All hotels in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Boulevard Kukulkan Km 16.5CancunQROO77500Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
    Room is all right
    Bad internet service
"The Family Concierge service was phenomenal."
We had such a lovely stay at Paradisus Cancun. Our butler, Gabriel, really enhanced the experience. We were celebrating my 40th birthday, and he went above and beyond (even on his day off!) to make it special. We also had a very special meal at Tempo, the luxury restaurant on site. The staff knew that I was celebrating a milestone birthday with my wife and daughters, and made arrangements for us to sit in the wine cellar--a beautiful room that allowed to us all enjoy the meal together. (The restaurant is ordinarily "adults only.") The meal, wine, and service were impeccable. The setting is gorgeous, the property is fantastic, and the service is warm and open hearted. We will definitely return.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Awesome experience but AC was not very cold very hot at night very uncomfortable
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
robert
"Great hotel for relaxation"
This hotel is beautiful from the moment you walk in, plants hanging from the ceiling and amazing aroma. Staff is really friendly and nice. Food choices are great, they have many great restaurants, just make sure, that you make reservations a day ahead. Pool and the beach are great, only thing they don't have is a great entertainmant stuff by the pool, they really didn't have a great MC who would get people involved with the activities.I would definetly go back.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Tuuli
"Great Hotel. Staff was excellent. Terrible Food."
I fully understand the lack of quality food you get in an all-inclusive package. We hoped by paying more for this package that it would be better. Terrible food. Outside of that we had a great time. Best selection of alcohol I've ever seen at an All-Inclusive. Beach was great. Room was comfortable. The best part about this resort was the staff. They were incredible.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Chad
"Paradise at Paradisus"
My family and I enjoyed the location of this resort! Located in the heart of the hotel zone in Cancun, you couldn't ask for a more ideal location to vacation. The resort was huge and the restaurants were excellent especially the service. In my opinion, Market Grill was the best place to eat on the resort and the staff was great. I had 3 main problems with the resort, which I deem them to be fixable. The Atrium of the resort has a tropical theme and the scenary was beautiful, however the temperature in the public areas of the resort was too warm for my comfort. I believe the temperature was kept higher to accomodate the normal habitat of the plants and foliage, but more air condition would have provided much more comfort to the guests. The room albeit it was clean, the pillows were way too soft and thin. I even used a spare pillow one night to get more elevation and the next day the housekeeper took the pillow (Not sure the reason, it was an extra pillow in the closet). But when she cleaned the room she took the pillow. We were a family of 4 but the housekeeper kept leaving us an insufficient amount of towels and wash cloths. We had to keep asking for more everyday. Also since it was so warm outside the room, the room could never cool down enough to get any good sleep. Also at times in the Atrium it was a very strong smell of incense. It was way too strong! Please address these 3 areas: 1) Too warm 2) More attentive housekeepers 3) Decrease the incense
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
Daryl
incredible hotel, great service, loved it, i will stay there again for sure
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
razek
"Nice view"
It was very lovely. The staff were very nice. I stayed there for one week. Loved the food.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
Bayan
"First Time to Paradisus"
We had a great time! Good food, friendly staff, clean rooms. Our room wasn't as cool as we would have liked but the other rooms were great. We asked someone to look at our a/c and immediately they were looking at it. I would go again and again! Our favorite part was our gracious server Marco at The Market Grill. Marco was so attentive to our needs and just made us feel so special. We were sad to say goodbye to him, he is truly someone who takes pride in his work and knows exactly how to keep his customers happy and feeling special. Thank you Marco!
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Went to a wedding at this hotel"
My husband and I went to my neice's wedding last week at this hotel. There were approximately 70 people who attended and stayed at this resort. Most stayed for 4 to 7 days. My husband and I upgraded to the royal services when we made our reservations. The adult section was very nice and the service was great. We were happy with the services provided. This is the only way to go if you want to be happy with your stay at this resort. Many others in our party had difficulty getting dinner reservations, yet there were plenty of unoccupied, open tables sitting empty. Some restaurants requiring reservations would not accommodate party's larger than 10 people.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Vicki
Excellent location we stayed in tower 5 exclusively for adults it was quiet at nights we were able to sleep well. It has all the amenities needed. Staff was super friendly and courteous.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Great hotel, very good restaurants."
My family and I have wonderful time with Paradisus. The only hassle is getting a place by the pool area. You have to get up early to get a spot. Not enough recliners to go around.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"PARADISE IS NOT AN EXAGGERATION"
Best time of my life. It didn't even feel real. Whatever we needed we got it, everyone was great, every service was impeccable. I recommend for anyone at all. Thanks again paradisus! We will be coming back again soon.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
ian and clay
"Royal Service"
Great hotel for food service pools and beach. Stayed on Royal Service side- no kids- everything was perfect!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Would not recommend this hotel"
Did not like the pool's depth of 10 feet everyware. Check in procedures need to be improved. We did not receive our towel cards at check in, entertainment schedule, nor kids zone information. The kids zone was not a friendly environment and felt discrimnation due to most of the talk was in Spanish.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"Great family hotel."
Great hotel. Spectacular lobby. No hassle with dinner reservations. Clean pool. Great bar service poolside. Beach full of seaweed during our visit.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Terrible"
Day One: Requested a crib 4 times same day and we got it aroound 10Pm (had Requested month before we got there) Day 2: roaches in our room and our bath tub was damage. Day 3: had room service previous night and never pickup disches but, they clean the room? made a complain to guest service and we got move to another room around noon, we get to our new room with the keys and nice suprise room was not clean, so we had to wait to be move to another room! my Husband went to speak to a manager and he was told what else do you want we gave you another room with view to the ocean!!!!!so wrong....... finaly we got a new room!! but wait!!! it was 10pm and suprise they asigned us a room above the night club so can you image the how loud the music was and our 19moth boy was awake all night till 1 am!! I had to walk myself all way to guest service at that time to be change to a 3 room !!!!! but this time we had 3 rooms 3keys our stuff was everywhere and waitning to be move to another one!!!! bad bad bad....it was our 4day stay and we only had one more day to return home!!! bad vacation ever..... please dont go to Paradisus Cancun. disappointed.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Julissa
"Outstanding!!!"
The Royal Service option at this property exceeded all my expectations. Everything from the Butler service, the exceptional staff, the restaurants, food and general ambience was flawless. Plan to return and would not hesitate to recommend.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Alan
"five star service and accommodations!"
We had excellent service and accommodations from start to finish. From the moment we arrived we were treated with excellent service. The staff is kind, helpful, professional and knowledgeable with any questions or concerns. The hotel is beautiful and the food was delicious with every restaurant and meal. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone and look forward to returning!
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"Gorgeous Hotel Property"
overall...Our stay at the hotel was wonderful... Staff was amazing...Property beautiful...
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Scary Mary
Did royal service which is nice if you don't have kids... Way more secluded, quiet, and less crowded... The butler service is whatever the whole Royal service concept is good in theory but flawed in staff execution... I used my butler for dinner reservations and steaming my clothes for the wedding other than that he was nowhere to be found...
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Very pleasant and nice"
Very pleasant and nice scenic view. Center of the sand beach. Nice and warm pools.
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Thank you for choosing Paradisus Cancun. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your time with us. It was our pleasure to assist you. Bets regards,
G
"Excellent experience!"
The food is exquisite. This is our second year to stay at this hotel because of the food and staff attention to details. Excellent place to stay.
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear guest, Thank you for choosing Paradisus Cancun. Our staff aims for your satisfaction. We will make sure our food and beverage manager & team gets this review. We appreciate your continuous preference for us. We look forward for the 3rd visIt. Best regards,
YP
"Beautiful hotel with great staff!"
Overall everything was fantastic! The only annoying part was trying to get reservations for dinner which you need or else stuck eating at the buffet pretty much. No same day reservations available. We had to make reservations 48hrs in advance to get into a restaurant for dinner which was hard since our days weren't really planned and we left the resort for a lot of day trips. They should consider more options without a reservation for dinner even if there is a 30-45 min wait.
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know you had a fantastic time with us. We appreciate your kind comments, we will make sure our Executive Committee gets this review. Your feed back help us grow and provide our guests the best service. We would love to welcome you back, Regards
sheshe
Very nice all inclusive hotel right at the beach. Staff was very friendly. From check in to check out, everyone we encountered was helpful
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Paradisus Cancun. We appreciate your comments. We would love to host you again, Regards
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
wonderful facility with great food and attentive staff, but Family Concierge not worth the extra cost
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you chose us to be your host. We would love to welcome you back, Best regards,
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"Nice big hotel very roomy"
I stayed at this hotel in 2006 it was the (Grand Melia) then very nice place very good service so I didn't think twice to go there again and it was still very nice but this time there was no food at the pool bar last time it was great to seat at pool bar have drinks and food like shrimp cocktails burgers ect. Not this time also now they close it at 6:00 pm way to early everybody didn't like it, it didn't get dark till 8:00pm but still a great place to stay!
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear guest, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind comments and you continuous preference for Paradisus Cancun and Melia Hotels Intentional. In reference to the food, we will make sure our Food and Beverage manager gets this note. Your comments help us give your a better service. We would love to welcome you back, Regards,
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
El Tarasco
"We had a blast!"
My son and I spend 5 nights at the resort. Our room was perfect , staff amazing , great service, great entertainment! My expectations was exceeded! Hospitality and service was as good as Ritz. I was truly amazed how wonderful the staff were! Management doing an excellent job running such a big facility so smoothly!
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, We appreciate your comments. Being this a Paradisus Resort, we strive to give our guests the best service in the best facilities at the best destination. We are pleased to know we exceeded your expectations. We would love to welcome you back, Best regards,
Naz
"Nice vacation"
Staff is nice. The waiters are friendly. The rooms were nice and clean. The only problem was that one room had lots of flying ants. The room was fumigated and cleaned. The restaurants had good food and the outdoor snack bar staff always had food ready for patrons. The service is excellent.
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Paradisus Cancun. We appreciate your comments. We will make sure our Management gets this note. We are pleased to know your experience was excellent, We hope to see you back soon, Best regards
Law student
"Good overall"
Air-conditioning not cold enough. Why you so wrapped in plastic instead of in a box
andrew
Best hotel!!
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for your comments, We look forward to welcome you back.
4 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Nuttida
"Wonder vacation"
Best place ever for family vacation. Friendly staff and good food.Only problem was that door lock wasn't working so they gave us another room.They were courteous and friendly. Thank you front desk.We were moved to an excellent location for our multiple trips down to the front desk to explain that the lock was not working.
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for this amazing review. We are very pleased to know we exceeded your expectations. In Paradisus Cancun we aim for our guest satisfaction and to gain your trust for future vacations. We look forward to your next visit, Regards
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Law student
"Excellent value."
When we arrived at the hotel Felipe met us at the shuttle, and escorted us to check in then brought our bags to our room. Excellent start to our stay. He gave us an great introduction to the property. The food was very good, and our waiter Pasqual and Guillermo offer excellent customer service. Make sure you go to Mole for dinner. Food was awesome. The only negative it was hard to get an lounge chair at the pool unless you woke up at daylight. We ended up renting an day bed for two days. It was worth it. Overall an great experience at an Melia resort. We would definitely come back again!!!!!!
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for your comments, they help us grow and improve our service. We are fully dedicated to make the best of your stay and to exceed your expectations. We look forward for your next visit, Regards,
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Sandra
"Nice family vacation"
The hotel was exactly what I'd expected. The personal concierge service was a nice surprise. Natalia our concierge made all our dinner reservations and she took care of anything we needed through out our stay. Freddy the activity organizer was also very attentive and nice. The only negative things were the erosion at the beach and all the seaweed, but it was expected because we were told that there was a bad storm a few days before we arrived. We changed rooms because we wanted a double bed and the second room wasn't as well maintained as the first one, but nothing really horrible. Overall, it was a great experience.
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. In Paradisus Cancun we strive to create unforgettable memories for you and your family. It is an invigorating feeling to know we met your expectations. We look forward for your next visit, Regards,
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Nice hotel on beach"
Had a great time. Would have loved a calmer beach front without all the excessive sea weed. Overall service and entertainment was awesome.
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Paradisus Cancun. We would love to welcome you back soon. It was our pleasure to serve you, Regards,
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
karen
"全体的にはとても良いホテルでした"
ロケーションもよく、スタッフもとてもフレンドリーでよかったです。食事も日本人にあっていておいしかったです。ほとんどのレストランはディナーに予約が必要ですが、予約がとりにくかったので改善してほしいです。
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Kei
Wonderful place for family vacation. Hotel staff is just amazing. We enjoyed our vacation very much.
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, It is always an invigorating feeling to know our guests are satisfied. It was an honor to serve you. Thank you for choosing Paradisus Cancun, we look forward for your next visit, Regards,
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"Very Good Hotel for Holiday"
Very nice hotel,good food,very good restaurants, clean rooms,nice staff, everything is OK in the hotel
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. We would be thrilled if you come back, Bets regards
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Mayito
"Not such great service"
When encountering a problem with service or reservations, staff was not kind nor apologetic nor quick to resolve it. Having stayed at other facilities with much better service I was truly disappointed. Staff was not completely informative of the nature of each tour we booked, nor on how to locate the Bali beds we had reserved.
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for your comments, we appreciate you took the time for this review. Your observations help us grow. Be sure this will be addressed with the Guest Service department. We would love for you to give us a second opportunity, Thank you for staying in Paradisus Cancun, Regards
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
"Great hotel, but could be better"
Overall, this hotel is excellent. This was my 7th trip to Cancun so I opted to stay at this hotel in particular because of the reviews of the food and service. Unfortunately, I was a bit disappointed when I checked-in and the room I booked was not available. My reservation was for a Royal Service Luxury Ocean view Junior Suite with a king bed and private balcony. The only room available upon check in was with 2 double bed and the room I reserved would not be available for 2 more days. So they put us in room 5008 which was on the ground floor (no private balcony). Nice room overall, but it was not what I reserved. After 2 nights, we were moved to room 5011. Again, no private balcony with an adjoining room and the tv did not work. We finally ended up in room 5614 which was finally perfect. I'm not typically one to write a bad review, but when I had reservations for months in advance and am not provided what I paid for, I feel disappointed. *Tip: make dinner reservations at all the restaurants as they will not seat you even if they appear empty. The Market Grill had the best options for us. Overall, this hotel is very nice. Service was polite, food and drink were great for an all-inclusive, and very clean. I just wish the room I reserved was the one I was provided to begin with. I may opt to stay elsewhere next time.
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your overall stay with us. In Paradisus Cancun we strive to give you the best service and facilities to gain your trust for the future. We would love for you to come back and try again the Paradisus experience as you deserve. Best regards,
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Leana
"Excellent time in Royal Service and Beyond"
We are very happy to have upgraded to Royal Service and found the added price modest in relation to what it entailed. We had a wonderful Butler named Pedro and lovely concierges named Leticia and Mayte. The dining and pool service exclusive to Royal Service was great, and Eddie and Edier were standouts. The broader dining experience throughout the hotel was fun, and our two favorites were Vento (with a particularly good waiter Reuben) and Bana (where our waiter Darwin) was outstanding.
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, Upgrading to Royal Service is a great way to go if what you are looking for is to relax and enjoy exclusive service. We are pleased to know we exceeded your expectations, we aimed to gain your trust for future vacations. Thank you for choosing Paradisus Cancun, We look forward to your next visit. Best Regards,
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"IT'S NOTHING BUT BEAUTIFUL"
THE HOTEL FACILITIES WERE FULLY EQUIPPED HOTEL STAFFS WERE NICE AND VERY POLITENESS FOODS WERE EXCELLENT GIVE THE HOTEL OUR 2 TUMBS UP
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for such a nice review. We are very content to know we acomplished our goal of pleasing you. In Paradisus Cancun we strive to give you the best quality service and to gain your trust for future vacations. Thank you for letting us pamper you, We look forward for your next visit, Best Regards,
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
SONNY AND JULIE
"Good location with good views"
Loved the atmosphere indoors and outdoors. Good variation of restaurants and bars. Gerardo at the Avenue Bar was the best bar tender, always had a smile and was attentive and made the best drinks.
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review, Our mission is to give our guest a full sensory experience by offering a full variety of specialties restaurants, diverse facilities and a top quality service. We apreciate your coomets, it is a pleasure to serve you, Best regards
Lupita & Miguel
"Loved our stay!!!"
We very muched enjoyed our stay!! We had an awesome room view of the ocean!! My kids also had a good time.. The only thing is the room service at night was a little grumpy. With that said i still would recommend this resort to anyone as a matter of fact one of my friends will be going next summer..!!!
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Paradisus Cancun. It is an invigorating feeling to know you were pleased during your vacations. We aim for your full satisfaction and our main mission is to create unforgettable moments. We would love to welcome you back soon,
Vickie
The food is horrible. The service is bad. Nothing is good about this hotel!!
"First time in Cancun."
Paradisus was a great place to spend my first Cancun vacation. Decent food, except the only restaurant I was able to get into was Mole restaurant. The buffet was way better. Only real complaint was that my dad wanted to hear Mexican music while in Mexico , we got tired of the techno music by the beach all day long. I truly recommend it to everyone. All staff was friendly and made it their job to keep you happy. Will come back next year.
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, We appreciate your continuous interest in Paradisus Cancun. We will take a note on your comments, this help us grow and give you a better service as deserve. We would love to welcome you back again soon, Sincerely,
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Sandy
"Family friendly all inclusive"
Overall this was a nice stay and we enjoyed it with several other families. Pros: Excellent beach, nice huts on the beach and surf was awesome Pool is large and the swim up bar is fun Coco's bar is a chillax spot to enjoy the gorgeous beach and a drink Buffet is OK for vegetarian but what made it GOOD was all the salsas and sauces to flavor stuff up Overall service is good; staff is not proactive but when you ask they deliver with grace Nightly shows are pretty good and family friendly Cons: Sit down restaurants had pretty bad food for vegetarians; Asian restaurant was the exception, really good Shower pressure was a challenge
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Paradisus Cancun. We appreciate your feedback, this help us grow and improve our service. We are pleased to know your overall stay was pleasant. We look forward for your next visit, Regards,
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
A
"Paradise"
Its a beautiful breath taking facility. Views if ocean are amazing. Staff very attenive to your needs or questions. I would have preferred an intro to all we had available to us but all was good anyway.
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review, perhaps next time you can try the Royal Service or the Family Concierge area. Both are upgraded areas of the hotel where you get extra benefits, such as a private butler to show you around and assist you with anything you may need. We would love to be your host again soon, Best regards
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Raul
"Best Hotel ever. They have a big 5"
We have our best vacations. We can compare their service to a Disney World Resort or even better. Food, service and beach everything perfect. Concierge Service expectacular . Special thanks to Mauro. He made our stay more special. Strongly recomend this Hotel
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for such a nice review, We would love for you to come back again. Our staff is always dedicated to please our guest and to create extraordinary memories. We appreciate your interest in Paradisus Cancun, Best regards,
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Miami Family
"Amazing stay"
We just got back from our 4 days stay and wish we stayed longer. We booked the junior suite lagoon view and got upgraded to oceanview which was incredible. The place was clean and loved the decor. We enjoyed eating dinner at their different restaurants but it took a little patience reserving the day before. The food at Fuego was amazing and most of the staff are very nice and goes out of their way to accomodate your needs. The only bad thing was when we just arrived this lady was bugging us to sit at their timeshare presentation and when we would leave the hotel to explore the downtown she thought that we were going to another hotel for their timeshare presentation and was bugging us to show her our ticket. However that was just at the beginning and it never happened again. Overall We will definitely be back!
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Ryan
"Very nice as long as it doesn't rain."
This is an exotic and very nice hotel, I did a lot of research before choosing Paradisus. However, the last day I was staying there it was raining like crazy, and the rain leaked into to half of the room. I had to move all my private belongings over to the other half of the room. I understand it doesn't rain that much in Cancun, but a building should not leak. I spoke with several other people, and it was the same thing. Note, the weather was really bad! Another thing, staff knowing about this.. there was no apologizes and not any compensation what so ever.. I guess it is what it is. If it wasn't for the rain, this hotel is awesome!
Other trip Jun 26, 2015