All hotels in Rutland, Vermont, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here401 Us Route 7 S, Located At The Junction Of Us 4 And Us 7, Rutland, VT, 05701, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Good for the money"
Ok. Curtains were broken and sir wad Mt so cool, but it was ok.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
queenie
"Good Value!"
This Days Inn is a little dated and shows some wear BUT it the room was immaculate. I usually find dust on the carpet when I have to plug in equipment behind or under a piece of furniture but it was totally clean. Complimentary breakfast was very good with choices from scrambled eggs, waffles, cereal. Certainly enough and good enough to start the day. The only thing that bothered me was having to walk through clouds of cigarette smoke at the entrances where the smokers were huddled. Not a comfortable feeling. I'll be staying here again on a return trip later this year.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Karen S.
"One night pet friendly hit"
the former red roof Inn .,now Days Inn offers spacious rooms with comfortable beds that's always pet friendly.. a quick hit on a road trip.. This is an old property that I stayed at when I was a kid when it was a Howard Johnson's ...it's changed through the years ...still needs a major rehab but it's fairly clean with comfortable bedding in a convenient location in central Vermont
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
johnnie
"Good Value, Convenient Location"
We stayed 2 nights in August, in town for a wedding. The location was excellent, right on Route 7 in Rutland. It is convenient to food, shopping, and any other conveniences. While the hotel is a little tired (nothing major, just in need of a spruce) the rooms are clean and spacious. (We were a family of 4 and stayed in a non-smoking 2 queen.) The beds were very comfortable, and the kids were thrilled by the new "giant" flatscreen tv. Probably the only complaint would be that occasionally, even in the non-smoking room, you may catch a whiff of smoke. But, it didn't last long, and it was not so strong that it would stick with you or your clothes. They may want to consider making the entire place non-smoking, but that's just my personal opinion. The free breakfast was great, and the kids loved that they were able to have fresh made waffles. Check in took all of 30 seconds because I booked through hotels.com and check out was all of 5 seconds because I had pre-paid to get the discounted rate. I just handed in the key cards & said 'have a nice day'. I think I paid half of what Hampton Inn was asking, and they are literally right across the street. Overall, if you are looking for a clean, convenient, comfortable, reasonably priced hotel for a night or two, this is a great option.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Mom of 2
The front desk staff was wonderful, especially a woman by the name of Linda. The breakfast was plentiful and the staff there too was wonderful. The room was very clean except that one day our room was not serviced. By the time we returned to the hotel it was to late to notify the desk. The only issue we had with our room was a broken bathroom lock. We reported it twice and it was not fixed. The front desk said someone went a number of times to fix it and I guess they couldn't. They said they would put on a new lock for the next customer. The rates through Hotels.com were very reasonable.
5 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Family vacation
The beds were super comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was satisfying and healthy. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel was quiet and convenient. Enjoyable!
5 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Sheila Corso
"Visiting Dad"
Was happy as I had booked a smoking room and when I arrived was told that they had gone non-smoking a week earlier. I have booked the room two days before.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"This hotel is awesome. It is close to everything."
The staff is great. The owners are great, they even helped us when there was no place to park our motorcycles.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Sadiyah
"maintenance touch up"
staff were very good. room was clean.Only problem I could see was hotel needed some maintenance work done. And a littie painting done around the hotel
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"close to college"
hotel was fine , but was shocked arriving to a clean room to find floor lamp disconnected from base and leaning on the wall ... really an issue housekeeping most likely reported or at least you hope they did , but no one followed through with the repair ,I did report it to the desk clerk. Also you may want someone to check your wifi as I picked up some virus almost instantly after connecting .... but hotel suited my needs and Ill be back again as my daughter is attending Castleton Sate
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Welcoming staff. Older but being updated. Convenient to highways.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Convenient location"
Staff very friendly and helpful in recommending places to eat. My g. son enjoyed the pool and the new mattresses are really comfy. However, the room had a musty? chlorine? smell that while it was not a deal breaker, I think perhaps the carpets need to be replaced. Convenient location for our stop over.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
jean
"Hotel close to many stores etc"
Hotel was great. Location couldn't be any better. Close too highway and many options for eating. This place is having make over staff was friendly.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
robin
"Helpful front desk"
we could smell smoke in our nonsmoking room but they were very helpful in moving us to another room
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
ts
I arrived for business, the floors didn't seem like they had been vaccumed since the last people were there, didn't offer shampoo or conditioner. There was a spider that crawled down from the ceiling. I would stay there again, rates were reasonable.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
Great night, comfortable beds and pillows. Clean, good shower. The air conditioning didn't seem to work quite right; it wasn't an especially hot night, and we had it set low, but it still was just barely comfortable.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
I just stayed one night. The saying you get what you pay for comes to mind. I didn't partake in the free breakfast. The room was nice but very hot until I figured out how to turn the ac on.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
"Marriot Girl at heart"
I didn't like this hotel and I won't stay there again. Let me preface this by saying I am a single woman traveling alone and like to stay at nicer hotels, especially with a view. My room was clean for sure - But there were stains in the shower from the hard water, mildew on shower curtain, torn rug in the corner, cabinet that would not close. Bedspread looked older and I took it off the bed. Fridge and microwave were handy and worked great. TV looked new and large. Staff were friendly. Room smelled funny. In beautiful Rutland VT I looked out over a parking lot. Not my cup to tea. If you are a generous person with basic needs, this hotel will be fine. If you are a bit more discerning, spend the extra $40 and stay a place where you'll be more comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"gonna keep getting better"
the hotel was ok. you can tell it is older and still needs a little more updating, but you can tell changing have already occurred. with a little more work it will be much nicer
3 night family trip Jun 9, 2014
We were in Rutland to visit our daughter. The hotel was clean, comfortable, affordable and very convenient. This was our second stay and we would stay again. It was a Red Roof Inn; is now a Days Inn and being renovated.
2 night trip May 28, 2014
Janet
"Hotel isn't far from Killington Ski Resort!"
I have nothing Bad to say about our stay here! 100% About the Guest comfort no doubt about that! Rutland has lots of great food to offer when you stay here. We spent 3 weeks in this hotel, the owners put him in a very comfy room for his stay, Had a refrigerator Microwave and TV. Hotel was very clean. They are in the process of renovating but no noise or hassle when getting into the room. Staff is super nice and friendly It feels like home. Short distance away from Killinton Ski Resort and A beautiful drive too! I Recommend this hotel to everyone!
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Unaware pets permitted prior to stay."
Days Inn recently purchased this property from Red Roof Inn and kept the pet policy in effect. After being awakened before 7 a.m. by a barking dog that did not quiet down for over an hour, we inquired about the policy at the front desk. The desk person said that they don't advertise the pet policy as they plan to phase it out once the rooms are renovated. Unfortunately that didn't help us while we were there. Other than this the room was clean and the bed comfortable.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2014
D and I M
"Average hotel"
Hotel staff very helpful. Had swipe key issues and A/C did not provide cold air. Felt it to pricy for the type of hotel.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Horrible service"
This hotel is not kept very clean and the service given by the employees is terrible. The woman who checked me in forgot to actually put me into the system so around 11, while I was sleeping (I work overnights), I was bothered by the maids and security to go to the front desk. I was almost forced to have to pay then and there for the nights I was staying even though I paid on hotels.com. The next day I was woken up again because the hotel was changing over from non-HD tvs to HD. I was not warned ahead of time and the manager at the front desk demanded I leave my room so the contractor can put in the new TV even though I told her I was in the middle of sleeping. There are much better hotels on the same street, don't waste your time with this one.
4 night trip May 19, 2014
"Days Inn Rutland review"
Nice room very clean and the staff was very nice. If you stay there make sure you go to the Applebee's and then walk over to the Ben & Jerry's for ice cream.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
islandgirl52
e cleaning crew that was their the days we were. Didn't speak English very well. They didn't change the linings the were just making the bed back up with the old one lining. The room was small. I wasn't satisfied with room. But all isn't lost, because the First time we stayed their about a year ago it WAS GREAT!
2 night business trip May 12, 2014
Days Inn
"SERIOUSLY DATED"
THIS WAS A RED ROOF INN WHEN I STAYED HERE LAST FALL.IT CERTAINLY IS NOT AS NICE AS IT WAS THEN.HAD TO SLEEP WITH THE WINDOW OPEN TO GET SOME AIR BECAUSE THE INSIDE FILTER AND PAD OF THE AC UNIT WAS FILTHY.THE WATER IN THE BATHROOM SINK HAD ALMOST NO PRESSURE.AND THE TOWELS WERE THIN AND SCRATCHY.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
DISAPPOINTED
"Met my needs very well"
The staff was very friendly, the room was small but clean and comfortable. They offered a breakfast which sounded lovely but we didn't make it there. The locale is very central and the price point is perfect!
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Monique
"Repeat stay"
Staff is friendly and very helpful. This is our third stay at this hotel in the last year. Great breakfast with good food, cooked well, The "mini-apples" were exceptionally good!
3 night trip May 1, 2014
"Zombie Wake-up Call"
I have stayed here multiple times. This is the best low-end motel. It's clean, comfortable, convenient, service & breakfast is good. But, for the 2nd time, a guy started knocking on all the doors at 9 am. "House keep!" tap tap tap "House Keep!!!" Like some kinda Zombie alarm clock. He knocked on my door 5 times, between breakfast, showering, & packing. The last time I said, "Sir! Why are you bothering people? Check-out time is 11 o'clock." He looked mildly sheepish. We both know what he's doing. Rousting people out. But it's not only obnoxious. It's rude. He then asked if I'd, "Check-out? Pay rent??" They probably don't do that across the street...
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Close to Restaurant & Shopping"
Hotel has a good breakfast complete with scrambled eggs, sausage, muffins, bagels and waffle maker. The room has coffee maker but does not have mini refrigerator. It has a full size bath tub to soak your body if you desire after a day of skiing. It has an indoor pool but does not have fitness center to workout..
4 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Gil M.
"Not bad for reno excellent breakfast quiet"
There's a lot of places to stay in the area but for the price this was nice next to friendlys Denny's and with the breakfast that was great for my boys nice staff makes up for the not bad beds thanks
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Everything was perfect. No complaints."
The staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel was quiet, even though we were close to the pool and lobby and on the first floor. Breakfast met everyone's needs. We will be returning to the are and will stay at this hotel each and every time.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Mia
"location was perfect"
hotel was nice ,clean and staff was very courteous room was clean new pillows would be better refrigerator in room made a clicking sound other tan that i would go back again price and free breakfast you cant beat it!
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
gina
The hotel was easy to find and economical. Our room was quiet and comfortable. It was a little small but we had the ammenities that we needed. There is a restaurant next door. The hotel serves a hot breakfast as an option as well. The pool looked nice but we didn't have time to use it.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Janner
"Very quiet hotel"
Check in was very easy. The room was away from the main highway traffic. Very quiet. Booking already for my next stay.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Anne
"Convenient and Clean"
The hotel was very clean, especially the pool area. The front desk staff (Linda) was awesome. Breakfast was the usual hotel choices. The only thing I would suggest is better pool towels, they are a little skimpy. Overall very satisfied, especially for the price paid.
2 night trip Apr 14, 2014
Carole
"Close to ski"
Good in general
3 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
"Nice hotel with great staff"
Nicest staff I've ever dealt with. Hotel itself was ok, bed was uncomfortable, but other than that it was a nice stay.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Great alternate to Killington Access Road Hotels"
I loved my stay. Close to restaurants, shopping, and taverns. The hotel was very inexpensive, even on the week-end. Had an indoor pool with nice facilities. Also the breakfast was awesome. Milk, juice, coffee, tea, waffles, cereal, yogurt, fruit, sausage and eggs every day. No complaints.
5 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2014
Entire hotel smelled like cigarette smoke. Room didn't. Pool was freezing cold. Old and outdated.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
"Stay for family party"
Needed a pet friendly hotel that offered a pool and breakfast. Upon arrival a sign said you cannot leave pets unattended in room even if caged. The Hotel has recently changed hands and appears to have some upgrades. The bathroom was very disappointing and was not cleaned well at all. Asked if a rollout bed was available for our child and they had none. Asked later for an extra blanket ( no extras in room ) and they said they would get back to me, they never did. Pool was ok. For the $90.00 paid on Expedia it was disappointing because for the $100. range we are used to a better hotel.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Will
"Good location awful breakfast"
Good location . Lousy breakfast . Knocking on our door every 5 minutes after 7.30 to clean the room .
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
skier
"adequate lodging"
hotel is adequate for the price we paid-nothing fancy but served the purpose
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
dmg
"Nice!"
Days inn just bought this place from red roof inn.... The inside is all redone and nice... Outside looks aged but who cares about that.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
"Never again"
Old tube TV, room smelled musty/moldy with some kind of scent unsucessfully covering it. Ants on the bathroom floor. No telephone. Paper thin walls. Will surely drive right by this one next time!
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Denise
"Hotel is a great value. It is clean and friendly."
Breakfast area is a small, crowded with a school group when everyone was trying to get to the ski areas. Motel has recently switched from Red Roof to Days Inn. i.e. Web access still says Red Roof. Front desk person said new owners were planning some upgrades/ refurb. I was surprised because it is already in good condition.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"good for the price on a weekend"
Better than most hotel rooms at that price
2 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
Seth
Very pleased.
3 night family trip Feb 14, 2014
jason
"Wish the cleaning staff had paid better attention!"
We stayed here for one night, Friday -Saturday, before skiing Killington. The room was in decent shape, but when we walked into the bathroom, there was a piece of excrement floating in the toilet. Not quite what I was hoping to find. We told the hotel staff about this, and they said that they have a lot of new cleaning people. Aside from that, everything was fine. The breakfast was good.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014