All hotels in Rutland, Vermont, United States of America
401 Us Route 7 S, Located At The Junction Of Us 4 And Us 7, Rutland, VT, 05701, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"One of the best"
Best breakfast. One of my best. Saw a few hairs on the bed though.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Ok hotel if you don't care about nice bathrooms"
The days inn is a middle of the road hotel. For the price you get what you pay for. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom was not the cleanest but usable.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Jake
"Broken pool"
We select this hotel because of the pool, but it was broken for our entire stay of 3 nights. They were not planning to fix soon, but they told us "we have someone working right now and will be fixed by tonight or tomorrow at the latest" during our check-in. Our family, with small children had nothing to do in the small dark rooms for 3 nights. If we knew that the pool was broken, we would not stayed at this hotel. They have nothing else at this hotel that would appeal to children. Although, people were nice there, overall, we were extremely disappointed our stay at Days Inn.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"good for the price"
About 15 mins from Killington. Decent free breakfast in the morning. Go to the ponderosa buffet a few buildings away if you can
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
dayra
"Killington Stay"
Just needed a place to rest after a day on the slopes. Located around plenty of resturants and shops. Was in the back building, so I imagine that added to the lack of noise, slept well. Overall I'd recommend to most people.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Ivan
"Needs work."
Pool closed. Small ants in the bathroom. Red splotches (mold?) on bathroom ceiling.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"A great hub"
Stayed with eleven others in four different rooms for a ski holiday. Staffs were very efficient and friendly. Will certainly consider this place again for our future trips.
3 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
"Perfect spot for a ski trip stay"
Staff was friendly. The room was freezing (60 degrees) when we got there but it warmed up quickly after turning the heat up. The pool was also cold. The room was clean. It was quiet. The beds were comfortable.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"nice hotel with free breakfast"
i stay fortwo night. staff r friendly.room is clean. air conditioning r poor. i turned is up to 85f .but still feel cold in my room.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Good stay"
We reserved a non-smoking room, but when we arrived there appears to be cigarette smell. Bearable (actually the next day onward it wasn't that bad). Swimming pool and Sauna room were found ok. Front desk staff were helpful. Breakfast was ok and area was clean. Will stay again if we are around the area.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Cheap but good"
For anybody looking to Ski in killington its good cheap place to stay free bfast is a plus.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Sen
"recommend"
Weekend getaway, price was good.have stayed numerous times before. Highly recommended this hotel. Front desk staff very helpful.
2 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Priscilla's Review"
I attended a Vermont Library Trustee Conference which started at 9:00am on Saturday at the Summit Lodge at Killington. Coming from Readsboro I did not want to drive up on Saturday, so booked at the Days Inn. A very comfortable room with a King size bed. Pretty decor, bed very comfortable. Bathroom very clean with plenty of Hot Water. There were bottles of Shampoo, Conditioner and Lotion, a most pleasant surprise. Big Fluffy towels, control your own heat, inside corridors, very important for a single woman traveler. Walk to Breakfast which is from 6:30am to 9:30am. Cereals, Waffle Maker, Scambled Eggs and Sausage, O.J., Coffee, Tea, Bagels, Toast, you don't go hungry. In the room is a Microwave, Refrigerator and Coffee Maker with Tea Bags and Coffee Packets. I would stay here again, it was very nice. They also corrected the spelling of my first name, not the way the reservation girl spelled it.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2014
pricisila
"family"
In past experience it seemed families with small kids seemed to be roomed near one another since we are use to hearing kids play and cry. We were placed next to a room of 4 college age kids watching a foot all game yelling inappropriate words for a 4 and 2 year old to hear clear as a bell while trying to relax before bed.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Cheryl
"Great Price in a good location"
We stayed at the Days Inn for a wedding we had in Wallingford. Although the building is older, the rooms were nicely updated. The king size bed was great, newer flat screen TV, lots of pillows. The water pressure wasn't great in the shower, but got the job done. For the location and price during prime leaf peeping season, it was exactly what we needed. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Tara
"Affordable, clean and next to Denny's"
The front desk was very helpful, the facilities were clean and we would stay here again.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Oldie but a Goodie..."
The front desk was pretty busy when we arrived, but the manager (who was the only one working) did a great job of getting us checked in. Had a small goof with one of the rooms; turns out it was already being used by another guest but she promptly got us another. Beds were very comfortable, the bath had what we needed and the breakfast was pretty good (nice selection: waffles, muffins, eggs, sausage, bagels & toast w/choice of 2 juices and coffee). Got some nice recommendations for dinner as well. If anything at all; the hotel just showed its age. It could use some updating.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"This place needs updating!"
Hotel needs updated badly. Ran out of hot water, a couple of the electrical outlets didn't work, and it smelled like mildew. The staff was helpful.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Good Nights' Sleep"
We were comfortable and got what we expect from a Days Inn. Breakfast was hot and decent, although the breakfast room was very crowded on the holiday weekend. Some of the staff gave good recommendations for a local restaurant and activities.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"Easy access and close to shopping and food."
Really pleased.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Bert
"Not too happy with most of stay"
Drapes had slit that wouldnt close, housekeeping no speak English kept coming into room to clean while we in there. Took my items returned to me one item and they took rest but turnred it into office when I called later. We were hurried out of breakfast area. Someone kept knocking on our door and trying to get in at 3am and earlier in evening . Trying to call hotel for two days and all I get is answering machine. Maybe they went out of business.
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
Christina
"No Elevator"
Room was noisy and could hear people next door at 5 AM. Ice machine is on the bottom floor at far end of hall making it inconvenient for guests on the second floor with no access to an elevator. Motel is located next to a Denny's and motel guests are given a discount.
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2014
B Bannister
"Nice hotel for the price"
I stayed here before running a spartan race on Killington Mountain. Really nice hotel, breakfast buffet, nice people and service as well. It's about a half hour away from Killington Mountain but I would recommend to anyone. Right next to a Denny's and plenty of other places to eat nearby.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"clsose to green mountans and area events"
excellent, will be back
2 night romance trip Sep 21, 2014
chuck
"A good place to stay for a night"
This place is no frills, basic hotel if you need a bed to rest your head. My room in particular smelled a little bit like cigarette smoke, but since I was there alone I could have cared less. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It's loacted near the commercial area of Rutland, so there's plenty of stores and shopping to do.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"good inexpensive get away hotel"
Helpful staff. Our room just got new carpet and beds.
1 night trip with friends Sep 17, 2014
The bathroom title had mold. For breakfast; both mornings needed to ask for milk for coffee. Only fruit choices was apples. Would not choose to stay there again.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
betty
"Good for the money"
Ok. Curtains were broken and sir wad Mt so cool, but it was ok.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
queenie
"Good Value!"
This Days Inn is a little dated and shows some wear BUT it the room was immaculate. I usually find dust on the carpet when I have to plug in equipment behind or under a piece of furniture but it was totally clean. Complimentary breakfast was very good with choices from scrambled eggs, waffles, cereal. Certainly enough and good enough to start the day. The only thing that bothered me was having to walk through clouds of cigarette smoke at the entrances where the smokers were huddled. Not a comfortable feeling. I'll be staying here again on a return trip later this year.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Karen S.
"One night pet friendly hit"
the former red roof Inn .,now Days Inn offers spacious rooms with comfortable beds that's always pet friendly.. a quick hit on a road trip.. This is an old property that I stayed at when I was a kid when it was a Howard Johnson's ...it's changed through the years ...still needs a major rehab but it's fairly clean with comfortable bedding in a convenient location in central Vermont
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
johnnie
"Good Value, Convenient Location"
We stayed 2 nights in August, in town for a wedding. The location was excellent, right on Route 7 in Rutland. It is convenient to food, shopping, and any other conveniences. While the hotel is a little tired (nothing major, just in need of a spruce) the rooms are clean and spacious. (We were a family of 4 and stayed in a non-smoking 2 queen.) The beds were very comfortable, and the kids were thrilled by the new "giant" flatscreen tv. Probably the only complaint would be that occasionally, even in the non-smoking room, you may catch a whiff of smoke. But, it didn't last long, and it was not so strong that it would stick with you or your clothes. They may want to consider making the entire place non-smoking, but that's just my personal opinion. The free breakfast was great, and the kids loved that they were able to have fresh made waffles. Check in took all of 30 seconds because I booked through hotels.com and check out was all of 5 seconds because I had pre-paid to get the discounted rate. I just handed in the key cards & said 'have a nice day'. I think I paid half of what Hampton Inn was asking, and they are literally right across the street. Overall, if you are looking for a clean, convenient, comfortable, reasonably priced hotel for a night or two, this is a great option.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Mom of 2
The front desk staff was wonderful, especially a woman by the name of Linda. The breakfast was plentiful and the staff there too was wonderful. The room was very clean except that one day our room was not serviced. By the time we returned to the hotel it was to late to notify the desk. The only issue we had with our room was a broken bathroom lock. We reported it twice and it was not fixed. The front desk said someone went a number of times to fix it and I guess they couldn't. They said they would put on a new lock for the next customer. The rates through Hotels.com were very reasonable.
5 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Family vacation
The beds were super comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was satisfying and healthy. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel was quiet and convenient. Enjoyable!
5 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Sheila Corso
"Visiting Dad"
Was happy as I had booked a smoking room and when I arrived was told that they had gone non-smoking a week earlier. I have booked the room two days before.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"This hotel is awesome. It is close to everything."
The staff is great. The owners are great, they even helped us when there was no place to park our motorcycles.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Sadiyah
"maintenance touch up"
staff were very good. room was clean.Only problem I could see was hotel needed some maintenance work done. And a littie painting done around the hotel
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"close to college"
hotel was fine , but was shocked arriving to a clean room to find floor lamp disconnected from base and leaning on the wall ... really an issue housekeeping most likely reported or at least you hope they did , but no one followed through with the repair ,I did report it to the desk clerk. Also you may want someone to check your wifi as I picked up some virus almost instantly after connecting .... but hotel suited my needs and Ill be back again as my daughter is attending Castleton Sate
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Welcoming staff. Older but being updated. Convenient to highways.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Convenient location"
Staff very friendly and helpful in recommending places to eat. My g. son enjoyed the pool and the new mattresses are really comfy. However, the room had a musty? chlorine? smell that while it was not a deal breaker, I think perhaps the carpets need to be replaced. Convenient location for our stop over.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
jean
"Hotel close to many stores etc"
Hotel was great. Location couldn't be any better. Close too highway and many options for eating. This place is having make over staff was friendly.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
robin
"Helpful front desk"
we could smell smoke in our nonsmoking room but they were very helpful in moving us to another room
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
ts
I arrived for business, the floors didn't seem like they had been vaccumed since the last people were there, didn't offer shampoo or conditioner. There was a spider that crawled down from the ceiling. I would stay there again, rates were reasonable.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
Great night, comfortable beds and pillows. Clean, good shower. The air conditioning didn't seem to work quite right; it wasn't an especially hot night, and we had it set low, but it still was just barely comfortable.
Response by Days Inn Rutland/Killington Area
Its nice to hear that you found our Brand New Beds comfortable. We appreciate all reviews. I had maintenance check the a/c. We look forward to your next stay with us.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
I just stayed one night. The saying you get what you pay for comes to mind. I didn't partake in the free breakfast. The room was nice but very hot until I figured out how to turn the ac on.
Response by Days Inn Rutland/Killington Area
Thank you for your positive comment about the room being nice. In the future if you have any issues with the a/c please call the front Desk. The staff is always ready to help.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
"Marriot Girl at heart"
I didn't like this hotel and I won't stay there again. Let me preface this by saying I am a single woman traveling alone and like to stay at nicer hotels, especially with a view. My room was clean for sure - But there were stains in the shower from the hard water, mildew on shower curtain, torn rug in the corner, cabinet that would not close. Bedspread looked older and I took it off the bed. Fridge and microwave were handy and worked great. TV looked new and large. Staff were friendly. Room smelled funny. In beautiful Rutland VT I looked out over a parking lot. Not my cup to tea. If you are a generous person with basic needs, this hotel will be fine. If you are a bit more discerning, spend the extra $40 and stay a place where you'll be more comfortable.
Response by Days Inn Rutland/Killington Area
We appreciate your review as it points out some issues that we need to improve on. We have set high expectations for our hotel as well as our staff. If we fall short on those expectations we immediately look to improve on those areas. I am glad that you enjoyed the room . Its wonderful to hear that our Staff is friendly. They are always ready and willing to help. Again, ThankYou.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"gonna keep getting better"
the hotel was ok. you can tell it is older and still needs a little more updating, but you can tell changing have already occurred. with a little more work it will be much nicer
Response by Days Inn Rutland/Killington Area
You are absolutely correct. We have New Beds, New 42 inch Tvs, We have painted an accent wall in each room . We have painted the pool area. We have done some paving. The upgrades and renovations continue. We look forward to seeing you again.
3 night family trip Jun 9, 2014
We were in Rutland to visit our daughter. The hotel was clean, comfortable, affordable and very convenient. This was our second stay and we would stay again. It was a Red Roof Inn; is now a Days Inn and being renovated.
Response by Days Inn Rutland/Killington Area
Thank you for your positive review, We have been working very hard to improve the hotel, Its very exciting to be able to provide our guests with a comfortable stay. See you in the near future
2 night trip May 28, 2014
Janet
"Hotel isn't far from Killington Ski Resort!"
I have nothing Bad to say about our stay here! 100% About the Guest comfort no doubt about that! Rutland has lots of great food to offer when you stay here. We spent 3 weeks in this hotel, the owners put him in a very comfy room for his stay, Had a refrigerator Microwave and TV. Hotel was very clean. They are in the process of renovating but no noise or hassle when getting into the room. Staff is super nice and friendly It feels like home. Short distance away from Killinton Ski Resort and A beautiful drive too! I Recommend this hotel to everyone!
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Unaware pets permitted prior to stay."
Days Inn recently purchased this property from Red Roof Inn and kept the pet policy in effect. After being awakened before 7 a.m. by a barking dog that did not quiet down for over an hour, we inquired about the policy at the front desk. The desk person said that they don't advertise the pet policy as they plan to phase it out once the rooms are renovated. Unfortunately that didn't help us while we were there. Other than this the room was clean and the bed comfortable.
Response by Days Inn Rutland/Killington Area
I am sorry that you were not aware that we are a pet friendly Hotel. Although we allow pets we do not allow for them to be unattended to. Our Staff is working 24-7. So in the future please immediately call the desk and we will take care of any problems. I am glad that you found our Brand New Beds comfortable.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2014
D and I M
"Average hotel"
Hotel staff very helpful. Had swipe key issues and A/C did not provide cold air. Felt it to pricy for the type of hotel.
Response by Days Inn Rutland/Killington Area
I am glad that the staff was helpful. We did have some problems with our key card machine which has since been repaired. We are working on upgrades and maintenance of each room. We recently bought all New Beds and 42'Flat Screen TVS. I hope that you will come back to enjoy those new improvements.
Other trip May 24, 2014