All hotels in Reno, Nevada, United States of America
140 Court Street, Reno, NV, 89501, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good, clean room"
The room was very clean and included a stove, microwave, coffee maker, small fridge, dishes, and what you'd need if you're staying for a few days or more in a timeshare. Bathroom was a little small and placement of sink/countertop/toilet wasn't very good but it was acceptable. Area in front of building was nice and historic but area behind it was a little sketchy. Parking can be challenging especially if you have a big vehicle and there's no room in front. Service was good and it appeared that this place was remodeled. Resort fee was very low compared to big casinos that regularly fleece us with these ridiculous fees for things we don't use. I'd stay there again.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
"One nighter"
Not a bad place to stay if you looking for somewhere to rest your head for the night after a little gambling.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Nice hotel close to downtown"
Great experience. Friendly staff, walking distance to downtown. Very clean, great amenities. Especially common area with pool and ping pong. Would stay again.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
sara
"The staff should warn you about the heating issue"
It is very close to the casinos and river. Good location.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Quick get away"
Close distance to casinos, equipped with everything needed if you prefer to cook while on vacation which is a plus. Turned on the heater the first night, my husband and I both woke up with sore throats. One of the elevators were not working which of course was the one I needed to get to room assigned to us. Wall as very thin so continued to hear everyones conversation especially when people came in during the middle of the night. Had to turn the tv on just to tune out the loud conversations. Unfortunately, I went on a quick get away from the kids for the weekend and lucky me, had a crying baby next door and loud drunk people on the other side.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Mrs. D.
"Cosmetics conceal poor quality"
would not stay there again. Uncomfortable bed. thin walls. Building has settled resulting in doors that do not fit properly. Stairway to parking garage is wobbly. TV has low definition and there was no channel guide in the room. Shower sprayed water on the ceiling and was stuck on a hard jet stream.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Roger
"Nice hotel/Timeshare"
We had a mini vacation reunion and stayed at this hotel it was cheaper then the big name casinos and very well worth the money. It was a short walking distance to the casinos and restraunts, and our visitors that came by also gave good compliments on the room we all loved it!
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Marlene
"Nice hotel/Timeshare"
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Marlene
Pictures on the website is not what they look like. Very deceiving
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Close to my work"
It is good for extended stay and prise is good. Close to downtown Reno . I like it.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
fernando
"It's Reno...what did you expect"
Overall, this hotel is exactly worth as much as you will pay for it. Nothing fancy but is clean and very convenient to downtown and the casinos. The surrounding neighborhood between the hotel and downtown aren't sketchy, so it made for nice walking even at night. I don't know about the other direction. The room was clean but I found the bed too soft - I woke up with a stiff neck that hurt so bad it brought tears to my eyes all day. The staff was friendly if not particularly helpful - mostly they couldn't really provide recommendations and when I called the front desk to ask if they had toothpaste available because we had forgotten ours. they said no (I found this surprising because I have been able to get this at other hotels). Neither one of these really affected our stay or the rating.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Fooled by pictures"
This was one of the worst ever. Arrived and check-in was ok. Got in the room and almost had to kick the door in then slam it to close it. Nothing major so we turn on the air to cool off the room for when we return from sight seeing. Return after a couple of hours and the room was a SAUNA. Called the front desk for assistance and was told that there was no air just heat with thermostat on cool or heat. Asked for a room with AC and was told ok, I'm still waiting for that cooler room. No call back, no room service to make bed or clean the bathroom. Don't let the picutires fool you.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
LJLAWRNNCE
"Nice close to downtown and river walk"
Staff friendly overall rooms clean. The kitchenette well stocked. The bathroom the wallpaper had been removed but walls not painted just left.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
RRD
Maintenance of building is its biggest downfall. There was a leak in the hallway which almost had me wanting to run away. The room however clean comfortable and suited my needs. Restful night, however given the number of families I was awoken rather early by laughing kids - not a huge deal. The young girl at checkin was nice, the older man was rude and made a fuss out of a 15 minute early checkin! The outside could be cleaned a bit more, but all and all not bad for $50.00!
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
Lou
"Perfect for the price"
Walking distance to everything. It was fine for the price and doesn't smell like smoke, unlike all the casinos.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
"Good when in a pinch"
My friend had her wedding during a weekend. Her place was too cramped to get all of us ready. So I purchased a 2 night stay. That morning was chaos, but because of the extra room and additional kitchen, everything went fine. If we didn't have that nice hotel room, we would have been in major trouble. The bathroom was a little cramped but everything else had a lot of room. The pool area was lovely (heated), and the sauna was very nice. It was a very nice place to stay in Reno when you don't want to be in a smelly casino!
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
"Nice quiet part of Reno."
Very friendly staff, convenient location, nice accommodation's, very quiet, and clean.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
rebecca
"nice hotel"
It was smaller than I expected but it was nice, it was fully furnished with pots, pans, glasses, silver ware, microwave, stove and refrigerator.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"did not want to .leave"
loved it looking forward to return
2 night trip Jan 3, 2014
pat
"No frills but comfortable with nice amenities"
It was the last room we could find on line on New Years Eve. Rented a studio. Wish I had known about heated indoor swimming pool and gym I would have packed accordingly. Furnishings were a bit tattered but comfortable. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend to anyone looking for a comfortable no frills room closed to the action in Reno, Nevada
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Don and Angela
"Clean enough..."
and although one of the towels smelled like cigarette for some reason. However, for the price I paid, I really can't complain- it was a great deal. The one room suites have everything you need including pots, dishes, even a toaster and blender. It also has two bathrooms. Also close enough to walk to downtown and the kids really enjoyed the heated indoor pool.
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2013
JV
"All around great place to stay!"
In town for a show and decided to splurge on a suite. Great location walking distance to the casinos and a great breakfast spot (Peg's) plus there was a pool table and ping pong table to enjoy. Will stay here again!
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Amber
"Perfect option for families"
Room was perfect for our short stay with our little one. Private kitchen was very useful. Service was excellent. Will definitely stay here again when I travel to Reno
2 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Kranti
"Okay for the Price"
The stay would have been more enjoyable if the bed was larger and the walls connecting the rooms were thicker, preferably sound proof. 3 stars at best.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2013
MWilliams
"The Truth"
Traveled with another 30 year old female for a leisure trip. Wasn't far from downtown. Down street. Rooms were convient because if the kitchen. Had everything you need to live basically. However!!!! Shower was so small you can't turn around , and the walls are super thin . If you are a smoker ask for a balcony! This is a non smoking hotel. They have a little game room downstairs. Little pool table , little pong pong Xbox etc. they let us go in there late night so that was cool. I'd stay again just because of the kitchen and little table and couch. Very roomy. Very affordable. Clean too. Oh and the layout of this hotel was weird. It's going to take a few times to figure out where your at and going.
2 night business trip Nov 27, 2013
Trisha
"Left me cold"
First of all I came here to take my child to the heated pool, which I was told was not heated upon arrival. I put in my reservation notes that the REASON I chose the hotel was to take my kid to the pool, but nobody let me know that the pool was broken. The room was already paid for and the front desk staff offered no refund, so we were stuck. And I wasn't sure where I could get a quick reservation anyway, as I am a person who plans ahead of time. I thought we could at least have a pleasant evening in the room, but the room was nearly as cold as the pool. In fact, the whole property seems a bit cold...even the game room, where we didn't want to stay for more than a few minutes while wearing winter coats. Inside our room we cranked up the heat, and the heat flowed out briefly....after a few minutes, turning to cold air. By adjusting it every few minutes I could get it to blow some warm air occasionally, but we had to wear jackets all evening. I turned the heat up ALL THE WAY before bed, as we shivered into the blankets. I was worried that if it started working we woud wake up sweaty and miserable, but we woke up at 60 degrees, still shivering.
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
"Clean, Comfortable and Friendly"
This is a great place 2 blocks from the casinos - clean, quiet, very comfortable beds, completely equipped kitchen, balcony and amenities of indoor heated pool, outdoor BBQ area, pool table and more.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
greta
"Roomy, but not comfy :-("
We traveled with 3 young kids, so they were excited to go out to the heated pool..not very well heated. My boys' teeth were chattering all night after that. The room temp was far too warm (80?) and the thermostat did not work. The beds were great to sit on, but terrible to try and sleep. Aside from those issues, the room was spacious (except the bathroom) Having a full kitchen was awesome. And the idea of the dvd players in each room was great, kids watched movies while thawing out after the 'heated' pool.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Supermom
"Within walking distance"
We had to request minor repairs upon arrival - left and by the time we got back, they were done. Loved the location. Walking distance to all casinos but away from the loud motorcycle noise. Not sure how it works but no services for cleaning room. We requested a queen bed, they said we had one, but it was the smallest queen I have seen.
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2013
"Great place."
Great place. I will stay here the next time I am in Reno. I recommend it very highly for a very comfortable, convenient to all areas around Reno, and a very quiet room.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2013
Jp
"Good location for access to the Reno Air Races."
I have stayed in many places around Reno over the last 22 years of coming to Reno for the Air Races. This place was close to the freeway, very clean, very quite, a bit of an older hotel, but very well maintained. I would recommend it to anyone coming to Reno for vacation. I will stay at this location again. It worked out great.
12 night family trip Sep 7, 2013
J.P.
"Hot August Nights !"
We stayed at this hotel while we were in Reno for Hot August Nights. It was quiet and comfortable and very close to all the action. We could walk to all the Downtown events and it was easy to drive to all the others. The room was excellent with its little kitchen so we could self cater
3 night romance trip Aug 7, 2013
Robin and Lizzie
"Near the River Walk"
Who designed this building? Strange layout but you have to figure it out. Close to the River Walk and concerts in the park just a stroll away. Restaurants, movie theater close by.
2 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
"In the center of downtown Reno"
This hotel would probably be o.k. if one's goal was to be close to the downtown casinos. However, it was a bit shabby, and the shower was incredibly tiny.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
"Clean and comfortable"
Wish we could check in earlier, doesn't allow enough time before the event we have traveled down to attend.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"not a good neighbor hood, we were facing alley bad"
The neighbor hood wasn't in a good area, we faced an alley and is was scary. We heard strange noises all night. On other hand, the place was very clean, nice room with balcony. Did used the pool.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Jan
"Great when you need nice and quiet time."
I did have a good time. The hotel was not bad at all. The staff was just a bit siff but overall it was a agreable stay. I just didn't like the fact that we had to call for extra dinerware because if the room was ready for 4 people then we shouldn't need to call for that and same for the toilet paper! Otherwise, the swimming pool was warm the place was clean but not the toilets next to the pool that was a downer. I would definitely go back and recommend it though. The hotel is located downtown, the movie theater is close by that was great, Walmart and other stores not too far for shoppers like me. Overall? Good.
3 night family trip Mar 29, 2013
"A/C Issues!"
We stayed at the Reno location for 3 nights. The front desk staff was uneducated and couldn't give any answers to our questions. The a/c in our room did not work....I complained 3 times and never got any relief! That affected the whole weekend! I loved the room size & amenities, but without air, it wasn't worth the money we spent! I was told by the night staff that he "would take care of us" for the inconvenience. That never happened. I emailed the hotel and they never got back to me.
3 night trip May 24, 2013
"Family Friendly Hotel"
Reno's annual Memorial Day weekend basketball tournament attracts kids from all over the country, with most of them packed into Circus Circus. For a more pleasant stay, we always opt for Legacy Resort, since there are so many more accomodations tailored towards families and kids. The best thing is a full kitchen, since we get tired of eating out with young energetic kids. The next best thing is having a heated indoor pool and game room with pool tables. Usually, we are able to book the 1 bedroom, so we can have privacy and the kids can have the living room area. On this visit however, the rooms were all booked up, except for a studio. So, we enjoyed a corner studio on the very top floor, which had a nice view of the Truckee River and the park. Being in walking distance from the river and park is definitely a plus for our family, as we are outdoors-type people who need to run around on the playground, basketball courts, tennis courts and open areas. Also, we enjoy walking along the river promenade, with all of the art installations and waterfalls and restaurants/pubs. It is always refreshing and beautiful. With the movie theatre right across the river from us, we caught a show in between basketball games. Even thought the entire hotel was overtaken by baskball players and families, we didn't feel crowded at all. There were so many activities for the kids to do. I might mention that Legacy has done a great job of renovating the entire place, including the game room
Other trip May 28, 2013
Cindy
"Never again!!!"
Run down, outdated, air conditioning was broken, bathroom was very small and in poor condition, neighborhood was run down.
Other trip May 4, 2013
"Not a great choice"
We stayed at the Legacy with a large group spread over many rooms.Price seemed affordable and the pictures weren't bad.Positives:room was spacious,kitchenette not fancy but clean and adequate,bathroom had newer fixtures,recently painted,free wi-fi worked.Cons:limited "free parking",an absolute maze to find your room,not logical at all. Our room was on the top floor overlooking an alley (ick).VERY uncomfortable double bed (why not a queen or king?),old bedspread, blankets,etc.Only 2 towels provided,no maid service (a fact NOT mentioned on Expedia or website) so if you stay for 3 nights like we did,and cook,and no instructions on where to throw things away... things can get ripe in the room.Walls were thin and noises carried. Also, not in the best part of town. Worst thing was the A/C, or lack thereof. The first night was very warm, and being on the top floor facing west,room was hot.We turned on the A/C and although the fan was loud, nothing came out. We told the front desk and they said they would check. Next day, same thing.. an even more uncomfortable night. Also, no windows, just your sliding glass door which we did not feel comfortable leaving open all night.Told the front desk again. They said that there had a been a "cooler problem" (?) but it was fixed.That night, it sort of worked, but at 2AM, it started pumping out HOT air.The room was a furnace.When we checked out and mentioned it again, they said they could waive our "resort fee".Seriously? Never again.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
R.L. G.
Hotels.com booked me a room that did not accomadate the amount of people in our party but Legacy's manager had a solution immediately. The only thing thats i didnt like was there was no maid service during our stay since they are also a timeshare. We had to go get fresh towels and toilet paper at the front desk.
Other trip Apr 26, 2013
Annabelle
"Better than I thought"
First of all we were upgraded when checking in...so much better for us. The rooms aren't cleaned until 4th day full day of stay, which we missed by a day. We were already aware. We did receive clean towels when requested. No big deal because we were at a volleyball tournament for 6-7 hours a day. It seemed like a very safe area. We could walk to several food establishments. The staff are very helpful and friendly.
4 night trip Apr 19, 2013
The a/c in the room very loud, other than that it was a pleasant stay. Very close to the casinos. No room internet but they said will have it this summer.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
Monica
"Great for a long stay with kids!"
This hotel has some good and some bad. The parking areas are small and you have to walk through the parking garage to get to the pool. The hallways have an unpleasant smell and need paint. The room was tiny, but clean. The rooms have full kitchens that are stocked with basic cooking utensils. What made this stay enjoyable were the things at the hotel. The game room was well stocked with family-type games and plenty of movies. Rooms had their own DVD player so family movie night was fun. The pool was warm and comfortable. The mini-golf course was a bit disappointing, but it was free. There was no breakfast that I was aware of unless you cooked your own in the room. I felt overall the hotel was a bit of a disappointment for the value, but was still enjoyable.
Other trip Mar 29, 2013
"Not worth the price"
No hot water and the locks on the doors did not work. Could not get into the room. The only good thing was the convenience of having the extra room am bathroom for the amount of people we had staying. Parking was awful. Hope u r driving a very small car.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
Stacy
"Great Reno spot!"
We loved our room- spacious, clean, and perfect with a full kitchen to utilize. The surrounding neighborhood was funky downtown, near the river and several unique restaurants and bars. The only issue here is the access to rooms- it was easiest for us to climb four sets of stairs close to our room rather than take the elevator on the other side of the building. But we liked the work-out. Staff was very helpful, especially Oscar the maintanence guy- he readied the outdoor grill for us and was a very pleasant addition to the experience. We would return!
4 night trip Mar 19, 2013
"home away from home"
I always stay at this resort i love the service and the full kitchen it's like home away from home.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
Tee
Great place we are happy.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2013
Igor
"family fun"
I book 2 rooms in this hotel on the last weekend of February, 2013. Each of our room is one bedroom suite with 2 bathrooms. The kichen area and family room are seperated from the bedroom. The sofa could converted to a bed for my mom in different room for her to read at night without disturbing other sleepers. Our family enjoy the spacious room and its facility. The indoor swimming pool is heated and clean with towles. The sauna is clean and not too hot like most sauna in the fitness centers. We cook and ate together in one room. There was just enough everything for everybody. One draw back from this hotel is they do not have maid clean your room everyday. They said they only offer cleaning room in the middle of your stay if you book with them four or more nights. We were so busy with other fun activities in the area so we didn't stay in the room long. The best brunch buffet we had was in Peppermill casino. With about $24.00/adult, and $13/kid like most buffet in the area price, they had king crab leg, crab, stead, prime rib, sausage, eggs, fish and lots of other items except sushi. They provided good service and offered champagn.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013