All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here505 1st Ave N, Seattle, WA, 98109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Unfortunate anniversary choice"
There's not enough room in this tiny box to convey my utter disbelief and disappointment. Rooms nasty dirty Broken everything Was moved to multiple rooms all of which were dirty broken and unsafe. Phones didn't work , lights half the time didn't work , tv didn't work, you have to pay to park there during your stay. 20$ a day. Staff did what they could but really it only amounted to switching rooms till one wasn't as broken or dirty as the previous ones were. I had to call expedia to complain eventually getting a refund because of how awful our stay was. It's bad when you feel safer in your own car parked in a dark alleyway at night than in your own room. While it ruined our stay in seattle , one day my wife and I will laugh about all of this but for now I feel like I let down my wife choosing this place. I really hate writing negative things about people or places and I really hope our stay was a fluke because the place could be really awesome if it wasn't so run down. Best of luck to anyone staying there. 301 has the best view (it was also a broken room). Somewhat noisy because it's close to the street but a good view from the kitchen area. If you really don't care where you stay choose here because it's so close to everything you could want! Definitely not a romantic place.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
newly wed
"Mixed Bag"
Impossible parking. Steep and treacherous staircases (no elevators). Three drops of shampoo each day. Lack of 120V-wall outlets. Friendly!
4 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Didn't stay awful smell inside and left"
Bad smell didn't stay That's all I have to say they did offer to switch us to different hotel
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Mehhh, not amazing but sufficient."
The room was adequate. Definitely nothing fancy. There was a fan and a tiny window AC unit. Also, the stove didn't work and made the room smell like gas. Maids cleaned once per stay not once a day. Parking was weird.. its $20/night to park in the lot and the night auditor "takes attendance" between 12-2am but they will automatically charge you $20 for the first night if you take the parking ticket and decide not to park there. The lot is about a block and a half away and the spaces are extra tight. Street parking is free from 8pm-8am if you can find it. The staff was okay. Not overly friendly but they did the basics.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Sara
"Nice hotel, close to everything."
I went into the hotel with low expectations due to the reviews I've read, however that changed when I was greeted by the friendly staff. The customer service was fantastic. The room was great, as long as you don't care about decor or an inconvenient light above the bed. I have a very positive stay. The location was great. Tons of restaurants near by, and it was only a 10 minute walk to the needle, emp museum and science museum. And the monorail makes it easy to get downtown. The hotel was great, only criticism I would have is the wifi was slow, and I kept hitting my head on the lamps above the bed in room 312
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Stan
"Nice hotel in a great location for a good rate"
Very welcoming and professional staff, nice rooms with quaint original fixtures and the charm of yesteryear (smaller than average rooms by today's standards). Perfect location as a home base for exploring Seattle, just a 5 minute walk to the Seattle Center and Monorail. Comfortable beds and clean room with ginormous walk-in closet. Our kitchenette was well-equipped for us; using it saved us money on eating out. Cute little garden seating for sunny moments in Seattle.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"An older hotel. Let's call it an acquired taste."
Over the last 8 years I've travelled to Seattle at least once a year. Each time I've chosen to stay at the Inn at Queen Anne. It's located in a beautiful part of town, just across the street from Seattle Center. So the Key Arena, the Space Needle, EMP museum, the Science Center, and other attractions are just steps away. Also some of the best restaurants in town are within a short walk. Bus stops are right outside if you want to use public transportation. You will, however, have to be prepared for an older, somewhat run down place. It's clean, but the halls have a musty smell, sort of like an old basement. The staff are "meh" not super enthusiastic, but not awful. If you expect nothing from them, you won't be disappointed. The bottom line: if you like the neighborhood, and aren't particularly fussy, it's a convenient place to stay.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"ok not bad for the price"
It was ok
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
"You get what you pay!"
Overall, the hotel is an okay hotel. The only reason why I'd recommend this hotel to anyone is the location. Maps says it's a 10 minute walk to EMC, & Space Needle but it does not feel like a 10 min walk. It's a very easy quick walk to Seattle Center and the hotel is the closest hotel in Queen Anne to the Space Needle. I loved how quick of a walk, and if you don't want to walk Uber drivers are less than a 5 minute wait! You can't beat that!! There's a few things that I absolutely hated, and that was the bathroom!!! It was SMALL, and the shower was so short and the water pressure was TERRIBLY! We were better off taking a shower at a rest area! Parking is not only a pain, but expensive!! The temperature in the room was so odd, one day it was so warm in the room, and the next day it was really cold. It was very odd. I do have to say, it was a very clean room! The bed was surprisenly very comfortable! We were so surprised to have a walk in closet! And, I'd consider staying here again but I'd also would love to stay in the Mediterranean Inn, it's only a block away from the Inn at Queen Anne.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Close to Pikes Market"
We stayed two nights - room was dated but ok - had to pay $24 a night to park at an offsite parking site they have and our car was broken into - stole fruit and cupcakes - so don't leave anything in car.
"Seattle Business Trip"
Stayed in room 205 which had a lovely view of the space needle.Hotel management and front desk were so pleasant I will for sure be back and the location was perfect only thing negative was lack of parking and 20.00 fee a day unless you wanted to risk it and try parking meters near by....
4 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Priscilla
"Closest to all the action at Seattle Center"
...............................................................................................................
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
M the
"Home away from home"
Don't miss out on this little gem
1 night trip Feb 2, 2015
Jonathan
"Authentic home like feel"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Inn and will definitely be going back.
1 night trip Feb 3, 2015
Jonathan
"nice hotel located near space needle"
Our rooms were very quaint. The beds were very comfortable. The temperature was perfect. The hot water in the shower was plentiful. The small kitchenette was great! The lobby had hot coffee & a newspaper Every morning!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
genie
"They had bed bugs!:"
The Inn at Queen Anne is in a great location. It was neat to a point but they had bed bugs.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Cheap dirty motel"
Pictures are deceiving. This place is very rundown and dirty. Old towels were left in my room. Dirty dishes in the sink. Kitchenette was old and outdated. I felt so dirty in the room. Bathroom was worse. Peeling paint toilet seat was worn out 1960s shower with old knobs. Just dirty and not worth the money don't stay here. Hotel staff was very nice thoigh
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
ian
"very cute old hotel"
The rooms were fashioned in a 1920s style with a small kitchenette, walk-in closet, and the cutest tiny bathtub I've ever seen! The hotel staff were very friendly and the grounds were beautiful. It would have been nice to stay there in the spring or summer to enjoy the garden seating, but alas we stayed during the winter so it was too cold to enjoy. The only complaints are that you can hear everyone outside your room, be it in the hallway or outside the building. You can also not adjust the heat in your room. I found it to be too cold at night and would have brought a blanket with me had I known that I would not be able to turn up the heat. I believe you can adjust the air conditioning though if you're there in the summer. Very quaint hotel :) I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a cute little place to stay in the city.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"My home away from home..."
Was relaxing as always. Love ❤ this place and would love ❤ to rent monthly if I could
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
simple traveler
Excellent location. Old, charming. I love this place.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Not bad"
Very close to downtown and other main part of the city
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"Ideal location."
My friend and I got a great deal (for a downtown hotel) on a room here last minute. We were very pleased to find the condition and cleanliness of the room was much higher than we would have thought for the last minute price. Ideal location, great place to stay if you're downtown for a Seahawks game, concert, sightseeing, etc.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Inn "in" seattle. Close to so many things."
Room was a good little studio close to Seattle Center.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Ya"
Average hotel. Great space needle view on one side if hotel. Ask about it. Able to check in earky
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Dustin
"To old"
The parking lot is just for 8 cars they don't have room for big trucks
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Like your own apartment, but bring pillows."
Great deal and awesome little room. Basically like living in a comfy dorm room for a night or two! Actually, more comfy than the dorm room I had in college. Pros: -Loved that there was a full kitchenette -Bathroom had REAL TOWELS! Not the awful bleached, thin towels you usually find.. but thick, fluffy, awesome green towels. Was great to wrap up in them after a bath. -Kind of a walk-in closet too that had an iron and ironing board (not that I ever use that). Cons: -Pillows suck. Bring your own pillows. I didn't sleep well at all. -No free parking, except for street parking on Sundays. You can park in their garage for $20/night or try to find your own street parking, but most spots are 2-3 hours max, so you'd have to keep moving your car until 8pm.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
Jenna
The Queen Anne Inn is, in my opinion, a very average place to stay. The room was a little old and funky with a radiator that was simply too much for the space, but it was OK. The bed was a little hard and had stiff, hospital bed-like sheets but they seemed clean. The reason I give the staff a poor review is for two reasons; One, when we checked out, we were told that we had already checked out. This means that they checked out somebody else earlier in our place and that shows incompetence with the front desk staff. The second reason is that despite my girlfriend and I leaving our "Do Not Disturb" sign up for our two night stay, WE WERE DISTURBED EVERY SINGLE DAY BY HOUSEKEEPING! What is the point of having those signs if your staff is going to blatantly ignore them? Finally, I want to add that the neighborhood is a drinking hotspot and we were woken up by very drunk, very loud and belligerent guests. Not the hotel's fault at all, but being woken up at 3am by screaming drunks is just not "family friendly" in my opinion and severely impacted out stay.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Jonny
"Value hotel"
The Inn at Queen Anne is a nice, budget hotel. The room was very small, but clean. The bathroom was even smaller, to the point of being uncomfortable. The hotel staff was friendly.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Karan
The Inn at Queen Anne is well located, just 2 blocks from the city center with plenty of restaurants and a good grocery store nearby. It's an old building that apparently used to be a convent. Because of this history each room is quite self contained with a small well equipped kitchen. It lacks some modern conveniences like elevators but makes up for it with old school charm and modest price.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"A night downtown"
My husband and I went out for dinner and did not want to drive all the way home to North Bend. We found a great rate on Expedia and booked it.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Good Value in older Hotel"
I booked this hotel at apparent discount from $231 per night to $59 per night. This is NO $200+ per night hotel. Room was okay but on ground floor, picked up all noise from entrance hallway and even outside courtyard. I was awakened by other guests arriving at 2am, talking loudly, and NOT being told to be quiet by front desk. My wake-up call was 15 minutes late. Nice feature were fairly generous towels in bathroom. Room was small (like European hotels) but adequate. Bathroom very small. Be aware this is a three-story hotel with no elevator. That I chose a ground-floor room (thus noisey) was my fault, but there's no way I could do a third-floor walk-up. Great location within five-minute walk to Space Needle, Monorail, and Pacific Science Center. Also, good restaurants and Metropolitan Market (open 24 hours) all within one block walk.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
"outdated"
I can't believe how outdated this hotel is. The condition of the bathroom was horrible and the room smelled a little bit. The overall experience was not good. The hotel was at a great location though.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2014
"Old run down"
First I went to check in that was ok. Then I asked about parking and was told that I had to park at there other property 5 blocks down the road at the other property's Valet parking which they charged me an additional fee of $27 for one night. Had to walk back to the hotel to put our bags in the room, no ride offered! Upon entering our room I noticed that the door lock was really loose and not to secure, paint was literally pealing off the bathroom door, bathroom ceiling, above the bed, tile was broken in the shower that would be too small for a little person. Wish I could post the pics of the room! The building needs to be re plumbed , went to take a shower and it took 5 min. to get the water to get to be Luke warm then it was so hot because the cold water stopped flowing. Then I turned off the hot water and still no cold water until I turned off the cold water valve then turned it back on then no hot again. If you flushed 4 pieces of toilet paper the toilet would plug up. Tile was pealing up off the floor, and stained carpet. Went to check out the next morning and no ride offered to the other hotel to get our car so we had to pack our luggage back to the other hotel to get our car! I don't think I would stay there again even if it was FREE!
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Will
"December 2014 stay"
Heater would not turn to cold. Constantly 75 degrees or hotter made room stuffy. Keyhole to separate structure in poor condition. Good water pressure on shower.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Lousy Queen Anne hotel"
Hole in the wall. If your going to stay in Queen Anne try the Mediterranean inn down the block.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Just right"
We chose the Queen Anne Inn because of it's location. My girlfriend was going to run in the Seattle Marathon. Starting line was just blocks away. Great location & service. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
I choose this hotel for being centric and inexpensive, and those two things it was. Except, I was charged $20 per day per parking, which was not explained to me at check in. There are other parking lots near by for $5 per day. The internet was down the entire time I stay there, the staff was pleasant but very unapologetic about not having internet, you would think they would have tried to make it up somehow.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
cp
Hotel in the inside looks to destroyed looks more like an old apartment complex.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Great place to stay for a wknd getaway."
Great neighborhood. Inn at Queen Anne was perfect for a simple weekend getaway.
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Ann
"Room was fine, Internet....forget it"
Room was as expected, no coffee pot in room. Internet was the worst I have seen, poor signal and constant disconnects. Working from the cloud? Trying to stream a movie or show? forget it. Lucky if you could stay on-line long enough to check e-mail.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Close to attractions but an older building"
Older building, so rooms are rather noisy. Bigger than the building would suggest. Windows are finicky, and the heater can not be adjusted. Shower sounded like the screams of torment souls. Overall nice place. Good people, really really nice. Can also get you free appetizers at nearby restaurants. Super close to attractions if that's what you're looking for, ease of getting elsewhere in town is pretty good too.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
A
"a night at the key arena"
I was a volunteer at the david jeremiah conference at the key arena on 11/13/14. I like the location of the inn at queen anne to the key arena. This about is about the third or fourth time I stayed at the inn at queen anne while attending an event
1 night trip Nov 13, 2014
Lawrence I.
"Good Lower Queen Anne Seattle Location"
Convenient to all Seattle Centre sports, concert, arts and cultural venues. SIFF Cinema, excellent array of local and international dining choices, many independent small shops and businesses and walk to downtown core in 20 min or bus never much of a wait. Quiet sturdy older classic brick structure purpose built to suite the needs of a prosperous city where original and insightful architectural details remain. Its not Eleven Cadogan in London, but its definately classic cheap and cheerful in Seattle.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Jeremy
"Nasty Place"
Run down, broken furniture, missing window blinds, and more. This is the worst place I ever stayed at. Will never ever go back here.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nothing Fancy- Just Perfect"
Location and Price was ideal. It's enclosed and has a cute courtyard/entrance. I didnt know what to expect when booking this hotel, it had a "dorm" feel to it. Nothing fancy but it did have a kitchen, walk-in closet, and decent bathroom. We stayed on the first floor next to stairs. I'm not one who wants the lastest in modern style hotels. The walls seemed thin, we could hear everything in the hallway. I believe because it is an older establishment. Everything was very clean. The location is within walking distance to the Spaceneedle and a few bars. I would book here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
christine
"Low-price, decent, not elegant"
We're after cheap lodging, right? The Inn at Queen Anne is low priced for downtown Seattle, and it's cetainly decent for a night's sleep. It's a beautiful old brick building with not-so-beautiful old furnishings and fixtures. Almost but not quite "quaint." Certainly adequate for the budget traveler, but definitely not elegant. Preferable to a two-star chain motel if you like "old charm" more than "new box motel." Three floors, no elevator.
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
"A rainy Week in Seattle (not Georgia)"
Been staying here for several years------Bath Tub does not drain well----you stand in bathwater----BUT----It's been that way for years
10 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
Checked in on Halloween, had to park on the street and move the car by 8am to avoid being charged. The parking at the inn was full the entire 3 days of my visit, we had to walk 2 blocks to their other property the Marqueen off of QueenAnnr Room was small, but relatively comfortable. The location is worth the stay.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Not for Business Travelers"
This hotel is old and in disrepair and I would highly advise business travelers who need a safe clean hotel to not stay at this property
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"inn at queen anne"
Old style living. Cute. Sweet. Very comfy.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014