All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
445 Seaside Avenue, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Room is all right
    Clean
    Bad breakfast
"Great view."
we were only there for one night before an early flight home. We were on the 39th floor with a fabulous view of diamond head and across the city to the beach. The room was comfortable and of reasonable size. The lanai was good sized and comfortable for a last evening take away meal overlooking the bus sling city's lights, an across to the water. Service was good, but our room was not ready at 3.30 (check in at 3) we were happy with the replacement offer though. We were disappointed that our requested early morning call did not happen.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2016
Julia
"Pleasant stay - nice staff"
We just stayed one night before flying to Maui. The staff was very pleasant. The location was great for Waikiki and shopping.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Dennis J
"Love this hotel everything comvinien and clean ."
I feel like home.
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2015
Nitaya
The only thing I did not like was the elevators & the parking fee..You would have to take the elevator from the parking garage to the lobby than catch another elevator to go up to the rooms..Parking per day is $25.00 I think it's too much but all the hotels on Oahu charge for parking..I would stay here again in the future..The room was clean & comfortable..
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
CHRISTY
"not a simple room but a nice apartment"
A last minute booking in a unknown place. Great experience
2 night trip Nov 16, 2015
UMBERTO
Great deal for the money!
2 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
Barry
Location was great! Air condition a bit loud.
6 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Ruth
"first stay"
Nice view, bathroom (tub, sink)could have been cleaner that was the first thing I've notice soon as I entered the bathroom, other then that I enjoyed myself
3 night romance trip Oct 26, 2015
erol
"Deplorable"
The building is delapidated. One of our rooms was infested with cockroaches and bed bugs. Expedia and the hotel were not helpful in resolving the problem.
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
disgusted
"Great for budget travelers and close to beach"
Was visiting Honolulu for a conference and this is a great hotel for the price. For $130 a night it was better than some of the comparable hotels. The front desk staff was extremely helpful- forget the name of the lady. When asked for a room change, they did not hesitate to offer me room on a higher floor. Room cleaning service was efficient. Place is great for good restaurants around and the Waikiki beach is a 10 minute walk away. Caveat: If you plan a couples trip you might want to choose a hotel more plush. Views from balcony upto floor 10 are not great. However if you want budget accommodation this is a very decent bargain and you will get your money's worth.
4 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
Tejas
"It took a long time to solve a problem"
The key to my room wouldnt work properly. I needed to try to open it many times. After a dozen trials it would work or not. The front desk had someone trying to fix it a couple of times. But the problem was still there. After I asked to talk to a mnager, it was finally solved by changing the whole lock for a new one. Tiring and upsetting experience. Also, I let the front desk know that my room had tiny cockroaches. In just one night I killed 3 of them. But nothing has been done to solve it. The hotel has only one hot tub by the pool area. it could have at least one more. One night I wanted to use it but it was too crowded. The views from my room was amazing! But no continental breakfast :(
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
excellent
6 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
sairy
You can not sale this like a Hotel it is an apartment building. Hotel service like 0
14 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Wolfgang
"Birthday/ Vacation"
Our stay was one of the best we have experienced in the many times we have stayed in Waikiki. It was noted in an email that it would be my birthday during our stay and to my surprise they had a bottle of wine and a box of candy waiting for me . The view was magnificent, we had a partial ocean view room on the 34th floor it also had a view of Diamond head and the city lights at night. The staff was very pleasant, helpful and greeted you with an Aloha and smile whenever you saw them. The elevators were very fast, never had to wait even with the 44 floors this hotel has The laundry being open 24 hours was helpful as was the store on the 6th floor.There was no noise from other guest or housekeeping. It is in walking distance of anything you could possibly want. We would defiantly stay here again . Thank you so much.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Stacey
"Hotel close to local gay bars"
The quality of the room wasn't at par as what is shown in the pictures. Looks outdated. Needs a referesher. I called about a roach problem in the bathroom and they said they will look into it. Room service doesn't do a thorough clean either. They just made up the bed and changed our towels it seems...
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
chris
"Worst hotel ever"
Worst hotel ever. Does this hotel not have money to upgrade their furniture? You can only feel the springs all over your back when you sleep on the sofa bed or even the rolling bed. The " lobby" is no air conditioner and I have to wait the front desk staff coming out for 10 mins after asking 2 people to find this guy. They even charge $25 per night for Crib. Can you believe that? The hotel is the worst part in my trip to Hawaii.
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"OK for just 1 night!"
Location is central, hotel is convenient as far as parking, access, facilities are concerned. Unfortunately, we got the room close to the trash-chute and we had to keep our breath in going from the elevator to the room and back, because of the disgusting smell! In the room, found one cockroach on the wall behind the bed. Pool very nice. OK for one night or pay attention to location of room.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
"Smelly place to sleep"
I travel a ton for work and this was one of the worst places I have ever stayed. Not because of the location or the actual room, but because the place smelled so terrible. I was originally on on floor next to a trash chute and asked to be moved because I thought maybe it was just that floor that smelled. But no, the next floor they moved me to smelled just as bad. And the floor my boss was on smelled as well. It was like grease was flowing through the vents. It was awful!
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
"Nice stay with nice people"
Great location and lovely room. We were able to heat up leftovers and the supplied dishware was great for making tea. Every thing one needed was close at hand. Parking was discounted and very convenient after a long day of surfing. We were able to get free street parking too. Lovely stay.
4 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
linda
"Great 1 bedroom suite"
Room was big enough to accommodate party of 8. The kids enjoyed the pool and gym on the 6th floor. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Rockson
"Our 10 Night Stay...."
Though the room was nice and the hotel had all the amenities that it had promised. I had a few things that went south for me. 1. When we got to our room it had only 3 sets of towels. On the registration I had put down a family of 4 that was going to occupy the room. I went down to the front desk and ask them for 1 more set of towels. The front desk got me a set and put in the computer that my room needed 1 more set of towels in my room. This took 3 days for the maids to supply our room with 4 sets of towels. 2. The shower head is a nice rain style shower head. But it was under a bulk head. I am nearly 6 feet tall and needless to say I had to squat in order to get any water on my head. 3. One of the amenities that drew us to this hotel was the FREE Wi-Fi. Yes it was free but I believe it was a dial up(phone line Internet). Which was very slow. I tested the download speed @ 13.28 Mpbs and the upload speed of .84 Mbps which was very slow for us. We had 1iPod, 2 iPads, 3 iPhones all using this slow Wi-Fi. Overall the hotel had a few minor things that didn't meet our expectations. But we would recommend this hotel if you are going to Oahu.
10 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Nice hotel, close to Starbucks, Ross and ABC store"
Staff is very friendly. The room is clean. Bathroom is clean for the most part. This is my second visit and my family enjoyed it. Love that there is a store on the 6th floor. Swimming pool, sauna, gym, laundry are the great amenities. Had a nice staycation in this hotel and will do it again next year and possibly end of this year.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
"Nice hotel. Very loud air conditioner."
Nice hotel with big hot tub. Air conditioner is very loud.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Terrible, Terrible, terrible"
The hotel staff is absolutely terrible, they charge $25 per day for parking, they charge $15 per day for an "ammenity fee" even if you don't want the "ammenities" The elevators suck, 2 elevators for the entire hotel, and 46 floors, sometimes we waited 15 minutes for an elevator, the parking garage also has its own elevator. The biggest disappointment was the staff, we travel for our company every week for the last 9 years and have never had such horrible service. Do not stay in this property you will regret it big time.
Other trip May 26, 2015
U.S. Marine
"Amazing city views"
Enjoyed our stay for 5 days, 4 nights. Walking distance from restaurants and shops. Balcony views had amazing views of the city. Highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
The hotel guest services desk people were very friendly and helpful throughout the stay. The room had plenty of space and had a lanai that overlooked the canal to the left and beautiful views of the golf course next door and mountainside. The pool, hot tub and sauna were in excellent condition and clean. My favorite part was the little convenience store on the sixth floor. It came in handy when we used the kitchenette.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Anna
"Not recommended for familes"
I have to say the price pulled me in to this hotel, however, I quickly learned that you get what you pay for. The hallways are stinky and dirty. Rooms are old , the air conditioner was super loud, and the beds were uncomfortable. Outside the hotel, there were things that us parents would not approve of. I felt like I was in sin city walking outside. Please , if you have small kids, pay a little extra and stay somewhere else.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Cali mom
This was my 3rd time staying here it was down the street from my job i was doing. The view from my upgraded penthouse room was great
3 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
Marshall
This was our second time booking at the colony. We had a really nice two room suite the first time. It was a bit pricey but for the cost the room was worth it. Then the second time we booked the place it was way cheaper but we still loved the room. I loved how it had a kitchen area. I really enjoyed staying at the colony. It's a nice get away and would love to go back their again sometime ^.^
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Close proximity to Waikiki strip."
Very close by to Waikiki strip, restaurants and shopping! Friendly staff and very accommodating! Would stay here every visit!
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Darsy
"Affordable and enjoyable"
We enjoyed the stay because for an affordable rate the room was very clean, pretty decor, friendly staff so a total surprise for a hotel on this price range. The pool and jacuzzi area were also great, not crowded at all, I just wish they had more towels. :-)
2 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"Great location! Walking distance to everything!"
Good location, great views from the upper floors! Decent grocery 6 blocks away, starbucks and McDonald's very close. Beach about 5 blocks away and canal fitness trail across the street.
2 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
james
"Affordable near Waikiki Beach"
The hotel ISNT a hotel. It's mostly rented out for housing on a long term basis. That being said MANY were college age, loud, drinking and spent almost every evening in the hot tub. This made it impossible for us to take our daughter to the pool area. The hotel is a little bit run down like other reviews said and could use some paint etc here and there. We had trouble at check in getting a room w two queens but just politely demanded to be move. The gym we were told was under renovation but we kept seeing people using it so AGAIN we politely demanded to be given a key to the facility. Overall for the price it was a decent stay. We had no bad smell, no key problems though our friends did and our room was fine. Yes the air conditioner was EXTREMELY loud so we slept with our balcony door open.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Paige
"Overall, good experience"
Hotel location was great, in the heart of Waikiki so it was close to everything (beach, shops, food). The room itself was kind of small and tight but clean. WiFi was spotty during our stay.
3 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the beach, shops and more..."
We stayed in a one bedroom suite with an ocean view. The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. The views were great from the living room window and from the lanai. Staff was super friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again on my next trip. One thing I will advise is if you get a rental car, pay the $25 a day to park to avoid trying to find a spot to park on the street and having to feed meters every two hours.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"nice hotel, very friendly and helpful staff. Parki"
parking was quite expensive, but overall the place was very nice , very friendly and helpful staff
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
charlie
"will come back stay this hotel again"
i always stay this hotel clean quiet and convenience
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"JUST right for our vacation!"
first, this "hotel" is for short stay and long term residents, so it's part hotel part apartments basically... that said, it felt every bit hotel during our stay... the service was excellent, very friendly staff and quite accommodating... there is a fairly large dry sauna on site, a nice large hot tub and an outdoor pool that was a bit on the chilly side -- the ocean was warmer... there is a surprisingly well stocked convenience store on the sixth floor that came in very handy, and the prices were in line with other local quick marts... the hotel is the tallest in Waikiki at 44 floors, our room was on the 37th floor and had a gorgeous view... the beds were quite comfortable, our kitchenette was well appointed and the lanai was enjoyable... the beach is a short three blocks stroll from the hotel, and you're right in the heart of tourist central -- for better or for worse lol... I liked the convenience, being in the thick of things... stores, restaurants, activities, The Bus and the beach all within reach... spacious open-air lobby includes a visitor services desk for planning recreation, and the front counter attendant will also help coordinate shuttles or cabs... I thoroughly loved our stay and will look to stay here again on return visits...
4 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
eric
"Superior service and views!"
Phenomenal customer service!!! They surprised me with a Happy Birthday card and chocolates and a room with an incredible view! I highly recommend and you can't beat location!
2 night trip Jan 21, 2015
Brent
"Great hotel for the price"
Got a deal on a suite for $175 a night. View was great on both sides. Room was large and modern. Hotel was helpful with dealing with my flight delays and baggage. Even had bluray movies to rent free of charge. Great place to stay and close to Wikiki.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Justin
"Nice location hotel - good for family."
This is the second time I stayed at this Hotel. I love it mostly because of the Huge Balcony space and view I can't get in other hotels.& still located in the heart of Waikiki. Plus it has the refrigerator, Microwave, small kitchen to save the cost of eating at expensive restaurant, when you can go to Don Quiote Supermarket nearby & get groceries. and they have many inexpensive tasty "Bentos".. It also have a good size swimming pool with Jacuzzi, small work out gym, laundromat & even a small convenient store that's open till midnight on the 6th floor. It's very convenient esp for long stay.. And the staff at the front desk I met were all very kind & helpful, esp, Steve and Marlon who goes out of their way to really help you out, Thanks Steve & Marlon....
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Adolf
"Great location, everything in Waikiki is nearby."
We had a really enjoyable stay here and will certainly come back again. Great staff, very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"good value"
this time i had an old room not renovated yet but had all the amenities, same nice Lanai, will book it again for sure
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Firouz
"Nice and comfortable"
i have been coming here for a few years never been disapoin
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
You are paying for the location and view, which are very nice.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Loved it"
Very cleaned nice rooms. Nicely remodeled. The staff was very nice. Second time and just love it even more
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"so-so"
i stayed on the 26th floor and had a junior suite. i loved my room, it was comfortable and really big. it was such a nice view although i didnt get to see any fireworks. some things i have to complain about is the shower size because it was too small and the curtains were ripped also the sliding door wouldnt close and the aircon was leaking. it was a danger hazard. the water was leaking onto the balcony that you could just slip and fall off. but i loved it there.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"ridiculous!"
There is a 15 dollar charge for WiFi, and the pool that closes at 9 pm! There is no choice to not pay it even if you do not use it. Then on top of that there is a 25 dollar a day fee for the parking garage. That's right pay for the parking at the hotel you are paying to stay. Ridiculous! I could have add 40 dollars to another hotel and gotten much better hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Jared
"My Stay November 2014"
It was nice hotel, however, asking the guest to pay for parking in the garage is not thinking about the stress it may cause while being on vacation.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Elle
"Waikiki Hideaway"
We enjoyed our stay but the air conditioning is too loud . It sounds like a bus is in the room
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014