All hotels in Farmington, New York, United States of America

Clean
  • Value for money
    Room is all right
    Comfortable
Stay was fine. Service was quick. The room was clean and warm. Very inexpensive if you just need a place to stay after casino night.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
linda
"No complaints"
It is a budget motel, but surrounding it are a diner, Dunkin Donuts, a laundry mat, 7-11, KFC, and a CVS. Easy access to the NY Thruway.
3 night trip Nov 15, 2015
"I will stay there again"
Room was very clean and well updated. Staff was friendly.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Kellie
"What non-smoking means."
I paid for a non-smoking room but got one that reeked of cigarette smoke.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
"Away in Farmington"
The front desk clerk was friendly, helpful and approachable. The check in was very smooth and quick. This is the first time that I stayed at a hotel and the staff made daily rounds and greeted guests in a cheerful way.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Yolanda
"Family trip"
Just an overnight stop to see some family.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
Frederick S
"Surprisingly pleasant stay."
I rated this hotel as a 5 mainly because I was VERY pleasantly surprised. It was rated 2-stars, but I would give it a solid 2.5 stars (I usually say hotels are overrated by 0.5 stars). I needed a last-minute place to stay, and this one was reasonable and available. The only negative for me: the hotel is older with entrance to the rooms from outdoors. Other than that, the room was recently renovated with updated carpet and tile/fixtures in the bathroom. The bed had a name-brand mattress and was very comfortable: firm and supportive. There was a working flat-screen TV with many channels available in HD. I arrived after 1:00 AM, and the desk clerk was friendly and helpful. Overall, it was a very nice experience.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for your feedback. we are happy that you enjoyed your stay. hope to see you again. thanks
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
"Fine budget motel"
Fine budget motel, near a nice area.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for your feedback . hope to see your again. Thanks
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"perfect basic place to stay"
everything was convienient... dunkin, seven-11, KFC, diner, sports bar/restaurant all within 1 block. nothing fancy, but all clean nice 39" tv, but no HD.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for your feedback. hope to see you again. thanks
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
william
"Adequate"
Adequate for what we wanted--not a place for an extended stay.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Problem with non-smoking, non-pet room"
while the receptionist was very affable and professional, the room, which had been reserved as a non-smoking and non-pet room, had the distinctive odor of cigarettes. And, it was clear that pets had been in the room. When we told the receptionist that we couldn't stay in the room, we were not offered a reimbursement.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Terry
"great overnite stay!"
clean room, friendly service, free wifi and all the amenities for an extended stay.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Denise
"fun times"
awsome
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for your review. we are glad that you had great time. Hope to see you again. Thanks once again.
5 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Douglas
"pretty good -- better than i expected"
I was satisfied. Based on the price, I wasn't hoping for a whole lot. But the room was very clean and the accomodations were fine. Big screen TV. Wireless network that actually worked. I would say it was a good value.
2 night trip May 21, 2015
Donald
"Won't go back"
Very rude office people. The hotel is a dump but I survived 3 nights since I paid in advance. Don't recommend at all.
3 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"Quiet"
Nice n quiet
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Maritza
"Clean room, hard and uncomfortable bed."
Nice, clean room but the bed was hard and uncomfortable.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
Matthew
"You get what you pay for."
We arrived late at night, hotels.com had not sent our reservation to the hotel, so I spent about 20 minutes in the lobby. The gentleman at the hotel was pleasant, however it was late, I had a child in the car and I just wanted to go to bed. The room was small, the furniture was old but it served the purpose. It was hard to relax though, as it was not very clean. I unfortunately discovered old (moldy) food between the bed and the night stand.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Great stay, comfortable room, nice area
3 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Perfect getaway"
The room was nice and clean. Small distance from shopping and restaurants. There was nice ice due to off season according to front desk and beds are a bit too firm Great room orherwise
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Michele
"Awesome place!"
Had a great experience!!! Highly recommend to others! Will be booking here again!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
s
Nice quiet room. Small but really did not need large room.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Deer"
Clean safe environment. Watch out for deer at night.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Good price and location"
Very good! Could drive right up to room, very comfortable.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Bruce
"GREAT HOTEL"
Really enjoyed it. Was VERY surprised because the outside did not look well kept but inside was great. Could use better pillows is the only negative.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
April Cook
"Quiet location"
The room was clean and quiet until early morning when the traffic started on a nearby highway. the motel is located too far from I-90.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Len
"Nice Hotel near Class reunion"
Was good for an overnighter - room was clean and staff was helpful.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Great, clean rooms"
The rooms were spacious, clean and in good condition.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
DM
"Perfect Hotel for Palmyra Historical Sites"
It's located close but out of the way of traffic for the Palmyra Pageant. I booked 6 rooms and the staff worked really well to accommodate the group. Bathrooms were refinished and very nice. If we are ever out in the area, we will rebook!
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Kellie
"Pleasantly surprised"
This was a great overnight stay. There was a fridge and a microwave in our room. The bathroom was recently redone. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Jane
"Worst experience EVER in a hotel-EVER"
Spent 2 nights here on consecutive Wednesdays--Our experience was so bad at this America's Best Value Inn that I am writing a detailed letter to the ABVI corporate office and the CEO. I will NEVER stay at this ABVI again, so my only purpose in taking the time to write this review is to make sure that anyone considering a stay here hear from a real customer with real complaints. I have written reviews before, but never a negative one until now. This was the most disturbing (lied to, charged unfairly, treated rudely and with condescension),and unsafe (construction men working there with a master card for all rooms and no door chain locks) I have ever experienced in over 40 years of traveling for both leisure and work.
1 night trip May 7, 2014
Dr.Lisa
Very clean nice rooms ... Great stay. Had all necessaties. Right down the road from destination
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Quiet and clean"
I needed a quiet, clean place to rest my head for the night. This was the spot. The room was very clean and I awoke well rested. I will be traveling through the area monthly and I will stay here again.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Atttending Hill Cumorah Pageant"
All Mormons should know about the close proximity to Palmyra to see the annual Hill Cumorah Pageant.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
Americas Best Value Inn
"close to where I had to be"
They were very nice and the Hotel is in a great location
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"Just what we needed"
Older motel, but, clean and in a good location. Non-smoking rooms were just that, with no smells. Left a battery & charger there and they sent them to our home address. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
Jodi

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

good value for the dollar and nice rest. near by for breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
jack
"Do not stay here."
This hotel was so awful that we revoked our stay and went across the street to the very nice Comfort Inn. If you can do this too, then I highly recommend that. The service was awful and the price was way too high. I would pay 40 dollars maximum for this hotel and they wanted 87.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Robin
Other trip Nov 18, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Farmington

"Great place for the money!"
01/18/16 Looorie
It's nothing fancy, but it is clean and within walking distance to the casino. We have stayed there a couple times now and will stay again in the future especially when we are going to see a band and have a few cocktails. The staff is always very friendly, especially Tanya!
"Nice Hotel Next To Eastview Mall And Fingerlakes Gaming!"
12/29/15 Lisa R
Wonderful stay! The gentleman at the desk made me feel like a valued guest. My room was freshly painted and clean! I brought my 2 canine fur babies with me, and they enjoyed themselves as well! The bed was extremely comfortable. I was thrilled to have a microwave and refrigerator in my room. The ice machine was conveniently located. There was even a gas grill outside! The 7 11 was right outside my door, which was wonderful for any extras we needed. Planning on a January trip!
"Better than expected for the price"
10/12/15 Laurie C Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Room was very nice-clean sheets. Clean comforter. Clean bathroom, rug. No smells. Bed was very, very firm if you like that. Hard to regulate heat. Many restaurants nearby. 1/2 m from Casino. Quiet at nt. except for when owners leave in the middle of the nt-woke me up. Slept pretty good otherwise. Nice to have microwave and frig in room. No alarm clock though
"Looks can be deceiving"
10/06/15 tayty Bethel, Ohio
We had been driving for about 12 hours and we could not find a hotel... We stumbled across the Americas Best Value hotel and when you would look at it from the outside my wife was not happy. But the rooms were comfortable and clean.
"Basiclly good......we got what we paid for."
08/07/15 Lynn M Colfax,ND, United States
We (3 of us) stayed the night of July 17th, 2015 to attend the LDS pageant in nearby Palmyra, NY. The room was very clean, beds were very comfortable and a nice clean bathroom. Just the basics is what we were looking for. The AC unit was very loud but cooled nicely. The ice machine was in a separate office building a short distance away. Looked like an older property, but was nicely kept up. Would probably look elsewhere next time if we ever came through again.
"Could have been a great stay"
07/26/15 Dee040 Manlius
It is grossly overstating it to call this a "pet friendly property" when the charge is not just per dog, but per day. It certainly does not cost the hotel anything like $40 to clean up after my very clean, well behaved agility dogs for a two-day stay, and I felt ripped off. The location is convenient, being next to a Dunkin Donuts and directly behind a 7-11, and it's moments from Boom Towne, where I was going for an agility trial - it was wonderful to have a clean room in which to take a shower - but the lack of even basic friendliness on check-in and the distaste Jason (the manager?) showed for allowing my dogs to accompany me really soured my view. Also, very odd not to have an alarm clock in the room. "Free coffee in lobby" was nonexistent on checkout, as the lobby was locked and there was a box in which to put the room key. Clean and relatively quiet, but just not a welcoming place. Beds are very firm and Wi-fi is iffy.
"Good but cheap"
07/20/15 Jordan B
Cheap hotel and I got what a paid for. It was a bed that was mostly clean. I specifically asked for a smoke free room and it smelled like smoke in my room. After leaving the fan on it went away mostly. Seemed like a safe area though and the front desk was nice.
"Real convenient with casino and places to grab bite to eat around, and highway."
06/14/15 holbrookalex7 Rochester, New York
Room was really really tidy. Bed fair for sleeping in, TV and wifi weren't too shabby at all really. Refridgerator was really really good. Really really good for people that may plan to go to Finger Lakes gaming and Race track as well.
"great place to come to and just relax"
03/05/15 Tony M Rochester, New York, United States
came to this place for a weekend get a way and when we got there we found that the room was huge and nice and clean. the bed was made up. and the service was good all around. I would come back here again.
"Convenient to food, casino, highway"
12/02/14 Pemcorgi Upstate NY
Room was clean tho there was an empty soda bottle under the dresser- nice hot water, good bed, decent TV and wifi. Refrigerator is a plus. The place allows small dogs and charges per dog per night. This does add to the price