All hotels in Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here15700 Upper Boones Ferry Rd, Lake Oswego, OR, 97035, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Oh My Clogged Sink!"
The room was clean in general but don't accidentally nudge the bed away from it's resting spot. I get that cleaning under the bed is not feasible for the service team, however, there were effortlessly noticeable things hanging out under the furniture. Additionally, the sink was incredibly slow to drain. Had to brush teeth in the bath tub. The 4.2 quest rating was definitely misleading.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2014
"clean and classy, for a holiday inn express"
very clean, very modern and well kept hotel. The staff were inviting and efficient at getting us checked in and out. This was nicer then other Holiday Inn Expresses that I've stayed in.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are extremely pleased you had such a wonderful stay! If we get the pleasure of another visit from you, if you put in a request for the top floor in your reservation, we would do our best to accommodate your request so that nobody would be above you.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Aver quality - mediocre service"
Stayed at the hotel for a change of pace, as I normally stay at the Courtyard. While the hotel was in reasonable shape, the experience with the staff was mediocre. Specifically, the room I checked into had a stopped up sink and the TV and air conditioner weren't functioning. I asked to be switched to another room, which took a day to accomplish (the hotel was full so they couldn't move me right away) and when they did find a new room I received a hand written note from the hotel manager stating that "...the TV and AC were in proper working order" and that I should "allow staff entrance and they can show you how to operate them or fix the issue". In my way of thinking, its sub-par customer service when the general manager takes the time to write a note scolding a guest over problems with a room.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
Our guests mean the world to us and we want everyone who stays here to have a good experience. I want to apologize if the card you received from me sounded in anyway as scolding or disingenuous, I can assure you it was only meant to tell you how sorry I was to hear that you had maintenance issues with your first room, to make sure you found your second room to your liking, and that all similar equipment was in working order for you. Additionally, to inform you that our staff and I are eager to help you should you have a similar experience with your second room, because we wanted you to enjoy a worry free remainder of your stay. My staff provided me with your reported maintenance issues and I wanted to make sure that I touched base with you in some way. Unfortunately, you were out of your guest room when I called, so I left you a card in lieu of speaking to you personally to communicate my concern upon hearing about your stay. Again, I am very sorry if you found my note anything other than the sincerest apology and request to help you that it was intended to convey.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
BusTraveler
Hotel is adequate. Hotel staff very helpful & polite. However, prepare to sweat while eating your breakfast. It doesn't appear that hotel wants to use air conditioning except for in your room. Everywhere else, especially in dining area, you will roast. Too , bad. And, swimming pool is smaller than it appears in picture and entrance is not at all what it appears on website pic - must be another site. Except for these few items, this was a comfortable hotel to stay in.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. We do apologize for the inconvenience of the overly-warm breakfast room. We have since gotten repairs done on our hotel air conditioning, so hopefully, if you're in our area again, you'll have a much more comfortable experience. Additionally, all of the pictures on our website are of our location. The pictures of our pool do not reflect the recent renovations we have done to the decking, pool surface, and walls, however the dimensions of the pool have not changed.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Debbie
"vp"
Great price, good location
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Great hotel. Close to the freeway but not noisy. Close to gas and burger joints. Friendly staff and a great breakfast spread. The indoor pool was awesome.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"A nice stay, well worth the price"
Most comfortable bed i have ever slept in. Best breakfast of any hotel i have stayed at. Tv channels aplenty and excellent pool. Couldn't be happier, with the exception of the parking lot. The hotel needs its own lot clearly marked for hotel guest. Certain times of the week the club next door fills up and takes all of the parking spaces and then the hotel customers have no place to park to go to their rooms. that is why i could not give you an excellent rating, but everything else was wonderful.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
glenn
"Clean & Comfortable"
This was my first stay at this Holiday Inn Express and I was extremely satisfied with my stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, comfortable, quiet, and had features I like such as, free wifi, coffee, a morning newspaper, and included a wonderful breakfast all at a reasonable price. It was right off the I-5 freeway for easy access to most everything in the area.
3 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2014
"Comfortable room, but a bit pricey."
Clean room, good staff, easy to find, I would stay at this location again. We forgot toothpaste and they provided some.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Fastpitch Mom
"Good hotel, very convenient"
Located right off I5 but far enough to be quiet. Very nice facilities. Breakfast options were significant. Lots of good eats nearby.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
Right off freeway and next to a pub. Really thought it would be noisy but the windows are great and silenced any noise :0). We didn't have breakfast but it sure smelled great! Easy check in and out. We were too tired to venture out into the neighborhood.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Gail
"Comfy stop off the interstate"
Great hotel, great room. Was an overnight pit stop for a trip north and was a very convenient place to stay the night. Right next to I-5, gas and food in the same parking lot, so all I had to do was get up and go. Felt like a new holiday inn express, very clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Awful location, but a decent hotel. I would not stay here again just because of the driveway, poor signage, and looking out of my window I see eight lanes of traffic.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"easy for all family to find and be together."
very comfortable room/bed. Hotel granted request to be located close to other family members.
2 night family trip Jun 3, 2014
alana
"Convenient location"
The hotel was clean, the staff friendly and the breakfast was met my requirements and wishes.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
"Overall pleasant experieince"
The staff were very helpful, willing to assist in locating dining establishments and places of interest. We there with family, including two young children, and they enjoyed the swimming pool. The staff were flexible with the morning breakfast, keeping it open for those who came down late. The only issue was trying to exit or enter during rush hours in the morning and afternoon, as it was immediately adjacent to the ramps entering and exiting I-5. Overall a pleasant experience.
6 night trip May 24, 2014
"A super clean, stylish accomodation. A bargain"
A very good value. All clean, good breakfast, easy parking, polite staff. Stan from Ashland OR.
2 night trip May 17, 2014
Stan
"nice place for a short stay"
The room was nice and roomy. Service was great. The only thing lacking was a restaurant inside, though the continental breakfast was provided. Overall, we were happy and would stay there again.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
MR
Excellent and clean, nice rooms
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very glad you had an excellent stay, and we thank you for your time in offering your feedback!
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"great place!"
The hotel was great. I would go back again!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are thrilled that you enjoyed the hotel, and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip through the Lake Oswego area!
2 night family trip May 1, 2014
wendy
"Stay couldn't have been better"
Very nice room! Clean and bed was so comfortable. Everything about this stay was excellent.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very happy that we were able to provide you with such a wonderful stay! Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel, and we hope we have the opportunity to see you again on your next trip through Oregon.
1 night family trip May 2, 2014
"Friendly decent play to stay"
For the price ($85/night) was more than adequate for what we needed. The morning breakfast that we had was nice. Had warm food which is more than other similar hotels provide. Although my sons told me that the pancake maker was not too friendly and the taste not that great. The first lobby person was very nice. gave us late checkout for the next day. however when we tried to get in our room after the 12n timeframe we couldn't and the lobby person tried 3x's to key a new card and failed. Ended up getting a housekeeping person to let us in. Frustrating on that part.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We do apologize for the inconvenience with your late check out. After hearing your issues, we have instituted a new system to make it easier for guests who request late checkout, so they don't have to come all the way back to the desk for new keys. Thank you very much for your feedback, and hopefully we'll see you on your next trip to Oregon!
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Exactly What Was Needed"
Everything in the hotel was clean and quiet. The location was easy to get to as it was right off the freeway.Coffee could have been better, but I just picked up coffee on the way out - no big deal.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback, and hopefully, on your next trip through Oregon, we'll get to see you again!
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Marie
Very happy with room and the bed was very comfortable!! Breakfast was great the next morning... Thanks for a relaxing time !!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very glad we were able to provide you with a relaxing stay! We recently made some improvements to our breakfast, so it's great that you were able to enjoy the changes we made. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you on your next trip through the Lake Oswego area!
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
"Nice and Clean"
My stay was just for one night and I thought it was an excellent place to stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. All those reviews about it being dirty is way off, they use all white sheets so it is very obvious if something is dirty or not. Breakfast in the morning was sensational, literally the best continental I have ever had.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are delighted that we were able to provide you with such an exemplary stay! We recently made some improvements to our breakfast, so it's great to hear that those improvements are appreciated. Hopefully, on your next trip through the Lake Oswego are, we'll have the opportunity to see you again!
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2014
"Unexpected luxury at economic prices"
HUGE room for very little and well kept, comfy. Beds were very comfortable, room was well decorated and clean. Pool was very well kept and perfect for the little ones to burn off energy. The automatic pancake maker was fun and the breakfast is a good bargain. Next visit to Portland, stay at this little hotel and save money but still enjoy the NW experience.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very glad you had such a wonderful stay with us! We've recently made improvements to both the pool area and to our breakfast, so we're happy that you were able to enjoy both. Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you on your next visit to the Lake Oswego area!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"You can trust Holiday Inn"
The hotel is conveniently located near the highway leading north to Portland. Holiday Inn standards can always be trusted. Hotel has nice pool. Package comes with breakfast and wifi. Only downside: it is located on a corner immediately turning off the highway, sometimes easy to miss and having to make sharp U turn.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay, and that we were of convenience to you. We are actually looking into clearer signage to help guide our guests to our hotel, so hopefully the next time you are in the area, you'll find it a bit easier to get to us!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Maggie
Good breakfast
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are glad that you enjoyed the breakfast! We just recently made some changes to the breakfast, so it's good to hear that our guests are enjoying it. Thank you very much for your feedback!
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
The room was quiet and clean, the continental breakfast was great, the hotel was conveniently located.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are happy that we were able to provide you with a clean and quiet stay! Also, we're glad you enjoyed the breakfast, as we have recently revamped our breakfast choices, so it's nice to know that it was appreciated. Hopefully we'll get to see you on your next trip to the Lake Oswego area.
2 night trip Apr 9, 2014
"Great value for the price"
Second time we've stayed here, so we knew how to find the pool (gotta take the elevator down to the 1st floor). Until you orientate yourself, it can be confusing. But it's worth it: it's a good-sized pool and I could actually do some laps. Room was clean, bathroom was big, bed was comfy. Both times our room faced I-5, but the berm and trees between the hotel and the highway meant very little highway noise. My daughter loved the new pancake maker machine in the breakfast room.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay! We've recently made some improvements to both the pool and our breakfast, so we're glad you got to enjoy both. Regarding signage for getting to the hotel, we are looking into some options to better help our guests find us without difficulty. We appreciate the time you took to offer your feedback, and we hope to see you for a third visit!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Nanjammom
"Great Location to SW Portland"
Super impressed with the room layout, loved the couch section and the beds where more comfortable than expected! Thank you!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
Well thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are very glad you appreciated everything your room had to offer, and hopefully we'll get to see you on your next trip through our area.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"On the road again"
Stayed one night. Room in back on ground floor. Noisy!
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Just retired
"Okay for price"
This hotel is in the back lot from a gas station...difficult to find from road. Breakfast was a plus. Our room was tiny and doors and walls very flimsy. You can hear everything in the hall and other side of wall. The staff is exceptional. They will do everything possible to make your stay comfortable. It was a nice clean hotel for the price.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you the service that you deserve, and that the room and amenities were also to your liking. Peace and quiet is a valuable thing during a trip away from home, and we are truly sorry that yours was disturbed. Hopefully, the next time you are in the area you will think of us, for we would surely love to see you again.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"Very clean and comfortable"
A very clean and comfortable place to stay. Very simple but nice.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully we will see you on your next trip through the Lake Oswego area!
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
bomclod
"Right off freeway - convenient"
Always stay here
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We thank you for your continued patronage, and we look forward to your next visit!
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"comfortable, convenient destination"
Enjoyed the convenience of breakfast included with our stay - lots of variety.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We have been in the process of upgrading our breakfast, so we're glad that you had a chance to enjoy the improvements. The process is ongoing, so hopefully it will be even better on your next visit to the area!
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"college visit"
We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express the night before a visit to Lewis and Clark College. It was in a great location between places to eat dinner and the college. Easy access. The rooms/ beds were very comfortable. The included breakfast was great! Lots of options. The only critic--breakfast foods needed a little more space. There was no where to get out of the way while fixing your food. Caused a traffic jam of people when it got busy. Definitely a good value!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very glad you enjoyed your stay, and we hope that your tour of Lewis & Clark went well. We also appreciate the feedback on our breakfast area. It can get a bit crowded, especially when everybody goes for the cinnamon rolls at the same time. We thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you on your next trip through the Lake Oswego area!
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Nice hotel. Easy access to local attractions."
Enjoyable stay with the family. Pool area could use more seating. Nice breakfast. Friendly staff.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for your comments and recommendations, I look forward to sharing them with our ownership in order to improve our guest experience. However, we are pleased you and your family had a nice stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Excellent value, clean, comfortable, room nicer than I expected. The only issue was noise: we could hear our upstars neighbors clumping around, but it wasn't terrible. Recommended.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are so glad that you had a nice time while staying with us. It’s important to take in pride in the work you do, and I’m glad our staff was able to show you how proud we are of where we work and what we do. However, I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with noise above you. Should you be in the area again, we hope to see you again.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2014
KP
"Good hotel, comfortable but breakfast is awful."
We got stuck in a hotel for a few days before moving into our new home. It was comfortable and the staff was nice. However the heater/ac unit didn't work well. It was either super hot or cold. We resorted to just opening the window to get cooled off. The breakfast was awful too. The hot breakfast wasn't even edible. The pastries and cold cereal were about the only thing we found to eat. Unless there were no bowls! Since the hot food was not edible there were no options for dairy or gluten free people either. Our last day there we even had to stand outside for a place to try to eat breakfast. The hotel itself wasn't bad so I don't feel I can totally rate it badly. Especially if you can live on bagels or cinnamon rolls (unlike me) you'll love it.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking time to offer your feedback. We are pleased to hear that a majority of your stay was to your satisfaction. If the issue with the Air conditioner was reported, hopefully our maintenance staff was able to resolve it for you in a timely manner. In regards to our breakfast, we are exited to announce that we have added healthier options, so we hope you stay with us again so you can check out the improvements for yourself. Again, thank you for your feedback, and we hope you have a wonderful day!
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
Jenni
"Excellent hotel, except pool out of service"
Excellent room, quiet, clean, convenient. Friendly staff, gret breakfast. Guests should be notifed when pool is shut down when they book!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, as well as your patience and understanding. There is never a good time for renovations, and unfortunately we were not supplied with advance notice by the contractor to have such information posted to our site. However, in the process of reviewing all of our guests’ comments we have formulated a plan should such an occurrence happen in the future, all thanks to you and the rest of our customers in during its closure. Should there be any guests making their reservations from a third party site, a request will be made with the booking site to contact all those impacted as personal guest information is not given to the hotel. Thank you again for staying with us and we are truly sorry that one of the most vital amenities of a vacation was not available.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Monique
"great area"
excelant
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time provide your feedback, and we are pleased that everything was to your liking.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
lenny fifer
Great experience...except the in-room refrigerator was very noisy all night long.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are pleased to hear that the majority of your stay was excellent. Our maintenance staff routinely do preventative maintenance on all of our rooms, so I will make sure they and our housekeeping department are vigilantly looking. However if you have an opportunity to contact the hotel with your last name I will have our maintenance department correct the issue of the refrigerator immediately. Thank you again for staying with us!
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
f
"Great Value and comfort"
the Hotel was clean, close, and professional. The exercise room was well maintained and the breakfast was tasty and fresh. Staff was courteous, helpful, and pleasant.Will definitely stay there again!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very happy you had a great stay, and that we lived up to your expectations. We are actually in the process of making our breakfast even better, so hopefully you'll get to enjoy that on your next visit!
3 night trip Mar 7, 2014
shonna
"Close to Corporate Area"
The hotel met my expectations: clean, friendly staff, and adequate sized breakfast area. I did use the exercise room which is small and some of the equipment is too close together in which you nearly have to step over to get to other equipment. Overall, I will probably return for future business trips.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are so glad you had a nice stay with us, and I appreciate your feedback about the fitness center. I'll look at getting the equipment moved today, thus allowing our guests more walking space. Thank you again for staying with us and your comments and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip.
3 night business trip Feb 24, 2014
"good"
Room was great. Larger than expected. Small bath though. We didn't know the pool was under renovation. That was not noted under hotel description when I booked it, which was only a couple days before the stay. Convenient location otherwise.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very glad you enjoyed your room, and that we were conveniently located for you! Unfortunately, due to changes to the contractor's schedule, we didn't have enough advance notice to be able to update our hotel description with the pool renovations. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, but hopefully we'll see you on your next visit to Lake Oswego so you can check out our newly renovated pool!
1 night family trip Feb 24, 2014
tuzie
"wasn't worth it"
The bed was very uncomfortable and the room was not sound proof.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
"Stuck in a storm"
I got stuck in a snow storm and had to walk to the hotel. The staff was very friendly and the room was very quiet and comfy and a nice size. The bed was great! There are restaurants within a few steps of the hotel and it is close to the freeway for easy access (when there is not a storm).
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are so pleased that you had a nice stay, weather aside. It does sound as you had quite the adventure, I’m just glad you made it safely as it was treacherous out. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your stay, and should you ever find yourself stranded again I hope you come visit us!
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
Jen
"Hampton Inn Night"
Little hard to get to because it is set back quite a bit. Rooms are very clean. The heater fan did run all night long but it WAS pretty cold out. Nice place.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"Beds are Great!"
The comfort of the beds and linens were wonderful. Location was perfect for our stay before a surgery at Legacy Meridian Hospital. The staff was very helpful and professional. For noise, ask for a room off the freeway.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
Absolutely excellent! We are thrilled that you had such a nice time with us and we were able to get you a nice quite room. And now we are adding extra-large king sized pillows in all of our King Bedrooms in both firm and soft, that way there is something for everyone. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you on your next trip to Lake Oswego.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014