All hotels in Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States of America
15700 Upper Boones Ferry Rd, Lake Oswego, OR, 97035, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Cindy"
Good experience will be back next visit in OR
2 night trip Jun 23, 2015
Ngoc
"Excellent South Portland hotel"
This is an excellent hotel and the woman checking us in was very impressive and professional. Our only small dissappointment was that the pool was crowded and people went from the pool up the elevator and left a lot of water on the floor, which was slippery. We would stay here again. Great location.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the compliment, I remember you both well. Additionally, I am sorry for the pool crowd but because you informed me of the wet floor I got it cleaned up immediately. So thank you for the information and for helping to keep our guests safe.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Lynne
"Excellent choice"
Everything was perfect, cannot complain anything
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We aim to please. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you next time you are in the area.
2 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Xiang
"Very comfortable and excellent hot breakfast."
It was everything I expected, they had great service and an awesome hot breakfast. The beds were very comfortable and soft pillows. The pool was nice also except for no hot tube but I know when I booked the hotel. Will stay again if in town.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
So glad you had a nice time with us and enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and hotel amenities and service. Highest compliment is a satisfied return guest!
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Feodosia
"Return guests"
we've stayed here multiple times now and we've enjoyed it each time... the location is great, lots of nearby options for anything you might want... it's just off the freeway but not so close that it's noisy... the only complaint I have is the lack of a hot tub, but that's trivial... great hotel, will stay again for sure!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We appreciate and value you our return guests. It gives a chance to see a familiar face and get to know you. Its the best compliment we could ask for!
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
eric
"Comfy and Cozy."
We stayed here for one night and it was very pleasant with a comfortable clean room and updated hotel in the last two years. The bed was super comfortable and the room nicely furnished. The room we were given only had a shower in the bathroom, but it was very nice being large and tiles, low threshold, but the access was only 15 inches between the toilet and the shower wall. The vanity and toilet should have been installed six inches further to the left. No toe kick on the vanity - an easy fix. Very pleasant, would stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
RICHARD
"Delightful Stay"
We had a great time and were treated so wonderfully by the entire staff.
6 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Christopher
"Portland"
Very comfortable and very welcoming staff.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Dennis
Incredible customer service... very efficient and friendly... They were wonderful. Close to shopping and restaurants.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
My staff and I genuinely care about our customers and are committed to making each stay memorable and lasting. Thank you truly for your kind regard and business I will share your feedback with the team.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Nice place, Train was the only issue"
nice place, only issue was a train horn blew at about 3 am and woke me up, very convenient gas station, lots of great places to eat close by
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased to hear that the room and hotel were to your liking though I am very sorry that you were woken by noise. We understand the importance of a good nights rest and want to apologize for the disturbance. Thank you again for your comments.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Best breakfast bar at this level of a hotel I have ever been to.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are pleased that the large selection of breakfast items with our daily rotating hot food items fit your needs, the smell of our warm cinnamon rolls is my favorite part of the morning! Thank you again for your business and feedback.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
John H
"Nice Hotel. Very close to our destination."
Pleasent front desk and housekeeping. Morning breakfast very over crowded, had to wait for food. Trash cans so ful had to put garbage on window sil.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
Being conveniently located just off I-5 does make traveling easier, and I was glad to hear that our staff made you feel welcome. Thank you for all of your feedback.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"weekend trip"
Was great. The guy at the front counter in the evenings is very informative and patient!
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Friday and Saturday night stay"
The hotel and service was great, however, it was VERY noisy!! There is a Bar and Grill right beside it, and my room was as close as possible to it, and with people partying outside until 1:00AM, it was impossible to sleep! It is also very close to the railroad track, with whistles blowing long and hard in the middle of the night, and there were some hotel doors that slammed VERY hard that rattled sleep throughout the night.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"hotel lake Oswego"
The staff was great. Rooms were clean. Breakfast was most pleasing. And had a news paper in front of my door each and every day. I highly recommend this hotel!
2 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
"I need a working shower!"
The Shower did not work. Only the bathtub. I discovered this to late to take a bath for work. I like a working shower! The hotel was very nice beyond that.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
John R.
"Home Away From Home!"
I travel to Portland annually for a conference and this hotel has been the best! Helpful staff, clean rooms and a nice breakfast with a good variety. I will stay there again!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"nice and close to freeway"
A little difficult to find and the turn to hotel not marked well.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Dee
"Average"
One night following a concert. The motel was an average midrange place, nothing to get excited about but adequate. A little noisy in our room which was next to a strip mall and gas station.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Noisy"
Be sure to ask for a room away from the adjacent bar. There is an outdoor deck that was very loud until 1am on Thursday even in the winter. Minimal weight equipment in the gym. Otherwise a nice place - standard Holiday Inn Express.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We do apologize for the noise level outside of your room. If you do stay with us on a future visit, if you put a note in your reservation to place you away from the bar side, we would be happy to accommodate your request. Thank you very much for taking the time to offer your feedback, and we hope you have a wonderful day!
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
As expected
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are happy we met your expectations, and we hope to get to see you on your next visit to our area.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"A good hotel"
Decent hotel with very friendly and responsive staff. Complimentary breakfast is above par. Would stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
Thank you very much for your feedback, and we hope to see you on your next visit to the Lake Oswego area!
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
It was a great stay. The rooms were very comfortable. Would stay again and recommend it to anyone.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very glad you had such a comfortable stay with us, and hopefully we will get a chance to see you on your next trip to Oregon!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Home for the holiday (no pun intended)"
For having to stay away from home and away from a $4000.00 Latex memory foam mattress, this was the next best thing...especially for a holiday (Xmas) trip. We stayed 4 nights as all went well. The breakfast choice was excellent.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
That's great that you were able to get such good night's rests away from your fancy mattress! Hope you had a good holiday while you were down here with us, and hopefully we'll get to see you next year.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Jay
It is a very good hotel. My friends and I enjoy our stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very happy you enjoyed your stay, and hopefully we'll get a chance to see you and your friends on your next visit to the area!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"nice"
awesome very quiet very clean service above and beyond awesome breakfast!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very glad that you had such a nice, quiet stay with us! Also, thank you very much for your kind words about our breakfast, as we just recently revamped it, so it's great to hear you enjoyed it.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
Barbara L
"Good value for the area"
Good spot in the area. Nice rooms although needed a new mattress.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. We are currently in the midst of checking the state of mattresses in all of our rooms, so hopefully on your next visit, you'll have a more comfortable sleep. Thank you again, and have a wonderful day!
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
"Thankfull for thanksgiving"
Our stay was very nice.we all slept well and breakfast was great. The pool was real nice with the salt chlorination ,although the temperature was a little low in my opinion .my sons did not agree with this old man,but what do teenagers know , they would swim in the artic sea.i am not a daily reader of a morning newspaper ,yet I read the paper that was left at our door each day.except for the over all cost I would stay again next time we come up to see our family at Christmas. It is nice to see our family and having a place like yours to retreat to and relax adds to the visit.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are so pleased to hear you and your family enjoyed your time with us during the holiday. For those with sensitive skin saline pools are the best way to go, they also have the added benefit of making you more buoyant. In my misspent youth, I could often be found swimming at the Oregon coast which is only a degree or too warmer than the arctic, but as an adult, anything more than toes is too cold for an oceanic coastal visit now that I’m older (and maybe wiser). However we do maintain our pool at 87 degrees. We thank you for choosing to stay with us, and hopefully we will get a chance to see you at Christmas time!
5 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Timothy T.
"Will stay here again."
We were looking for hotel nearby my aunt for Thanksgiving. The location was great as it was close to a mall for Black Friday shooping. We enjoyed our stay, and price was reasonable with breakfast included. Will stay here again for next Thanksgiving.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay, and that we were of such convenience for your Thanksgiving and shopping adventures. Hopefully, you were able to get some great loot, and we hope to see you next year!
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
wife and 2 kids
"Comfortable during Thanksgiving"
We came to spend Thksgiving with family and to see friends. Overall the stay was very good. In fact I thought I forgot my cell phone and the housekeeper offered me her phone to call my number. On the negative side there were two things: 1) I found a used coffee filter when I went to make coffee the first morning 2) My wife when to turn on the shower and it was pointed towards the bathroom. We ended up with quite a bit of water on the floor. Otherwise it served our needs well and we would stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very glad to hear you had a good time with us, and we thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your stay. We have reviewed with our housekeepers to not forget to check the coffee makers and the position of the shower heads as they clean. Our apologies for any inconveniences these may have caused. We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and we look forward to perhaps seeing you next year!
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
dave
"Thanksgiving trip"
Nice breakfast. Clean rooms.Friendly staff. Great location
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very glad you had a great stay, and we hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Nice hotel, right off the freeway"
Convenient hotel, right off the freeway. Cheap but comfortable room.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very glad we were of such convenience, and we hope to see you on your next trip through the Lake Oswego area!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
The traveller
"Quick overnight"
Staff was very helpful to my wife while i was gone.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are glad we were of assistance, and thank you for staying with us!
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
"Visit Family"
Nice hotel, quiet even next to freeway.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
So pleased to hear that you had a nice time with us, and a good time with your family. We hope to see you next time you are in the area!
3 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"great holiday"
awesome
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
It is awesome that you had a good trip and stay with us! Thank you for your feedback!
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Perfect location by the Portland Temple"
The breakfast was great with many good choices for all ages. The staff was friendly and helpful. Check in & out was fast and easy.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Nice place to stay."
It was a nice place to stay. Clean comfortable and easy access to the freeway. A little hard to figure out to get into since the directions were to drive into the Oregon Business Park and this was not the case. You need to turn into the car park with the Chevron Gas station and Burger place to access to the Hotel. Other than that it was convenient to downtown freeway only 10 miles away and to Lewis and Clark College.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
shelly
"Good place"
My wife and I go to Portland for weekends several times a year, but we try different places to stay based on where we'll be in town and what we have to pay. Downtown is great, and there are lots of options, but they are pretty pricey, and you have to pay for parking. The further away from the city center you go, the better the rates, but they tend to be generic corporate digs, not close to much but other franchises. That's okay as long as you understand what's coming. This place is as good as most, although to parking lot is a bit tight, and there is nothing much around it except a gas station and a rather seedy looking restaurant we didn't check out. Still it was clean, relatively quiet and had refrigerator/microwave in the room, a basic requirement when we look for places to stay. It's also close to the highway for going other places in town. Breakfast is included, though nothing special for hotel food. We were satisfied with the value.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Felt welcomed when we first arrived & a friendly smile when we came and went I would stay here again
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Easy access from freeway and quiet"
This looks like a hotel that has been remodeled. However, they didn't quite finish the remodel. Bathrooms are dated and not very nice. Room cleanliness was not the greatest. Bed's were very uncomfortable. Parking was fine and the hotel was quiet for being so close to the freeway. Good location for being just outside of Portland. Staff was friendly. Would be better if the rooms were cleaner and the remodel included the bathrooms.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Clay
Surprisingly big rooms! Each with a living room and bedroom... woop woop!
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Good all around"
Location right off the freeway; better than average bkfst and very nice helpful staff;
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Judy
"Great hotel to stay."
Over all everything is good, from clean room to free breakfast buffet.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
p&p
overall was very nice
3 night family trip Aug 26, 2014
"Nothing horrible, nothing great."
Nothing horrible, nothing great. I picked this one to save money and I was reminded of that fact. Positives: Staff was very friendly & accommodating; room was big. Go one exit either way for convenient stores & dinning. Cons: Hotel condition is fair: older decor,musty AC, misaligned bathroom fixtures, dingy carpet, old exercise equipment. Surrounding area was awful; no problems but pulling into the gas station to get to the hotel was unsightly. This place was acceptable but I'll probably spend the extra money to stay somewhere else next time.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
"ckose to my family - clean and comfortable"
Breakfast was very good. Room was clean and comfortable. Easy access to the freeway and the destinations we wanted to visit. Staff very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2014
K. D.
Served my business needs. Room and property quality was fine. The carpet in my room seemed to have been recently cleaned and seemed "slightly" damp. Really not a problem or negative issue
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Quiet and Comfie"
Located close to freeway but room was quiet. Bed was great. Room was a bit small, but nicely set up. At the Hotel.com deal rate, a good value.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"clean and comfortable"
Comfortable room, clean hotel
6 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
Hotel was very convenient and accessible to I 5 and 217. Bed was comfortable but hated the pillows! Next time I'll bring my own. I also could hear the guest on the floor above walking around. That usually only occurs in older motels. I found that very bothersome. Breakfast was convenient but nothing to get excited about.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014