All hotels in Daytona Beach Shores, Florida, United States of America
2505 S Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach Shores, FL, 32118, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel on the beach"
Ocean view was actually a side view of condo, city, and ocean, not ocean front, though other side of hotel probably has the best view. Facilities were pleasant, with clean pools and hot tub in the beach. It would have been nice to know the tiki pool bar would t be open. We had looked forward to that.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Excellent Hotel"
I have been to Daytona many times and this was the best hotel/vacation I have had here. The minute my husband and I pull in the parking lot, the hotel was better then I thought. The front desk clerks were very nice and friendly and we were upgraded to an oceanfront room without any extra charge. The whole set up of the hotel was beautiful and I would go back and recommend this hotel to my family and friends. Already making plans to go back.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Torry
"I would book there again"
The hotel was clean and rooms comfortable. It was located right on the beach
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
wendy
"Acalpulco"
Nice locations, great view from balcony. Hotel is a bit dated.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Donald
"Close to beach"
Stained bed sheets. Tears in blankets and sheets.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
visit area freq
"Just a 'so-so' hotel. Needs updating."
Hotel needs updating, painting, and good cleaning. The room frig did not work. They charge a high "resort" fee but I would not call this a resort at all. Amenities are just 'so-so'.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Brenda
"Daytona Trip"
Staff was friendly and room was clean! We enjoyed our stay! Will be back!
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Cindy
"Nice hotel, mediocre service."
It was a nice hotel, especially for the price. I had to clean the room a little before I thought it was satisfactory, but I may just have high standards. There weren't any pots or pans in the room with the kitchen, so I had to request some. The staff told us they were out of pots and pans but promised to have some new ones for me the next morning, however, they never showed up. After a little complaining, they were there the very next morning. Unfortunately, this means we had to spend extra for two days of eating out when we had came prepared to cook. The fan also went out in the bathroom, but it was fixed very promptly.
8 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Tyler
"great"
was a great quick stay the restaurant was wonderful and the staff rocked!
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
tracey
"This "resort" is equivilent to a motel"
This was an overnight stay that I booked as a mystery hotel through Expedia. It has a 3 star rating but the hotel/resort is a far cry from it. I read the reviews and sort of knew what to expect (I only wish I could have known what hotel it was before I booked). The staff was very friendly and helpful. I can honestly say they went out of their way to accomodate us. Unfortunately, I think the staff's best effort could not help this place. Everything is old, worn, and outdated. The reviews I read said the hotel had a pest control problem and they were not lying. I got up to use the bathroom and there was a baby roach crawling around on the sink. On the flip side, the hotel is right on the beach and nothing compares to a sunrise and sunset on the beach! The pools and hot tub were well maintained too (one of the pools is a kiddie pool). Overall, I had a pleasant stay, but I honestly do not think I would knowingly stay again. Despite how this reads, I am not trying to bash the hotel. This is just my honest review of the place. I hope that the managers/owners will make the necessary updates needed to make the place a true 3 star or better hotel/resort. With great staff and a great location they're more than half-way there.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
LadyJ
"Great room right on the beach!"
Really enjoyed my stay here. They allow pets so I was able to have my baby with me and all of the staff loved him! Had a kitchenette which was great so I could cook. I would definitely go back here.
Pat
"Winter Getaway"
I read other reviews prior to securing lodging. Sure enough, I had trouble with the room key cards (needed replacements on 2 of the 3 days of my stay). The elevator is also slow, as noted in previous feedback. The other thing to be mindful of is that there are very few food/restaurant options within walking distance. During my stay, the restaurant was only open in the mornings and until about 2pm, which left a pizza joint across the street or the vending machine, which only took silver (dollar bills did not work). Probably the biggest surprise was hearing a dog barking in the next room! In other words, they allow pets. Fortunately, it did not bark during the night. In my view, all of the above are minor annoyances when considering that I paid less than $60/night for a location on the beach. Therefore, if I am in the area, I will stay here again.
3 night trip Feb 8, 2015
"Great ocean view"
Great ocean view and a wonderful outside pool area. Staff was very friendly. However, the hotel is a little tired inside. Could use a good painting and upgrade of the furniture. Some problem with bugs in the kitchen area but at the beach this can be expected. Do suggest they spray a bit more. Overall a good experience and would stay their again.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Ed
"Great hotel!"
Friendly & helpful staff. Rooms were clean. We had enjoyable stay. We will definitely be back.
"wonderful stay"
great!
2 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
Joann
"NICE HOTEL"
VERY NICE STAY. NICE POOL AREA . HOT TUB. NICE STAFF.
TIM
"Perfect toma relax time"
If you are loooking foward to hace a relaxing time and a getaway this hotel is perfect for that. The view from the room was amazing, pools and beach are amazing. I dont have anything to complain abouy. Would definetly go back to this place.
K. White
"Close to the beach."
The hotel was very close to the beach. It was nice for the price we paid. Except we were disappointed the refrigerator didn't work.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Lindsey
"Nice overall"
This is a very nice hotel, we requested a light bulb since ours was out and they showed up 3 hours later when we were trying to sleep...other than that it was a good experience.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
lisa
"On the beach, nice outside facilities"
We spent 4 ngts. at the hotel. Staff were pleasant and helpful. With a little more TLC in the cleaning of rooms, such as cleaning dust off louvers on closet doors, window ledges etc., this hotel could be top notch. Carpets are old and need replacing but overall we enjoyed our stay. As mentioned, a little more attention to 'details' in the rooms would make a difference in the total experience, especially when charging an extra $10.00 fee per day per accomodation (not included in booking fee)!!!
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Great view, reasonable rates."
We had a great view of the ocean from our private balcony. The hotel was clean, but older. Reasonable price. The only negative for me was the extra cost for parking and resort fees.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Volleymom
"Weekend getaway"
Great location, friendly staff and nice room. We had a relaxing weekend.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
mike
"Nice place to stay"
Very nice hotel. The only complaint is the slow elevators. Riding once with a maintenance man, he even commented on the speed. There are two elevators, one in front and one towards the bar in the back. The hotel has 8 floors. My recommendation would be to stay on the lowest floor you can. I would definately stay here again.
4 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"cleanliness if room"
Had to ask to move to different room. Kept seeing bugs in first room we stayed.
4 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
Cristina
"Old cheap cigarette burned bed spreads"
Very small TV , no premium channels , cigarette burned bedspread that should have been thrown out 5 years ago. Expensive buffet breakfast for small selection, styrofoam coffee cups. The hotel needs an update badly .
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Disappointing"
The rating did not match the stay in my case. The hotel was nice and the room was comfortable but unclean. I cleaned a dead roach off the wall that someone had previously smashed. I then killed 2 roaches over the next couple days I saw on the floor. There was even a small roach running across the bed. Again, it looked nice on the outside but very dirty on the inside. If it were not for the lack of rooms in the area. I would have left quickly. Not worth the money at all!
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Very Quiet And No Crowds"
This is the 3rd time I've stayed there. No problems, staff is very friendly
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
CMW
"OK FOR BUSINESS"
Was very acceptable but the breakfast was overcharged and expensive.
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"Older"
Older hotel, bed was comfortable though.
4 night trip with friends Jan 14, 2015
Zachary
"One of a kind Hotel!"
It was a pleasure trip and even at this time of year it was great. The hotel was fabulous, and all of the workers were so polite. The service was good also. I have nothing to say negative about this hotel I will surely be coming back. Thank you for all of your kindness it was greatly appreciated.
7 night trip with friends Jan 14, 2015
Paula J
"Hotels.com, Thank You. Acapulco-not so much!"
I had reserved an oceanfront with two double beds. When we checked in we were given an oceanfront room with a king size bed. I went to the front desk and asked for another room. The clerk said that the only double rooms he had were ocean view, but that they could move us into an oceanfront the next morning. So the next morning came and I went to the front desk to inquire on the move to an oceanfront room. The desk clerk said that the hotel was book up for the weekend and a double room would be available Sunday. Unhappy with the response, I contacted the help desk at Hotels.com. The customer service agent was very helpful and apologetic for the inconvenience. She contacted the hotel on our behalf to see if she could find a resolution. Although the service rep was helpful, she was unable to get the hotel to budge on the room. The Hotels.com rep apologized again and then gave me a $100 credit on our next booking with Hotels.com. I am grateful that hotels.com wants to take care of their customers, despite the Acapulco Resort shrugging me off like my money and requests were not good enough. Come Sunday, there was still no oceanfront available. I know that for years Daytona has tried to reestablish itself as a vacation destination, but with "resorts" such as the Acapulco brushing off its guests in such a manner it will be a hard sell to those that come to visit this beautiful city. Hotels.com, THANK YOU for making it right. You guys have my business from now on!
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Rodney
"Nice Hotel on the Ocean"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Overall hotel was in good condition but they are a little behind on some maintenance. Price was fair - but they are a "resort" and charge a daily resort fee too. (For the most sun on your deck, get a river facing room.)
3 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
Bonnie
My wife and I had a great experience at this hotel/resort. Great room! Great price! Friendly staff! Great veiw!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Perfect! Everything I look for In a hotel! The friendliest staff with a heated outdoor pool, hot tub, bar, and ocean view.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
k3Nt0N
"Avoid this hotel at all costs"
Upon our arrival, they sent us into a room that was already occupied and didn't even apologize for having done that! They sent us to another room (we had booked a room with a kitchenette). They forgot to stock the room with plates, cups, knives, forks, and pans. We also noticed we didn't have a balcony table, so we asked for one. Seventeen hours later, it still hadn't arrived. The next day of our stay, my wife was rudely treated by the front desk personnel when she expressed difficulty finding a handicapped parking space. We regret the money we spent with them.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Awesome hotel/resort"
We had an awesome stay and will diffently be back.
2 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
TAMMY
"Great Room for the Price"
We very much enjoyed our stay. The room was rather loud, but the hotel was in great condition, has nice amenities, and the staff was amazing. We would stay here again if we return to Daytona.
5 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Pamela
"NOT TOO BAD"
Was given room key, opened up door, people were in our room. Was given another room and late check out (2pm)....housekeeping knocking at door at 11am and on till we finally left at 1:20. Room is nice, but double beds are really over-sized twins. Carpet very dirty. Some of the employees were nice.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Average hotel"
Air condition noisy bathroom fixtures broken sliding door off track
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
It's a nice place to stay the only problem was ran out of hot water
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
mom and wife
"Never going back!!!!"
It was horrible. I booked an ocean front room and I was downgraded because they messed up. The sliding door in our room was broken so we could not even enjoy the balcony. The microwave was missing along with any pots or pans so the kitchenette was useless. Customer service wasn't any better, very rude.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"personnel were not personalbe"
The rug and flooring was very dirty my room was above the exit door to the pool and it slam closed and very noisy the hotel personnel were not attentive or pleasurable
2 night trip Dec 27, 2014
"Not bad"
This hotel has a great beach view, large and nice swimming pools.. But I don't really like the clealinless of the hotels..
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice ocean view dirty room"
The entrance of the hotel and the check in attendant were very nice. The room was less than nice. The carpet was dirty, hair in the shower and the air conditioner was not working properly. I called the front desk at 1am to ask for help with the a/c. The girl at the desk told me she was new and couldn't help until the morning. I was up half the night because the air would not kick on...the fan was running, but no air!!! I would not stay here again.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Jen
"Not what was expected"
My family and I (2 adults/ 2 children) stayed at this location on Saturday 12/27/14 for 1 night while in town. The carpets were dirty, the shower was very loud and woke the children up, the sheets had hair from previous tenets and the sliding glass door was very difficult to open past half way.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Laine
"Nice Place in South Daytona"
The room was nicely decorated . The carpets are fairly worn & dirty. The beds were also worn & not super comfortable. The heater (yes heater) wasn't wor in our room & maintenance was there to fix it immediately. Housekeeping was great as far as keeping clean towels & toiletries available to us. We really didn't spend much time in the room as we were always sight seeing & on the go. The kitchenette was nice to have in the room. Overall it's a nice hotel & we'd return there for another stay as the rate was very good.
6 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"I didn't need luxury but did expect better"
Hotel location was fine. Staff at front desk were friendly and helpful. When I asked for a room recommendation, I was given 717. View of the ocean was fine but there were other problems. The deadbolt on the door didn't work. Supplies were sparse upon arrival. After a very long travel day, I got into bed only to find that it felt like the bottom sheet was full of sand. When I looked, there were large areas that looked like there was paper stuck to it, very scratchy. My son went to the front desk and got an extra sheet that I doubled to cover the scratchy sheet. As I was doing this I noticed the inner top sheet had dirty spots on it. Exhausted, I just gave up and went to sleep. When we returned to the room the next day, the beds were straightened, no sheet changes, and we couldn't find the cover sheet. The coffee pot and cups were not cleaned. About noon, we contacted the desk, were told housekeeping had left but another gent came up and put a new bottom sheet on the bed. A clean bed and bathroom aren't luxuries, thery're essentials.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Xena
"They advertized ocean view. The view was great."
I enjoyed it. The atmosphere was calm. Friendly staff.spent most of my time on the balcony watching the ocean and sea birds.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Curt
"WONDERFUL HOTEL"
Spent 4 nights there over Thanksgiving. Beautiful hotel, on a fabulous beach. A great view of the ocean from every room. The hotel staff was very friendly and extremely knowledgable about the area. Recommended great places to see sunset and restaurants. I can't wait to return.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"room was OK"
The room was OK, but small. bathroom was very small. Cleanliness was OK, but not very good. At the rate of $132, they should include free breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014