All hotels in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Boulevard Kukulkan Km 16.5, Cancun, QROO, 77500, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

Went over spring break and loved it! The food was good and even the nice liquor was included in the all inclusive. The pools were amazing and the lobby is gorgeous!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Not a 4-1/2 star"
If you are an Expedia Gold member do not expect any of the stated VIP upgrades , the front desk denied knowing about them. We spent 45 min trying to sort it out . Another couple we spoke to had exactly the same trouble the day before. This Paradisus is not up to the standard of the previous ones we have visited in Playa del Carmen and Punta Cana. The balcony only had one ( broken ) chair and you only get one wash cloth a day. If you want a Pool or Beach Cabana there is a hefty daily surcharge. Despite the above problems we had a great time at this hotel it just did not rate a 4-1/2, more like a 4.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Barry
"Nice hotel."
Good experience, I don´t need to tell anything else.
"A Great Vacation!"
I very rarely write reviews, but our experience at Paradisus Cancun prompted me to make an exception. This is a fantastic hotel! It's not the newest one out there, but it is very clean and modern. We upgraded to Royal Service, and it was worth every penny. The staff was incredible. Customer service was first-rate. I wish I could name everyone who made our stay so enjoyable, but I would literally be naming everyone we encountered - maids, restaurant staff, pool staff, bar staff, hotel staff, etc. We were ALWAYS met with a smile, and each person took the time to make sure we were being taken care of. Our butler, Hecter, was amazing! He took care of our every need. We will definitely go back. In fact, I wish we could right now!
Keith
This resort is spectacular! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Especially loved the tennis, ab classes at the gym, poolside Zumba (with a margarita, I might add) and water aerobics. Would definitely come back!
"I would go back!"
We had trouble with the front desk as many reviewers have also complained about. And just like most reviewers the rest of the hotel staff was AMAZING!!! Really there to make sure we are happy & very grateful for any tips! They work so hard that they deserved it!! Front desk needs improvement. They stare at you with a blank stare. Annoying!!
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Jen
"Five Star Hotel!!"
This is the first time I'm submitting an online review on anything, but I felt it was important to acknowledge the amazing experience we had at the Paradisus! The hotel is beautiful but more important was the way were treated by the staff and the amazing food and drink! The food in EVERY restaurant was great, that is so uncommon, the quality, taste, freshness was exquisite! Also, unlike other hotels, the alcohol was top shelf and the bartenders were creative and attentive!! We live in Las Vegas another vacation destination and are no strangers to quality food, service and accommodations ~ I would put the Paradisus up against our best hotel in Vegas!! We felt appreciated and at home on our first day!
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Gina
"Very nice resort."
The cleanliness of the facility was excellent. The room was very attractive, quiet and clean. My wife was very impressed with the scents that were in each of the buildings. The pool/beach area was excellent. There was a wide variety of food choices available and everything was of the highest quality. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Some didn't speak the best English but if you would ask them to repeat themselves they could eventually be understood.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Tony
"Paradise at Paradisus"
I wasn't totally impressed with all the restaurants and drinks at the bar.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Basia
"Paradisus Cancun"
Just returned from a 5 night stay at the Paradisus Cancun. It is a beautiful property located on the beach. The room was decent sized with a fully stocked fridge and safe available for us. We tried 3 of the 5 restaurants, but surprisingly found the buffet food to be the best. Although the items at the buffet were a hit or miss because sometimes food would be cold, when it should have been warm. The pools are well-kept, but be prepared to get a down there early if you hope to have a spot near the pool. The waiters at the pool were excellent! The wifi at this hotel for the most part was good, we even had connection in our room in pyramid 4! Some of our negative experiences started upon check-in when they take a lot of your time attempting to get you to listen to their timeshare speech. When we were finally checked into a hotel room, we discovered that they put us in someone else's already occupied room. We notified staff and they gave us a new room, which was smaller than the first. There were also small ants in the bathroom on the counter and in the shower. After calling about it, they sent someone with bug spray & said to call housekeeping tomorrow. We also had an issue where the bathroom flooded after using the shower. Again, they sent someone quickly to fix the problem but did not offer any apologizes & we actually had to ask them to clean the floors after the flooding incident.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Keno
"Great family friendly hotel"
Everything was just great the hotel the location the staff Very satisfied with our stay at this hotel will recommend to all our friends and will definitely come back again hopefully soon.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
ak
"Excellent service and outdoor facilities."
We were greeted at the entrance by the staff who were egar to welcome us and check us in. The inside design of the atrium and restaurants was very impressive. The proximity to the pool and beach made this a popular choice to stay for our week of fun and relaxation. Overall, I would highly rate the Paradisus hotel on service and convenience.
"impeccable!"
the best service ever ! , beach is good, room are perfect, staff are very good person.
ood experience
Great views, amazing staff, food was good (tacos and sushi amazing) and rooms pretty nice!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Decent 3.5 hotel, but food and service not so good"
Pros: nice beach if you get Royal Service, clean rooms, fun zumba and good yoga class, and clean pools. Cons: food was not good, food was rarely hot when it came out, not enough workers to serve efficiently, buffet restaurant's service was terrible. The hotel interior was not super nice, smelled like fish everywhere.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Incredible"
We loooove Pardisus Cancun! For this reason we keep coming back every year. The ocean is just breathtaking! the staff is wonderful and gracious. The food is great! And it always smells and feels very clean. It's the perfect place to kick back and relax in Paradise.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Nice hotel that we have stayed at the past 5 years"
Always stay in Royal Services the staff is wonderful! Our butler Sergio is awesome! Food in the hotel is ok...we normally eat breakfast and lunch in and go out for dinners. Pool and beach are nice.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Nice clean hotel."
The Hotel is really big. Very clean and the staff was very friendly and very accomodating. What I did like about the hotel, is that as soon as you arrive, a "concierge" tries to set up a "breakfast" for the next morning so you can attend a presentation for time shares. As soon as you arrive, all you want to do is relax, but this "concierge" are very insisting, and everytime they have the chance, they'll try to get to sign up. I felt like I couldnt walk around because I was constantly asked if I attended the presentation. That was the only dissapointing part of my stay. Food was good, beach and pool amazing, good drinks, great staff, loved room service and the views are just breathtaking. I would go back if the hotel stops "harrassing" guests to buy the time share. But overall nice and relaxing experience.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Becky
"WONDERFUL RESORT!"
My husband and I took our 4yr old and my parents with us. This resort was wonderful! The food was great as far as food goes. The buffet food was a bit cold at times (but I think that is to be expected for a buffet that is set up from 11-2) The staff was very helpful and courteous! The kid pool (3ft) was amazing for our son. There was not a ton to do in the evenings with our child (the shows did not start until 9pm) but we made the most of it and he loved every bit of it!
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
we would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review, and we'd also like to thank you for choosing to stay with us during your time in Cancún. All of Paradisus Cncún staff always try to bring all customers best services. We hope to see you return real soon Sincerely Thanks.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"had a wonderful vacation"
very relaxing great food great hospitality great room ocean view
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Thank you for this magnificient review of our hotel! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay It will be our pleasure to welcome you back for another memorable experience at Paradisus Cancún Resort! Warm regards,
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Nice hotel, beautiful beach and pool areas, but food is mediocre.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Nice resort, service good, hated sales pitch"
We stayed the last week of February 2015 for our 30th anniversary and my brother's honeymoon. Building itself is beautiful, very clean and well decorated. The room was nice, bed very comfortable. Refrigerator well stocked with beverages and snacks. Had a Oceanside room on 3rd floor, but poor view with large roof extension blocking our view of grounds. Very noisy at night due to close proximity to lounge and kitchen under room. We found the food excellent. Breakfast buffet fantastic, with great omelete bar! Pool staff excellent, keeping us well stocked on beverages. One problem though, right after checking in we were introduced to staff member (can't remember name) who would "take care of us during stay." Led directly to table where she informed us on restaurant reservations, map of hotel, then she started on sales pitch to Club Melia. We told her we were not interested, were in Cancun for rest and relaxation. She became noticeably upset when we finally had to walk away. She never checked on us again and refused to acknowledge us when we met her in hotel multiple times during our stay. Would have rated hotel as excellent and 5 stars if it wasn't for the hard sales tactics. Undecided if I will stay here again.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Great all inclusive very well located"
Great and very abbondant buffets, even though the fruit wasn't what i would call top notch. A lot of restaurants (during my 8 days stay I never repeated a restaurant for dinner), each one of them very good, except La Perla, a big disappointment. Don't even bother to go there, unless it is to its bar, when you're at the pool. There were 3 big pools, not very deep but big enough for a little swimming (i guess thats not possible during the high season) and very, very clean. A lot of chairs and a lot of sun umbrellas, both at the pool and the beach. They're free, but they run out pretty quickly, so i would recommend to get one early, its worth it, and a lot better than paying (a lot) for the "balinese beds". Besides, you get permanently waited there by the staff, at all times making sure that you have a drink in your hand. The propertyy is 10 feet away from the marvelous beach (the free wifi still gets a very good reception there) and the hotel offers free towels for their guests, although with a "1 card/1 towel" system i didn't care much for. I)ts also just across the street form aquaworld, if you want to make a trip to isla mujeres or to the underwater museum. The gym is absolutely great, big enough, never crowded, and the most important, very clean and packed with new, working machines. You get a free towel and a bottle of water the minute you enter the place. The staff was very friendly and kind, and I apreciated a lot that nobody harrassed you trying to sell you timeshares.
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Value Expedia Guest Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we appreciate you sharing your experience . We are most delighted to learn of your positive feedback and we would like to extend our sincere gratitude to you for recognizing our efforts in creating memorable and enjoyable hotel experiences for our guests. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and ensuring your expectations are exceeded once more. Sincerely Thanks
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Cristobal
"Resort is ok but not great"
Facility is lovely and staff helpful and friendly. Housekeeping was an issue - we were there for 7 days and I think we had to call housekeeping 6 of those days (towels, washcloths, Kleenex, coffee, restock mini-fridge, etc). Nothing major but little annoyances. Resort is huge (I think 750 rooms) with only 1 bar/lounge inside and 1 pool bar (that we were able to access.) In a place like Cancun where drinks flow freely, a resort really needs more than 1 inside bar. Unless we wanted to sit in our room, there was no place to go for a quiet after dinner drink. Also, this was an 'all inclusive', but we could not use 2 of the restaurants unless we wanted to pay for our meal. Really? Not too happy about that. Food was decent, and it isn't a bad place - just not as seamless as we were expecting. Next trip to Cancun we will probably go back to a smaller resort so we don't have to fight the crowds for a beach chair. This resort was too large for us.
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Value Expedia Guest Thank you for your review of our hotel. We will review your comments with our team to ensure our quality amenities are consistent . We are also sorry to hear about the incident with our Housekeeping service. We will look into the situation and will take any necessary action to neutralize the problem. We hope you will reconsider staying with us on your next trip to the area. Regards,
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Martin
"Very nice hotel on the beach"
We had a Great time except wi-fi was very poor We did not have Internet access from the room or anywhere in the hotel area except in the business center which made it very hard . In this day Internet should be easily accessible
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Lakshmi
"Very nice resort, highly recommend!"
The location is perfect! I really like this resort. I booked a three-day all-inclusive trip. The restaurants in this resort is very good, just need pre-reservation, but the buffet and room service is free for any time. They have very nice and clean rooms and beach. And the service they provided is perfect.
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear value Expedia guest, There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team, they truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back for another memorable stay at Paradisus Cancún Resort ! Warm regards,
3 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2015
"Beautiful ocean views"
Great food, great staff, beautiful ocean and pool views. We had a relaxed, wonderful time. Second time here.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
georgene
"First time to CanCun"
Didn't know what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised by cleanliness of hotel,friendliness of hotel staff and beach front, the all inclusive food and drink was great, walking distance to aqua world, I would recommend.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Wayne
"Resort was ok."
Premises were lovely. Staff very welcoming and helpful. Housekeeping was an issue - had to call about something (bath towels, Kleenex, restock of mini-refrigerator, etc) almost EVERY day. Not pleased that we were not able to access all restaurants (unless we wanted to pay) - even tho this is an ALL INCLUSIVE resort. And not pleased we had to make reservations every night for dinner. Food was good in all the restaurants (the sushi was exceptional) so no complaints on quality. The bar/lounge was way too small for the size of the resort, and that's where the nightly entertainment was staged, so it was really chaotic for a couple of hours every night. Just a lot of little things that added up. Problem was - resort was too big for our liking, and appeared to be filled to capacity (which is to be expected this time of year), which really put a strain on the housekeeping staff. We've been to several different resorts in Cancun and this is the first time we came away not totally satisfied. Overall - it was OK.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Martin
"Very happy with our stay at Paradisus Cancun."
Nothing bad to say about Paradisus Cancun. Stayed in room 3544 which was an ocean view from 2/18 - 2/24. From past reviews that I read, was skeptical that we were given a room in tower 3 since I had 2 young children. The room was considered tower 3 but part of the connection between tower 3 and tower 4 so we were right next to tower 4. Did not have any issues with noise from late night shows or bar/lounge crowd. Baby crib was immediately sent to the room after we checked in. Food was great at the buffet (Naos) and our kids enjoyed the kids club and baby club. Service was great and all staff members were friendly and had a smile. Hotel was very clean and well kept. Did not notice any flies at the buffet which was a good indicator to me of how clean the hotel is. Would definitely consider coming back to Paradisus again.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
This place has the most wonderful staff you could ask. They were always friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is beautiful.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Carla
"Beautiful Hotel, amazing service"
My experience was amazing since the first minute I was at the hotel, associates super friendly. I could say 100% guest service!!
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Paradisus CUN"
I was disappointed by the hotel as a VIP hotel. The service was below expectation. Everything is complicated and slow. Finding a seat on the beach is a challenge unless you pay to book a hut or wake early to book your seat. Everything is geared towards an extra charge,
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Nice relaxing hotel, great for couples. Beach is clean Many places to sit and lay. Many of the restaurants are very good.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great Hotel. lots to do"
The best resort I have ever stayed at. Went for my girlfriends birthday for four nights. Best decision we made. So much to do and every staff member was extremely friendly. Salvador and Rafael from Avenue Bar were the best and funnest bartenders I have met. We had so much fun. Would recommend this resort to anyone. Next trip to Cancun will be to this place again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Beautiful facility right on the beach"
The hotel had several restaurants. The best was Tempo which had an up charge but well worth it. We had the tasting menu with the wine pairing. It was 10 course of pure heaven and the wines went perfectly. The other restaurant that we really like was Mole. This one is an upscale and authentic Mexican restaurant. The food was excellent and nothing like the Tex-Mex we have in the states.
"A weekend in Cancun"
Great service and location
Response by Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, It was our pleasure to host you. We look forward for your next visit, Regards,
2 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
"2/7/15-2/13/15 AMAZING Stay"
My husband and I went to Paradisis Cancun on 2/7-2/15. We LOVED it. When we checked in, we were given the option to upgrade to the Royal Package at a discounted price but were told if we didnt we could always go back later in the week to upgrade. I brought $100 in one dollar bills to tip (unneeded but appreciated) but besides that, didnt spend a cent. House wines , all alcohol and food is included. We didnt go with the Royal Package and never regretted it. I dont see why anyone would pay extra for the royal package because we were pampered so much without it. The staff was always right there to cater to you. The staff was wonderful. We had breakfast every day at the Buffet. The choices were endless- You can create your own omelet with many toppings, there were great yogurts with many toppings, fresh fruit juices, cereal, endless pastries etc. The beach is spacious and we never had an issue getting a tiki umbrella. Starting around 9am, the waitresses would come around continuously with bottles of water and started taking drink orders at 10am. Or, the nearest bar was a step a day. The towels are supplied and are nice. For lunch, you can go to the place by the pool which has hotdogs, hamburgers, wood oven pizza made to order, nachos with guac/fresh salsa etc. Or, you could go to the buffet which had endless choices as well. For dinner, we made a reservation in the morning for that night and tried every restaurant once and LOVED them all. Our favorite was TEMPO.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Gloria
"Family friendly environment"
7 nights at paradisus with 2 small kids. Kids pool area was perfect and plenty of drinks delivered poolside for the adults. We did not do family concierge or royal service but still had a very relaxing and fun time. Staff is very friendly. Not a lot of food options for picky little eaters at the reservation only restaurants. We stayed in pyramid 4 which was quiet at night for the kids.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"A good time for our family"
The experience was great. We purchased an all-inclusive package. The hotel was great, and we enjoyed the restaurants. The hotel staff was accommodating. The on-site travel agent was good at recommending day trips. The guy at the BD travel agency was Efran, and he was especially helpful to us. He really went out of his way to ensure that our family was informed about the many attractions that Cancun had to offer.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice and Clean!"
Staff members are very polite, courteous and cheerful , at least 9 out of 10. Nice place to stay!
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Superb Vacation"
We are senior citizens and have been to Cancun numerous times (over the past 15 years) and this was "The Best" experience ever. The Paradisus Hotel is huge, inviting and gorgeous; the accommodations and beach are First class. We had a vacation week in luxury with fine wine, beautiful surroundings, great entertainment, a wide variety of delicious food and ample drinks. After three days we were upgraded to the "Adults Only" area of the hotel, and actually were able to use any area in the hotel and received a lot of extra perks. We actually were very pleased with where we were initially situated in the hotel in a Junior Suite Ocean View Room. Yes, there were a few families around, but one could easily find a quiet place to lounge around each day. All of the staff were very attentive, friendly and helpful. Most of them spoke English well and had a much better command of the language than we have of Spanish. The internet service was free and we could us our iPads anywhere and jump on the web. We utilized Best Day Travel to the hotel and airport. We will definitely return to this hotel and will definitely book through Expedia again!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Beautiful, clean, friendly, lots of fun choices"
Very beautiful grounds and friendly staff. Can not understand why anyone would want to leave!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel right on beach"
Beautiful Rooms, Great Food , only complaint was girl taking care of room , routinely forgot to replace towels , water , and even toilet paper
"Family Vacations"
Great experience... nice hotel, espectacular Rooms with excellent service..
Marcelo
"WONDERFUL!!!!!"
Great experience. We stayed in the Royal Service and our Butler Hector was absolutely wonderful! It was so nice to come back to you room after a day at the pool or beach to find a bubble bath topped with rose pedals. He knew just the right touch! The food was surprisingly very good for an all inclusive. Waiters and waitresses were very attentive and we wanted for nothing. My experience at the Spa was great! I would definitely recommend the hot stone massage. It was a great week of rest, relaxation mixed in with lots of laughs with family. Royal Service is definitely the best decision we made and are planning our trip back again next year!
Janice
Overall was a great trip and a reasonably prices trip and we had a good time.
"Amazing get away!"
When we arrived we were greeted with champagne and very friendly service. We were accompanied to our room and completely pampered the entire time we were there. Royal service is just that! The facilities were wonderful and the smells were therapeutic! We purposely spent a lot of time at the beach in the cabana and I can't tell you how wonderful everyone was at helping us relax. Thank you for making my vacation perfect!
Shelly
"Great family vacation"
We were very please with Naos! The hotel's buffet restaurant. We received excellent service from the staff lead by Abraham. We unfortunately had a mediocre room, which sits on top of the stage for evening shows and we had an infant. The noise was very load, but it ended by 9pm. Some rooms seem upgraded and some need some work. We requested patio furniture and never got it. Some rooms have it and some do not. We got three different answers when we inquired about it. Overall our trip was wonderful and the grounds are beautiful. We will definately go back.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Minerva
"Our Stay in Paradisus"
Overall, our stay and experience has been quite pleasant. Though the quality of food has been good, variety could have been better. Evening programs and entertainment was very good. During our stay, we made reservations for 3 dinners. Though the food was different from what one would get from general buffet, the wait time for the servings had been too long and the food wasn't really hot.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015