All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here733 Briley Pkwy, Nashville, TN, 37217, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very cool hotel and nice amenities"
I enjoyed staying here except for the bed... Reviews all said pillow top mattress but that it definitely wasn't my case. Other than that I like the hotel and would likely stay again
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Awesome for young Nashville-goers"
So much fun! People of all ages will love! Perfect distance from city!
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Madi
"A great hotel!!"
The hotel was clean and the employees were very nice and helpful. Plus, the beds were very comfortable. That's not to mention that the staff bent over backwards to accommodate us. I often stay in Nashville hotels, and after this experience, I will never look for any other hotel. I will always stay at the Hotel Preston.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Jenny
"Cozy Hotel"
Hotel was cozy. Good Location. Fun Lounge. Good visit!!
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
James E.
"Ehhhhh- it's OK."
All in all our stay was ok. The first room we were sent to smelled of sewage and when we called the desk they were very swift in accommodating our request to move. The rooms are ok. While the rooms were clean I feel the bathrooms could've been a little cleaner. Same with the hallways. There was stuff all over the walls (I'm sure it was drinks or something). The lobby was nice and it smelled fantastic! We had the pizza from the restaurant and it was OK. The one main thing I will say is location. There is NO WHERE to walk to from there. You are right off a highway so you will need to drive wherever you go. I have vowed when I go to Nashville again I will stay downtown so we can walk out the front doors and go places.
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
"quirky"
Room needed minor repairs. Bed was comfy and wacky touches like being able to request a lava lamp were fun. There was no fridge, and at that price point I expect one. Overall good and quirky.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
Stacy
"Meh"
The hotel was decent. Hallways were kind of creepy and outdated. Maids were very rude and woke us up at 8am....check-out was not until 11am! Shower did not work well...shower was not thoroughlu cleaned.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Good for the price"
I have stayed at Hotel Preston a few times the last few years. Each time I stay, I am always thankful for a much lower price than downtown hotels, but still a very convenient location. I appreciate all the modern upgrades being made to the hotel, but would love to see them make upgrades to the quality of the hotel. A specific example would include making sure all electrical outlets are properly attached to the walls and not half hanging out. We were in two different rooms initially because of a minor mixup on the hotel's part, quickly and efficently fixed, but both rooms had the same issue. Seeing this as a potential hazard, it would be great to see these issues resolved.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Terri
"Satisfied but not ecstatic"
The hotel has a lot of great qualities. Great location, quiet but the things that had me on edge was bed comfort and room maintenance. Don't get me wrong it's clean. Dusty vents and baseboards are key as well! If you are reviewing to book here so you know I would book again, just giving feedback that will help.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Favorite Place in Nashville"
I have stayed at this hotel several times and I will be back. You cannot find another hotel like this at this price point. The rooms have always been the best and the beds are a dream. I am looking forward to coming back to Nashville again soon!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
RODGER
"hotel near airport"
Decently remodeled hotel.. Ran shower for 5 plus minutes, no hot water. Notified staff, issue resolved within 30 minutes. Dust bunnies and old peanuts on rug behind draperies. No writing paper or pen in desk.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Randolph
Enjoyable, but short. The hotel was nice, the location, excellent.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Fun Stay @ The Hotel Preston/Nashville"
We had a most surprising & very comfortable stay at Hotel Preston! For those accustomed to the typical cookie-cutter rooms at chain motels/hotels, you will either enjoy the difference as we did, or feel out-of-sorts by the little quirks & fun atmosphere of The Preston & it's design, both in & out! However, for the price, the value far exceeded most everything we have experienced in the last 8 yrs!. So much so that on our way back from FL., we have already booked The Preston for 2 nights to refresh! Thank You, Kim-n-Jim
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Kimberly
"Enjoyable stay at a little different hotel"
Overall we had a great stay, and I would recommend it to friends and will stay again if we need a place in Nashville. It started out a little rocky at first with a fire alarm blaring and the hotel staff trying to figure out what to do to shut it off after the fire department cleared them, but once that was over, everyone was super friendly and helpful. I highly recommend it to people who are traveling with dogs, as they accept pets, which was great for us and our "boys". Loved the eclectic artwork and decor. It was different without being all out tacky and made for some great conversation! Probably the only complaint I have would be the prices in the dining room. While the food we had was good, it was definitely not at the par of the prices that were being charged. However, that is a minor complaint since we could have chose to eat elsewhere.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Michii
"About our stay"
We arrived for a three night getaway. When we checked in the receptionist didn't tell us that we needed a parking pass or let us know what the Internet password was. Seemed a little rude. The room was nice enough. Had read previous reviews about the creepy hallways but didn't feel that was the case at all. Just darker wallpaper. The elevator WAS a bit creepy with its shorted out beeps between each floor but never failed to work. The coffee maker was plugged from not being cleaned propery so we called down to ask for a pot. Felt we had to ask to make sure that it was no cost. They were up right away with a tray. You would of thought that they would replace or clean the coffee maker but we had to call the next morning for the same thing. The receptionist seemed argumentative about bringing up coffee for the second time but my husband got his point across. Then they did bring up a new coffemaker. The toilet was clogged which they fixed quickly also. I felt like it took FOREVER for the hot water to work but my husband told me that I didn't know how to work it....whatever. The area was nice enough with good access to highway. Would we stay again? No. Probably something a little closer to downtown. I think the extra cost would make it worth while
3 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Nice contemporary hotel"
Needed hotel to stay in before surgery at Vanderbilt. Loved the hotel, and want to go back for weekend trip. Just not under the circumstances we had this time. Very romantic atmosphere
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
vandy reg
"Pleasantly surprised"
What is neat place. Great for couples, it was a fun, artsy place with a surprisingly happening bar inside the lobby. Definitely different, but in a good way.
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
don
"Ehh it was ok"
Nice room space but the bed was a bit hard plus not much of a walkING around hotel either but decent milesized fum dentwn
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
We went to the football game and our stay was great!
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Had a wonderful stay. Close to airport. Room was very clean and comfortable
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Francine
"Perfect if you just need a room. Very nice"
It was actually perfect for the price and location. No complaints
1 night family trip Nov 17, 2014
"Nice place with a few flaws"
The elevators were broke so they had to switch me to a lower floor. The room was very warm, regardless of how much I lowered the thermostat. I could hear the people in the ajoining room while in the bathroom as though they were standing next to me. The light in my entryway was broke. The staff was nice and quite accommodating.
Biz Traveller
"Nice hotel with great staff"
The hotel was very nice. The staff was friendly and helpful. However, our room did not have any hot water. We called the front desk and they sent maintenace which too nierly 45 minutes causing us to be late for reservations that we had. We were able to take showers but woke up the next mornig with still no hot water. We were told it was a fuse that was connected to our room only. Very disappointing.
Nikk
"Overpriced for what it is."
The hotel location was convenient and the room was clean but that's it. Should have been at least $40 cheaper per night if not more.
M
"Excellent Service"
Friendly Staff and atmosphere. I would recommend the hotel for people traveling on business. I traveled from Nashville to Franklin and the conveinence of the Preston to the highway as well as the air port made my stay comfortable and easy. The staff was a wealth of knowledge and advice about things to do and see around Nashville. The hotel food was fairly priced and good. The bar was a lot of fun with live music nightly as well as a pool table and televisions to catch the games.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Beautiful hotel. The staff is always very attentive and helpful with anything I have needed. My favorite place to stay in Nashville.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Great boutique hotel in Nashville"
The staff was very helpful with suggestions for local nightlife, even on a busy day with the CMAs in town. Room was roomy, and the design was rad.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
"A little paridise"
Late check in friendly staff welcomed to the hotel. Cool bar with tasty dishes of pasta. Great jazz band.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Discourteous staff, dirty bathroom, horrible restaurant.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Janie
we enjoyed our stay. the room fresheners used are not pleasant. The staff was very help helpful.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
I have no complaints. Room was clean and comfortable. We have stayed here more than once.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Melanie
"Not the Same as before"
I have stayed in this hotel in the past. It is time for an update in the rooms.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
Mitzi Bartlett
"Nice hotel near Nashville Downtown"
Rooms are nice and large. Staff was excellent! $20 cab ride to downtown area.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Wayne
"Nice!"
The front desk girl was AMAZING!! The hotel restruant staff was also very friendly and nice. We loved everything about the place. My only issue was having elevator problems. Nobody explained that I needed to put my room key into the elevator to make it operate. That was a little scary! HaHa! Everything else was very nice!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
stefanie
"Fun, eclectic, friendly place!! I'll be back :)"
What a totally cool, friendly, and slightly eclectic place! I look forward to my next stay in Nashville and I will seek out this hotel. Great people. Fun music and dancing on Sunday nights with the Argentine Tango group and the bib band on Tuesdays.
3 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"Good for general access to area attractions."
There for Vanderbilt reunion. Was convenient location for access to Vandy, Grand Ole Opry, downtown music attractions and airport.
3 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2014
Roy
Great stay and great experience overall. The staff was very helpful about things to do in the area and giving suggestions on things we may be interested in. Would definitely stay here again
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Close to Grand Ole Opry"
Close to Opryland but have to drive to downtown area and pay to park. Cabs to downtown were too expensive. Dated decor in hotel. No fridge like most hotels. Can't walk to anything. Close to airport.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Margie
"Ever Watched the Movie, "The Shining"?"
Where do I begin? The staff were friendly enough but it wasn't enough to compensate for the creepiness. Dark hallways, creepy artwork, the elevator light flickered and there was no posting of last inspection. The floors were dirty. The mattress seemed very old and not comfortable at all. Oh, the red light in the room made us feel like they must be renting the rooms by the hour. In-room coffee? I don't think so! They keep the coffee maker and condiments are in the bathroom. The coffee packs were 2 years past expiration too. This destination was close enough to the event we were in town for but was very hard to find a decent place to eat close by. This hotel needs to be more transparent in their marketing efforts to capture the target audience this appeals too...which is obviously not business or family.
3 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
Sandi
"Overpriced - Run away from Preston!"
The room was small. Super small bathroom. Horrible smell. Carpet floor was soaked - likely from the a/c unit. No frig in room. Paper thin walls. Even worse we were the first floor off the elevator. No FX channel to watch Sons of Anarchy. Now I'm in the doghouse for choosing such a bad hotel.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Zach
"needs work"
Food/room service is abysmal. Rooms seem rundown and creepy
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"Smell was good. Room was nice. Comfortable bed."
All went fine, but I had never considered checking a shower before accepting the room. Next morning discovered the facet would not divert the flow of water. I reported it and I'm sure they'll get it fixed.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
yourmusicteach
I live in Nashville so I know the neighborhood the hotel is located in. Had an issue that the hotel management took care of immediately. Other than that, the hotel was great and would gladly go again.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
If you're going to a Titans game - leave an hour earlier than you think you should. Traffic into downtown was a mess.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Preston
"Short business trip"
Very close to everything I needed to get to. Exercise room was small, hot and not that great but that is my only complaint. Will stay here again.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Carrie
"Nice hotel overall."
The only thing I did not like was when I booked it said King bed. When I checked in and got to my room it was a double bed. I called down and they told me when you book through a third party site you only get a guaranteed room. They didn't have any other King bed rooms available that night. I was very disappointed in that only. Other than that it was really nice and updated.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Chex
"Highly Recommended"
This is by far the best hotel we have stayed at, EVER! We truly enjoyed our stay. We will definitely make this our place of stay if ever in the area again. Highly recommended!!
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
Andy
"good business stay"
Very nice hotel
2 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
Nicole
"Kinda creepy."
I really have to say that the nicest part of the hotel really was the lobby. The elevators sounded like they were about to break. The hotel itself is very dark and a little creepy. The toilet either didn't flush all the way or it ran and ran. The air conditioner couldn't keep the temperature set so it was really hot and humid in the room... it was also really LOUD! Yeah... won't be returning to this hotel.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Had a great time. Lots of extras for my 4 year old"
They even brought us a fish to the room for my son along with a rubber ducky and a lava lamp. Excellent service.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014