All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
733 Briley Pkwy, Nashville, TN, 37217, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Internet sucks, so stay away business travelers!"
Good mid-level hotel, you can have a fish in your room should you desire. Elevators are slow, and you hear other guests doors slam all night, but good beds, and internet did not ever work, not at all even after having help with Tech Support, so will not stay here again.
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
"Not a 3.5 star"
Hotel is dated and in disrepair, cracked tiles, tub doesn't drain properly, doors won't close.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Really a 2 or 3 star hotel don't let the pics fool"
the hotel looked like it would have a nice boutique feel And it may have a few years back but I should have known and part of the lights to the hotel name were out on the drive in. The hotel rooms were dingy in smell there were no mirrors in the room outside the bathroom and no full length mirror at all. The bathroom tub didn't drain and they came in the room to try and fix it twice. The lobby was loud and crowded and the hotel was noisy until the wee hours of the night. Overall this hotel is not worth the price I paid.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
engel
"Nice little boutique hotel."
Nice place. Great for airport pre-staging. Absolutely nothing nearby to walk to though.
1 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2015
Richard W.
"The Hotel in NASHVILLE,TN"
The staff was all about making ur stay as comfortable & enjoyable. Specially our trip to Nashville was for multiple medical tests & appts. for my mom. She fought early 2013- late 2014 cancer. In return & GOD & OUTSTANDING DR.'S this was possible. Well I dont want to get off course, the hotel let us.ck in 45mins. early which was grt. We traveled 2 1/2hrs. for her appt. & my mom was whooped N like I said just above & beyond service & catering to ur every needs!!!! We will b stayin here for all the rest of my moms tests n more. The Mgr.was right along side of his employees! OUTSTANDING!!
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
"Cool decor"
The hallways were warm, but everywhere else was fine. Very cool decor, loved the pink slip made all of pink crayons & the older pics in hallway & the bra lamp! Rooms were very comfortable & so we're the beds. Only thing we wished you had was a fridge in the room & maybe things on menu that were a little lower in price. Overall it was a very nice stay.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Great Place!"
Small bathroom but clean as a whistle. I slept like a baby so the price is worth it!
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"nice property"
we will stay here again!
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Marcela
"Always a good experience."
Always stay here when I travel to Nashville.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
"Nice retro hotel."
Enjoyed the decor.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Rethink about it"
The hotel was nice but not what I paid for it. The shower has no back pressure and the beds were really firm, full size mattress at that. The air conditioner didn't really get cool. I wish I would have stayed somewhere else for that amount of money. And the best thing is that the ice machines are on the even floors and I was on the odd floor.
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
Marvin
"Very Nice hotel with a different feel!"
Close to the airport, clean rooms, good resturant and service.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Ejaz
"unhappy customer"
The room is not supposed to have thick and big comforter at this summer time. They need to have microwave and a little fridge in the rooms. The hotel also supposed to have a central air conditioning system because the machine, the one finds in a motel, is very noisy and hard to sleep.
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Needs some improvement."
Room had a musty smell. Bathroom was not very clean. Hair found in soap dish after cleaning.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"A decent to good place to stay but expensive...."
The hotel was good but there was a little mold on the bathroom tiles. We felt like there should had been breakfast for the price... very expensive for what we got. It was clean... had old microwave and refrigerator in there setting on each other. I felt like it was an neat place and pretty clean place to stay. Should have had a shower cap there as well.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
one night stay for a conference. clean room, not badly priced. lounge within hotel with live music on weekends. breakfast is limited to the hotel resturant. buffet option and menu ordering. a little pricey but tasty
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
"Lipstick on a Pig"
Furniture is mismatched and worn out. Bed was uncomforable at best. Jet noise is horrible. Loud guests all during the night.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Nashville getaway"
Absolutely great.hotel is wonderful. Service is awesome.
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
charles
"Girl's concert trip."
Stayed here with gal pals to see the Rolling Stones. Rooms were ready when we arrived, we were checked in promptly and front desk even called a taxi for us to go downtown. Clean, friendly, and unique decorated hotel!!
1 night trip with friends Jun 17, 2015
LOVED this hotel! Very stylish, room was great and the hotel clerks were awesome. After a night out we got back at 3 in the morning and the man working the desk was so friendly and went out of his way to find us silverware so we could eat leftovers. I WILL be coming back!!!!!
1 night trip Jun 17, 2015
Lindsay
"Great hotel!"
We loved this place! Great service, large clean rooms, convenient location and nice pool. We had a great time.
2 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Isaac
"Review"
Hotel condition itself was OK. Mostly clean, a little run down in some aspects. No shuttle service provided, even at additional cost. Do not recommend the restaurant/bar. Bartender couldn't make a martini and desert tasted like it was microwaved from being stored in a freezer.
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
"Meh..."
Rooms are not very well insulated. I could hear everything in the room next to us and above us. And anything from the hall might as well been in the room. Also the placement of the outlets was bizarre. All the lamps had extension cords. The lobby was nice, room was ok, and the staff was functional. Only really big complaint is that when we checked in we had no assistance with luggage or even a luggage cart to use and when I inquired I was told they were in use and even after several hours they never appeared. Kind of a hassle when you are working and have about 200+ lbs of merchandise that you have to lug.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
Vincent
"Very nice!"
Booked not knowing what I was getting, but was pleasantly surprised. Hotel is very nice. Will stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
James and Diana
"One night stay"
Airport shuttle and room service.Very nice.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Luis
"Good hotel; but high price for value"
Way too expensive for this hotel!
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
Jerold
"2.5-3 hotel with 4 intensions"
This was an overnight stay enroute to elsewhere. The reservation and reception were in good order. The general condition of the hotel was good. The room was just O.K., there was dust behind the bed and the carpet was not well kept. One side of the King bed was uncomfortable, the other side was O.K. Electrical outlet by the bed was difficult to access: the bed had to be pulled out to reach the outlet and the area back there was dirty and dusty.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"A want-to-be hotel that would be better rated at S"
Not 4 stars as advertised!!! A 2.5 to 3 trying hard to be a 4.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Quiet, easily accessible, but very forgettable."
Overall, the hotel was very average. The room was clean but there was standing water on the bathroom floor and on the carpet outside the bathroom. There was no shampoo or soap in the room when we arrived. The bartender was very nice but she didn't really know how to make a drink with more than two ingredients. My girlfriend asked her to make something different and left the ingredients up to her and she tried to talk her into a draft beer. The food was below average as well. It was simply a place to get dressed at and a place to sleep and it accomplished both of those things.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Joey
"Fabulous stay"
This hotel was FABULOUS. Chic, quiet, and the bed was super comfortable. Can't recommend this hotel enough.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Shae
"vibrant hotel with an exceptional staff"
The decor is fun and brings you back to the days of leather couches and animal print. The most favorable part of my stay was the exceptional staff, southern hospitality to say the least. They were all very kind and helpful. We will be back and hopefully will bring friends the next time! Also, great location right off the highway and a short cab or uber ride to downtown Nashville
Other trip May 26, 2015
Liz
"Wonderful place to stay!"
This will be the only Nashville hotel for me! Everything was great.
3 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Good for the price we paid..$120ish"
Decent hotel - nice rooms and seemingly recent refurb. Some of the staff could use a little more charm but overall a good choice for the price. It is just off the freeway and a $15-$20 cab ride into center of town.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Nice to close to downtown!!"
want more fast wifi want more fast wifi Nice to close downtown
Other trip May 19, 2015
normal
"Restful"
My stay was very nice the staff was nice and the room were big and the bed was nice also.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Winston
"Great hotel!"
It was great!
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Nice unique hotel."
My husband and I spent 2 nights and we had a good time. You can tell it is an older hotel that has been updated. It has an artistic/contemporary feel, the pool area is a little small, but plenty of chairs and tables. Room service breakfast was delicious and decently priced. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The restaurant looks very nice and the bar area is a little to dark even for a bar. Our room was clean and comfortable, but the shower didn't drain well. I had a massage from a company the hotel has an arrangement with, the therapist came up to the room and was very professional, she just did not have very good technique and very overpriced.Overall we had a great weekend and would stay here again.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"hit and run"
It was nice qouic stay. Everything went well.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
james
"ANTS!!!!!!"
It was AWFUL!!!! Ant infestation, AWFUL customer service, NO follow through. Spoke with the Hotel Manager TWICE and never received a call back or a refund as discussed. It was NASTY! This used to be a fun posh hotel, it is DISGUSTING now. Sad.
2 night business trip Apr 3, 2015
"not for kids"
Overall nice hotel. Easy access and location. The hotel was made for the business minded or the single person. the hotel has a nightly lounge that plays live music overall very adult oriented.
Other trip May 7, 2015
"A descent hotel"
Room was functional, clean, but not particularly attractive. Staff was very accommodating and the restaurant has a good menu.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Leonard
"One night stay. Went well."
I'm a big coffee drinker and I was disappointed there was no coffee in lobby. Guests must go to dining room and pay $2. I don't like using mini coffee maker in room as never sure about cleanliness.
Other trip May 4, 2015
billie
"This place ROCKS"
I am so glad I found this Hotel!I will be staying here again when I visit Nashville.The hotel was centrally located so it made it easy for my friend and I to get around. We also had breakfast at Café Isabella in the hotel and it was excellent. The wait staff was helpful in telling about things to do while we were in Nashville.
2 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
"Jennifer"
Long weekend stay, I'm picky and I will stay here again. Very reasonable in price. Room is big. Bathroom is small, but ok.
3 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
the staff was great the floor I stayed on was dark the walls seem to be painted black
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Very unique and fun hotel. Good location. Restaurant and lounge on premises. Great art work and interesting deco. Walls were a little thin. There was a small child in the room next to us, but I am a mom and grandma, so nothing an understanding person couldn't live with. We really enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Did not allow late-check out as promised"
I have stayed at the Hotel Preston before so I chose to stay there again when I decided to do a half-marathon in Nashville. I called on the Sunday before to verify that I could get late check out. I was assured that this would not be a problem and that I would just have to ask for late check out when I checked in. I did so and was told by the manager that they were not offering it because of so many events going on in town that weekend. I told him that I had been told over the phone that I would be allowed to have late check out on that particular day, but he still did not honor my request even when I offered to pay extra. He even told me that I must have spoken to an Expedia rep and not a hotel rep. I assured him that I called the hotel and spoke to one of his staff. He then told me that "none of the hotels in town are offering late check out". This was not true as we had friends staying at Quality Inn and Suites who were graciously given late check out and we went to their hotel to shower after the half marathon. Hotel Preston is on the race shuttle route but should not be if they will not honor their promises. I will not stay here again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Jenn
"great hotel, close to everything!"
Hotel is extremley spacious and very comnfortable. was impressed with the helpfulness and great attitudes of employees. I never felt out of place.would use again.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Nice and Comfortable"
This was a nice hotel and they accept dogs (For $45). It is trying to be like a Kimpton hotel but doesn't quite hit the mark. The bed was very comfortable. It was a quiet hotel. The location was a bit far from downtown but convenient to the highways. I would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
KBK
"Ok"
They need better mattreses. The beds were really hard. The staff wAs really nice.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015