All hotels in Los Alamitos, California, United States of America

"Perfect for a Disneyland vacation"
great room...great location...clean...great breakfast!!!!
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
"Excellent stay"
Stayed 5 nights with my family in two bedroom suit. Beds were great. Nice having two rooms with doors and three tv's. The breakfast was great. Hot food and lots of it. Made one of the evening receptions with free hamburgers and free adult beverages. It's a 10-15 min drive to Disney and Knots Berry farm. If you have a family of 5 or so I highly recommend this place. Although not the cheapest we saved money by eating breakfast and took fruit for snacks at the parks. My only grip was that with the air on one room would be cold and one nice. Had a hard time keeping everyone happy with the temp but that was very minor.
5 night trip Apr 1, 2013
"Nice to have kitchen"
It was nice to have the kitchen bacause of my father in laws strict diet. Rooms were clean and up to date. Disneyland wasn't too far away. Breakfast was nice too. Will stay here again.
2 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"Business Get A Way"
We enjoyed our stay using the facility pool and jacuzzi. Kitchen in unit was great. Nice to come back to a relaxing setting after a long business day. Noise level was very low in surroundings at the time of our visit.
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2013
"Greeat for a family"
Our stay at Residence Inn was exactly what we were looking for. The set up was as if we had rented a small apartment. We came down to LA to go to Disneyland and wanted something more than a single room that we had to all cram into. The beds were super comfy and the rooms neat. There were bathrooms attached to both bedrooms so that alleviated morning and night time bathroom traffic. Two negative things that I would comment on were that even though we turned the heat off, (this was in January) the rooms tended to get hot at night so we opened the windows which helped some. The other thing is if you plan on doing any cooking, there isn't much in the way of silverware or pots and pans. Plan to bring what you might need. On the plus side, the staff was very friendly and helpful. All in all a wonderful experience. Head and shoulders above staying in a regular hotel room. A solid 5!
3 night family trip Jan 25, 2013
Michele D
"A pleasant surprise off the D-Land beaten track"
In town for a Disneyland weekend and all off the nearby hotels were booked because of a convention. We'd never stayed here and were pleasantly surprised: it's basically a business-class hotel but the staff was very friendly (the security guy brought me some ice when my wife hurt her back on a ride). Ours was a well-priced suite with a kitchen and a pull-out bed for our munchkin. It's about a 10-minute, easy drive to Disneyland, and there are stores and restaurants all around. The neighborhood is mostly businesses (and a race track). It's also a pet-friendly hotel, which is great if you have a pet, but the hallway had a faint smell of wet dog on the soggy weekend we were there. Not bad, just noticeable. Didn't get to try the outdoor pool or (small) workout room.
2 night family trip Jan 25, 2013
Russell
"great staff very nice room"
The staff was great and the room was beautiful, clean, and well stocked. very close to Los Alimitos race track
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
"Hotel Staff less than accomodatong"
Pre-paid for two nights for my son after verifying with front desk that no credit card was needed upon his arrival, After my son arrived about midnight, after a convention nearby, The desk clerk had to be convinced to give him a room key, after two hours back and forth on the phone about neding the credit card in spite of the fact that my bank account showed a debit for two nights the day of booking ! A call to the manager the next morning resulted in her pulling the " our policy......." card out. We made other arrangements with another hotel with NO PROBLEMS !
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2013
They made me sign a "Non-Disturbance Agreement" when I checked in and then told me there was NOTHING THEY COULD DO about the dog yapping all night in the room next door. Thanks for NOTHING.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2013
"Good hotel. Bad service."
I requested a crib through Expedia. When I arrived at the hotel around 8PM, the front desk told me that they didn't get the request. That's ok. But then it took 1 hour and 2 phone calls for them to deliver the crib. And the guy just dump the crib box in my room. I have to assemble the crib all by myself. I stayed at this hotel before with much better experience. Now a good hotel ruined by unfriendly service staff.
Other trip Jan 8, 2013
Robin
Love the fact I was right next to Los Alamitos racecourse. Only issue is that I called for housekeeping since I had the do not disturb sign on till three. I left the room, returned at 5:15 ..the room was still untouched. Otherwise, clean, comfortable and well appointed.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2012
"Good hotel for family with 2 small kids"
The breakfast menu does not change daily. The food was tiresome after the third day. The staff is very rigid about their closing times. The gym was small yet cozy. I enjoyed the peace and quiet of the gym. However, the staff does not clean the gym daily. Dirty towels were stacked in the basket every morning that I was there.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
Karine
"Nice, comfortable, just as listed"
It was a nice, comfortable stay for our family. We went to Disneyland one day, and this hotel is both, close enough (10 min driving) and far enough from (noises of ) Disneyland. Nice kitchenette, close by grocery store, nice pool, rooms/hotel very clean, laundry room, very nice service. Appropriately priced, we think.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2012
Mira
"It was a nice stay"
except once small glitch - they gave me a different room number and its keys instead of the allocated room - so I ended up entering into someone else's room. Good that no one was there in that room when I entered. They corrected it later and gave me the correct room number and correct keys
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2012
"Perfect for families and couples"
I love this hotel and now stay nowhere else. What you spend in slightly higher rates is more than made up by the full complementary breakfast and full beautiful kitchen where you can prepare all your own meals instead of going to restaurants which adds up very fast at 3 times a day. I stayed here with my family with two kids in the two floor model and it couldn't have been better, given the generous space of the flats. I have also stayed here as a couple this time in the studio and again it was perfect, don't be put off by the word 'studio' as it was huge. The kitchens are fully equipped and even have complementary 'to get you goin' basket of essentials. I'm even impressed with the choice of bathroom products because they are high quality and UNSCENTED, which earns high marks in my book The staff were more than accommodating. I was running late and called down to the desk to say so and they were so friendly and said "no problem, just leave your keys by the phone and call when your done". We weren't made to feel bad because we stayed beyond the checkout period. We had a great experience and I strongly recommend the Residence Inn hotels.
Other trip Dec 4, 2012
twocupsoftea
"My favorite place to stay when visiting OC"
Like always, I had a wonderful stay. I recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a convenient location, excellent accommodations and helpful staff. I always stay here when visiting family, Seal Beach and Disneyland...everything is close by.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2012
First class!!
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
Phil C
"Anythibg"
Excellent overall except the cleaning ladies knocked on my door all morning and my check out time wasn't till 12pm
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
"EXCELLENT HOTEL!!!"
Hubby & I had a little, romantic getaway for the weekend. We have nothing negative to say about this hotel. Cody & Paul greeted us as we arrived. They were professional and accommodating. Cody offered us several different rooms & gave us a nice,quiet room away from the pool area. The grounds were nicely landscaped, pool & jacuzzi were clean; it was like a bath. Our room was comfortable and clean and nicely decorated with warm colors. The full kitchen was awesome; had everything that we needed. The t.v. had a lot to choose from. The hotel is not far from Costco, Panda Express, Subway, Jamba Juice, Cold Stone, and a sushi place. If you drive south on Los Alamitos, there are shopping centers w/grocery stores, shops, & places to eat. We spent the day at Seal Beach, a mere 6 miles south/west of our hotel. I will definitely return to this hotel in the future!
Other trip Aug 25, 2012

"15 mins from disneyland"
The one bedroom suite was spacious, clean and well equipped. Nice and quite location. Parking available. Wireless free. Great breakfast Friendly staff.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Residence Inn Cypress"
Stayed here while attending a convention at Anaheim Convention Center. Rooms were nice, big and clean with a kitchen. Free breakfast had hot food, waffles, eggs, sausage. Everything was wonderful. Just know that it takes 17 minutes to get to the convention center on Katella.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"nice hotel"
it was great for us being between beaches and Disneyland and close to the freeway to the airport. We just wished that the pool towels weren't behind the hotels front desk.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Quiet, presentable hotel. Friendly staff."
This hotel is very nice but very far from the places we want to visit. The staff has no knowledge in terms of sight seeing but they did their best to help get information for bussing. This is a good, family vacation hotel if the traveller has their own vehicle. Quiet and presentable. Breakfast is satisfactory. Some staffs are very friendly.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013

"Nice stay - Surely to be repeated"
Nice hotel. Very good facilities and good service.
5 night family trip May 18, 2015
DE
"Good for family trip"
It is nice to stay. Calm and piece. All officials are very kind.
5 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
Baegeun
KR
"No recomendado"
el cuarto tenia mal olor, las instalaciones no son nuevas, necesita mantenimiento urgente. El aire acondicionado hacia mucho ruido, no lo recomiendo. No parece un Marriot. parece un MOtel
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Cypress Orange County
Thank you for your review. I apologize that you were unhappy with your stay. We are constantly providing maintenance to our rooms and our hotel to make sure that our guests receive the level of excellence that our customers expect. I'm sorry that we did not meet your expectations.
3 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
PA
"推薦"
乾淨舒適 交通方便 附近生活機能好
3 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
TW
"Bon hôtel! Un peu loin de LA..."
Personnel aimable et serviable. Bon quartier et bien entretenu. Juste une climatisation assez bruyante. Si on doit se rendre à LA tous les jours, bien gérer son temps. Highway à 6 voies avec beaucoup (beaucoup) de circulation
3 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Vincent
FR
"Good location, Kind desk"
센디에고에서 일을 보고 돌아오는 길에 디즈니랜드를 들리는 길에 숙박했습니다. 디즈니 타운을 걸어서 가는 거리가 아니면 운전으로 15분 정도 걸리는 이곳도 괜찮습니다. 나중에 로스엔젤레스 공항 가기에 가깝습니다.
2 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Andrew Oh
KR
"Hotel correcto."
Bien ubicado; con innumerables negocios en los alrededores, habitaciones amplias y confortables. Parking propio gratuito y desayuno aceptable. RECOMENDABLE
4 night family trip May 23, 2013
JULIO
AR
"Bra hotell för barnfamiljer nära Disneyland"
Fick en fin suite med två rum och kök med utsikt mot poolen. Poolen var inte så varm och kunde vara renare.
Other trip Jan 9, 2013
Leca
SE
"familie vennelig"
kjempe flott hotel med stille og rolig nabolag.kort vei til motorvei og dermed enkelt og komme seg fort rundt(avhengi av bil)kommer tilbake hit!
11 night trip Dec 26, 2012