All hotels in Daytona Beach Shores, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2505 S Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach Shores, FL, 32118, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"WONDERFUL HOTEL"
Spent 4 nights there over Thanksgiving. Beautiful hotel, on a fabulous beach. A great view of the ocean from every room. The hotel staff was very friendly and extremely knowledgable about the area. Recommended great places to see sunset and restaurants. I can't wait to return.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"room was OK"
The room was OK, but small. bathroom was very small. Cleanliness was OK, but not very good. At the rate of $132, they should include free breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Sahajamal
"Good for the money, no real issues, I'd stay again"
Attended Turkey Run. Stay was fine, Alyssa was great...
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2014
"Ocean view Hotel"
I had a pleasant experience from checkin to check out and would recommend this hotel to others as well as go back myself
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Weekend in Daytona"
The hotel was nice. I would stay there again. The elevators are slowwwwwww. The room was clean. Had a food odor in the air. More than likely from food that had been cooked using mini kitchen.
3 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
"Hotel very comfortable, right on the beach."
Wanted a short break and very happy with our choice. Comfortable room with ocean views. room was clean and tidy, although the bathroom door needs looking at. A bar would be welcomed to enjoy the evening without having to drive. Overall very satisfied with our stay happy to come back.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Very clean/comfortable hotel."
This was an excellent hotel! It was extremely clean, staff was very friendly. It was right on the beach affording beautiful views from every room. There was also a great pool and hot tub. I'd definitely stay here again!
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Weekend Getaway"
It was a basic hotel. Nothing mad me say wow. The bed sheets where a little dirty but the hotel served its purpose.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Totally relaxed and happy. Perfect time to go"
All my requests were granted. It was quiet. Loved being able to use the balcony and yet it was private. Had a delicious breakfast in the sunny breakfast rm with a great view of the ocean. Staff was so very helpful and pleasant. Pool wasn't heated, a drawback since there were Jellyfish in the ocean and unsafe with bait fish and therefore sharks seen often. Beds were comfortable. Priced right. Would go back again for sure.
3 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
Room was half painted. Room did not have everything had to keep asking for things. People were fighting in lobby, the bar closed when ever they wanted could not play pool. Most of the things on thier web page not in use. The staff all had differant rules.
8 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
"great stay"
Wish pool was heated . Probaly wont stay there again because of that reason.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Above Avg"
Nice place above avg.
3 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"be careful"
Not just. I paid for ocean front and got a view of the parking lot. Clerk called me from room to charge me again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
"Pleasant Stay for Biketoberfest!"
Very Nice Stay. The Hotel is Beautiful and Spacious; the People were Careful, Responsive; and, very helpful and efficient. We will be staying there again! Regards, Wayne Usina
3 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
"Perfect Fit For Our Needs"
We enjoyed our stay here. We were here for 3 nights. This is a pet friendly hotel, we travelled with our small dog and were satisfied with our accomodations. Some hotels we've stayed in that are pet friendly have an odor to the rooms but this one did not. The rooms here are not fancy, but they completely served our purpose. If you plan on visiting the beach frequently, this is an ideal location. Very easy beach access. It's also close to a lot of restaurants and shops. We were able to walk to breakfast one day, and it's just a short drive (5 minutes tops) to the Boardwalk & Pier. They also have a WONDERFUL pool that we thoroughly enjoyed. Our group was 4 adults and 1 dog and we managed just fine in our room. Our room also had a beautiful ocean view. We will definitely be staying here again!
3 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2014
Crystal L.
"Excellent Value"
I had a pleasant experience. The only issue I had was getting the key card to work initially, something must have been broken with the card reader machine because the second set of keys did not work either. I was given a new room right away . I believe the hotel is an excellent value, the facilities are nice. I loved the amazing pool, hot tub and location steps of the beach.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Ashley
"Hotel was convenient to the beach"
I enjoyed my stay the room and the view were very good. Cleaning staff were not very good. Used plastic cups were not replaced and the floor was not vacuumed during the 3 nights I was there. The hotel was very quiet and the bed was comfortable.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
GMS
"BED BUGS!!!!"
The first night we were given room 620. The next morning i was itching. I looked down and saw a large bed bug. As i looked I found more. I went to the front desk and showed the clerk a large bed bug i had in a tissue. She gave us a new room, an upgrade that had no safety latch and no bolt lock. The patio door had no lock. The worst part of the whole experience is that the manager made no attempt to apologize. In fact, we never saw the manager. My suggestion skip the Acapulco the next time you're in Daytona.
4 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
"hotel room"
We had nice time there.room was clean.had to get soap from front desk.i which beds were queen or king. Wife and I had to sleep in separate beds
3 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Charles A
"hotel was nice pool and beach accesses was close"
enjoyed our stay pool and beach were steps away ,pool chairs and tables were plenty right time of year to go very quiet
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"older hotel, clean&quiet terrific oceanfront!!!!"
enjoyed being oceanfront, this is an older hotel, but great for "us" over 50 because it is quiet and easy, I really enjoyed being there. it was clean and the cleaning staff will go out the way for you if need be.
4 night trip Sep 26, 2014
g.welz-stringer
"Friendly, Clean and Comfortable!!!"
This hotel is awesome and right on the beach. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and the pillow top bed was heaven after a long day. Definitely will stay again!!
3 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2014
"Poor hotel"
Hotel falling apart. They are in no hurry to fix things. Had to call the desk for maintenance several times. Sinks and toilet did not work properly and the air conditioner leaked water on balcony everyday.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
beach goer
Great hotel and staff
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
"Good Hotel, False advertising on breakfast"
The hotel lobby was clean and pretty, the front desk staff was very nice and courteous, but when we asked for the time when breakfast was served, we were told that we need to pay for it, so when their website mentions breakfast, I consider it false advertising since it doesn't specify that you have to pay for it. Even the cheapest hotels include at least continental breakfast with your stay. The room was outdated and the carpet very dirty. My feet got dirty after getting out of the shower and walking to my bed, So it could use a carpet cleaning or carpet change.
4 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
"Perfect blend of everything you want"
The Acapulco is an excellent place to stay especially for long periods of time. We were there for 10 days. On the weekends the place was full and had a fun resort and party feel. During the week it was quiet and relaxing. Every day the staff went above and beyond to be courteous. Not to mention the price was great. We'd love to stay there again.
9 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
"The best hotel I have stayed at in Daytona!!"
This is by far the cleanest, friendliest, most beautiful place I have stayed in on Daytona Beach!!
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"Great Beach access but...."
Being in the hotel industry, I know the importance of cleanliness. My bed linens were stained, my bath mat looked as though someone had shined their shoes...great big black marks...my white socks were black after walking around barefoot for awhile...I had no TV remote until I personally requested one...The globe on the bathroom light had a great big crack in it....their was mold where the tile and the tub meet...no Kleenex in the room...the restaurant service was very, very slow. One hour for breakfast with less than 10 people in the restaurant. Had to repeatedly ask for coffee...cream...water...our order was incomplete. I would not stay again. They need to spend some money to raise the standards a little.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Disappointed
The hotel employees are very guest friendly and go out of their way. Our housekeeper was above wonderful. There were a few things that the hotel could improve on: when we first checked in the sliding glass door did not lock, when I called down immediately a very friendly maintenance worker came up and fixed the problem. That same night the air condition went out, he came back up and repaired the problem. The next night the AC went out again and the maintenance man came back. The only upsetting thing was on Monday when we went to the beach for a couple of hours, when we came back our door was opened and there was not anyone in our room. That was the very upsetting. BUT!!! over all the hotel is awesome. I would actually think about staying there again. Due to the employees and their friendliness.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Worse hotel stay ever"
Mold in shower, stairwell smelled disgusting, air conditioning constantly leaking leaving a huge puddle on the balcony, shower had 2 temps. . . Hot or cold no in between, 2 tiny elevators that you had to wait forever for, restaurant never open except the day we left. Will never stay there again!
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Awesome Stay! Our family enjoyed it!"
Nice little stay, good price, close to everything, right on beach, and fantastic pool area. Nothing really to complain about except maybe parking was a little tight and no breakfast. But other than that, everything was great. We'd visit this hotel again.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"captain jacks"
very nice
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"loved it"
great hotel great stay
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
hilary
Nice hotel close to beach staff excellent. Only thing it needs is more lighting in pool area for night swims.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
We got a dirty room with a dirty cofffee pot. The tub didnt drain. Dont go to their bar & grill. The service & the food was terrible. Aslo when we complained about our dissatisfaction. They did nothing. We wint be going back!
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
jaime
"false advertisement."
online hotel says it serves breakfast and lunch. nothing was served and also staff was a bit rude at the service desk. wouldn't recommend or stay here again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Jo
"Nice place- great location"
Decently priced for summer time near everything in Daytona Beach, a little down from the main area so it wasn't as crowded as well. One of the fewer hotels with a hot tub in this price range and location. We enjoyed it!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
T.N.
"Ok hotel near the beach."
It was a nice place to stay for one night. Loved how the hotel was on the beach.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Texasmom
"Expired Elevators"
Both elevators State Inspection/Certification were expired
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Wonderful time!!!"
My daughter and granddaughter came for the weekend. We enjoyed the beach right out the back. Everything we wanted to do was close. Elevators were slow, but we were on the 2nd floor and didn't mind taking the stairs. All in all we had a very relaxing time. I would come here again.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Deborah
"Very nice"
We were very impressed with this hotel. The staff were all very friendly, everyone took the time to say hello and Beckie at the Cabana was great! She is a keeper, knows how to treat her guests. Very clean place and comfortable bed. GREAT view! The only problem we had was there is not enough parking when the hotel is full but we loved our stay and would book this place again.
5 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Tina
"Nice view of the ocean"
Great view of the ocean from our room and at a great price, would definitely consider coming back again, thanks for the wonderful stay.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Alan
We pick a different spot each year for our family vacation. This year we chose Daytona and we all had an excellent time. The staff were outstanding and so nice! Everyone time you encountered a staff member, they all spoke, asked how your day was, how your trip was going. It was very nice to feel so welcomed. The rooms were very well taken care of and clean. The beds could use an upgrade to queens as my husband is 6'3 and 220 lbs so it was a tight squeeze. The pool was fantastic, loved the size! My kids enjoyed the kiddie pool. The only problem we had was after the pool closed, you didn't have access to the beach to take a nightly walk. Maybe there was another way and we didn't see it. Thank you for the wonderful time and we'll definitely be back!!!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Brittany
"Nice hotel near beach"
Staff was great! Room was clean. Was a nice visit overall. Only complaint is that when I booked the room it said ocean view. However, when I went out to the balcony, there was a great view of the hotel/condo next door as well as the main street. I had to turn very sharply to the left to see the ocean. When I inquired at the front desk, they stated that the reservation needed to say "ocean front" in order to get an actual view of the ocean. That would have been great to know before hand. Other than that, we'd absolutely visit this location again. And if you're looking for a great breakfast, the little café across the street is amazing!
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Good location."
Nice family friendly place on the beach. The pool was great. The bartender was cool. The view of the ocean was beautiful. We had a great time and I would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
PJ
"Great lcation"
Great lcation, right in front of the beach. Hotel is understaff, didn't make beds nor provide clean towels after first night. Receptionist not very helpfull.
2 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Ed
"I expected more for the price...."
When we first got to the room it seemed to be nice, but the small things started adding up. 1) There was no soap. We had to go to the front desk to get it. 2) Shower/tub drain was REALLY REALLY REALLY slow to drain. 3) Finding a parking space was a real chore. 4) The next morning we came back to the room and there were no towels. They cleaned the room, but neglected to replace the towels. 5) Take the stairs, you'll get their faster. 6) I don't know who was staying in the rooms around us, but the kids in those rooms had lungs like whales or the walls were not insulating for sound. 7) Cable was in and out all night. Good luck on finding the movie channel. I asked the front desk and they weren't sure either...but yet they had last month's movie guide...go figure. 8) I heard the mini-fridge constantly...it gets loud when your trying to sleep.
"Not what it seems to be on website"
First day when we checked in food still in fridge air didn't work move us to another room breakfast that you have to buy is horrible and overcharged some staff was rude
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"Nice on the beach"
I would recommend this motel; pool was very nice. Only complaint was extremely short shower curtain (weird) and patio door didn't open all the way. Would have been nice to have free coffee in the lobby
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"fun time in "Acapulco""
Awesome hotel, no issues. Our "ocean view" room only had a piece of a view. Other than that and the limited parking, it was fun!
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014