All hotels in Rutland, Vermont, United States of America
401 Us Route 7 S, Located At The Junction Of Us 4 And Us 7, Rutland, VT, 05701, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Ordinary pool
    Regular internet service
    Room is all right
A nice hotel to stay in, only issue was finding the room. No elevator and we thought the room 425 was on 2nd floor but it wasn't and we had to pull out out g age up the steps. Other than that it was good.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
David A
"Dirty Rooms!! Drove home 3hrs instead of staying!"
Stained sheets, stained comforters, dirty mirror with kiss marks, dirty bathroom, hair entangled into the towels, stained furniture, AND A BUG IN BETWEEN THE BED SHEETS!!! Switched rooms and same story in the next room. We had had enough and asked for a refund. The manager was very nice and gave us a refund and was very understanding about our disappointment.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Great hotel, amazing pool, close to everything."
I would recommend this Days Inn to everyone. It is clean, quiet, well maintained. It has good air conditioning. They also provide a delicious breakfast. I would definitely come again and again. Thank you Expedia for providing such a good rate. Keep it up.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Jake
"Old hotel and very disappointed"
I showed up and the person checking me in is out front smoking. The room smelled and had mold and mildew in the bathroom. Trash piled up outside the door and the grass need to be trimmed and cut. I know for a fact the room was not vacuumed. I will never stay here again.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Brin
It was fine. Had to wait for a while to check in due to very minimal staffing. The outside is nothing to look at from road and breakfast had no bacon or sausage. But room was clean and comfortable. This is the perfect hotel for a one-night stay while traveling.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
Great place great people was happy that I stayed there and it was great for the price.
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Cory
"Dirty Rooms and Bad Service"
Although recently renovated the room was dirty. There were layers of grime on fixtures, bathroom was dirty, the room smelled and the sheets were dirty. The pillows were hard the office chair was broken. When I went down for breakfast in the morning the front desk "Tom" was telling a co-worker they were "stupid" and they ask stupid questions. Such an uncomfortable stay. I am to stay in the area for several months for work. I will never stay here again.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
monique
"Days Inn Rutland, VT"
Housekeeping didn't clean room the 2nd morning their.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Avoid this hotel"
The entire hotel is dingy with old carpets and damp floors. Breakfast although was free is very limited options. Very few staff and poor maintenance of the facility; i would have avoided this place if it wasn't for expedia recommendation and reviews. First time ever i am disappointed by any booking done through expedia
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Manoj
Nice hotel for an overnight stay. Friendly and clean.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Hotel is a little out dated. the room had a fridge and microwave. Fridge was not work at 100%. I would stay there on my next trip.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Sandy
It was not bad but, I have stayed in better.
6 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
room was left with wrappers under the bed and sheets were stained. Breakfast was nothing to rave about
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Kara
"vacation"
vacation stay. not quite as nice as it was when we stayed 10 years ago....but close. breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Brenda
"Days Inn Rutland"
staff were friendly. No problem with check in. Room was clean but needed aired as it had a musty smell -possibly hadn't been occupied for a while or poor ventilation. Comfortable and bed was fine. Breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
The hotel is older and in need of updating. The shower had no pressure, so soap first and wait to be rinsed. Our bathroom, you could tell had been flooded (peeling wall paper, cracked drywall). There were lots of carpenter ants. The staff was very friendly, the continental breakfast was very lacking. The onsite laundry facilities were helpful and the pool was nice.
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Shawn
"thumbs up"
We loved the hotel! Room was great except when we got there we found a cover to a coffee cup sticking out from under the bed. Beds were comfortable. Pool and area around it were very clean. When we checked in the manager was great and friendly. But when we checked out the next day the man was rude. Over all experience I give it a thumbs up.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
LISBETH
"Owners don't care"
When our room started smelling like there was some sort of burning... We went to the front desk and the clerk said,"the owners don't care about maintenance. I'll look at the room later or tomorrow." He switched us to another room... Many things in this hotel are broken or less than optimal... Stay away.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Convenient location, pleasant"
Short visit but very nice; easy check in, out. Clean, pleasant staff. Manager especially helpful when needed an extended check out.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Marge
"Ok But Not Great"
This property is solidly in the two-star category. Though there are claims of recent major renovations, I failed to see them. The bed was comfortable and clean, but room furniture and fixtures are dated and worn. The toilet leaked a little at the base despite a large and tacky caulk ring and the bathroom wasn't kept very clean. The hallways had soiled carpet and old ceiling tiles. The breakfast consistently featured cold (and I mean cold, not just lukewarm) omelets and very little selection in our one-week stay. This is an ok place to sleep but not great if you're looking to hang out there.
8 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
"Rutland, VT Days Inn June 2015"
The hotel appeared to be an old Howard Johnson. No AC in the hallway on the second floor, but the room was comfortable.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Needed some help- and a whole lot of cleaning"
Normally will go out of my way to give a hotel the benefit of the doubt, and I nearly always leave a tip for the maid, but this time I can not bring myself to do it. The room was old, and though comfortable, just never did feel it because everything was very dirty. The bathroom was disgusting, starting with me having the clean the toilet seat since I could see the sweat mark left by the previous user. Hair all over the sink, floor, bathtub, and towels. The room itself was better, but not much. The hotel is obviously old, and needs an update, and it appears there is an entire unused wing in the back, which had light fixtures hanging off the balconies, and dirt accumulated in the back area. Breakfast was a good effort, but even though they had pre-cooked cheese omelettes, they were cold and needed to be heated. Everything else was carbs. Just not a big fan. If you need a last minute place to stay for a night, it is acceptable, but I will look for something else the next time I stay in this area.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
"Good hotel for the price."
Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff were pleasant and friendly. The hotel is a little dated but a value for the price. Nice indoor pool and an excellent continental breakfast. We will stay here again when we're in this area.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"acceptable for a weekend"
The sink in the bathroom did not have a plug so I could not fill it. Also the refrigerator stunk to high heaven and made a terrible noise. The location was great. Able to walk to restaurants and a shoppin center.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Peggy
"A room with ants"
I have stayed at this hotel many times in the past and love it. I have a large dog and it is one of the very few pet friendly places in Rutland VT. They charge an additional fee, which I gladly pay. I know my pet will leave hair that they will need to take extra time to clean up. However, on this trip, I had a very disappointing experience. My room was full of ants! Now I did not discover the ants until the next morning. I found them crawling all over my dog and in his dry food that he did not finish. I ended up spending about 45 minutes combing the dog to try to get rid of the ants. It was a very hard effort since my dog has long hair. Well my issue was when I went to report it, I asked the manager of the motel to waive my pet fee, since only the dog was affected by the ants. She refused! she stated that I could have moved to a different room and that they had maintenance staff 24 hours a day, I should have call them. Well I did not realize that I had ants until I was packing up. My issue was more about her attitude than about my request for a refund. I do not think my request was unreasonable, considering it was taken 2 days of combing and one shampoo cleaning to get the dog rid of the ants. I think that her attitude reflects poorly on this otherwise wonderful "pet friendly" venue.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"a moving weekend"
moved my kids out of their apt. very busy but was nice to have a bed
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
victoria l.
"Good location and large rooms"
Had large pleasant rooms. Staff is very attentive to the cleanliness of the hotel and the rooms. General Mgr Linda is a professional who knows how to run a good hotel!
Other trip May 21, 2015
"Great staff!"
Hotel is very convenient to Rutland. Rooms are lovely. More importantly their staff is outstanding...very professional!
Other trip May 20, 2015
"days inn"
Bare minimums. Pool cold!
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
Charlene
"perfect for college touring"
the staff here was helpful, friendly, and very pleasant. The room was clean, towels full, comfortable
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"bad tv"
loved everything, except theTV system. Can't search and there was no info guide. Very cheesy
3 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
"Great for a quick getaway!"
Clean room, flat screen TV was a plus!! Very nice staff!
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
greg
"Nice hotel with a handy location"
Nice hotel. Very convenient. Room was clean and comfortable and reasonably priced. I have stayed here many times in the past and it has improved since switching over to a Days Inn.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Mikie
"Ok but not great. You get what you pay for"
The outside light on the building had fallen off the bracket that attached the light to the building wall so the light was pointed right into our room window all night. My husband had to use the ironing board to hold the curtain closed to keep the light out of our room. The breakfast was ok but not suoer great. All of the hot items except the oatmeal were cold and it was only 20 minutes into breakfast. BW hot breakfast taste better and well worth the extra $100 for the room. :-/
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Ruth
"Business Trip"
The room was comfortable and reasonably clean and quite adequate for our two night stay. The king sized bed was well covered and extremely comfortable. A couple of small issues popped up, the phone was out of order, and we felt we needed more towels than were there. The front desk woman corrected both issues almost immediately and when she found that she couldn't fix the phone she moved us to another room, no questions asked. That is customer service! Also the room was reasonably priced and located within a couple of minutes of our show venue. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Expedia mixed up the reservations"
I go to check in at the hotel ,total confusion at the front desk saying I'm already checked in. Finally finally going to room ,turns out someone left their stuff everywhere but the room is clean. apparently they checked out left a lot of their belongings in the room ,was cleaned and I was allowed to check in.The room key was changed so I cannot enter until I talk with hotel manager. They met me and we both retrieved the other tenants belongings
"Weekend Stay"
Overall good stay, room was clean and comfortable. Front desk staff were very friendly. Only negatives were the noisy neighbors, noisy hallway and the slamming doors.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Killington stay"
The room was big and comfortable, with very nice pillows and queen beds. Lots of room to organize ski bags and boots and had a frig and microwave area for the food we brought. The TV was huge and really high quality picture. The heat was very quiet and there was no noise outside both nights. Not many restaurant choices around but for the price the quality was excellent.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Good hotel for the money"
Fine for the money. Business travel, I'm just looking for a clean room, and a hot shower. Sadly today you can't expect really nice rooms under $100 anymore and if you are paying your own expenses $100 is a lot of money for a place to sleep and shower!
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
Its a moderately shabby and outdated motel. Rooms are in need of a general upgrade and so do the bathrooms but feature a fairly new flat screen and cable. Plenty of power outlets was a plus. Furniture in our room was either damaged or stained, that was a turn off. Otherwise, the breakfast is okay and the distance to the mountain is reasonable.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Andre
"Run down but beds were comfortable."
Our two night stay was okay. The kids enjoyed the pool after a day of skiing. The breakfast room was crowded and unappealing so we ended up eating out both mornings. The TV default channel was set to Fox "News" which very much irritated me. I don't know if this is a Days Inn policy or just this particular Days Inn. Either way, I will be avoiding staying at a Days Inn in the future because of it.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Clean, good option"
Clean, nice. Not a four star hotel, probably 2-3 star, but exactly what you hope for and expect from days inn. Nice enough, clean, hot breakfast.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Quick stay for business"
Price was very reasonable. Not a skiier, needed 2 nights for business, motel was comfortable, quiet, conveniently located and very friendly staff.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Ideal location. Staff is incredibly hard working and welcoming. No complaints at all. I will definitely return.
"Like spending a night in a dumpster..."
Food and hair everywhere including the bed and all over the bathroom. The staff was extremely rude and after confronting them about the poor condition of the room, they admitted to not having cleaned the room at all before having us check in and then proceeded to tell us we were "stressing them out due to our tone". Sorry that we werent absolutely thrilled with the fact that we were given a filthy bed to sleep in or that random hairs were all over the tub and floor. Never staying at another Days Inn again! Stay away from this dump... theres a great Holiday Inn right across the street!
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Bank for the buck"
Not the nicest and not the worst around the area. We were looking for a place not too far from Killington without losing an arm or leg. This is definitely it. The staffs are extremely friendly and everything is clean. We get what we want. We are going there this Friday again.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Chris McToes
"nice hotel it work good for our half way mark"
enjoyed the pool and breakfast ,hot, great coffee.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
ann
"ski trip"
We came to Vermont to ski, found this hotel to be convenient to several ski areas. Hotel was just what we expected and needed, a clean, friendly place to rest at night. the breakfast in the morning started at 6:30 so we could get an early start. We were very pleased and would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Killington ski and stay"
Check in was fast, the room was clean and in good condition and it had a fairly large flat screen TV. Breakfast was average with the choice of eggs, cereal, toast, waffles and yogurt. The indoor pool was clean and fairly large for a hotel.
2 night trip Jan 25, 2015
Ronald
"No hot tub, only pool and sauna"
I thought there would be a nice hot tub to enjoy after skiing for the whole day, but only found a very small sauna room and pool.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015