All hotels in Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States of America
15700 Upper Boones Ferry Rd, Lake Oswego, OR, 97035, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

• Value
    Room is all right
    Comfortable
"nice and close to freeway"
A little difficult to find and the turn to hotel not marked well.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Dee
"Average"
One night following a concert. The motel was an average midrange place, nothing to get excited about but adequate. A little noisy in our room which was next to a strip mall and gas station.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Noisy"
Be sure to ask for a room away from the adjacent bar. There is an outdoor deck that was very loud until 1am on Thursday even in the winter. Minimal weight equipment in the gym. Otherwise a nice place - standard Holiday Inn Express.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We do apologize for the noise level outside of your room. If you do stay with us on a future visit, if you put a note in your reservation to place you away from the bar side, we would be happy to accommodate your request. Thank you very much for taking the time to offer your feedback, and we hope you have a wonderful day!
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
As expected
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are happy we met your expectations, and we hope to get to see you on your next visit to our area.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"A good hotel"
Decent hotel with very friendly and responsive staff. Complimentary breakfast is above par. Would stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
Thank you very much for your feedback, and we hope to see you on your next visit to the Lake Oswego area!
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
It was a great stay. The rooms were very comfortable. Would stay again and recommend it to anyone.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very glad you had such a comfortable stay with us, and hopefully we will get a chance to see you on your next trip to Oregon!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Home for the holiday (no pun intended)"
For having to stay away from home and away from a $4000.00 Latex memory foam mattress, this was the next best thing...especially for a holiday (Xmas) trip. We stayed 4 nights as all went well. The breakfast choice was excellent.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
That's great that you were able to get such good night's rests away from your fancy mattress! Hope you had a good holiday while you were down here with us, and hopefully we'll get to see you next year.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Jay
It is a very good hotel. My friends and I enjoy our stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very happy you enjoyed your stay, and hopefully we'll get a chance to see you and your friends on your next visit to the area!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"nice"
awesome very quiet very clean service above and beyond awesome breakfast!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very glad that you had such a nice, quiet stay with us! Also, thank you very much for your kind words about our breakfast, as we just recently revamped it, so it's great to hear you enjoyed it.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
Barbara L
"Good value for the area"
Good spot in the area. Nice rooms although needed a new mattress.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. We are currently in the midst of checking the state of mattresses in all of our rooms, so hopefully on your next visit, you'll have a more comfortable sleep. Thank you again, and have a wonderful day!
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
"Thankfull for thanksgiving"
Our stay was very nice.we all slept well and breakfast was great. The pool was real nice with the salt chlorination ,although the temperature was a little low in my opinion .my sons did not agree with this old man,but what do teenagers know , they would swim in the artic sea.i am not a daily reader of a morning newspaper ,yet I read the paper that was left at our door each day.except for the over all cost I would stay again next time we come up to see our family at Christmas. It is nice to see our family and having a place like yours to retreat to and relax adds to the visit.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are so pleased to hear you and your family enjoyed your time with us during the holiday. For those with sensitive skin saline pools are the best way to go, they also have the added benefit of making you more buoyant. In my misspent youth, I could often be found swimming at the Oregon coast which is only a degree or too warmer than the arctic, but as an adult, anything more than toes is too cold for an oceanic coastal visit now that I’m older (and maybe wiser). However we do maintain our pool at 87 degrees. We thank you for choosing to stay with us, and hopefully we will get a chance to see you at Christmas time!
5 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Timothy T.
"Will stay here again."
We were looking for hotel nearby my aunt for Thanksgiving. The location was great as it was close to a mall for Black Friday shooping. We enjoyed our stay, and price was reasonable with breakfast included. Will stay here again for next Thanksgiving.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay, and that we were of such convenience for your Thanksgiving and shopping adventures. Hopefully, you were able to get some great loot, and we hope to see you next year!
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
wife and 2 kids
"Comfortable during Thanksgiving"
We came to spend Thksgiving with family and to see friends. Overall the stay was very good. In fact I thought I forgot my cell phone and the housekeeper offered me her phone to call my number. On the negative side there were two things: 1) I found a used coffee filter when I went to make coffee the first morning 2) My wife when to turn on the shower and it was pointed towards the bathroom. We ended up with quite a bit of water on the floor. Otherwise it served our needs well and we would stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very glad to hear you had a good time with us, and we thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your stay. We have reviewed with our housekeepers to not forget to check the coffee makers and the position of the shower heads as they clean. Our apologies for any inconveniences these may have caused. We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and we look forward to perhaps seeing you next year!
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
dave
"Thanksgiving trip"
Nice breakfast. Clean rooms.Friendly staff. Great location
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very glad you had a great stay, and we hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Nice hotel, right off the freeway"
Convenient hotel, right off the freeway. Cheap but comfortable room.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are very glad we were of such convenience, and we hope to see you on your next trip through the Lake Oswego area!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
The traveller
"Quick overnight"
Staff was very helpful to my wife while i was gone.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are glad we were of assistance, and thank you for staying with us!
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
"Visit Family"
Nice hotel, quiet even next to freeway.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
So pleased to hear that you had a nice time with us, and a good time with your family. We hope to see you next time you are in the area!
3 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"great holiday"
awesome
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
It is awesome that you had a good trip and stay with us! Thank you for your feedback!
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Perfect location by the Portland Temple"
The breakfast was great with many good choices for all ages. The staff was friendly and helpful. Check in & out was fast and easy.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Nice place to stay."
It was a nice place to stay. Clean comfortable and easy access to the freeway. A little hard to figure out to get into since the directions were to drive into the Oregon Business Park and this was not the case. You need to turn into the car park with the Chevron Gas station and Burger place to access to the Hotel. Other than that it was convenient to downtown freeway only 10 miles away and to Lewis and Clark College.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
shelly
"Good place"
My wife and I go to Portland for weekends several times a year, but we try different places to stay based on where we'll be in town and what we have to pay. Downtown is great, and there are lots of options, but they are pretty pricey, and you have to pay for parking. The further away from the city center you go, the better the rates, but they tend to be generic corporate digs, not close to much but other franchises. That's okay as long as you understand what's coming. This place is as good as most, although to parking lot is a bit tight, and there is nothing much around it except a gas station and a rather seedy looking restaurant we didn't check out. Still it was clean, relatively quiet and had refrigerator/microwave in the room, a basic requirement when we look for places to stay. It's also close to the highway for going other places in town. Breakfast is included, though nothing special for hotel food. We were satisfied with the value.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Felt welcomed when we first arrived & a friendly smile when we came and went I would stay here again
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Easy access from freeway and quiet"
This looks like a hotel that has been remodeled. However, they didn't quite finish the remodel. Bathrooms are dated and not very nice. Room cleanliness was not the greatest. Bed's were very uncomfortable. Parking was fine and the hotel was quiet for being so close to the freeway. Good location for being just outside of Portland. Staff was friendly. Would be better if the rooms were cleaner and the remodel included the bathrooms.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Clay
Surprisingly big rooms! Each with a living room and bedroom... woop woop!
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Good all around"
Location right off the freeway; better than average bkfst and very nice helpful staff;
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Judy
"Great hotel to stay."
Over all everything is good, from clean room to free breakfast buffet.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
p&p
overall was very nice
3 night family trip Aug 26, 2014
"Nothing horrible, nothing great."
Nothing horrible, nothing great. I picked this one to save money and I was reminded of that fact. Positives: Staff was very friendly & accommodating; room was big. Go one exit either way for convenient stores & dinning. Cons: Hotel condition is fair: older decor,musty AC, misaligned bathroom fixtures, dingy carpet, old exercise equipment. Surrounding area was awful; no problems but pulling into the gas station to get to the hotel was unsightly. This place was acceptable but I'll probably spend the extra money to stay somewhere else next time.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
"ckose to my family - clean and comfortable"
Breakfast was very good. Room was clean and comfortable. Easy access to the freeway and the destinations we wanted to visit. Staff very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2014
K. D.
Served my business needs. Room and property quality was fine. The carpet in my room seemed to have been recently cleaned and seemed "slightly" damp. Really not a problem or negative issue
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Quiet and Comfie"
Located close to freeway but room was quiet. Bed was great. Room was a bit small, but nicely set up. At the Hotel.com deal rate, a good value.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"clean and comfortable"
Comfortable room, clean hotel
6 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
Hotel was very convenient and accessible to I 5 and 217. Bed was comfortable but hated the pillows! Next time I'll bring my own. I also could hear the guest on the floor above walking around. That usually only occurs in older motels. I found that very bothersome. Breakfast was convenient but nothing to get excited about.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Good hotel"
Friendly staff, good location. Would recommend this hotel. Wish they had hot tub.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Location is good but that's it"
Arrived for a 4 night stay to find A/C in room didn't work. I was asked to leave for an hour or two for it to be serviced. When I came back, it still ain't working. The room had to be over 90°. Finally opted to let me switch to a different room. The second room has spider webs in the fire sprinklers, the dresser knobs fall off, there's a bug splattered on the wall by the mirror, and the outlets are too wide and don't hold my phone or iPad chargers. The same piece of trash in the hallway has also been there the whole time. Attention to detail is not a priority.
4 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Jared
Gave this hotel lower rating because of parking lot resurfacing. We were there over the weekend and hadn't gotten in on Saturday night until after Midnight. Guests were required to move their vehicles by 9:00 AM; only informed by notices posted in the elevators. We found this to be a big inconvenience, especially because we felt weekends were probably their busier occupancy times and this made parking spots very limited.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
JVO
"Clean & comfortable"
Hotel was good - we don't normally have bad experiences with Holiday Inn express. Room was clean and comfortable. Our only complaint was that we felt the location was a bit hard to find. Stay was good and we would recommend the hotel.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Jill
I have stayed at this Holiday Inn twice -- both times the Hotel felt dirty. The first time there were baseball teams etc.. staying there but halls had paper, food on them, the TV did not work, I change my reservation to another hotel the next day --- I gave it another try, the second round, I walked into my hotel room and it smelled like dirty socks--- it was the obvious it was the shower curtain, I walked back out changed my room, walked into my next room --- BABY CRIB IN MY ROOM. I will never stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Cindy Macdonald
"Oh My Clogged Sink!"
The room was clean in general but don't accidentally nudge the bed away from it's resting spot. I get that cleaning under the bed is not feasible for the service team, however, there were effortlessly noticeable things hanging out under the furniture. Additionally, the sink was incredibly slow to drain. Had to brush teeth in the bath tub. The 4.2 quest rating was definitely misleading.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2014
"clean and classy, for a holiday inn express"
very clean, very modern and well kept hotel. The staff were inviting and efficient at getting us checked in and out. This was nicer then other Holiday Inn Expresses that I've stayed in.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We are extremely pleased you had such a wonderful stay! If we get the pleasure of another visit from you, if you put in a request for the top floor in your reservation, we would do our best to accommodate your request so that nobody would be above you.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Aver quality - mediocre service"
Stayed at the hotel for a change of pace, as I normally stay at the Courtyard. While the hotel was in reasonable shape, the experience with the staff was mediocre. Specifically, the room I checked into had a stopped up sink and the TV and air conditioner weren't functioning. I asked to be switched to another room, which took a day to accomplish (the hotel was full so they couldn't move me right away) and when they did find a new room I received a hand written note from the hotel manager stating that "...the TV and AC were in proper working order" and that I should "allow staff entrance and they can show you how to operate them or fix the issue". In my way of thinking, its sub-par customer service when the general manager takes the time to write a note scolding a guest over problems with a room.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
Our guests mean the world to us and we want everyone who stays here to have a good experience. I want to apologize if the card you received from me sounded in anyway as scolding or disingenuous, I can assure you it was only meant to tell you how sorry I was to hear that you had maintenance issues with your first room, to make sure you found your second room to your liking, and that all similar equipment was in working order for you. Additionally, to inform you that our staff and I are eager to help you should you have a similar experience with your second room, because we wanted you to enjoy a worry free remainder of your stay. My staff provided me with your reported maintenance issues and I wanted to make sure that I touched base with you in some way. Unfortunately, you were out of your guest room when I called, so I left you a card in lieu of speaking to you personally to communicate my concern upon hearing about your stay. Again, I am very sorry if you found my note anything other than the sincerest apology and request to help you that it was intended to convey.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
BusTraveler
Hotel is adequate. Hotel staff very helpful & polite. However, prepare to sweat while eating your breakfast. It doesn't appear that hotel wants to use air conditioning except for in your room. Everywhere else, especially in dining area, you will roast. Too , bad. And, swimming pool is smaller than it appears in picture and entrance is not at all what it appears on website pic - must be another site. Except for these few items, this was a comfortable hotel to stay in.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland South-Lake Oswego
We thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. We do apologize for the inconvenience of the overly-warm breakfast room. We have since gotten repairs done on our hotel air conditioning, so hopefully, if you're in our area again, you'll have a much more comfortable experience. Additionally, all of the pictures on our website are of our location. The pictures of our pool do not reflect the recent renovations we have done to the decking, pool surface, and walls, however the dimensions of the pool have not changed.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Debbie
"vp"
Great price, good location
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Great hotel. Close to the freeway but not noisy. Close to gas and burger joints. Friendly staff and a great breakfast spread. The indoor pool was awesome.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"A nice stay, well worth the price"
Most comfortable bed i have ever slept in. Best breakfast of any hotel i have stayed at. Tv channels aplenty and excellent pool. Couldn't be happier, with the exception of the parking lot. The hotel needs its own lot clearly marked for hotel guest. Certain times of the week the club next door fills up and takes all of the parking spaces and then the hotel customers have no place to park to go to their rooms. that is why i could not give you an excellent rating, but everything else was wonderful.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
glenn
"Clean & Comfortable"
This was my first stay at this Holiday Inn Express and I was extremely satisfied with my stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, comfortable, quiet, and had features I like such as, free wifi, coffee, a morning newspaper, and included a wonderful breakfast all at a reasonable price. It was right off the I-5 freeway for easy access to most everything in the area.
3 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2014
"Comfortable room, but a bit pricey."
Clean room, good staff, easy to find, I would stay at this location again. We forgot toothpaste and they provided some.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Fastpitch Mom
"Good hotel, very convenient"
Located right off I5 but far enough to be quiet. Very nice facilities. Breakfast options were significant. Lots of good eats nearby.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
Right off freeway and next to a pub. Really thought it would be noisy but the windows are great and silenced any noise :0). We didn't have breakfast but it sure smelled great! Easy check in and out. We were too tired to venture out into the neighborhood.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Gail
"Comfy stop off the interstate"
Great hotel, great room. Was an overnight pit stop for a trip north and was a very convenient place to stay the night. Right next to I-5, gas and food in the same parking lot, so all I had to do was get up and go. Felt like a new holiday inn express, very clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014