All hotels in Uniontown, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here701 West Main St, Uniontown, PA, 15401, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Good value for the price"
The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Nice stay - great location. Staff very friendly."
Stayed at this hotel for one night. The staff was friendly and attentive.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Toni
"it was ok"
it was ok. breakfast was a bit limited and not really clean.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
"Conditions"
The heater was not working properly the first night and we had to ask to more pillows the ones on the bed were horrible. The staff was very nice and they moved us to another room the next morning. That room was alright except when I went to take a bath and there was no tub stopper. I had to us a wash cloth to try to keep water in tub. We stayed at this hotel when it first openned up and was very happy with our stay but this time not so good. I will not go back to that hotel.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Sherry
The staff provided us with a room upgrade, based on availability, that allowed us access to a hot tub. Very nice of them to offer, and an unexpected surprise. Thank you.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"very convienent for shopping"
very comfortable
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
We had very nice help from all concerned
1 night trip Dec 7, 2012
Art
The value for the rate that I was charged was much higher than other hotels I have stayed in the last two months. The bathroom was not very clean. There was rust on the door casings and the walls were dirty. There was blood stained on the comforter of the bed. People were loud and carrying liquor around the hallway and elevator. I will not select this hotel in the future.
Other trip Jul 11, 2012

"great stop over"
We enjoyed the hotel visit - clean, quiet and friendly. The breakfast was also good.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
1 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2013
2 night trip Oct 19, 2012
Other trip Aug 2, 2012
Debbie J

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Uniontown

"Super 8 Uniontown"
05/06/15 jamespp2015 Cincinnati, Ohio
The towels and curtains had holes in them. There were rolls of carpeting in the main lobby. The comforters need updated. The breakfast had very limited offerings.
"Our stay in Union town"
04/14/15 Charles F New London
Very nice employees, ample parking for our truck and trailer, very nice/clean rooms and in great proximity to dining/gas stations. Also easy entrance and exit of highways. Thank You, hope to visit again soon!
"Overall Decent"
03/25/15 Kristen S Cleveland, Ohio
The only complaint I have is that the floor around the beds could be swept, there were dust bunnies and wrappers left from a previous guest. Slept well, and staff was delightful.
"Nice place to stay"
03/07/15 Robert M Johnstown, Pennsylvania
The bed was very comfortable and a good selection of TV channels, the two chairs were run down and dirty but the rest of the room was clean. I would stay there again.
"Review"
02/16/15 imhezzz Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
Our experience was not fabulous. The first room we stayed in was cold and the heat didn't work. They moved us to a second room and it took all night for that heat to warm up the room. Then we were abruptly awoken by the fire alarm at 6 am because someone burned a waffle.
"Very friendly staff"
01/05/15 lindabZ4071AY Parsons, West Virginia
The staff was extremely friendly. They advised me of road closures when it was icy out. The room was comfortable. I had some noisy upstairs neighbors but that isn't the hotel's fault.
"Resonable Hotel"
01/05/15 sachet10k Pennsylvania
We stayed here for New Years Eve. It was the most resonable hotel in the area and the only one to offer a free breakfast with your stay. The rooms were not fancy, but they were clean and confortabe, and they had a microwave and fridg. The man at the front desk was friendly and helpful, I will return here in the future.
"sleepless nights"
12/26/14 sharrap2014 Akron, Ohio
The beds were as hard as a rock. the pillows were lumpy and hard. the fridge was way to small and positioned in a bad spot in the room and in the way of the flow. When the room was serviced it was poor at best. "breakfast bar was sad. Heater/air con sounded like it was on it's last leg
"It's ok"
12/20/14 amendonc Somewhere in PA
I was here for a month it wasn't bad there was a sink and cupboards outside of the bathroom which was nice. The breakfast got old really fast just a waffle, cereal and bagels.My only complaint is the lack of insulation in the walls I am nearly deaf in one ear and I'm telling you I could hear tvs and even people screwing in the rooms around me and bumps and bangs seem to echo in the hotel. The hotel staff was nice though
"Comfortable stay"
11/15/14 Juan T Red Hill, Pennsylvania
Great service. The room is nice and comfortable but a little bit of cleaning in the bathroom ( shower knobs has black dirt inside)and bathtub is needed.