All hotels in Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States of America
15700 Upper Boones Ferry Rd, Lake Oswego, OR, 97035, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

Surprisingly big rooms! Each with a living room and bedroom... woop woop!
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Good all around"
Location right off the freeway; better than average bkfst and very nice helpful staff;
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Judy
"Great hotel to stay."
Over all everything is good, from clean room to free breakfast buffet.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
p&p
overall was very nice
3 night family trip Aug 26, 2014
"Nothing horrible, nothing great."
Nothing horrible, nothing great. I picked this one to save money and I was reminded of that fact. Positives: Staff was very friendly & accommodating; room was big. Go one exit either way for convenient stores & dinning. Cons: Hotel condition is fair: older decor,musty AC, misaligned bathroom fixtures, dingy carpet, old exercise equipment. Surrounding area was awful; no problems but pulling into the gas station to get to the hotel was unsightly. This place was acceptable but I'll probably spend the extra money to stay somewhere else next time.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
"ckose to my family - clean and comfortable"
Breakfast was very good. Room was clean and comfortable. Easy access to the freeway and the destinations we wanted to visit. Staff very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2014
K. D.
Served my business needs. Room and property quality was fine. The carpet in my room seemed to have been recently cleaned and seemed "slightly" damp. Really not a problem or negative issue
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Quiet and Comfie"
Located close to freeway but room was quiet. Bed was great. Room was a bit small, but nicely set up. At the Hotel.com deal rate, a good value.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"clean and comfortable"
Comfortable room, clean hotel
6 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
Hotel was very convenient and accessible to I 5 and 217. Bed was comfortable but hated the pillows! Next time I'll bring my own. I also could hear the guest on the floor above walking around. That usually only occurs in older motels. I found that very bothersome. Breakfast was convenient but nothing to get excited about.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Good hotel"
Friendly staff, good location. Would recommend this hotel. Wish they had hot tub.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Location is good but that's it"
Arrived for a 4 night stay to find A/C in room didn't work. I was asked to leave for an hour or two for it to be serviced. When I came back, it still ain't working. The room had to be over 90°. Finally opted to let me switch to a different room. The second room has spider webs in the fire sprinklers, the dresser knobs fall off, there's a bug splattered on the wall by the mirror, and the outlets are too wide and don't hold my phone or iPad chargers. The same piece of trash in the hallway has also been there the whole time. Attention to detail is not a priority.
4 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Jared
Gave this hotel lower rating because of parking lot resurfacing. We were there over the weekend and hadn't gotten in on Saturday night until after Midnight. Guests were required to move their vehicles by 9:00 AM; only informed by notices posted in the elevators. We found this to be a big inconvenience, especially because we felt weekends were probably their busier occupancy times and this made parking spots very limited.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
JVO
"Clean & comfortable"
Hotel was good - we don't normally have bad experiences with Holiday Inn express. Room was clean and comfortable. Our only complaint was that we felt the location was a bit hard to find. Stay was good and we would recommend the hotel.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Jill
I have stayed at this Holiday Inn twice -- both times the Hotel felt dirty. The first time there were baseball teams etc.. staying there but halls had paper, food on them, the TV did not work, I change my reservation to another hotel the next day --- I gave it another try, the second round, I walked into my hotel room and it smelled like dirty socks--- it was the obvious it was the shower curtain, I walked back out changed my room, walked into my next room --- BABY CRIB IN MY ROOM. I will never stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Cindy Macdonald
"Oh My Clogged Sink!"
The room was clean in general but don't accidentally nudge the bed away from it's resting spot. I get that cleaning under the bed is not feasible for the service team, however, there were effortlessly noticeable things hanging out under the furniture. Additionally, the sink was incredibly slow to drain. Had to brush teeth in the bath tub. The 4.2 quest rating was definitely misleading.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2014
"clean and classy, for a holiday inn express"
very clean, very modern and well kept hotel. The staff were inviting and efficient at getting us checked in and out. This was nicer then other Holiday Inn Expresses that I've stayed in.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are extremely pleased you had such a wonderful stay! If we get the pleasure of another visit from you, if you put in a request for the top floor in your reservation, we would do our best to accommodate your request so that nobody would be above you.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Aver quality - mediocre service"
Stayed at the hotel for a change of pace, as I normally stay at the Courtyard. While the hotel was in reasonable shape, the experience with the staff was mediocre. Specifically, the room I checked into had a stopped up sink and the TV and air conditioner weren't functioning. I asked to be switched to another room, which took a day to accomplish (the hotel was full so they couldn't move me right away) and when they did find a new room I received a hand written note from the hotel manager stating that "...the TV and AC were in proper working order" and that I should "allow staff entrance and they can show you how to operate them or fix the issue". In my way of thinking, its sub-par customer service when the general manager takes the time to write a note scolding a guest over problems with a room.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
Our guests mean the world to us and we want everyone who stays here to have a good experience. I want to apologize if the card you received from me sounded in anyway as scolding or disingenuous, I can assure you it was only meant to tell you how sorry I was to hear that you had maintenance issues with your first room, to make sure you found your second room to your liking, and that all similar equipment was in working order for you. Additionally, to inform you that our staff and I are eager to help you should you have a similar experience with your second room, because we wanted you to enjoy a worry free remainder of your stay. My staff provided me with your reported maintenance issues and I wanted to make sure that I touched base with you in some way. Unfortunately, you were out of your guest room when I called, so I left you a card in lieu of speaking to you personally to communicate my concern upon hearing about your stay. Again, I am very sorry if you found my note anything other than the sincerest apology and request to help you that it was intended to convey.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
BusTraveler
Hotel is adequate. Hotel staff very helpful & polite. However, prepare to sweat while eating your breakfast. It doesn't appear that hotel wants to use air conditioning except for in your room. Everywhere else, especially in dining area, you will roast. Too , bad. And, swimming pool is smaller than it appears in picture and entrance is not at all what it appears on website pic - must be another site. Except for these few items, this was a comfortable hotel to stay in.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. We do apologize for the inconvenience of the overly-warm breakfast room. We have since gotten repairs done on our hotel air conditioning, so hopefully, if you're in our area again, you'll have a much more comfortable experience. Additionally, all of the pictures on our website are of our location. The pictures of our pool do not reflect the recent renovations we have done to the decking, pool surface, and walls, however the dimensions of the pool have not changed.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Debbie
"vp"
Great price, good location
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Great hotel. Close to the freeway but not noisy. Close to gas and burger joints. Friendly staff and a great breakfast spread. The indoor pool was awesome.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"A nice stay, well worth the price"
Most comfortable bed i have ever slept in. Best breakfast of any hotel i have stayed at. Tv channels aplenty and excellent pool. Couldn't be happier, with the exception of the parking lot. The hotel needs its own lot clearly marked for hotel guest. Certain times of the week the club next door fills up and takes all of the parking spaces and then the hotel customers have no place to park to go to their rooms. that is why i could not give you an excellent rating, but everything else was wonderful.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
glenn
"Clean & Comfortable"
This was my first stay at this Holiday Inn Express and I was extremely satisfied with my stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, comfortable, quiet, and had features I like such as, free wifi, coffee, a morning newspaper, and included a wonderful breakfast all at a reasonable price. It was right off the I-5 freeway for easy access to most everything in the area.
3 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2014
"Comfortable room, but a bit pricey."
Clean room, good staff, easy to find, I would stay at this location again. We forgot toothpaste and they provided some.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Fastpitch Mom
"Good hotel, very convenient"
Located right off I5 but far enough to be quiet. Very nice facilities. Breakfast options were significant. Lots of good eats nearby.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
Right off freeway and next to a pub. Really thought it would be noisy but the windows are great and silenced any noise :0). We didn't have breakfast but it sure smelled great! Easy check in and out. We were too tired to venture out into the neighborhood.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Gail
"Comfy stop off the interstate"
Great hotel, great room. Was an overnight pit stop for a trip north and was a very convenient place to stay the night. Right next to I-5, gas and food in the same parking lot, so all I had to do was get up and go. Felt like a new holiday inn express, very clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Awful location, but a decent hotel. I would not stay here again just because of the driveway, poor signage, and looking out of my window I see eight lanes of traffic.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"easy for all family to find and be together."
very comfortable room/bed. Hotel granted request to be located close to other family members.
2 night family trip Jun 3, 2014
alana
"Convenient location"
The hotel was clean, the staff friendly and the breakfast was met my requirements and wishes.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
"Overall pleasant experieince"
The staff were very helpful, willing to assist in locating dining establishments and places of interest. We there with family, including two young children, and they enjoyed the swimming pool. The staff were flexible with the morning breakfast, keeping it open for those who came down late. The only issue was trying to exit or enter during rush hours in the morning and afternoon, as it was immediately adjacent to the ramps entering and exiting I-5. Overall a pleasant experience.
6 night trip May 24, 2014
"A super clean, stylish accomodation. A bargain"
A very good value. All clean, good breakfast, easy parking, polite staff. Stan from Ashland OR.
2 night trip May 17, 2014
Stan
"nice place for a short stay"
The room was nice and roomy. Service was great. The only thing lacking was a restaurant inside, though the continental breakfast was provided. Overall, we were happy and would stay there again.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
MR
"Nice. Convenient comfortable"
Great overall Only exception was housekeeping failed to clean up obvious blood spots in high traffic area. Was finally cleaned up by lobby staff after I reported for the second time. Was there for 4 days
Other trip May 16, 2014
chris
Excellent and clean, nice rooms
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very glad you had an excellent stay, and we thank you for your time in offering your feedback!
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"great place!"
The hotel was great. I would go back again!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are thrilled that you enjoyed the hotel, and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip through the Lake Oswego area!
2 night family trip May 1, 2014
wendy
"Stay couldn't have been better"
Very nice room! Clean and bed was so comfortable. Everything about this stay was excellent.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very happy that we were able to provide you with such a wonderful stay! Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel, and we hope we have the opportunity to see you again on your next trip through Oregon.
1 night family trip May 2, 2014
"Friendly decent play to stay"
For the price ($85/night) was more than adequate for what we needed. The morning breakfast that we had was nice. Had warm food which is more than other similar hotels provide. Although my sons told me that the pancake maker was not too friendly and the taste not that great. The first lobby person was very nice. gave us late checkout for the next day. however when we tried to get in our room after the 12n timeframe we couldn't and the lobby person tried 3x's to key a new card and failed. Ended up getting a housekeeping person to let us in. Frustrating on that part.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We do apologize for the inconvenience with your late check out. After hearing your issues, we have instituted a new system to make it easier for guests who request late checkout, so they don't have to come all the way back to the desk for new keys. Thank you very much for your feedback, and hopefully we'll see you on your next trip to Oregon!
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Exactly What Was Needed"
Everything in the hotel was clean and quiet. The location was easy to get to as it was right off the freeway.Coffee could have been better, but I just picked up coffee on the way out - no big deal.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback, and hopefully, on your next trip through Oregon, we'll get to see you again!
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Marie
Very happy with room and the bed was very comfortable!! Breakfast was great the next morning... Thanks for a relaxing time !!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very glad we were able to provide you with a relaxing stay! We recently made some improvements to our breakfast, so it's great that you were able to enjoy the changes we made. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you on your next trip through the Lake Oswego area!
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
"Nice and Clean"
My stay was just for one night and I thought it was an excellent place to stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. All those reviews about it being dirty is way off, they use all white sheets so it is very obvious if something is dirty or not. Breakfast in the morning was sensational, literally the best continental I have ever had.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are delighted that we were able to provide you with such an exemplary stay! We recently made some improvements to our breakfast, so it's great to hear that those improvements are appreciated. Hopefully, on your next trip through the Lake Oswego are, we'll have the opportunity to see you again!
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2014
"Unexpected luxury at economic prices"
HUGE room for very little and well kept, comfy. Beds were very comfortable, room was well decorated and clean. Pool was very well kept and perfect for the little ones to burn off energy. The automatic pancake maker was fun and the breakfast is a good bargain. Next visit to Portland, stay at this little hotel and save money but still enjoy the NW experience.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very glad you had such a wonderful stay with us! We've recently made improvements to both the pool area and to our breakfast, so we're happy that you were able to enjoy both. Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you on your next visit to the Lake Oswego area!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"You can trust Holiday Inn"
The hotel is conveniently located near the highway leading north to Portland. Holiday Inn standards can always be trusted. Hotel has nice pool. Package comes with breakfast and wifi. Only downside: it is located on a corner immediately turning off the highway, sometimes easy to miss and having to make sharp U turn.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Maggie
Good breakfast
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are glad that you enjoyed the breakfast! We just recently made some changes to the breakfast, so it's good to hear that our guests are enjoying it. Thank you very much for your feedback!
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
The room was quiet and clean, the continental breakfast was great, the hotel was conveniently located.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are happy that we were able to provide you with a clean and quiet stay! Also, we're glad you enjoyed the breakfast, as we have recently revamped our breakfast choices, so it's nice to know that it was appreciated. Hopefully we'll get to see you on your next trip to the Lake Oswego area.
2 night trip Apr 9, 2014
"Great value for the price"
Second time we've stayed here, so we knew how to find the pool (gotta take the elevator down to the 1st floor). Until you orientate yourself, it can be confusing. But it's worth it: it's a good-sized pool and I could actually do some laps. Room was clean, bathroom was big, bed was comfy. Both times our room faced I-5, but the berm and trees between the hotel and the highway meant very little highway noise. My daughter loved the new pancake maker machine in the breakfast room.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay! We've recently made some improvements to both the pool and our breakfast, so we're glad you got to enjoy both. Regarding signage for getting to the hotel, we are looking into some options to better help our guests find us without difficulty. We appreciate the time you took to offer your feedback, and we hope to see you for a third visit!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Nanjammom
"Great Location to SW Portland"
Super impressed with the room layout, loved the couch section and the beds where more comfortable than expected! Thank you!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
Well thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are very glad you appreciated everything your room had to offer, and hopefully we'll get to see you on your next trip through our area.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"On the road again"
Stayed one night. Room in back on ground floor. Noisy!
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Just retired
"Okay for price"
This hotel is in the back lot from a gas station...difficult to find from road. Breakfast was a plus. Our room was tiny and doors and walls very flimsy. You can hear everything in the hall and other side of wall. The staff is exceptional. They will do everything possible to make your stay comfortable. It was a nice clean hotel for the price.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you the service that you deserve, and that the room and amenities were also to your liking. Peace and quiet is a valuable thing during a trip away from home, and we are truly sorry that yours was disturbed. Hopefully, the next time you are in the area you will think of us, for we would surely love to see you again.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"Very clean and comfortable"
A very clean and comfortable place to stay. Very simple but nice.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully we will see you on your next trip through the Lake Oswego area!
Other trip Apr 10, 2014