All hotels in Daytona Beach Shores, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2505 S Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach Shores, FL, 32118, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very Quiet And No Crowds"
This is the 3rd time I've stayed there. No problems, staff is very friendly
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
CMW
"OK FOR BUSINESS"
Was very acceptable but the breakfast was overcharged and expensive.
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"Older"
Older hotel, bed was comfortable though.
4 night trip with friends Jan 14, 2015
Zachary
"One of a kind Hotel!"
It was a pleasure trip and even at this time of year it was great. The hotel was fabulous, and all of the workers were so polite. The service was good also. I have nothing to say negative about this hotel I will surely be coming back. Thank you for all of your kindness it was greatly appreciated.
7 night trip with friends Jan 14, 2015
Paula J
"Hotels.com, Thank You. Acapulco-not so much!"
I had reserved an oceanfront with two double beds. When we checked in we were given an oceanfront room with a king size bed. I went to the front desk and asked for another room. The clerk said that the only double rooms he had were ocean view, but that they could move us into an oceanfront the next morning. So the next morning came and I went to the front desk to inquire on the move to an oceanfront room. The desk clerk said that the hotel was book up for the weekend and a double room would be available Sunday. Unhappy with the response, I contacted the help desk at Hotels.com. The customer service agent was very helpful and apologetic for the inconvenience. She contacted the hotel on our behalf to see if she could find a resolution. Although the service rep was helpful, she was unable to get the hotel to budge on the room. The Hotels.com rep apologized again and then gave me a $100 credit on our next booking with Hotels.com. I am grateful that hotels.com wants to take care of their customers, despite the Acapulco Resort shrugging me off like my money and requests were not good enough. Come Sunday, there was still no oceanfront available. I know that for years Daytona has tried to reestablish itself as a vacation destination, but with "resorts" such as the Acapulco brushing off its guests in such a manner it will be a hard sell to those that come to visit this beautiful city. Hotels.com, THANK YOU for making it right. You guys have my business from now on!
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Rodney
"Nice Hotel on the Ocean"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Overall hotel was in good condition but they are a little behind on some maintenance. Price was fair - but they are a "resort" and charge a daily resort fee too. (For the most sun on your deck, get a river facing room.)
3 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
Bonnie
My wife and I had a great experience at this hotel/resort. Great room! Great price! Friendly staff! Great veiw!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Perfect! Everything I look for In a hotel! The friendliest staff with a heated outdoor pool, hot tub, bar, and ocean view.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
k3Nt0N
"Avoid this hotel at all costs"
Upon our arrival, they sent us into a room that was already occupied and didn't even apologize for having done that! They sent us to another room (we had booked a room with a kitchenette). They forgot to stock the room with plates, cups, knives, forks, and pans. We also noticed we didn't have a balcony table, so we asked for one. Seventeen hours later, it still hadn't arrived. The next day of our stay, my wife was rudely treated by the front desk personnel when she expressed difficulty finding a handicapped parking space. We regret the money we spent with them.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Awesome hotel/resort"
We had an awesome stay and will diffently be back.
2 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
TAMMY
"Great Room for the Price"
We very much enjoyed our stay. The room was rather loud, but the hotel was in great condition, has nice amenities, and the staff was amazing. We would stay here again if we return to Daytona.
5 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Pamela
"NOT TOO BAD"
Was given room key, opened up door, people were in our room. Was given another room and late check out (2pm)....housekeeping knocking at door at 11am and on till we finally left at 1:20. Room is nice, but double beds are really over-sized twins. Carpet very dirty. Some of the employees were nice.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Average hotel"
Air condition noisy bathroom fixtures broken sliding door off track
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
It's a nice place to stay the only problem was ran out of hot water
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
mom and wife
"Never going back!!!!"
It was horrible. I booked an ocean front room and I was downgraded because they messed up. The sliding door in our room was broken so we could not even enjoy the balcony. The microwave was missing along with any pots or pans so the kitchenette was useless. Customer service wasn't any better, very rude.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"personnel were not personalbe"
The rug and flooring was very dirty my room was above the exit door to the pool and it slam closed and very noisy the hotel personnel were not attentive or pleasurable
2 night trip Dec 27, 2014
"Not bad"
This hotel has a great beach view, large and nice swimming pools.. But I don't really like the clealinless of the hotels..
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice ocean view dirty room"
The entrance of the hotel and the check in attendant were very nice. The room was less than nice. The carpet was dirty, hair in the shower and the air conditioner was not working properly. I called the front desk at 1am to ask for help with the a/c. The girl at the desk told me she was new and couldn't help until the morning. I was up half the night because the air would not kick on...the fan was running, but no air!!! I would not stay here again.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Jen
"Not what was expected"
My family and I (2 adults/ 2 children) stayed at this location on Saturday 12/27/14 for 1 night while in town. The carpets were dirty, the shower was very loud and woke the children up, the sheets had hair from previous tenets and the sliding glass door was very difficult to open past half way.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Laine
"Nice Place in South Daytona"
The room was nicely decorated . The carpets are fairly worn & dirty. The beds were also worn & not super comfortable. The heater (yes heater) wasn't wor in our room & maintenance was there to fix it immediately. Housekeeping was great as far as keeping clean towels & toiletries available to us. We really didn't spend much time in the room as we were always sight seeing & on the go. The kitchenette was nice to have in the room. Overall it's a nice hotel & we'd return there for another stay as the rate was very good.
6 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"I didn't need luxury but did expect better"
Hotel location was fine. Staff at front desk were friendly and helpful. When I asked for a room recommendation, I was given 717. View of the ocean was fine but there were other problems. The deadbolt on the door didn't work. Supplies were sparse upon arrival. After a very long travel day, I got into bed only to find that it felt like the bottom sheet was full of sand. When I looked, there were large areas that looked like there was paper stuck to it, very scratchy. My son went to the front desk and got an extra sheet that I doubled to cover the scratchy sheet. As I was doing this I noticed the inner top sheet had dirty spots on it. Exhausted, I just gave up and went to sleep. When we returned to the room the next day, the beds were straightened, no sheet changes, and we couldn't find the cover sheet. The coffee pot and cups were not cleaned. About noon, we contacted the desk, were told housekeeping had left but another gent came up and put a new bottom sheet on the bed. A clean bed and bathroom aren't luxuries, thery're essentials.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Xena
"They advertized ocean view. The view was great."
I enjoyed it. The atmosphere was calm. Friendly staff.spent most of my time on the balcony watching the ocean and sea birds.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Curt
"WONDERFUL HOTEL"
Spent 4 nights there over Thanksgiving. Beautiful hotel, on a fabulous beach. A great view of the ocean from every room. The hotel staff was very friendly and extremely knowledgable about the area. Recommended great places to see sunset and restaurants. I can't wait to return.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"room was OK"
The room was OK, but small. bathroom was very small. Cleanliness was OK, but not very good. At the rate of $132, they should include free breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Sahajamal
"Good for the money, no real issues, I'd stay again"
Attended Turkey Run. Stay was fine, Alyssa was great...
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2014
"Ocean view Hotel"
I had a pleasant experience from checkin to check out and would recommend this hotel to others as well as go back myself
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Weekend in Daytona"
The hotel was nice. I would stay there again. The elevators are slowwwwwww. The room was clean. Had a food odor in the air. More than likely from food that had been cooked using mini kitchen.
3 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
"Hotel very comfortable, right on the beach."
Wanted a short break and very happy with our choice. Comfortable room with ocean views. room was clean and tidy, although the bathroom door needs looking at. A bar would be welcomed to enjoy the evening without having to drive. Overall very satisfied with our stay happy to come back.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Very clean/comfortable hotel."
This was an excellent hotel! It was extremely clean, staff was very friendly. It was right on the beach affording beautiful views from every room. There was also a great pool and hot tub. I'd definitely stay here again!
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Weekend Getaway"
It was a basic hotel. Nothing mad me say wow. The bed sheets where a little dirty but the hotel served its purpose.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Totally relaxed and happy. Perfect time to go"
All my requests were granted. It was quiet. Loved being able to use the balcony and yet it was private. Had a delicious breakfast in the sunny breakfast rm with a great view of the ocean. Staff was so very helpful and pleasant. Pool wasn't heated, a drawback since there were Jellyfish in the ocean and unsafe with bait fish and therefore sharks seen often. Beds were comfortable. Priced right. Would go back again for sure.
3 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
Room was half painted. Room did not have everything had to keep asking for things. People were fighting in lobby, the bar closed when ever they wanted could not play pool. Most of the things on thier web page not in use. The staff all had differant rules.
8 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
"great stay"
Wish pool was heated . Probaly wont stay there again because of that reason.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Above Avg"
Nice place above avg.
3 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"be careful"
Not just. I paid for ocean front and got a view of the parking lot. Clerk called me from room to charge me again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
"Pleasant Stay for Biketoberfest!"
Very Nice Stay. The Hotel is Beautiful and Spacious; the People were Careful, Responsive; and, very helpful and efficient. We will be staying there again! Regards, Wayne Usina
3 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
"Perfect Fit For Our Needs"
We enjoyed our stay here. We were here for 3 nights. This is a pet friendly hotel, we travelled with our small dog and were satisfied with our accomodations. Some hotels we've stayed in that are pet friendly have an odor to the rooms but this one did not. The rooms here are not fancy, but they completely served our purpose. If you plan on visiting the beach frequently, this is an ideal location. Very easy beach access. It's also close to a lot of restaurants and shops. We were able to walk to breakfast one day, and it's just a short drive (5 minutes tops) to the Boardwalk & Pier. They also have a WONDERFUL pool that we thoroughly enjoyed. Our group was 4 adults and 1 dog and we managed just fine in our room. Our room also had a beautiful ocean view. We will definitely be staying here again!
3 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2014
Crystal L.
"Excellent Value"
I had a pleasant experience. The only issue I had was getting the key card to work initially, something must have been broken with the card reader machine because the second set of keys did not work either. I was given a new room right away . I believe the hotel is an excellent value, the facilities are nice. I loved the amazing pool, hot tub and location steps of the beach.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Ashley
"Hotel was convenient to the beach"
I enjoyed my stay the room and the view were very good. Cleaning staff were not very good. Used plastic cups were not replaced and the floor was not vacuumed during the 3 nights I was there. The hotel was very quiet and the bed was comfortable.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
GMS
"BED BUGS!!!!"
The first night we were given room 620. The next morning i was itching. I looked down and saw a large bed bug. As i looked I found more. I went to the front desk and showed the clerk a large bed bug i had in a tissue. She gave us a new room, an upgrade that had no safety latch and no bolt lock. The patio door had no lock. The worst part of the whole experience is that the manager made no attempt to apologize. In fact, we never saw the manager. My suggestion skip the Acapulco the next time you're in Daytona.
4 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
"hotel room"
We had nice time there.room was clean.had to get soap from front desk.i which beds were queen or king. Wife and I had to sleep in separate beds
3 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Charles A
"hotel was nice pool and beach accesses was close"
enjoyed our stay pool and beach were steps away ,pool chairs and tables were plenty right time of year to go very quiet
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"older hotel, clean&quiet terrific oceanfront!!!!"
enjoyed being oceanfront, this is an older hotel, but great for "us" over 50 because it is quiet and easy, I really enjoyed being there. it was clean and the cleaning staff will go out the way for you if need be.
4 night trip Sep 26, 2014
g.welz-stringer
"Friendly, Clean and Comfortable!!!"
This hotel is awesome and right on the beach. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and the pillow top bed was heaven after a long day. Definitely will stay again!!
3 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2014
"Poor hotel"
Hotel falling apart. They are in no hurry to fix things. Had to call the desk for maintenance several times. Sinks and toilet did not work properly and the air conditioner leaked water on balcony everyday.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
beach goer
Great hotel and staff
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
"Good Hotel, False advertising on breakfast"
The hotel lobby was clean and pretty, the front desk staff was very nice and courteous, but when we asked for the time when breakfast was served, we were told that we need to pay for it, so when their website mentions breakfast, I consider it false advertising since it doesn't specify that you have to pay for it. Even the cheapest hotels include at least continental breakfast with your stay. The room was outdated and the carpet very dirty. My feet got dirty after getting out of the shower and walking to my bed, So it could use a carpet cleaning or carpet change.
4 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
"Perfect blend of everything you want"
The Acapulco is an excellent place to stay especially for long periods of time. We were there for 10 days. On the weekends the place was full and had a fun resort and party feel. During the week it was quiet and relaxing. Every day the staff went above and beyond to be courteous. Not to mention the price was great. We'd love to stay there again.
9 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
"The best hotel I have stayed at in Daytona!!"
This is by far the cleanest, friendliest, most beautiful place I have stayed in on Daytona Beach!!
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"Great Beach access but...."
Being in the hotel industry, I know the importance of cleanliness. My bed linens were stained, my bath mat looked as though someone had shined their shoes...great big black marks...my white socks were black after walking around barefoot for awhile...I had no TV remote until I personally requested one...The globe on the bathroom light had a great big crack in it....their was mold where the tile and the tub meet...no Kleenex in the room...the restaurant service was very, very slow. One hour for breakfast with less than 10 people in the restaurant. Had to repeatedly ask for coffee...cream...water...our order was incomplete. I would not stay again. They need to spend some money to raise the standards a little.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014