All hotels in Farmington, New York, United States of America
6037 Route 96, Farmington, NY, 14425, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"great overnite stay!"
clean room, friendly service, free wifi and all the amenities for an extended stay.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Denise
"fun times"
awsome
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for your review. we are glad that you had great time. Hope to see you again. Thanks once again.
5 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Douglas
"pretty good -- better than i expected"
I was satisfied. Based on the price, I wasn't hoping for a whole lot. But the room was very clean and the accomodations were fine. Big screen TV. Wireless network that actually worked. I would say it was a good value.
2 night trip May 21, 2015
Donald
"Won't go back"
Very rude office people. The hotel is a dump but I survived 3 nights since I paid in advance. Don't recommend at all.
3 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"Quiet"
Nice n quiet
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Maritza
"Clean room, hard and uncomfortable bed."
Nice, clean room but the bed was hard and uncomfortable.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
Matthew
"You get what you pay for."
We arrived late at night, hotels.com had not sent our reservation to the hotel, so I spent about 20 minutes in the lobby. The gentleman at the hotel was pleasant, however it was late, I had a child in the car and I just wanted to go to bed. The room was small, the furniture was old but it served the purpose. It was hard to relax though, as it was not very clean. I unfortunately discovered old (moldy) food between the bed and the night stand.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Great stay, comfortable room, nice area
3 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Perfect getaway"
The room was nice and clean. Small distance from shopping and restaurants. There was nice ice due to off season according to front desk and beds are a bit too firm Great room orherwise
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Michele
"Awesome place!"
Had a great experience!!! Highly recommend to others! Will be booking here again!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
s
Nice quiet room. Small but really did not need large room.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Deer"
Clean safe environment. Watch out for deer at night.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Good price and location"
Very good! Could drive right up to room, very comfortable.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Bruce
"GREAT HOTEL"
Really enjoyed it. Was VERY surprised because the outside did not look well kept but inside was great. Could use better pillows is the only negative.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
April Cook
"Quiet location"
The room was clean and quiet until early morning when the traffic started on a nearby highway. the motel is located too far from I-90.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Len
"Nice Hotel near Class reunion"
Was good for an overnighter - room was clean and staff was helpful.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Great, clean rooms"
The rooms were spacious, clean and in good condition.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
DM
"Perfect Hotel for Palmyra Historical Sites"
It's located close but out of the way of traffic for the Palmyra Pageant. I booked 6 rooms and the staff worked really well to accommodate the group. Bathrooms were refinished and very nice. If we are ever out in the area, we will rebook!
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Kellie
"Pleasantly surprised"
This was a great overnight stay. There was a fridge and a microwave in our room. The bathroom was recently redone. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Jane
"Worst experience EVER in a hotel-EVER"
Spent 2 nights here on consecutive Wednesdays--Our experience was so bad at this America's Best Value Inn that I am writing a detailed letter to the ABVI corporate office and the CEO. I will NEVER stay at this ABVI again, so my only purpose in taking the time to write this review is to make sure that anyone considering a stay here hear from a real customer with real complaints. I have written reviews before, but never a negative one until now. This was the most disturbing (lied to, charged unfairly, treated rudely and with condescension),and unsafe (construction men working there with a master card for all rooms and no door chain locks) I have ever experienced in over 40 years of traveling for both leisure and work.
1 night trip May 7, 2014
Dr.Lisa
Very clean nice rooms ... Great stay. Had all necessaties. Right down the road from destination
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Quiet and clean"
I needed a quiet, clean place to rest my head for the night. This was the spot. The room was very clean and I awoke well rested. I will be traveling through the area monthly and I will stay here again.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Atttending Hill Cumorah Pageant"
All Mormons should know about the close proximity to Palmyra to see the annual Hill Cumorah Pageant.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
Americas Best Value Inn
"close to where I had to be"
They were very nice and the Hotel is in a great location
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"Just what we needed"
Older motel, but, clean and in a good location. Non-smoking rooms were just that, with no smells. Left a battery & charger there and they sent them to our home address. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
Jodi
"almost perfect"
I do not like a soft mattress. At home we have always had a firm mattress. The only negitive comment we have is the mattress was rock hard, we did night get a good nights sleep because of it, other wise the hotel was perfect. rm 119
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
DJM

good value for the dollar and nice rest. near by for breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
jack
"Do not stay here."
This hotel was so awful that we revoked our stay and went across the street to the very nice Comfort Inn. If you can do this too, then I highly recommend that. The service was awful and the price was way too high. I would pay 40 dollars maximum for this hotel and they wanted 87.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
3 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2014
Gregory
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Robin
Other trip Nov 18, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Farmington

"Could have been a great stay"
07/26/15 Dee040 Manlius
It is grossly overstating it to call this a "pet friendly property" when the charge is not just per dog, but per day. It certainly does not cost the hotel anything like $40 to clean up after my very clean, well behaved agility dogs for a two-day stay, and I felt ripped off. The location is convenient, being next to a Dunkin Donuts and directly behind a 7-11, and it's moments from Boom Towne, where I was going for an agility trial - it was wonderful to have a clean room in which to take a shower - but the lack of even basic friendliness on check-in and the distaste Jason (the manager?) showed for allowing my dogs to accompany me really soured my view. Also, very odd not to have an alarm clock in the room. "Free coffee in lobby" was nonexistent on checkout, as the lobby was locked and there was a box in which to put the room key. Clean and relatively quiet, but just not a welcoming place. Beds are very firm and Wi-fi is iffy.
"Good but cheap"
07/20/15 Jordan B
Cheap hotel and I got what a paid for. It was a bed that was mostly clean. I specifically asked for a smoke free room and it smelled like smoke in my room. After leaving the fan on it went away mostly. Seemed like a safe area though and the front desk was nice.
"Real convenient with casino and places to grab bite to eat around, and highway."
06/14/15 holbrookalex7 Rochester, New York
Room was really really tidy. Bed fair for sleeping in, TV and wifi weren't too shabby at all really. Refridgerator was really really good. Really really good for people that may plan to go to Finger Lakes gaming and Race track as well.
"great place to come to and just relax"
03/05/15 Tony M Rochester, New York, United States
came to this place for a weekend get a way and when we got there we found that the room was huge and nice and clean. the bed was made up. and the service was good all around. I would come back here again.
"Convenient to food, casino, highway"
12/02/14 Pemcorgi Upstate NY
Room was clean tho there was an empty soda bottle under the dresser- nice hot water, good bed, decent TV and wifi. Refrigerator is a plus. The place allows small dogs and charges per dog per night. This does add to the price
"Yuk!!!"
12/02/14 Wendy B Farmington ny
This is a poor excuse for a hotel! The people that stay there are gross and creepy! It needs to be updated and debugged!!! The rooms arent very clean either!!! I was very disappointed and I will never stay again.
"Just fix the ticket!"
09/02/14 GrosseIleGail Grosse Ile, MI
We were driving home to the Detroit area from Maine and needed a place to stay over night on a Labor Day weekend. Reservations were tight because it is in the beautiful finger lake region of New York. Although the outside looked like a motel from "olden years", the inside was nice and clean. The location is right off the highway and the diner next door was great!
"Super clean and great value"
07/21/14 Lisa H
Staff very welcoming and customer satisfaction is definitely their priority. Our room was very clean and bathroom had recently been updated. We would stay again. Walking distance to casino was convenient. Parked our car and walked everywhere we needed to go. Great location!
"Great Value....but"
06/30/14 VW-Westfalia Coastal Massachusetts
Stayed here for the first time while visiting family. Needed a place to stay for a few nights and only needed a clean, comfortable and reasonably priced room for 3 nights. This place fit the bill. Only negative is that the wifi signal was so week in the room that I ended up using my iPhone as a hotspot.
"I'd stay again"
06/29/14 YellowTriker
Hot water clean towels clean bath room and nice firm bed that didn't sag. Microwave refrig but no in room coffee that was in main office. No breakfast. Nice diner next door. $87 office staff very helpful