All hotels in Hyannis, Massachusetts, United States of America
662 Main Street, Hyannis, MA, 02601, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
Good place for the price they have redone the rooms since the last time we stayed very nice place
"Old and out dated."
Room had a bunch of cob webs in the corners like it had not been cleaned properly for a while. Would not go back again.
"location good"
The room I stayed in this time need to be up graded out dated
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
dave
it was an ok place.... nothing special..... in need of upgrade
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Will not be staying at this hotel again."
The price and the quality did not match. The hotel is quite outdated: the curtain rod was falling off when trying to close the curtain, the bed spread and decorative pillows seemed old, the carpet hasn't been changed for a while. The curtains would not close all the way, and there were no shades, considering the room was on the first floor. When having arrived, we were told the reservation was not in the system. The front desk person was not friendly and seemed annoyed, until a manager( or looked like it was) came out and tried to help out, who was very nice. There was a disco/ bar on the first floor, and the public hanging around was not creating a very safe environment. We will not be staying in this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Barnstable county and 60mph winds"
Not the hotels fault, but we hit some pretty bad wheather. The staff/room/facilities were fine for an off-season visit to the cape.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Large room great location"
Loved the location on Main Street. Walk to restaurants and shops. Great area to jog. Hotel is slightly shabby/old in need of some rehab; air conditioner/heating unit was coming off the wall, large nice jacuzzi with shower did not drain well and floor got flooded every time we showered (design flaw?). Toilet required multiple flushes! Toilet paper holder was a long arm reach away so difficult yo reach. Not sure why it wasn't on wall next to toilet. Drapes vey old and shabby. But room was clean and large! Housekeeping does a great job. Maintenance man very nice. Fitness center would have been nice. Price was good and we enjoyed staying right in town.
3 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Nina
"OK"
Breakfast buffet wasn't good this time. pancakes were crunchy, ran out of bacon. Coffee was pumpkin which is horrible, Only decaf was available so we went to dunkin donuts. The gentleman working was over worked and I felt bad for him as people were leaving. We have been there several times and was happier before but this weekend will make me change places next time.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Nice size room. clean. convenient location. this is the third time we've stayed here.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
The worst place I've ever stayed. Avoid it!
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Pasha
"good"
two things we didnt get was the breakfest. And the movie chanel we had breakfest else where there price was a little bit high
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
michael
"surprise"
Breakfast is free unless you book with expedia, then it's 12 bucks for inferior food. Pictures of the room must be from several years ago.
2 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Stay was good
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"anniversary getaway"
The hotel is going through renovations but the overnight stay and service was great.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"Nice hotel in lovely city"
Excellent hotel, a little dated but that didn't bother us. Great sport pub nearby!
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
Ralph
"Needs an update"
My husband and I enjoyed our stay the rooms could use an update. The staff was very friendly. We would go again.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
newlyweds
"Old, out-dated accommodations"
Hotel is very old and out dated. Room need new lamps and bed linens. Furniture is very abused - shows a lot of "wear and tear". Restaurant is "okay". Better restaurants are available outside of the hotel. Pictures of the hotel shown on Expedia does not reflect the quality of the hotel accommodations. Very disappointed with the accommodations.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Wanda
I Didn't like costumer service. They are not politely.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Antonio
Quick side trip after Boston visit. Nice staff large room. Too bad pool was already closed.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Checked in around 210pm and front desk woman said to me rudely check in time is at 300pm. I asked may I pre check in ? She said yes but you can not go in the room till 300pm. I could see if the place was busy but there was only 1 car in the parking lot the place was empty. We left the place and did some sight seeing and had dinner we got back to the hotel around 730pm and now there was maybe 6 cars on the parking lot. I don't understand why she had to have attitude with us arriving early at the hotel and not being friendly to see a customer arrive at their hotel.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Luci
Was not my best place to stay, noisey and neighborhood was not a safe feeling
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Joseph O
"Okay at first glance but..."
Upon entering our room we smelled lemon pine sol, a surprise after seeing the state of the swimming pool and feeling the temperature in the hallway of the building. At secong glance, we saw ants all over tw coffee maker and ice machine and crawling in and out of the walls. There was a jacuzzi tub in the room and lwt's just say I felt the need to immediate go buy 409 before I considered going in it. The shower though quite comfortable in size was filthy and concerning to enter barefoot. In fact, the lack of cleanliness and upkeep was really quite embarrassing. There were water marks on the ceiling, dingy colored walls, and parts of the running boards on the walls coming apart. We were very unimpressed, although the hotel appeares to have been lovely at one point in time. The architectural detail in the room was nice, just had not been kept up in quite some time evidently. I was mostly disgusted with the ant problem than anything else.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Horrible, dirty!"
We are not fancy people, only want a clean comfortable room. This rates as the worse place we have ever stayed! Dont book here and I hope Expedia removes them from their list. I recommend this to them.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Great place to stay and in downtown Hyannis"
Everyone at the hotel where very nice and accommodating. This is an older hotel but it is well worth the money and location is great. The rooms were very clean. Downtown Hyannis is right out the door, which is a great plus. You can walk anywhere.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
Toni A
"I wouldn't stay again"
The hotel was comfortable and clean. The area had an abundance of night life. The hotel however is clearly a party hotel for locals, and when I called the desk to complain of a party going on in the hallway, it took over a half hour before response came, and then they knocked on my door to yell at me for being loud, completely missing the room next to me with the door propped open and at least 10-15 people spilling in and out. When I spoke to the manager about it, she said oh they had a private party. The people they hire there don't know their jobs, checking in and out where horrible and took way too long, especially since I paid ahead of time. They did not tell you breakfast was included, so I missed out on that, and the staff don't even know when the restaurant closes down. All that being said, if it weren't for the staff's behavior and the response to the loud complaint, I would revisit. The bed was comfortable, air conditioning worked great, and very clean rooms. But if you plan to get sleep and happen to be next to a party, don't expect the staff to care.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Labor Day weekend stay."
We spent our honeymoon on Cape Cod 27 years ago and it was our first time back since. The check in people, the housekeepers and the bartender all were courteous and friendly. They even helped us with sightseeing ideas and directions. We enjoyed our short stay.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Pete
The most valuable thing of this hotel is the location! Great to park the car and walk and enjoy the town! The hotel is too old and needs to be updated! The room was clean but the carpet has big stains on it. The beds and pillows were comfortable. Sheets and blankets were really old. It was ok for 1 night. We had a restful night! We did not get breakfast there. There are great places out in the Main Street!
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
The room and furniture were old, outdated, and tacky. The bathroom was offensive: large Jacuzzi with mirrors on three wall, Roman columns, shower with two-person up and down nozzles - very tacky. Didn't want to lay down on the bed.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice location on main street"
Decent hotel for the money. Room need updating but was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
brandy
"Hotel in downtown Hyannis"
Our experience was good, but with the price, breakfast such have been included.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
squirrel
Odd smell in room, air conditioner did not work well, too hot
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Dede
"get what you pay for"
Found a deal & hadn't stayed there so decided why not. Room wasn't ready at 4:30pm, check in starts at 3 so gave us the breakfast buffet since we couldn't check in. Breakfast wasn't anything special. Wi-fi was horrible, kept losing the connection all weekend no matter where we were in the hotel. Thankfully we stay someplace new every year so no going back.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
For the price, the suite and especailly spa bathroom were a great value. Not the cleanest hotel but for the space and locatation you can't go wrong.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"My stay"
I was not staying at the hotel for a vacation. I was attending a conference. This hotel was less expensive than the Conference Center. My room was very comfortable. I loved the double Jacuzzi tub! Because I attended the conference during the day, my focus was the bed and the tub. The hotel suited my all of my needs.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Patti S.
"Basic hotel right in downtown Hyannis"
Basic hotel right in the heart of Hyannis. Within walking distance of shops, restaurants and beach (20 mins from beach). Hotel staff were great and extremely helpful with all our needs. There was an issue with the ac in our room and the breakfast was not worth the money. We also noticed that the door leading to the 2nd floor was old and needed replacing. It looked like you were walking into a warehouse. This is a perfect hotel if you want to be near everything. It's not a Hyatt but it gets the job done. We would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
family of 4
"Great Value."
I was looking for an inexpensive place to stay on the Cape and I took a chance on this location. My wife is an absolute clean freak and it held up to her inspection. Very convenient to the ferry to Nantucket and local restaurants.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Patrick
"A coules place"
The rooms are being renovated but don't let that stop you from staying here, Our room had a two person whirlpool tub. Expect a refrigerator in the room. The room was larger than the usual std. room. The front desk staff was outstanding as was the manager in duty.
4 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
SR
"Needs updating badly"
They still have the handcuff attachment points on the wall leftover from the "Cuddles 'n Bubbles" days. If you bring the kids, they get to sleep with a mirror at the head of their bed - awesome for spooky time... not. The wallpaper was severely dated as was the furniture. The good things were the bathroom was clean and everything worked. The A/C, fridge, coffee service, wifi and electronic room safe all performed as well. If you just need a place to crash it is certainly comfortable enough.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
M&DD
We were greatly disappointed with the manager who said that she would contact us when our room was available, however we never received a call. When we checked back at the hotel they had given our room away.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Relieved after reading prior comments"
Only looking for a clean/affordable place to sleep. Spent most of our time outdoors! The reviews were horrible. Though the room could use some updating, it was clean. Friends of ours were not happy with the room on our side of the building and upgraded. The other side of the building was a step up. Pool was clean. We would go back.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
V
"dated but clean"
We arrived at 1PM and were told that we could not possibly check in until 3PM, the stated time on the website. They are very strict about this. No elevator and no offer to help with our bags. The hotel is old but clean. The coffee maker was broken and was replaced with one that was missing parts. Housekeeping not attentive to those types of details. The staff did not seem particularly knowledgeable about the area; however, the lobby had tons of brochures and info. It is right on Main st. which makes it within walking distance of the main strip for restaurants and shopping. a 15-20 minute walk to the beach. I would stay again for the convenience of the location.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Cher
The location of the hotel is amazing! With great restaurants, bars, and shops within walking distance, and all right in the heart of Hyannis, you won't want to stay anywhere else. The building itself is a little outdated, but the staff is great very helpful. I highly recommend this place!
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Really fun beach hotel, great location!"
Booked this hotel at the last minute and pleasantly surprised. It's definitely a casual beach motel that needs a little TLC, however, if you can look beyond that and enjoy the cool amenities, you'll love it. Our Princess Suite was clean and very spacious. Bathroom is gigantic w/ an amazing shower for 2 with 4 shower heads and of course huge jetted tub! Pool is clean and perfect temp. Beach just a few blocks away. Would definitely go back.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Maria
"The location is good."
The living room and bath room are very good. It is easy to access shops and restaurants.
Sunny
"International Inn CC"
Not a bad place. the common areas could have stood a better vacuuming. The rooms seemed clean but we wondered how they cleaned the in bathroom jacuzzi with very high sides (it made getting in and out of the shower difficult). Note: they don't allow either early check in or late check out!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Worst experience I ever had at a hotel."
This was the worst hotel I ever stayed and will never stay again. This place should he shut down. The manager at this location (Bonnie) should not be doing this for a living. Long story short my family and about seven other couple's where hanging by the pool when the life guard told us his shift was over and he would need to shut the pool down due to the fact that his replacement had called out of work. Myself and three other couple went to speak to (Bonnie) and explained the situation about why this should be a customer’s problem and not a hotel problem. She wanted nothing to do with us. Her solution of the situation was to refund us our money and check us out. Basically kicking us out because she would rent our rooms to the next couple that walked through those doors. We were not looking for anything free but more of an apology which never came out of her mouth. We asked to speak to someone above her since she was not a friendly human being and being completely rude to us. Next was the owner who was present, but refused to talk to us because he doesn't deal with customer relations “WHAT” are you serious. These are the exact words (Bonnie) used. The owner and co-workers are not friendly. I DO NOT recommend anyone to stay here unless it’s under new management.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Older hotel, but a good one."
This is our "go to" place on the mid Cape. Plenty to do around on Main St. We prefer off season though, as there is so much traffic in the Summer.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Dissatisfied customers"
My husband and I were very disappointed with Int'l Inn Cape Cod for several reasons. Our reservation stated that we were to be in the Regal Room. If this is the case, I would hate to see what the other rooms look like! We found the room very outdated. The cleaning staff was nice and they did the best they could considering the condition of the room. Upon returning to the hotel one night, around 9:30, we found someone running the vacuum in the hall. After checking in, we called down to the front desk to see if there indeed was wi-fi and were given the network name and code. This was the worst service we've ever experienced and were unable to stay online for more than 5-10 minutes at a time. We were also under the impression that the continental breakfast was included in the rate we received through Expedia. On our 3rd day we were informed that the breakfast was not included and would be $11.95/person. The woman at the front desk asked to see our reservation confirmation from Expedia to prove that the breakfast was included. Our previous two days we ate there and no one said anything about a charge!!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Convenient to many shops and restaurants
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Loved this place!"
This hotel is great! Me and my boyfriend had a quick 2 day getaway to hyannis and for us it was perfect! We stayed in the Princess Suite which has a nice hug bathroom with a large jacuzzi. Everything was clean and worked perfectly for us. I know people have given this place a bad review but I think it's wonderful and not bad for the money at all. It was right on Main St. so we were able to walk everywhere including the Melody Tent. We definitely are planning to go to this hotel again before the summer ends.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014