfortable. We even had a kitchenette which was a very nice addition that we used to cook dinner.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
global travel
"Did not get what I requested"
I dont know whose fault it was but I did not get what I asked for. I asked for a room with 2 queen beds and I got a king bed and a pull over. The pull over was not convenient at all and this was the case for both the rooms that I booked. Not cool!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Hotel amenities, cleanliness of the hotel
2 night trip Aug 25, 2013
Great service at a good location. I was disappointed when we had to go to another property in the area due to a wedding commitment. I would have much preferred to stay with you as the hotel was far superior.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
Very nice hotel! Small pool.
3 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Not what i was expecting"
HORRIBLE!!when we first arrived no one helped us with our luggage. The front desk lady was extremely rude to both me and my boyfriend. She even said "Jesus Christ" under her breath at us for asking a simple question. The was a dance competition going on so there were a bunch of teenager running atround like wild geese. The pool was suppose to be adults only after 9pm, finally thought we could have some peace and quiet, noope!! they told us they couldnt do anything about it. WE WILL NEVER BE RETURNING!!
1 night romance trip May 19, 2013
"couldn't be better"
Very relaxing, beautiful, convenient & luxurious
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Perfect for a skiing holiday"
Great hotel in a perfect location for access to both Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas and also near the ski school. Central enough to make all shops and restaurants a short walk away, but also far enough away that you don't get disturbed by noise from bars in town. Easy to rent & store ski equipment, pool is high quality and the service was great. Highly recommended.
Romance trip Apr 16, 2016
"Great ski week at Westin"
Grant from front desk helped my daughter get her keys that were stuck behind a bureau. When he heard we had a bad experience at the spa he sent breakfast vouchers to our room.
4 night family trip Feb 8, 2016
Nicole
"Ok value for silly Whistler prices"
I felt that the room was pretty overpriced for what we got. It was convenient to have a stove--but it also seems like an afterthought that is rammed into a space that it shouldn't fit. Very cheap drawers etc., making the notion of cooking in your room absurd. So now you're faced with high restaurant prices at a high priced hotel. Very little chance to save. Staff were great and professional -- they should be commended for the great service. The bed was nice --but is already showing signs of needing replacement (bowled in areas). When I pay so much I want great not good. Overall--the Westin can't be faulted for not delivering but whistler can be faulted for being too expensive. The only other thing was that I felt specifically given the cheapest room because I was using my hotels.com rewards....could be overthinking it but -- so much money and not even a balcony!?
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2016
For $9/day/person, it'd be nice for the ski-valet to take not just the skis but the poles as well. Also, it'd be more convenient if the ski valet tent was setup right next to the bottom of the ski hill. The overall stay at the hotel was quite pleasant, the location is very close to the gondolas and you are right in the village which makes shopping and eating very convenient. The hotel is a bit dated as some reviews have pointed out but its not as dated as some have suggested. Its still a nice hotel by most measures. We asked for an upgrade at check-in but the place was fully booked as it was a long weekend. They did however give us free wifi (our room did not have free wifi) which was a very nice gesture. We have been to whistler many times and we would definitely consider the Westin for our next stay.
7 night romance trip Feb 2, 2016
Desmond
"That's not what we expected at the Westin Hotel"
We already said we had how many people stay in the room but they did not prepare the sofa bad until. And when we arrived the hotel; the doorman was just chatting and ignoring us. We unloaded all luggages ourselves and push them into the hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 26, 2016
Julie Ann
"One of best located hotels but not best value"
Good location but expensive. Hotel ignored request for room on higher floor but did move us when we complained.
7 night romance trip Jan 11, 2016
there was a very loud group of noisy students close to my room which necessitated a room change. Hotel was accommodating. Rooms could stand to be refurbished.
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2016
"Nice hotel, great location"
Repeat visit to one of our favourite hotels. Being very close to the lifts for both Whistler and Blackcomb mountains makes it very convenient. Service is attentive (but not intrusive) and all required facilities are either provided on-site or available within a very short walking distance.
8 night trip with friends Dec 15, 2015
Andy
"Nice place but needs work"
The toilet in our room was broken every time we had to flush I would have to take the lid off and work the plunger. Also the shower fixtures were loose and would come off in your hands. Main inside hottub was also broken and the jets didn't work. Rooms were very clean and the bed was amazingly comfortable. It's a nice hotel but I think I will try the fairmont next time for the same money.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2015
Donald
"Good Accomodation"
Nice, high end accommodation with good amenities like indoor pool and fitness area. We had a kitchenette with all the equipment to cook.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Judy
"Thank you for the complimentary upgrade"
We had a wonderful stay at the Westin. The highlight for us was that we were given a complimentary upgrade to the king suite, and we really enjoyed the extra space that it had. The valet and the receptionist were the only two people we encountered during our stay, but I can truly say the staff were very customer focused. Thanks Westin!
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Gayan
"Great hotel in heart of Whistler"
Amazing staff who are caring and conscientious. Awesome restaurant located within (Grill & Vine). Breathtaking views of the surroundings. Heated outdoor pool. Steam room and sauna. Hot tubs. And super comfortable Westin beds. We'll be back. Thank you to the Westin team for making our anniversary stay enjoyable. TIP: Only a 5-10 min walk from free parking in Lots 4 and 5. Check in and take your bags into your room and then avoid the $34 valet or $30 self-park by taking your car to the main lots and then taking a nice stroll through the village back to the hotel.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
Andy and Lori
"Westin is just Westin. Don't expect 4 seasons!"
What can you say, Whistler hotels are old. But I stayed at 4 seasons last time and it was old, but it was great. But 4 seasons will be 4 seasons. Westin will be westin. The only plus is the location. Can't get better. The pictures online look a lot better than actual photos when I got to my 2 bedroom suite that was connected. Not so great. Anyway, I probably will choose 4 seasons next time.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
A great place to stay. They thought of all the little details (ex. starbuck disposable cups for coffee on the go!).
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
It was okay but not worth the price. There are many nicer, more updated hotels in Whistler to spend your money at. Other than the check-in staff, who were great, I found the restaurant staff short and on the rude side. The pool is nice though the deck is very crowded. The key cards rarely seem to work anywhere, including your own room, so double check with the front desk and save yourself many long trips back and forth.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Jess
"Nice hotel, bad service"
The hotel is absolutely beautiful. Service was not so nice. The wait time was rediculous. We waited for 5 hours for our room to be cleaned.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
Paige
"Pleasant hotel close to amenities. Would stay the."
We were upgraded to a suite which we greatly appreciated.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
mike
Great position in the village centre (one of the reasons I picked this hotel and it didn't disappoint) and a very short stroll to the gondolas. Hotel was modern with a nice feel and amenities were good with a number of eateries and bars and a nice arcade of shops to browse if you didn't want to leave the hotel. Staff helpful to the extent of providing umbrellas when it rained.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
June
"Great stay in Whistler, close to Peak2Peak Gondola"
Great stay at the Westin in Whistler. We planned to go to Whistler on a whim and the Westin was the only one with availability. For $400 you expect a good room no matter where you are, and I'm glad to say the Westin definitely delivered. We didn't have time to enjoy the pool or other amenities on site, but it is situated near the Whistler Village Gondola which was perfect for us since that was our plan for our 1 day in Whistler with our 2 young children. Would highly recommend, but be prepared for additional costs for WiFi and parking. Would be nice if those were included with these expensive rooms.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Christian
Nice rooms, the classic "westin" beds and an excellent location in the village.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
M
Stayed for our wedding anniversary, a complimentary bottle of wine was sent to our room. Parking expensive.
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015