All hotels in Carson City, Nevada, United States of America
2731 S Carson St, Carson City, NV, 89701, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Uncomfortable
    Room is not nice
    Bad internet service
    Dirty
"bad place, avoid it!"
Room in bad shape, not clean. NO hot water during cold Xmas weekend. Don't stay there!
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
"Value"
Comfortable and a good value.
2 night trip Oct 16, 2015
michael
I stayed for 4 nights the room and service from the hotel staff was more than adequate for the location, cost was the deciding factor it was very reasonable and the access in and out of the facility in relation to business and roads was very good.
3 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
Mitchel
"Not good!"
I wasn't expecting a 5 star stay, but wasn't prepared for the hole in the wall, no lock on the bathroom door, shower shooting all over, or the ants and ripped carpet. Or the carpet so dirty my kids feet were black. And walls so thin we couldn't sleep because our neighbors were having a good time till 4am. For $100 a night, I expected at least decent. Never again!
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Old and worn"
It's more like a 40 dollar a night room , but Us bikers we not picky rooms are in need of updating couple rooms down from us had mice running up and down the curtains so I'll give the rooms a 3 out of 10 this should be the last hotel you pick ... Over all on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say it's a good 4
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"easy"
As usual expedia was able to set me up to exactly what I needed.. A quick one night stay, while I conducted my business.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
"Just the basics"
the motel was clean. Very basic, no hair dryer in the room, had to go to the front desk and ask to use the one they kept in the office. The breakfast was very basic, cereal, bread,english muffins and waffles. Cranberry juice was really water down. Folks running the front desk were friendly. Nice big bath tub, however. Small refrigerator and microwave in the room. Seemed like an older motel, no real new updates. Like the breakfast the motel was basic. You get what you pay for and this was an inexpensive motel.
3 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Rosemary
I would not recommend this hotel at all it was very dirty to the point I cancelled the other rooms and had the other guest stay at another location
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
ANN
I slept most of my time. But otherwise had a good time.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
I CANCELLED AND HAD TO PAY FOR THE ADDITIONAL TWO ROOMS THIS PLACE WAS SO DIRTY I WOULD NOT ALLOW MY SISTER OR MOTHER STAY LOCATED A ROOM IN A NEARBY TOWN FOR THEM
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
ANN
"Worst stay ever"
The worst room i have ever stayed in..room smelled so strongly like urine we had to go buy lysol and spray everything. Sheets were dirty and one had a blood stain..room parking was next to a broken down car someone appeared to be living in..if we had had any other option we would have left..will never stay there again!
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Tawna
"A bit sketchier than the Motel 6 next door."
The staff is nice enough and the room cleanish but still sub par compared to the Motel 6 next door. It appears that there is someone living out of their car in the parking lot. I can't fault this hotel for being crappy as the price was a bargain but I do fault Expedia for misrepresenting this as a 2+ star hotel ("Mystery Hotel" = crappy hotel, buyer beware ). Expedia is the worst, I am so done with them.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
CJ
"you get what you pay for"
room smells really bad, though it's a smoke room. air conditioner is very loud and it's filthy inside. price might be lower than others, you get what you pay for. i stayed also at topaz lodge, it's also a smoke room, but very clean, no smell at all. price is almost the same.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Nice room; carpets need cleaning"
This hotel was a "switch" from Motel 6 next door, as they messed up our reservation. The room was nice. Comfortable and good beds. The only negative I would state is that the carpets need cleaning badly. Every time I got in the shower I left dirty footprints, and, due to diabetic foot problems, I do not walk outside bare footed. The only place the soil could have come from was within the room.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Expedia
"Quite,nice hotel"
Stayed at this motel while playing a softball tournament in north Tahoe upon arrival very easy check in the hotel is a old hotel but kept as well as it can be. Clean very quite nice people ,pool is very old but wAter is clean. No fridge and micro like they said and breakfast was horrible . Landry facilities are great and open all night which is great since we got back late and had softball uniforms to wash over all great place to stay!
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"Dirty walls, furniture, carpet, floor."
Really dirty, but we weren't in the room very much so we lived with it. Will never go there again. Staff was somewhat helpful.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
Overall good stay but the pool is very very small...
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
naomi
"Will still stay again...."
The room was OK...TV was old and in need of repair....No safe....AC needed service and repair.
2 night trip Jul 2, 2015
Herbert A.
I checked in late in the night and the person at the reception was very rude. Other than that the stay was good.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Nishita
This was a older motel with limited upgrading. It was OK.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Okay room for sleeping and showering"
Decent room. Had fridge, microwave, and TV. Did not have a hair dryer. Tub drained very slowly, carpet was visibly dirty in routinely traveled corners, and the set of sheets for my second night had a small blood stain on them. Quiet though, so good enough place to crash.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Christine
"Over priced"
An ok place to stay a night on a road trip but over priced for the condition of the room. Fairly clean but really run down for the price paid.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Filthy Room!"
We booked here on a holiday weekend thinking we would be traveling with our two dogs. Pet friendly and reasonably priced. Changed our plans and did not have dogs with us, but all the other hotels were booked up and jacked up their prices because of the holiday. Arrived and the front office lady was very nice and reminded me we had a smoking room (all that they had left at booking) and no non-smoking rooms had opened up. I said I knew and we would deal with it. She said she hated cigarette smoke and that the room would smell. She had an odd look on her face and said do you want to go see the room first? My husband and I looked at each other and decided maybe we needed to do that. We opened the door and I almost cried. He wouldn't even walk inside. It was soooooo filthy and the smell was so strong we knew we would not be able to stay there. We went back to the desk and told here we couldn't stay and she said she understood and there would be no charge for late cancellation. We asked her if she knew of any other places that might have a vacancy. She told us to try the Super 8. I am grateful to the lady here (I think her name was Mindy) who was so nice and honest. We did get a non-smoking room at Super 8 and all was well.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Gail
"Rooms are run down need repairs"
Run down need paint and repair getting Brett bad even for a cheep place
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Fine"
Fine
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"Good location for my activities."
A previous stay at an ABMI in a different location was very satisfactory, therefore I decided to try this location. I was very disappointed with the housekeeping even after I told the manager my concerns.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Ok hotel"
We have stayed here twice now and both times there was a problem with the tub...the first time it didn't drain and this time the faucet ran the whole time we were there...the cleaning and bed making were minimal.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Not bad for this price"
Budget place to spend several nights. Big rooms, comfortable beds.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Konstantin
"Average"
Cheap and place to sleep. Great for overnight.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"You get what you pay for..."
You get what you pay for... rooms dated, somewhat dirty. Liked in-room coffee and location.
1 night trip Mar 5, 2015
"Only stay if you have too"
Very cheap hotel.... if your only sleeping its ok but not of quality
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"12/25"
Tub slow to drain. Calf deep
4 night business trip Dec 25, 2014
"Double check your booking before you land"
I had a confirmed 2 rooms booking to this hotel through hotels.com. When I tried to checkin at the hotel, the front desk person tells me he doesn't have any confirmation on my name. He squarely blamed it on hotels.com because of a computer glitch they had. I believe he double sold the rooms, as he was well aware of my name even before I told him mine. I would like you guys to double check and confirm your booking at this hotel
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"A pleasant surprise"
This hotel was rented for a friend that smokes. It was a pleasant surprise it was clean, friendly, and comfortable. Our guest said he would happily return on his next trip.
4 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
Elisa
"Better to sleep under a bridge!"
This was a horrible stay. I check out a day early and upgraded to the Motel 6 next door. After a 9 hour drive my husband, 9 month old son and I arrived at this dump and were shocked to learn the motel had no record of our reservation. After phone calls to Hotels.com by both the desk clerk and my husband, showing the confirmation email with confirmation number on his phone and showing the credit card used to book the room with my ID the clerk finally realized it would be very bad to turn away a paying guest including me a woman who uses a wheelchair fulltime to look for a room late in the evening before Thanksgiving. He finally came to his senses and gave us a single key to a room. The clerk was proud to point out that he upgraded to a room with 2 queen size beds because 2 beds is better than one when everyone sleeps in the same bed. He did suggest our son could sleep on the bed alone! There's no way we're going to risk his safety by letting him sleep alone, above a dirty floor that is hard as concrete. The one thing we asked for and didn't get was a wheelchair accessible bathroom. However we did get a dirty bathroom, a toilet I had to ask my husband for help getting on and off of, a dresser with broken drawers, a missing smoke detector and a TV with 3 remote controls and ONE channel. The night clerk pointed out to another guest that this motel had more TV channels than the Motel 6 next door. Our stay at the Motel 6 next door proved this was not the case.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Pleasant"
It was safe
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
"11/26/14 late check in"
I checked in at 230am on 11/26; I apologized to the worker for waking him up to check in and receive my keys, but he was still pretty rude with me.
1 night trip Nov 5, 2014
ronald
"OK stay for the price..."
We were in town for a memorial service and needed an inexpensive place to stay for a couple of nights. They -advertised a continental breakfast, microwave and refrigerator and sounded just right for our needs. In reality, there was a micro with the door broken off, so as long as you could pry the door open you were in business! As for the continental breakfast, well, it supposedly went from 7-10, but when we came in at 8:30 the bins with some little rolls and english muffins were almost empty and I watched as the lady ahead of me grabbed the last one and no refills were coming. there was one kind of cereal and a couple packets of oatmeal and milk plus coffee and some juice. If everything was about gone at 8:30, imagine coming in an hour later...The hotel didn't seem to be all that busy either. All in all, the hotel was certainly tolerable, but not quite what they lead you to believe.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Jill
"wont stay again"
The mattress was too small for the frame so everytime I would get up or walk past the bed I hit my ankle on the bed frame. Room was clean.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"As close to an okay Motel 6 as you can guess..."
The room was disappointing, and changed to another which was okay realizing the quality when we got there!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Gino
Staff was accommodating and polite. Light was out over the table.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Hotel is in terrible condition. Bathtub would not drain properly, toilet would not flush properly, toilet seat looked like WWII surplus. No electrical outlets for computer etc. This is the second worst hotel I have ever stayed in.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"lot of hair in the bed, dirty carpet"
They dont wash blanket or bedsheet well. Hair found in bedsheet. Blanket is dirty and carpet is very dirty. It left black mark on the feet as it is so dirty. Everything is filthy in rooms. AC does not work
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
"Nice that it was close to Tahoe"
The place is a little run down, pool was dirty when they advertised says it's sparkling clean, coffee pot was dirty from the people before us. all in all it's a cheap hotel. Some of the people staying the live there. so it was very noticeable them sitting out side with each other drinking and smoking.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Rose
"old poorly remodeled hotel hotel"
booked my room thru hotels .com. drove 500 miles get to hotel andI I'm told there is no reservation because hoteles .com overbooked! ARE YOU KIDDING! nice service provided by hotels.com and americas best value inn. Hotel had a cancelation so gave me that room but wouldnt give me the hotels.com price! nice customer service! Ill never be back there anyway. Very poorly remodeled hotel. 1970s chairs in room, cables all over the floors, dirty walls, looked like a 4yr repainted the place ac didnt work well, not worth $95 at all. couldnt wait to get out by the next morning
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
It was nice place to stay within the city right smack in the middle of both reno and lake tahoe.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
sam
"ONE STAR AT BEST"
This place has obviously gamed the system to get a 3 out of 5 rating. It's a dump, period. This is the sort of motel that doesn't give you soap, they just have plastic dispensers on the wall next to the cracked sink and tub. And they didn't have soap or shampoo in them. There is no fridge in the room. It smelled, the a/c unit was deafening and there were flies constantly crawling out of the sink drain.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
The hotel needs to be updated with clean carpets and a better beds, we rented two rooms and the carpets were so dirty and smelled.
4 night trip May 28, 2014
Joanne Crawford
"Caution"
Well beings that the little chump behind the desk lives there and the maintence man and the old man that sits in the lobby every morning tring to be funny. It was a joke these people that live on site really think that they are some kind of little wood rat. I meen my god mind your own business they sneak around acking like there is some big thing going on and then when ya go outside to see what all the ruckess is they vanish or they try to stare ya down but they cant step up to the plate.... So I would recommend this to someone that likes to think that they have your back but in reality they somewhere down the line feel that they can violate your privicey...But other then that the place is worse than living at a shelter although a shelter might be a little better..Just a bunch of people with no life seem to be in charge. well to each is own....anyway do it for the experience and see for yourself ask for room 202 then your between the chumps hahahahaha. oh yeah and they do some maintance work in the middle of the night to when you ask if they do they look all dumb founded,,anyway take is as visiting the grizwall's except they might be more fun to be around....Ok ok..ok..ok. IT REALLY SUCKED
3 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Snoop Dog
"A few problems"
Nice hotel, but need more concentration on their laundry service. Changed rooms because the sheets were not clean. Smoke alarm beeping continuously
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2014