All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
200 San Jacinto Blvd, Austin, TX, 78701, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Always good!"
Hampton inn is always reliable.. Nothing fancy but nice sized, clean rooms. Great when traveling with infant! They provided a crib and our room was large enough to have a crib , stroller and all the other baby stuff and still have room! The front desk was very courteous. Very close to 4th and 6th streets, Rainey street and a quick can ride to south congress area!... You could easily walk to south congress too only about a mile and half away!
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Anna
"I liked it."
It was good.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
matthew
"Austin central hotel"
Lovely hotel, in great area, close to the amenities of Austin.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Christopher
"Hampton inn"
This was a great location in walking distance to everything! Suites are spacious and room service was amazing
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Maygen
"Weekend stay"
The hotel is in the perfect location! Within walking distance of the night life in Austin. The staff was friendly and made sure we were comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was great and there was a variety of food to pick from whether it was hit or cold. I will definitely stay there again next time I visit!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Alexis
"Amazing"
Everything was great from the minute we pulled up till the minute we pulled out.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Kenneth
Awesome hotel, very nice staff and loved the location. it's so close to 6th street.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
ana
"Have had better Hampton Inn experiences"
I frequently stay at Hampton Inn locations, but was disappointed with the service received at this one. I booked through Expedia and was treated as if I deserved less service as a result. On the final full day of our stay our room was never serviced and I went to the front desk at approximately 8pm to find out why. I was told that someone would be right there to correct this matter. After a 35 minute wait I went back to the desk to find out what was happening. There had been no contact made and there seemed to be no urgency on the part of the desk to satisfy the situation. I asked to speak to a manager and was given the business card of someone to call the next day after I needed to check out. I've left a message since then and heard nothing back. This is really disappointing, because the location is great - right downtown and in walking distance to many sites (convention center, the state capital, local menu venues, etc).
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Bags Ready
"Austin"
No complaints
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Austin Business"
The ladies thought the rooms were nice and the service was good, but the rooms were not very clean, in regards to surfaces...stains and spots on the floors, table tops and countertops.
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Martha
"Managing Partner"
Very nice hotel conveniently located in downtown Austin within walking distance to many great eating locations.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Calvin
Hotel staff provided great service, valet was prompt, great location.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Great Hotel, Great Location."
Perfect spot downtown. Many restaurants right across the street or less than two blocks away. 6th street is just a short distance to walk and the hotel was great. Would definitely stay here again.
3 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"Weak water pressure on 16th floor"
Hotel is in good location close to Hilton or convention center, as well as 6th street. Only issue was that I stayed on top floor (16), and the shower water pressure was weak and in early am took awhile to get hot water, must be coming from basement. I'd stay here again but on a lower level floor.
4 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Kirk
"New Years Eve"
It was not good, when I booked my room, I was not told about the extra charge for parking, and the shower would not put out any hot water, just warm water, I would not stay there again, my family was not happy with staying there.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Renee
"Perfect for us"
We enjoyed this hotel. It was right where we wanted to be in the city. It was clean. The employees were nice (especially the valet attendants). Breakfast was great for a free breakfast. All in all it suited our needs and we would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Good hotel in great location"
Great location, easy walk to plenty of food and entertainment. Comfortable beds, microwave and frig in our room was nice. Front desk was friendly upon check in, not so much during check out. Valet in front of hotel, nice guys too. Free wine, beer, and snacks during happy hour.
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
"Very nice hotel, just a few blocks from 6th Street"
Very nice hotel. Modern and classy rooms and common areas. Great complimentary breakfast and friendly staff.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Carlee
"Convenient but noisy."
Good location for staying downtown and action on 6th street. Walls are very thin, so if you want a quiet room, this is probably not the right hotel for you.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"No impressed with front desk staff"
Family vacation to Austin. Average downtown hotel. It was cold and I had to leave the building to enter the fitness center. They may consider enclosing the outside bridge. The equipment was fine and in working order. My visit started on a bad note when I handed the front desk clerk my Hilton Rewards card and she informed me that I would not receive any points for my stay. I knew the hotel room cost would not result in any points, but the valet charge might. On check out I asked that my rewards number be on the bill and again they told me the same thing. I never made a issue of this. I only handed them my card and asked that my rewards number be on the statement. I asked for activity suggestions. The response was Austin is know for their nightlife, bars and restaurants.
2 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
Carey
"Nice hotel in downtown"
Check in was easy and the location of this hotel was great. Our room only had 1 issue being that the blind on the window had no pulley and was always fully closed with no way of opening it to see the view outside.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Josh
"mediocre."
Downtown hotel. Valet parking only, and pricey at that. Hotel is older and shows in the rooms. Not a bad place, but not worth the costs and hassles.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"Valet Parking"
Everything was great except having to paid way above average for valet parking. I will never go back again.
1 night trip Jan 7, 2015
julio
"Wonderful experience"
Hotel was wonderful. The only reason I did not give 5's to the staff is when we arrived they would not bring the luggage thingy (that we loaded) up to the room, I did find that strange, and the maid took $6 I left on the night stand which was not intended to be a tip. Everything else was awesome, breakfast very generous, the happy hour a great idea, comfortable beds. Very nice front desk. Very nice hotel.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Lindsay
"My stay in Austin."
It's a good hotel to stay. Breakfast was ok. But the water in the shower smelled bad like fish or sea water. In our room found two nickel size spiders. Other then that it's close to the conversation.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Margaret
"Downtown Austin"
Convenient location for the Austin Convention Center and several restaurants.
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
"Horrible Experience"
Unfortunately we had a horrible experience at this Hampton Inn. At 3:45 am someone tried to enter our room while we were sleeping. Thankfully we had the bar across the door so the person was unable to enter. We called down to the front desk who said they would send up security but no note of the incident was made. The next day, the woman at the front desk made it seem as if it was no big deal and that it must have been a mix up with another guest getting our same room assignment. She barely even apologized. Although she didn't seem surprised, I have never heard of this happening to anyone I know. I will not be staying at this Hampton Inn or any other ever again.
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"Perfect downtown location"
Excellent hotel for the money. Very convenient. Helpful staff. Nice breakfast. Clean rooms. Nice gym. The ONLY negative is the parking fee of $28/night which is a bit high (and unavoidable).
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Lori
"Weekend in Austin"
Customer service was awesome! Everyone from valet, front desk and even maintenance gave great service and was very accommodating.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Sonia
The Hampton service was excellent and the location was perfect !!!!!
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Couple stay"
Very comfortable bed and great location. Room walls and areas of bathroom needed better cleaning though.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Austin vacation"
Great breakfast line up and happy hour!
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Just average"
Traveling with family so booked a king 'suite' expecting a living area separated from the bedroom as has been my consistent experience in past with suites. The room we were given was just slightly larger than a normal room and had a sofa bed - definitely not a 'suite'. Hotel was in good shape, beds ok, but the hallway on our floor was dirty. Two front desk staff were pleasant but not interested in their jobs, did not offer information about the hotel breakfast, happy hour, etc. Bell service was great. $28 valet parking is a must so adding this to the room cost puts this hotel at a similar price as some higher quality hotels in the same area.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Excellent location and competitive pricing."
This is an old hotel and its age shows; but overall, the combination of location and price will make me return to this hotel when I get to Austin next.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"no room cleaning"
No room cleaning on the first day, we had to request it on the reception.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
eduardo
"Our stay at Hampton Inn and Suites is good"
Our stay at Hampton Inn and Suites is good. Staff at front desk are friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast is good. There are apples at the lobby. Walking distance to the restaurants, 6th street and Texas State Capitol. I will recommend the hotel to my friends and family,
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Was a very nice stay would stay there again
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
travis
Everything was great! No complaints. In-out valet was really convenient especially for downtown
3 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
"Hampton Inn Stay"
Outstanding!!
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Randon
"Wonderful Hotel"
Great location. Easy to park around. No need to use valet service. Very good continental breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
"Hampton Inn Stay on 12/26"
We liked the hotel. It has all the amenities we were looking for and the rate was very reasonable.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great every step of the way."
We checked in and were given an upgrade on our room. Facilities are fantastic and close to downtown attratcions. Beds are comfortable. Staff was great. Loved the 5 m "wine and snacks" and the breakfast was pretty good too. Nothing but great things to say about this place!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Had a good time in Austin"
Had a great time at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Austin. Everything about this hotel exceeded expectations. Located right in downtown and close to 6th St.; staff was courteous and friendly; breakfast was plentiful and delicious. No complaints.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Cuckoo
"Great place for a quick getaway!"
The staff was very friendly and helpful when asked for information about restaurants and entertainment. Great happy hour and breakfast!
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Great location. Inconvenient parking."
My stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Downtown was great. The only problem is that it's downtown so there is no parking. You have to vallet park which is an extra $30 a night. I'm not complaining, but it would be nice to know before hand that you'll be paying extra for parking.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great Time!"
Great hotel at a resonable price.
2 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
Great location in downtown Austin, close to 6th St, and right next to convention center. Only compliant - parking is expensive!
6 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
I enjoyed staying at this hotel. I was a little surprised that the pool was outside, however this is this house! There are is a great downtown and this hotel is in walking distance of the farmers market, Whole Foods and a short bike ride to the capital. Do you rent a bike rack is right around the corner.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Austin visit"
Best Downtown hotel I ever stayed at for price, location, services, and staff.
3 night trip with friends Dec 16, 2014
Wayne
"One night stay in Austin"
This was a getaway night for us to take in the 6th street experience. The valet service was great. The young men seemed genuine and happy to see us. They gave us a wealth of information about the area and the hotel services. Our stay was wonderful and 6th street is still keeping Austin weird. We will be back!
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014