All hotels in Daytona Beach Shores, Florida, United States of America
2505 S Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach Shores, FL, 32118, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Old hotel with a cheap price"
There are 2 things I liked about this hotel: the beds were very comfortable and the staff was very nice. I was very disappointed with the cleanliness and things were falling apart/broken everywhere. The room was dirty and so were the sheets and bathrooms. When I went to put my clothes in the drawers, there were hairs in it. The pots they gave us were dirty. The coffee pot was too small for the coffee maker so we had to push up the button so the coffee would drip into the pot. The tiki bar was cash only which is so inconvenient. The bar tenders were slow, and it was rarely open. When you walked into the doors from outside, water dripped onto us from the air conditioners from the rooms above us.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
Not2Happy
"Loved it !"
My boyfriend and I stayed her for a few days . This hotel is really clean the staff is amazing !! It's right on the beach !!! I had an amazing stay I would definitely stay again !!!!!
2 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Aliya
"Just ok"
The cleanliness was up to par..... Lamps and lights didn't work properly..... They ran out of towels. But customer service was ok
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
LaTonia
"Great time!!"
My family and I had a great stay at the Acapulco hotel. Room clean. Hospitality of service, Great. Breakfast a little pricy, but still had a good selection. Pool was very clean. It was a family friendly atmosphere. The room I had was very clean, balcony very clean and enjoyable. The only thing I didn't like about room was the refrigerator. But I did use it anyway so it did not make a difference. But overall, very nice place to stay. I would and will recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Stacy
"Beach access was great, but room appeared dirty"
Room was scary, rug looked so dirty, floor in bath and kitchen also. Just had an overall feeling on being dirty. Buffet was ok for $11.00. Parking was a challenge. Good location staff Judy ok. Good price for families!
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
virginia
"okay for the money"
The staff was very pleasant but the elevator was extremely slow & over used. Thankfully , we were on the 2nd floor so took the stairs most of the time. The kitchenette was lacking - only had 1 plate, 2 bowls, 1 coffee cup, no knifes. The pool area was good, and of course, it's right on the beach so that's a plus. The property could use some sprucing up. For the money , it was okay. Don't know if I'd go back though.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Theresa
"Perfect for those on a budgeted vacay."
The hotel was a little older but the price and location to the beach was great! Never saw the Tiki bar open and the bar and grille looked empty. Maybe we weren't there at the right time. Overall great value for the price. I recommend for those on a travel budget but don't want to be disgusted by those lower end motels.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Jamal
"Nasty"
The blankets had holes in them and the tub wouldn't drain water and it was just filthy
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
jess
"Find nicer they are everywhere."
The hotel not resort is located in Daytona beach Shores. The carpet was so bad you have to always have shoes on. The pool was nice. I found food in the refrigerator. The bathroom had corrosion. They look like they are replacing somethings like lights. Beds are to small. I recleaned the room. Not worth the money. Never enough towels. Sliding doors corrosive had hard time opening them.
4 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
anita
"Nice beachfront hotel, no free breakfast"
We booked ocean view room, but actually couldn't see the ocean from the room, only if walked out to the balcony. Ocean view rooms on the right side of the hotel face a highrise condo complex, so make sure when checking in to get a room with a view on the left side of hotel. For the price and daily resort fees they charge, breakfast should be offered as complimentary, but they charge $7-8 dollars for a meal. Only one time I seen a breakfast buffet was offered for $9 at the peak of season, when hotel was fully booked. Eating out at local restaurants seems like a better option. The pool and hot tub, mini golf area was nice. Staff was well trained and courteous. The main thing: beachside was good
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Regina
"nice stay"
overnight stay with family good price good location, nice view, one small incident the a/c stop working, within in 10 mins the had someone up there and us in a new room, very professional and accommodating would stay there again
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
mike
The pictures of this hotel look beautiful but in person its not up to par. The customer service is lacking and they need more cleaning attendants. I waited around for hours for my room to be prepared. Beautiful poo and location. Overall I would stay here again but it would be my plan B.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Not bad for what you pay"
Everything was fine, that staff were friendly. The only thing I would add would be to have a bigger trash can in the room.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Aaron
"Closed To the beach"
Very good experience goog locación nice place clean enjoy next To the beach
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
paola g
"Ok Hotel on the beach."
The good stuff: Check in went fine. Our Oceanview room did have a great view. Pool and jacuzzis were fine. Seating around the pool was adequate. Beach access was amazing. Fitness center was extremely small but fine for my type of workout. Room bathroom was fine. The not so good stuff: The kitchen was ridiculous. There was one small pot, one pan, a couple of glasses, a few bent up pieces of silverware...it felt dirty and not somewhere I would want to cook a meal. In fact, cooking a meal wasn't really even possible. The carpet was disgusting. I would not let my kids put anything on the floor and definitely would not let them sit on it. The balcony was for hanging wet clothes....I would not relax out there. The AC unit puddled water all over the balcony. It also smelled musty inside the room. Filters definitely needed to be changed. Parking was limited...very tough to park a minivan. Lots of unauthorized vehicles in the lot. Tough to find a space. When I asked the front desk if they towed...they said only after 11pm. But that wasn't really the case. In the mornings there were vehicles everywhere in non-parking spaces. The breakfast buffet did not look very appetizing but I did not taste it. Overall I would give it 2.5 Stars because of the killer location mostly. Would I recommend it to my friends? Probably not.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
Jeannie
"Decent close to beach, side balcony vs ocean front"
Somewhat misleading about the balcony. Could see beach ok just not the view expected.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
lisa
will definitly go back
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Marilyn
"Beach view hotel room"
Beach view hotel room we couldn't even see the beach but we had a view on the road and traffic. The sliding glass door in the patio was broken. The refrigerator was not getting cold so we just used the cooler the whole time. Paper thin walls as well could hear our neighbors very clearly.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Overall nice. Rooms clean and housekeeping staff was VERY nice. Elevators very slow,and parking was limited.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
nice location
"Acapulco Hotel in Daytona"
Sorry to say that we wouldn't stay again. The hotel is old and our room and bathroom were dirty. We had cigarette burns in our sheets and blankets, the lights in the bathroom were covered with cobwebs and dust, the sliding door to the balcony was broken. There was Moldy grout in the bathroom and rusted old furniture on the balcony. Slow elevators and not enough parking. The only thing going for it was the fact that it is ocean front.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Good hotel for families on budget"
We needed a place to lay our heads for one night due to being in town for family event. I knew it was an old hotel and it met my expectations. Shows a lot of wear and tear. Elevators are small and slow. Pool and outdoor area were fine-they fill every space outside . Saw a lot of happy kids including ours. Beachfront which was cool. Unfortunately A1A is terribly loud at times and our room was less comfortable because of it -you will also hear any conversations in the hallway. Overall for the $ I'm fine with the room. Staff is friendly -free parking:)
amy
"Right on the beach, friendly staff!"
The hotel is located right on the beach, older but clean and quaint! Quite a packed house. 2 elevators that are slow moving. I requested a lower floor which ended up being the 'pet' floor. Wasn't an issue, but was a little worried about what was on the carpet in our room. Our room was nice. Small kitchenette, ocean view, balcony over looking the pool area. It rained some, so we were forced to the go the bar. (ha!) Ed the bartender was adorable, friendly and very sociable. The staff was all very nice, needed help w/the tv and maintenance was there in an instant. The restaurant looked nice but we didn't eat there. Room was decent, had some peeling paint on the ceiling but no big deal. It's a beach hotel! We had plenty of room, had a great time. Large pool, decent hot tub, shuffle board, across the street from a pizza parlor, putt putt golf and a tattoo/piercing shop. We enjoyed ourselves, will definitely be back!!
Kellie
"On the beach, good experience."
Room was nice, staff friendly, oceanfront hotel. Pool was nice and cleaned daily. Housekeeping staff and front desk staff friendly.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Looked nicer in the pictures"
Maybe we just had bad luck during our stay, but I won't try again. Only one elevator was working, which was very tiny. Door to the balcony wasn't working. The bar and grill was closed for a private party during our entire stay. The parking situation was completely ridiculous! Spaces were small and not enough parking! At least the rooms were clean.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"I won't be back, sorry."
Check in time is 4 and they mean 4. Not going to let you in any earlier. Maybe they are understaffed. There was a very loud motor for about an hour, not good for beach time. One elevator was broken, and someone took the sign off. People got stuck in there and the other elevator was very slow. We were on second floor so we used the stairs but boy did they smell bad. One of the lights in the bathroom burnt out. They didn't even notice when they cleaned the room. The beds were great and the room felt clean. Pool is in the sun all day and that's awesome. When we checked out, I almost walked into the meeting to tell them, I won't be back.
2 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Enjoyed my time there. No problems what so ever. Will stay again
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Hotel of horror"
It was horrible.. From the time we arrived there were issues with the room type. I was supposed to have ocean view and they put me on the side with a partial view. They said it had to be listed as a ocean front and not ocean view which is confusing. There were roaches in my room. Really needs updating. There were water spots in the ceiling from leaks. The aircondition was leaking and smelled like urine. The elevators were small and kept breaking down. Upon checking out, was advised that I couldn't switch my payment method and pay by cash. I was advised that once you check in, the amount automatically comes out of the method of payment on file. I've never heard of this because every hotel I have gone to will allow you to pay at the end of your stay by whichever method you like.. I will never ever go here again and will not refer anyone either. And they didn't even offer free breakfast for the price nor do they have dinner and they have a restaurant which was weird..
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
dalesk
"Awesome beach, hotel needs major renovation"
The beach is beautiful, and the pool overlooks the beach. There'should a food truck right there on the beach and someone who sells beach hair rentals. The hotel is really poor. Theven stairwell smelled like vomit the entire stay. The elevators are tiny. We waited 15 minutes for an elevator because each one that stopped was full. The room smelled really mildew-y, and the hotel needs major repairs. I would really recommend staying somewhere else. The bed was comfortable.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Shana
really enjoyed the stay, loved the music by the pool
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
carolyn
"Nice Pool and Great Staff"
This hotel would be really great if they would just take some time to renovate the facilities. The staff was excellent, cannot say enough about their courtesy, friendliness, and professionalism. They were very attentive and even gave my Chihuahua a little treat. They do accept pets and the fee is minimal. They even upgraded me to a kitchenette so I could get a better view. Unfortunately, their rooms are in desperate need of paint and overall refreshment. The room was basically clean but things were in disrepair. It was okay since I was only spending one night but for long-term I would probably choose another hotel. They were conveniently right on the beach with a wonderfully large pool so that was great. They also have a children's pool and hot tub which was nice. The pool area could use some painting as well but overall it was an okay hotel to stay.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Sheryl
"Never again"
Room smelled horrible! Carpet was filthy and disgusting to walk barefoot on. Very outdated and didn't feel clean like it should be. TV didn't work correctly and phone didn't work properly either. Wifi didn't work.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"By the beach."
Nice hotel on the beach. Friendly staff.
3 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
mark
"We will be back...."
It was our double birthday celebration mini getaway. We live in Central Florida near lakes but every now and then we need an ocean "fix". We have stayed at Acapulco in the past with good memories so we booked an ocean front room for this staycation. Our top floor room was clean and comfortable. The hotel itself was quiet despite the many guests we saw around. People were having a good time, including us. LAURA at the front desk was exceptional and met all of our expectations. There is no "free" breakfast; the Cafe had a limited but sufficient menu. We also enjoyed cocktails at the Tiki bar. Note: the outdoor sitting area could use a bit of sprucing/cleaning up. The ocean front view was just what we needed! See photos of the view from our room during the day and at sunrise. Nice!
2 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Catherine
"Not a good experience"
At first it was ok. Once we got into the room star unpacking my daughter went to the bathroom and star yelling there was a roach on the sink . Then I went to take a shower another cockroach coming out of the shower it was disgusting. The sheets and bedcovers smell like very old and dirty. Will never go back to that hotel. However the front desk lady was very good and the partial view was not bad.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Shame shame"
So we got there at about 5. The lady at the counter was very unorganized. The hotel smelled rank. Like cigarettes. Then went to the room and it smelled. Don't forget about the 9.95 resort fee. The breakfast that as advertised wasn't opened. The staff was awesome. Took 2 hours to bring us a Plunger. No game room as advertised. Parking spots stinks. And the water dripping for the ac vents are rediculous.
2 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2015
"Dated but OK"
The location was great and so was the service. The room was nice. The bathroom was very outdated and could have used some repair.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Nice place. Will return
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Barry J
"Great lobby and beach access, terrible rooms."
dirty sheets, even after ordering new sets. towels dirty. worn and dirty carpet. dirt in corner of bathroom floor. elevator too small and too slow. key did not work upon arriving, moved from 8th floor oceanview to 2nd floor parking lot view. after a couple of days that key didn't work.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Dean and Lynn
"Loudest Air Conditioner in the History of A/C"
If you don't want to sleep all night due to a noisy A/C unit, sleep here. It rattled all night, about every ten minutes or so when it turned on. Also be aware of the 11$ "resort fee" they charge you when you check in. I would avoid this place for any future visits.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Gregory
"Awesome"
Very nice Hotel was clean and very busy but they managed to take care of every one
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Carlos
"A Great Hotel/Resort On The Beach!"
We stayed at this hotel/resort 2 years ago for 4 nights and were very pleased with all the accommodations. This year we returned for 7 nights and were in no way disappointed. The Acapulco Hotel & Resort is a great place to stay. The hotel staff are friendly and always very helpful, they all seem to enjoy their jobs and are more than willing to help out and serve. Our side room was on the 7th floor and had a good view of the ocean and beach, and adjacent hotels along the beach. Our room was clean and modern (i.e., flat screen TV, microwave, small but accommodating refrigerator). The in-room coffee maker worked well and the provided coffee packets tasted great! Our beds were very comfortable. The bathroom was always kept clean by the staff every morning. Our only complaint is that we really had only one electrical outlet to use for re-charging our laptop, tablets and phones. The other outlets were used for lamps, microwave, refrigerator, and TV. There simply weren't enough outlets. We will return to this hotel/resort in the future and highly recommend the Acapulco Hotel & Resort to others.
7 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"Really nice place except the bar hours"
Hotel condition, staff and location were amazing! We are going back next month for a few days. Only disappointment was the bars... The one indoors closed at 9 and the tiki hut poolside bar closed even earlier
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Daytona May 2015"
Hotel was very nice. Employees were great. Room was clean though very warm when we arrived. Only issue was the elevator is extremely slow and one day one of the two elevators was broken.
5 night family trip May 15, 2015
Cristina
"Nice oceanfront room"
We had an amazing view of the ocean. The pool was also clean and very nice. Literally right on the beach. Our oceanfront room was spacious and even had a kitchenette. We saved money by cooking in our room. Plenty of towels and clean room. Worth the price!
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
"our family getaway"
we loved your hotel and would definitely recommend it to others. we were there for 3 nights and everything was clean and comfortable. I really enjoyed the balcony for the view. next time we will ask to get a room on ocean view side so we can see the ocean better and other than having to wait for clean towels everything was awesome and we will be staying there again.
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
SHERRY
"I have stayed at this hotel for the last few years"
The staff is great they are trying. The faciltities are old and have continued to decline. Mold in the bathrooms and around the room, Carpeting is very dirty. The outside perimeters of the building is crumbling. We pulled the sheets and mattress covers off to see stains from other individuals. The grounds are not maintained ie: trees, cement walkways are broken up. Pool is crumbling on the inside and some sort of film is on top of the water. The kitchen area does not have pots pans and utilities as promised. This hotel/resort use to be great. It isad to see it's decline.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
Grandma
"The Perfect Hideaway..."
Have stayed here in the past & it is the perfect hideaway from Main St..The single most Problem the Acapulco has with their Hotel is----- the Double Beds have got to Go in the Oceanfront rooms????--- Also need BLACKOUT CURTIANS IN ROOMS.. Everything else is well taken care of, PERFECT...
3 night trip May 28, 2015
Keith
"First Time"
Place is nice, parking is tight, nothing to do at hotel a night. Will go back for a peaceful vacation.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
G
"Everything was nice"
This was a lovely hotel. clean and nice I have no complaints at all. The staff was so friendly and so helpful!!
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Sparkledaisy
"Our new home away from home"
Everyone there was very friendly, our room was perfect and very clean. My husband and I feel like we found a diamond in the ruff. We are looking forward to our next stay.
4 night family trip May 26, 2015