All hotels in Overland Park, Kansas, United States of America
6100 College Blvd, Overland Park, KS, 66211, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

Great pool
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Delicious food
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Uncomfortable
The hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Comfortable but overpriced"
We enjoyed our stay and the room and bed were comfortable. We were disappointed, however, that the room did not include a mini frig and they were very skimpy on the towels. Also, there was ample covered parking but it was made available only if you used valet parking. Overpriced for room and services compared to other hotels available in area.
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Elaine
"Great Stay!"
We had a pleasurable experience from check-in to check-out. We arrived early and were given access to our rooms. The staff was very friendly and accommodating! The rooms were clean, comfortable and quiet.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"wonderful getaway"
Just a weekend getaway. Great location for shopping and food. Will absolutely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Nice place to stay....busy place due to being next to convention center. Tried to take a nap after being up almost 24 hours but doors from other rooms are easily heard (loud).
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Mattie
very comfortable
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Richelle
I stay 2 nights
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Bewekt
Disappointed, that summarizes my experience. A few things: during the check-in process, their system was not accepting credit cards. They told me it was an issue with my cards - I tried three different cards, from different brands and still did not work. I called all credit card companies and all of them told me my cards were working just fine and they hadn't gotten any authorization request. Ok, I left a $50 deposit for incidentals as the stay had been paid online already. Moving on, while I was waiting for the check-in process, I overhead one guest complaining about too much noise, as if there was some sort of remodeling going on at the hotel. The receptionist just replied "none that I am aware of" and since the guest was leaving, the conversation ended there. To my surprise when I step in my room at the 14th floor, what did I her? Banging noise coming from upstairs, as if someone was using a hammer, in addition to noise from a power drill. So in the end there was some sort of remodeling going on and the receptionist had simply booked me a room around it, just after she heard a guest complaint. So there I go again, back to the reception to ask them to move me to a quieter room. Which they did right away. And all of this hassle with my newborn soon going back and forth, waiting to finally settle in.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Orlando Artur
"It's all about Guest"
You guys need to give the guest free Wi-Fi in the room
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Willie
"good place 2 stay"
Would stay again pricey but worth it
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
warren
"Great weekend in Kansas City!"
We were there on business but the location of the hotel made it an easy trip to The Plaza and surrounding restaurants and shopping centers. Our room was spacious, clean and away from the elevators. The restaurant breakfast buffet was reasonably priced and very good. We would definitely stay there again on another visit to Kansas City.
2 night business trip May 23, 2015
Jan
Beautiful hotel and room, very comfy. One drawback was room temp, we couldn't adjust the thermostat below 65. Normally this is not a problem but the room was very stuffy and humid. The thermostat did little to cool the space.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Nice hotel!
Easy check in, beautiful surroundings, friendly staff. Parking was a little difficult, gave up on valet parking after waiting and opted for self park. Hard to get a space. Cllub floor and room was nice, great amenities! Free drinks made it easy to grab a water. Location was easy to find.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Very nice Overland Park area hotel"
Check in was quick and friendly. The room was large, clean and very nice. Beds were large (queen) and comfortable. Overall our stay was uneventful and the hotel was perfect for our needs. It's a very busy hotel but they manage the flow of guests quite well.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Old equipment. So old. Very disappointed
1 night business trip May 15, 2015
"It is good but still pricy if you compare"
my stay was good but didn't spend much time in the hotel
1 night trip May 15, 2015
"Lovely Hotel in Overland Park Kansas"
Great location for Overland Park. This hotel boasts a mini Sheraton Starbucks for the morning and a classy upscale bar for the evening. The bar has typical beverages and a solid selection of wines including premium bottles.
Other trip May 9, 2015
Blythe
"Rude staff"
The staff at check in were rude and unfriendly, when asked about where our room or elevator staff rolled their eyes and just pointed. Didn't tell us where anything was in the hotel. I am use to them tell a quick where the pool or dining area. Just very unfriendly
Other trip May 4, 2015
jen
"disappointed"
I expected more from Sheraton. Our room was actually rather disappointing. WiFi was $7/person. The room was no larger than less expensive hotels, the sheets had apparently been ironed then folded which left folks creases in them which was quite annoying. The blanket make a rustling sound every time it was moved. There was no microwave or mini fridge.the bathtub was not jetted and was very small. We won't be going back.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Emily
"Great hotel and extra clean!!"
Great room. Very clean.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Its a very nice hotel...they have everything you can possibly want.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Sean
"short and sweat"
it was a short trip but room and all the hotel amenities were very good
3 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Disappointment at Sheraton"
We went to check in at 5pm and our room was not ready! We had to get a different room. Very disappointing!!! Poorly organized.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
We had a great time. A little disappointed that the hot tub was not working
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Judie
Checking in was a breeze. Clean room... good price... good location
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Nice stay, but short on "extras""
We were there for one night for a convention at the OPCC. Staff and facilities were very nice and convenient. The "pluses" were a little short of expectations. No refrigerator, lack of free wifi, basic single-serve coffee pot, and a self-serve laundry facility were missed. There was also no option for dining or c-store retail within walking distance other than the on-site restaurant.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"great"
The easy chair arm rest had cracks and was either discolored or dirty not sure.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Sheraton Never Disappoints"
A one night stay around Thanksgiving, hotel is beautiful and in a great location. Room was large, plenty of amenities. Access to parking was a bit confusing, but not too much of a hassle.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Barry
"Super helpful staff"
Great location for business meetings in the Overland area
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"Good place to stay the night."
Overall great stay.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"enjoyed our stay"
The hotel was great. I was nervous about our arrival when I saw a convention going on with a bunch of little girls running around. I figured we'd hear them running up and down the halls all night; however the hotel posted a very courteous sign at the elevators about quiet gotta staying at 10pm. The hotel is on the outskirts of KC but we didn't have any trouble getting anywhere. Located in a business district made us feel saver then some hotels we've stayed at before. Definitely will be staying at Sheraton hotels again.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Holiday reunion"
Never disappointed with our stay here, and we have had several.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Lesa
"Great place to celebrate and relax"
My newly disabled daughter celebrating her 33rd birthday. She loves this hotel and LOVES the breakfast. It once again surpassed our expectations.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"nothing to complain."
Room was clean and staff was nice. Location was perfect for my business. There are a lot of decent restaurants and coffee shops in 5 minutes.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
c
"Nice hotel, but I won't stay here again. Ever."
Stopped over here on our way home from the Thanksgiving holiday. Hotel was nice and was very comfortable other than a few rowdy guests in the hallway at 3 to 4 am in the morning. I did have one inexcusable problem with this facility though. It's a 20 floor building - making entry/exit rather dependent on elevators. That in and by itself isn't a problem per se, but since the staff is completely comfortable disabling the elevators for 15 or so minutes to assist some guests (at the expense of all the other guests), I will never stay here again. Someone's health or safety could have been compromised by this policy, and the front desk had no qualms about telling me that I should just wait until they finished servicing other guests and then they'd re-enable the elevators for the other guests use.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
greg
"Room doors way too noisy when opening and closing."
Room doors opening/ closing are all you can hear all night long as guests enter/ leave their rooms.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Clean room, but dissapointing stay."
Staff was friendly and professional. Plenty of parking, but taking 2 different elevators to get to parking lot is annoying. There were only 2 thin, small towels which seems like a petty place to cut corners. You have to pay $4.95 for a night of WiFi, which is ridiculous for an upscale hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Ashley
"Nice hotel on great location"
Room was very clean. Club loung was nice. Good place to kill some time as well as the bar by the lobby.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Ahmed
"Amazing hotel, great stay"
Wonderful staff, clean, extremely well put together, and it was in a very nice area, about a 20 minute drive from anything you'd need to see in KC. My only complaint was the air conditioner didn't seem to be working, and wouldn't blow cold. We were only in the room a total of 4 hours so I didn't bring this up to the staff, but I'm sure it would have been addressed had I done so.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Josh
"This hotel was close to everything."
I always enjoy staying at the Sheraton Overland Park Hotel. The hotel is about 10-15 minutes away from the Plaza and it's about 15 minutes away from Legends. My wife and I call this hotel old reliable because it's priced fairly and is an incredible hotel.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Cori
"Nice hotel, good location, reasonable price"
Our stay was nice. The hotel is close to Town Center and a short drive or cab ride to the Plaza so there is a lot to do in the area. The price of the hotel compared to hotel costs at the Plaza make it well worth staying a bit further out and paying for a cab. We visited the hot tub and indoor pool during our stay which were both very clean and in good condition. The room was a little smaller than others I've been in, but it was also clean and in good condition.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"AMAZING!!!"
amazingly luxiurious
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Tammy
"Very nice"
The hotel is lovely, plenty of parking, and the room was clean. Our television wasn't working properly when we arrived, so we notified the front desk and it was fixed before we returned from dinner. Our only issue was when we went down to the bar later that evening to order desserts, we had to chase down a waitress just to get a menu and then waited for quite a while to be noticed and have our order taken.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Theron
"A nice retreat"
We decided to take a last minute trip to get out of town & there were only 3 hotels available since it was Nascar weekend. I am glad this one was the one we picked. The view was amazing from the 17th floor & the room itself was beautiful. Also, the club was a nice touch & the breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Melissia
"Return Customer"
We stay at the Sheraton Overland Park Hotel whenever we are in town for a Nascar race, as it is very clean, comfortable and in a good location. The rooms are very sound proof and we never hear our neighbors. Overland Park is a fun area with lots of good shopping and restaurants.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Pam
"Great but extra charges."
Was staying for a conference and the hotel was perfectly located for the work related reason I was staying. The major issue i had was after paying over $120 per night the hotel still charged for internet services. To complete any work while out of town i had to pay extra.
2 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Logan
"Sheets"
One of the beds had a greyish stain towards head of bed. Put a towel over it... Too late to change. Looked to be blood stain that didn't come out completely. One of spreads had a large, not washed spot, covered by duvet, but not, obviously.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Janet
"Great Hotel; Lacking on Wi-Fi"
I used this hotel for a business trip to the KC-area. It's a great hotel that is very well kept. No complaints about the quality of the room, the comfort of the bed, or the cleanliness of the restroom. Furthermore, Overland Park is a nice area to stay in. However, I do not feel that it is necessary to charge for wi-fi in a hotel that is this nice. We are in the 21st Century now, and even places such as Super 8 and La Quinta Inn offer wi-fi for free to its patrons. It left me feeling nickel-and-dimed, even if the cost wasn't that high. This is my reason for giving 4 stars to this hotel instead of 5 stars.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
It was a clean comfortable hotel. Great price and very good room service.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
T
"Disappointed!"
We stayed here for a weekend business trip on the club level. When I made the reservation. I specifically requested a refrigerator, I also called two days before arriving, the day before arrival, and before checking in. However, there was not one already I'm the room and even though I called two more times once I did arrive I never received one. Thankfully, my friend who arrived before I did let me have the refrigerator that he did get in his room. Also housekeeping did not show up until I called at 8pm that night. When I requested extra towels they were never brought up. Basically this hotel just continued to disappoint throughout the entire weekend. Staying on the club level was a total waste of money. The perks do not justify the extra money spent.
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014