All hotels in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
4090 Whistler Way, Whistler, BC, V0N1B4, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Perfect get away!"
We had booked our trip just days before and I was so pleased with how accommodating they were. This was true from making the reservation and during our stay. The hotel is much more private which I appreciated. We have two kids and two dogs...we felt like the rooms were so well organized to accommodate a family. Our dogs were happy and content with all the extras they have for pups. Our teen kids loved the access to the village and slopes. The view of the mountain was beautiful and I enjoyed staying in our room by the fire so much it was hard to leave. The pool area is fine however like all whistler hotels it is packed come evening time so we avoided that scene. Highly recommend this hotel!
2 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
JK
"Mediocre accommodation but good location"
Overpriced as the room was small and dated.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"Wonderful first time!"
Our overall experience was wonderful. Only problem was the fireplace did not work when we arrived. Called front desk and they sent a repair person promptly ( within minutes). It's easy to see customer service is number one one their list. We are looking forward to staying her in the future.
3 night trip Jan 21, 2014
Mary and Joe
"One of the best at Whistler Village"
It was great stay at this hotel. I have stayed at Whistler with different 5 stars hotel before however Westin Resort was better option mainly due to its location and neighbor. Ski Gondola is just 2 minutes working distance. Also having kitchenette in the room is add point for family long stay. We definitely will come back again.
3 night family trip Dec 18, 2013
MABO
"Beautiful"
Beautiful hotel. So close to whistler mountain gondola and village restaurants and entertainment. Gorgeous suites and the pool are and exercise room is very good.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"Closest property to Whistler Blackcomb"
Overall the stay was excellent. Service and staff were very accomodating and provided a 2:30pm late check out for Sunday allowing us to ski sunday morning/afternoon and check out after a day of skiiing. Wireless internet system needs to be refreshed as it is very slow or does not provide enough connectivity for the number of guests at the hotel.. Ski valet should be complimentary and not incur a $9 charge if the Hotel would prefer guests not take their equipment up to the room.
3 night trip Dec 12, 2013
Stephen
"Beautiful hotel in the mountains"
We had a lovely time at the Westin. Sadly we weren't there long but experience we did have during our short visit was highly memorable. The room was sizable, clean and very comfortable. We even had a kitchenette which was a very nice addition that we used to cook dinner.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
global travel
"Did not get what I requested"
I dont know whose fault it was but I did not get what I asked for. I asked for a room with 2 queen beds and I got a king bed and a pull over. The pull over was not convenient at all and this was the case for both the rooms that I booked. Not cool!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Hotel amenities, cleanliness of the hotel
2 night trip Aug 25, 2013
Great service at a good location. I was disappointed when we had to go to another property in the area due to a wedding commitment. I would have much preferred to stay with you as the hotel was far superior.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
Very nice hotel! Small pool.
3 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Not what i was expecting"
HORRIBLE!!when we first arrived no one helped us with our luggage. The front desk lady was extremely rude to both me and my boyfriend. She even said "Jesus Christ" under her breath at us for asking a simple question. The was a dance competition going on so there were a bunch of teenager running atround like wild geese. The pool was suppose to be adults only after 9pm, finally thought we could have some peace and quiet, noope!! they told us they couldnt do anything about it. WE WILL NEVER BE RETURNING!!
1 night romance trip May 19, 2013
"couldn't be better"
Very relaxing, beautiful, convenient & luxurious
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2013
"Excellent with some room for improvements"
Overall great stay at this Westin Whistler. The room was cozy and comfortable. The food at the on site restaurant was on par. Relatively good view (8th floor east). Enjoyed being able to walk from resort to village for everything. Some things to consider - although if you're staying at Westin, cost is not typically a major concern but some of the fees were a bit over the top (on site restaurant, room service, parking, movies and snack charges). 1 bedroom suite had queen... so close to walls we had to walk sideways to navigate around bed. Found and killed 4 large ants wandering the room. Room was so warm we had to open windows to maintain comfortable temperature. Some minor mildew in bathroom. Noise was minor (could hear conversations through walls and some kids running on floor above. If there is a concert at the ski lift, you will hear it. Spa was super, we had couples massage and milk bath. Pool a bit small, especially with kids - they need ample room to play. Indoor-outdoor pool was a cool feature. Since we were on the east wing (better view?) it felt a little awkward walking to spa/pool in robe passing by the conference rooms. Service was on par for a Westin.
7 night romance trip Apr 6, 2013
"Perfect location, great for families"
Great location -- right next to the ski lift. Room had a kitchen with everything you need for a quick meal. Small but separate bedroom worked out just perfectly for a family of 4. Kids loved the pool!
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
IM
"I just expected more from Westin"
After a long drive, we arrived at 9:30. We checked in and were told dinner was still being served. I took my daughter and all my stuff up there, but no dinner. The restaurant was closed for entrees at 9:50. The room was wrong, no crib, room service was very good, but they forgot some of it. They gave us free breakfast for an appology and points back. I went back 5 days later and blinking message lights could not be turned off and TV did not work. For over 300 dollars US, I'll try someplace else.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
TigerMom
"Great hotel, not enough differentiators though"
Great hotel, not enough differentiators (compared to other great hotels around) Good/Great The hotel is in a great location and it's very nice. The concierge service was very helpful The bed was very comfy The gym is nice Great stores and restaurants around Bad The "indoor pool" is very small (jacuzzi size) and you get all the cold from outside which is not good - my kid got sick after spending a few minutes. No bubble bath in the tub (I know, usually I don't care, but to make-up for the fact that the pool is not great, this is a big thing for my kids). And who doesn't like a nice warm bath after a day of skiing? The staff is OK, some are super nice, some act like they do you a favor. The food is great, but $7 for a doppio? It seems almost like I was getting a drink with my coffee, but no I just got coffee. There were not many choices in the kids menu either.
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
Gloria
"Westin Whistler"
Loved it! So happy we stayed there with the great amenities, as it rained on Friday and Saturday. We used the great workout and pool facilities...loved. The staff were great and we were so happy to have a later checkout, so we could change after doing some early skiing.LOVED it!
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
Grace
"Great Location in the Village"
Very easy to access to the ski lifts. They have a valet which will take your skis at the bottom of the mountain which is very nice. The biggest negative is you kind of feel like you are being nickel and dimed for everything after paying so much to stay there. Oh, and the shower door in our room leaked water everywhere.
3 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2012
Courtney
"Great location and amenities but rooms are tight."
THe hotel is full service, and the location is very convenient for skiing and other activities at Whistler. However, the description of our room as a 'junior suite' implied more than one room. Instead it was a conventional hotel room size with one king bed and a pullout sofa, plus a small kitchenette in the entry way. It was very tight for a family with two children; practically speaking no place to enjoy TV etc without retracting the bed and rearranging every day. The restaurant, bar, and spa were good, and the pool was very good- you get in the water inside and can swim outside without getting cold. THe kids loved the pool However it was a little annoying that parking was $34/day and ski storage $8 per pair per day, and ski gear is not allowed in the rooms. Felt like nickel and diming.
Other trip Jan 23, 2013
"Not ready"
The hotel was simply not ready for the new season. One day the cleaning came at 5 pm - simply to late. In the restaurant we had to wait 90 minutes for our dinner.
Other trip Dec 21, 2012
"Winter Wonderland"
Everything was first class. The staff was amazing and the hotel is wonderful.
2 night trip Dec 13, 2012
Glen
"Great for skiing trips."
Great location in the village for ski in and out with valet service. Room has the usual Westin style amenities. Bathroom is big. Kitchen is well equipped. Soundproofing is good. Gym/pool/saunas/hot tubs are in good condition. Quality restaurant options and ski gear stores and rentals available on site. Indoor parking garage has sufficient stalls and easy access but is expensive per night. Wireless internet can get slow but works well if sticking to mobile formatted websites. Staff and knowledgeable,, willing to help, and efficient.
Other trip Dec 1, 2012
"Great hotel for family"
Great hotel to stay for family. we stayed in Junior Queen. The room was clean and comfortable. All the staff members were friendly. Kids enjoyed the swimming pool after skiing. Parking was quite expensive ($30 per night for self-parking).
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
"You will love this place"
Wonderful view from the room and great location. Loved the shopping experience there.
Other trip Sep 21, 2012
Anne
"Fantastic room at the end of Whistler Village"
Got ourselves a vaulted ceiling room on the top floor - we had a great time, although we wish that there were later hours for the hot tub/pool. Parking is a bit pricey (30 CAD/night), but overall we were really happy.
Romance trip Sep 4, 2012
Q
"Perfect Whistler Experience!"
Very nice room - comfortable bed, nice bathroom with soaking tub and separate shower, plus "full" kitchen. Pool small but big enough with a perfect steam room in the men's locker room. Restaurant food and service exeplary! Two minute walk to the gondola.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
Jim R.

"Great stay in Whistler, close to Peak2Peak Gondola"
Great stay at the Westin in Whistler. We planned to go to Whistler on a whim and the Westin was the only one with availability. For $400 you expect a good room no matter where you are, and I'm glad to say the Westin definitely delivered. We didn't have time to enjoy the pool or other amenities on site, but it is situated near the Whistler Village Gondola which was perfect for us since that was our plan for our 1 day in Whistler with our 2 young children. Would highly recommend, but be prepared for additional costs for WiFi and parking. Would be nice if those were included with these expensive rooms.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Christian
Stayed for our wedding anniversary, a complimentary bottle of wine was sent to our room. Parking expensive.
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
Patrick
"Roomy and comfortable Westin"
We enjoyed a wonderful family weekend getaway. The hotel was quite comfortable and the staff made us feel very welcome, leaving chocolates and a hand written note for our birthday boy. We also brought in a couple of dogs who loved the trail walks and the treats in the lobby. The only suggestion we have is to introduce an earlier check in hour. Four o'clock in the afternoon is quite late. We wonder is 3pm would be a possibility.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Krzysztof
"Family trip getaway--Perfect"
Overall great stay and meeted our expectations
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"pleasant time"
we were impressed with the elevator efficiency after a stay in another Westin in Vancouver, so that was a relief. Vouchers for missing housekeeping was a good idea. Gardens and landscaping well tended. All in, a pleasant time and quiet like I like it.
8 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
One of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed at. We will definitely be back
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Great, great, great!"
Great staff, great location, great rooms. We always stay at the Westin when we go to Whistler (or anywhere for that matter) and it never disappoints!
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Autumn
"Everything was fine until..."
Everything was fine until we went to the Grill and Vine Restaurant the next morning for breakfasts. Having waited at the reception for a few minutes we were greeted and told there were no cleaned tables available and we were told to wait outside. The receptionist then let in a couple behind us. We waited 5 more minutes without service and left in disgust.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
KENNETH
"Location Location Location"
We really enjoyed our stay. The hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating. The only thing we had a problem with was my elderly father who is 85. He used the pool and went to shower in the change room and the shower nozzle fell and hit him on the toe. We originally thought it was just a bruise but it appears it may be broken. That was the only thing in the hotel in poor condition. We had a great stay, location is awesome and they accommodate dogs very well. We really enjoyed ourselves
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Great Weekend!"
Had a great time in Whistler last weekend. Westin Hotel is definitely on my list of top 3 hotels!
2 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
Anita
"Tough Mudder Recovery"
This was my fourth stay at the Westin, just like the first this last stay was also fabulous. Clean, quiet and comfortable room and great staff inside and out, great job.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2015
"Our stay"
Everything was great except for a few minor issues. The towel bar beside the shower is behind the door so you have to fully get out and close the shower door to get a towel. I thought that only 1 elevator to get to the parking garage was inconvenient when more than 4 people are waiting. My friend and I tried to find a staircase to go down but couldn't. So we had to wait for another elevator. Other than that, our stay was fantastic.
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
"Weekend away"
I love this hotel but on this particular weekend there was a dance conference which meant hundreds of kids throughout the entire stay. There was no real way to escape the noise and screams of young girls. We heard the folks above us stomping around alot and heard lots of kids running up and down the hallways. Elevators were over crowded and pool full of kids most times. Did not deter from still having a great family weekend but it would be a nice gesture on the hotel's part to include what's happening at their location on the website. That way we can come mentally prepared for what's in store or choose to visit another time. I find it ironic that we sign a pet waiver when our dog is better behaved than the kids. Look forward to the next visit being quieter and more peaceful.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Great hotel next to yhe lifts"
Great hotel in a perfect position for the whistler lifts. Staff friendly and service good. Will stay here again.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
richard
"Great hotel for skiing"
Great hotel for skiing. Close to the lifts. Rooms just getting a little tired. The sofa beds are very uncomfortable. Check in staff are friendly and helpful. Pool and gym far too small for a hotel of this size and the pool gets very busy.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Westin - room w/ "kitchenette" great for family."
Our room was a "condo" room with kitchen, which worked great at Whistler for our family. The only issue really is that the hotel has 2 towers, so there can be a bit of back & forth. The pool was great for kids, but did become "well used" as far as cleanliness goes.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"Long Ski Weekend at Whistler"
Staff were more than courteous from the Bellman at the front entrance upon arrival, the front desk and general hosts. Hotel is extremely convenient to the Village and about 3 min walk to the LongHorn - site of the best Apres Ski around! Simply awesome and can't wait to go back!
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Lincoln
"Location,Quality, Service, Hotel amenities"
For my holiday
8 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Wong
"Great hotel next to the Whister Gondala"
Initially we were given a room that was below the spec that we had pay for but after going back to the reception this was rectified. If we hadn't stayed there before though I may not have realised the mistake. Our inital room just had a queen bed and no sofa. They kitchenette was very useful for making drinks and breakfast in the morning - this saved time and we could get out on the slopes earlier. The SPA facilities were very good and we enjoyed using them everyday. The outdoor swimming pool and the whirlpool were very good as was the steam room in changing rooms. You need to choose your time carefully because the pool was very popular in the late afternoon.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Debbie
"Run down, dirty, poor management"
Would never return, puts the brand of Westin to shame.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Location Location Location"
the room was clean and comfortable and the location was great, but it lacked a certain 'attention to detail' that we would except to find at a high end property, ie/ there was chipped glassware and burnt out lightbulbs in our room and the front desk agent gave us the wrong room upon check in.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Virginia
"At the heart of what Whistler has to offers!"
An excellent warm and comforting Hotel, super friendly staff! All located in the heart of the Village.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Wayne
"Mediocre and very overpriced."
My friend and I stayed Dec 12 - 14 2014 and the room was close to $600. Parking is an extra $35 per day. We were given a ground level room overlooking a service road. There were dishes in the dishwasher which we had to unload (not a big deal at home but when you are spending $300 per night, I don't want to have to unload somebody else's dishes). But the thing that bothered us the most were the beds - no down comforter, just a polyester fiberfill one like what you would find in a bed-in-a-bag for $19.99. We woke up with stiff necks and realized the pillows were not down either - large polyester fiberfill pillows. We weren't given reg coffee, just decaf, so called to have some brought to our room.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014