All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
505 1st Ave N, Seattle, WA, 98109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"great location, prepare for 'character'"
it was great to be able to walk to the Seattle Center from the hotel. We also walked back every 2 hours to put more $ in the meter where we had parked the car the night before (free from 8pm - 8am, then $3 for 2 hours) the hotel is pricey for the basic quality and condition, but it does have historical character and the staff are very kind and attentive if needed. I suggest you request an inner courtyard room, as the ones close to the street or to the stairs can be noisy. it was all about location LOVED the Thai food around the corner!
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Tina
"Great, central location for cheap price"
A budget hotel. Located close to great restaurants, major buslines, nice bars and cafes.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
J
"Great location with a classic appeal.."
we were able to hit any part of the town woryh hitting, confortably by foot.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
johnny
"Super old and super ugly"
The bathtub had cracks and chips all in the floor and wouldn't even fully shut off. WiFi was worse then airport WiFi where everyone is using it. If you want a comfortable stay this is not your place. Plus the rates they charge is laughable for what is offered.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
traveler
"everything was nice ex barely any water would come"
the shower head did not work well could not take a decent shower
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Great location, "rustic" hotel"
This is a reasonable choice for folks looking for a great location on a tight budget. The building is old and the rooms have not been remodeled. No elevator, only one key per room, no bathroom fan and the bathroom window didn't open, slow-draining tub, practically no bathroom counter space, minimally-equipped kitchenette, thin walls. The wireless internet was too slow to be usable during all three nights of my stay aside from a couple hours one of the evenings. The beds were comfortable enough. If you're looking for a no-frills home base while exploring Seattle, this will work.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Pleasant Stay at the Inn at Queen Ann"
I think Inn at Queen Ann is great. It's small, cozy, and it includes a kitchenette. So you can get your groceries and cut down on food expenses. The room was neat and clean, the furnishings were solid (not fake), and the hotel staff were friendly. The only reason why I rated Room Cleanliness is 4 instead of a 5 was that the carpet was stained. Also, when you first enter the stairwell and the room there is a smell. But neither grossed me out. I got a comfortable room, away from the noise and the chaos of the bigger hotels with those bell boys always trying to take your luggage and expecting a tip. Plus, it's close to the Space Needle, the glass museum, and the Catholic Church. Well located.
3 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Roger
The shower and kitchen faucet is been leaking the water all over the night. No WiFi as they promised. They explain the router is broken. It might take two days to repair. But staff is nice thought. The condition of the Hotel is really old.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Location"
Location is really good if all you want is access to sightseeing activity. Parking will cost about $20.00 per night extra and is limited to 11 vehicles. Only able to receive a single key, which for the two of us created situations of planning who would arrive first to the hotel vs the other, not easy to do.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Pigeons in bathroom vent"
There were pigeons in the bathroom vent, cooing all day and night long.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Room 111"
Very small room. Good bed. Bathroom very needing repairs. Staff great!!!!! Location to key arena (5minute walk)
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Convenient"
Wanted a place where we could just walk out the front door and not have to spend the whole weekend driving and looking for parking. Yes it's older but is very clean and convenient. The kitchen makes for a nice stay and there's plenty of space
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Jess
"Convenient location, comfortable and clean."
The front desk staff were extremely polite and offered plenty of advice on places to eat etc.( If you want an amazing breakfast try Mecca Cafe around the corner, not for snobby 5 star people, but excellent food, fast and courteous service) Our room was clean and comfortable and have no complaints! Thanks for a great stay!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Paying for location not the hotel"
This place is in an amazing location right next to the space needle and close to pike place market. That is literally all you are paying for! For such a high rate for this place, the money is obviously not being reinvested into the hotel. The outside looks gorgeous but the rooms are super old school. There is paint peeling off the pipes in the bathroom and from the cheap fake tiles in the shower. They say they have WiFi, BUT THEY DO NOT! It doesn't even work strong enough to get out an email... there are two routers in the whole place (crazy!!) and when we stood next to the one in the lobby it still didn't work. It's 2015, it's totally unacceptable to advertise WiFi and not actually have it working. The staff couldn't care less about our concerns either. Add that to the fact that all the fixtures are very old and this place looks like it hasn't been renovated in 30+ years. I mean there are gas stoves that have to be lit with a match...
2 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Derek
"Beautiful and comfortable! But no elevator ..."
No elevator is very unconvinent! The house is very old and is a real American building. Very lovely!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Lynn
Great location, helpful staff, very clean. Too much air freshener in the halla.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Eekkk"
Not great. The hotel is VERY old so nothing is very clean. Everything is out of date and small. All rooms come with a kitchenette but barely any supplies. I took ingredients to make pancakes for breakfast only to find I had no mixing bowls or spatulas. They provide the bare minimum; plates, cups, forks, knives, and 2 pans. That's it! Also, they have coffee mugs in the room but no coffee pot. I paid $20 a day for a parking spot to park so close to the other cars in the lot I could barely get out of the car, so much for unloading once we parked. The location was good but that's about it.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Great city center location, yet quiet."
This hotel was great. We arrived at the Seattle airport, took a train all the way to city center, hopped onto the monorail and had a short 5 min walk to the Queen Anne! It is an older building full of charm. We could see the Space Needle from our room. Great location, with a locked entrance after dark and friendly staff.
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Safe Keeping"
Awesome sauce i stayed through the weekend. They let you leave the keys at the front desk, if you ever were to step away from the hotel after hours.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
stephan
"Cozy hotel near space needle"
Staff was very pleasant at this hotel! There was one night where it was raining and my friend and I didn't bring an umbrella, so we asked at the front if we could borrow one, and the kind gentleman working at the front let us borrow his! We could see the space needle from out hotel window, which was great! We didn't have a car, but this hotel was located pretty close to all the places we wanted to visit on our trip.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Maria
"Nice, friendly place"
The first night we were in an unfortunate room right next to a stairway door and toward the street. Sleep was rough. I inquired (begged, really) the next morning about another room and the wonderful staff had use switched to a much quieter courtyard room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The beds were fairly comfortable; there are extra pillows and lots of space (closets and kitchenettes). There is a Liquor store next door that also sells juice/water, etc. and a market down the street. The location is good. You can walk to Seattle Center and hop on the monorail into the downtown area. Would definitely consider another stay here.
3 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Lynne
"5 blocks from destination."
Our experience was fine. The hotel didn't have occupancy for 4 people, only up to 3 which made it hard. We were going to find someplace else to go but with our destination only 5 blocks away and not to far from the waterfront. We decided to stay one more night.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"The stay"
Overall nice location so close the space needle a few block away walking distance had a really nice neighborhood some really great places to go I'm just right around the hotel there the one thing that I would give a lower review on would be parking in the parking in an alley between 2 buildings for $20 a night I would like to have my car feel little bit more safer in the area just because I'm paying $20 a night I would prefer my car to be watched better but overall staff is amazing we did have a little issue with our heater but the hotel compensated as by removing 2 free nights of parking on which was amazing also moved us to a newer room that had no heating great service again best place to stay how to lower costs to get to downtown taking uber about seven to eleven dollars but other than that I had a really great stay at this hotel I would definitely come back again
4 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Donnie
"stay at the marqueen instead"
The staff are extremely rude microwave in the room did not work the area this is located is fantastic the house keepers are terrible at this hotel they speak Spanish and talk about you because they think you don't understand the room was not clean
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"Perfect placement, right next to Seattle Center."
Very friendly staff. Easy to find parking. Been here before and will use this Hotel again. Good value for the money.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Vince
"Nice people, old place"
The room was old and tiny. Not worth our money. There wasn't enough room in the parking area that we paid for so we had to walk a few blocks from a different hotel.. I would recommend paying a little more for a better place .
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
I had a perfectly fine stay here, for three nights. There was a gas stove, sink, refrigerator and microwave. Though perhaps a bit outdated, the room and bathroom were perfectly clean. There was a substantial walk-in closet, the bed wasn't super-duper comfortable, but for the price, especially thru Expedia, it was absolutely worth it.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Unfortunate anniversary choice"
There's not enough room in this tiny box to convey my utter disbelief and disappointment. Rooms nasty dirty Broken everything Was moved to multiple rooms all of which were dirty broken and unsafe. Phones didn't work , lights half the time didn't work , tv didn't work, you have to pay to park there during your stay. 20$ a day. Staff did what they could but really it only amounted to switching rooms till one wasn't as broken or dirty as the previous ones were. I had to call expedia to complain eventually getting a refund because of how awful our stay was. It's bad when you feel safer in your own car parked in a dark alleyway at night than in your own room. While it ruined our stay in seattle , one day my wife and I will laugh about all of this but for now I feel like I let down my wife choosing this place. I really hate writing negative things about people or places and I really hope our stay was a fluke because the place could be really awesome if it wasn't so run down. Best of luck to anyone staying there. 301 has the best view (it was also a broken room). Somewhat noisy because it's close to the street but a good view from the kitchen area. If you really don't care where you stay choose here because it's so close to everything you could want! Definitely not a romantic place.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
newly wed
"Mixed Bag"
Impossible parking. Steep and treacherous staircases (no elevators). Three drops of shampoo each day. Lack of 120V-wall outlets. Friendly!
4 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Didn't stay awful smell inside and left"
Bad smell didn't stay That's all I have to say they did offer to switch us to different hotel
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Mehhh, not amazing but sufficient."
The room was adequate. Definitely nothing fancy. There was a fan and a tiny window AC unit. Also, the stove didn't work and made the room smell like gas. Maids cleaned once per stay not once a day. Parking was weird.. its $20/night to park in the lot and the night auditor "takes attendance" between 12-2am but they will automatically charge you $20 for the first night if you take the parking ticket and decide not to park there. The lot is about a block and a half away and the spaces are extra tight. Street parking is free from 8pm-8am if you can find it. The staff was okay. Not overly friendly but they did the basics.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Sara
"Nice hotel, close to everything."
I went into the hotel with low expectations due to the reviews I've read, however that changed when I was greeted by the friendly staff. The customer service was fantastic. The room was great, as long as you don't care about decor or an inconvenient light above the bed. I have a very positive stay. The location was great. Tons of restaurants near by, and it was only a 10 minute walk to the needle, emp museum and science museum. And the monorail makes it easy to get downtown. The hotel was great, only criticism I would have is the wifi was slow, and I kept hitting my head on the lamps above the bed in room 312
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Stan
"Nice hotel in a great location for a good rate"
Very welcoming and professional staff, nice rooms with quaint original fixtures and the charm of yesteryear (smaller than average rooms by today's standards). Perfect location as a home base for exploring Seattle, just a 5 minute walk to the Seattle Center and Monorail. Comfortable beds and clean room with ginormous walk-in closet. Our kitchenette was well-equipped for us; using it saved us money on eating out. Cute little garden seating for sunny moments in Seattle.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"An older hotel. Let's call it an acquired taste."
Over the last 8 years I've travelled to Seattle at least once a year. Each time I've chosen to stay at the Inn at Queen Anne. It's located in a beautiful part of town, just across the street from Seattle Center. So the Key Arena, the Space Needle, EMP museum, the Science Center, and other attractions are just steps away. Also some of the best restaurants in town are within a short walk. Bus stops are right outside if you want to use public transportation. You will, however, have to be prepared for an older, somewhat run down place. It's clean, but the halls have a musty smell, sort of like an old basement. The staff are "meh" not super enthusiastic, but not awful. If you expect nothing from them, you won't be disappointed. The bottom line: if you like the neighborhood, and aren't particularly fussy, it's a convenient place to stay.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"ok not bad for the price"
It was ok
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
"You get what you pay!"
Overall, the hotel is an okay hotel. The only reason why I'd recommend this hotel to anyone is the location. Maps says it's a 10 minute walk to EMC, & Space Needle but it does not feel like a 10 min walk. It's a very easy quick walk to Seattle Center and the hotel is the closest hotel in Queen Anne to the Space Needle. I loved how quick of a walk, and if you don't want to walk Uber drivers are less than a 5 minute wait! You can't beat that!! There's a few things that I absolutely hated, and that was the bathroom!!! It was SMALL, and the shower was so short and the water pressure was TERRIBLY! We were better off taking a shower at a rest area! Parking is not only a pain, but expensive!! The temperature in the room was so odd, one day it was so warm in the room, and the next day it was really cold. It was very odd. I do have to say, it was a very clean room! The bed was surprisenly very comfortable! We were so surprised to have a walk in closet! And, I'd consider staying here again but I'd also would love to stay in the Mediterranean Inn, it's only a block away from the Inn at Queen Anne.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Close to Pikes Market"
We stayed two nights - room was dated but ok - had to pay $24 a night to park at an offsite parking site they have and our car was broken into - stole fruit and cupcakes - so don't leave anything in car.
"Seattle Business Trip"
Stayed in room 205 which had a lovely view of the space needle.Hotel management and front desk were so pleasant I will for sure be back and the location was perfect only thing negative was lack of parking and 20.00 fee a day unless you wanted to risk it and try parking meters near by....
4 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Priscilla
"Closest to all the action at Seattle Center"
...............................................................................................................
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
M the
"Home away from home"
Don't miss out on this little gem
1 night trip Feb 2, 2015
Jonathan
"Authentic home like feel"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Inn and will definitely be going back.
1 night trip Feb 3, 2015
Jonathan
"nice hotel located near space needle"
Our rooms were very quaint. The beds were very comfortable. The temperature was perfect. The hot water in the shower was plentiful. The small kitchenette was great! The lobby had hot coffee & a newspaper Every morning!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
genie
"They had bed bugs!:"
The Inn at Queen Anne is in a great location. It was neat to a point but they had bed bugs.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Cheap dirty motel"
Pictures are deceiving. This place is very rundown and dirty. Old towels were left in my room. Dirty dishes in the sink. Kitchenette was old and outdated. I felt so dirty in the room. Bathroom was worse. Peeling paint toilet seat was worn out 1960s shower with old knobs. Just dirty and not worth the money don't stay here. Hotel staff was very nice thoigh
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
ian
"very cute old hotel"
The rooms were fashioned in a 1920s style with a small kitchenette, walk-in closet, and the cutest tiny bathtub I've ever seen! The hotel staff were very friendly and the grounds were beautiful. It would have been nice to stay there in the spring or summer to enjoy the garden seating, but alas we stayed during the winter so it was too cold to enjoy. The only complaints are that you can hear everyone outside your room, be it in the hallway or outside the building. You can also not adjust the heat in your room. I found it to be too cold at night and would have brought a blanket with me had I known that I would not be able to turn up the heat. I believe you can adjust the air conditioning though if you're there in the summer. Very quaint hotel :) I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a cute little place to stay in the city.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"My home away from home..."
Was relaxing as always. Love ❤ this place and would love ❤ to rent monthly if I could
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
simple traveler
Excellent location. Old, charming. I love this place.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Not bad"
Very close to downtown and other main part of the city
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"Ideal location."
My friend and I got a great deal (for a downtown hotel) on a room here last minute. We were very pleased to find the condition and cleanliness of the room was much higher than we would have thought for the last minute price. Ideal location, great place to stay if you're downtown for a Seahawks game, concert, sightseeing, etc.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Inn "in" seattle. Close to so many things."
Room was a good little studio close to Seattle Center.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015