All hotels in St. Pete Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6200 Gulf Blvd, St. Pete Beach, FL, 33706, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

EVERYONE THERE WAS JUST WONDERFUL. MY HUSBAND AND I JUST WANTED A WEEKEND GET AWAY, AND WE HAD A BLAST. EVERYTHING THERE YOU NEED. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO EVERYONE.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Strongly recommended"
This hotel is located right next to an awesome beach and the main street, but the free parkplace is included. You can find the necessary services in the neighborhood, but some of them - like bar, swimming pool, etc. - are in the garden of the hotel. Breakfast wasn't included, but right next to the hotel a reastaurant can be found which offers different breakfast menus. The room was spacious and contained a wardrobe too.
2 night romance trip Nov 19, 2014
Koppany
"Loved it"
No reason we chose this place other than the price. Wow were we surprised. Loved everthing about it except ...we were with a group and we were the only ones with a king bed, all the others had 2 double beds, which I find unusual. However the website did tell us that, just wish they woukd upgrade the room beds to at least queen. Other than that this place rocked would highly recommend.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Pam
Nice, the only to notify, the ice machine was to far from our room.
2 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
Hans Olav
"Great hotel with great entertainment"
My wife and I were looking for a reasonably priced room next to the ocean and this was amazing! Later we found out the beach bar outback was very well known and a lot of people would go there for their night entertainment. We were not disappointed, it was a great place e
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
paul
"Amazing experience"
Hotel staff is extremely friendly and very accommodating. Jimmy bs beach bar is amazing. Great music all the time, and the bartenders are fabulous!!! Going back in 3 weeks!!!
1 night trip Nov 19, 2014
Sheri
"Issues"
Felt that I should not have been right by the Tiki bar. I am no old fart but to be up all night on a busy weekend I had was awful. Place was nice enough. Parking terrible.O well you live & learn.
Cheley
"Nice improvements"
3rd visit to Beachcomber, they have made some nice upgrades, especially to beach bar area. Pleasant place to stay in a decent area, close to restaurants etc. Beds are comfortable and room was clean. Staff pleasant and accommodating . Will return.
Gene
"Right on the beach!"
We arrived a little early. And Patrice informed us she had a room if we would like to check in early. She also informed us of all the events happening in the hotel. And made us feel at home. We had a blast at the two bars on the property. Plus the beach was just steps away. The only downside was a cockroach we found in the tub. Besides that we loved it. We'll be back. Thanks again Patrice at front desk she's a Great employee!
El Joey
"Improvements made since last year."
Updated rooms since last year.. Tiled the walk-ways.. repaved the parking lots. New carpet, mattress, bed linens, sconces, mirror and bathroom fixtures. Second year there, big improvements and as always, Jimmy B's nice and staff friendly and helpful.
4 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
Louis
"Beachcomer"
I enjoyed my stay at the Beachcomer. The staff was friendly and the food was delicious. You will enjoy the sunsets by the beach or bar.
3 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
Christian
"Warm Sunshine"
Very nice vacation. The hotel needs to offer hot tea in the am. Also breakfast would be nice. Someone needs to pick up the cig butts on the beach, before it gets out of hand. A true vacation location.
2 night trip Nov 9, 2014
darlene
"Great View"
We stay we in room 512. The best view in the entire hotel. Overlooking the beach and Jimmy B'S.. We could sit one the balcony and see and hear the music... Wonderful night
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Bobby
"Nice beach location"
Hotel was recently renovated and looked very nice. On the beach but no beach view. Pools and grassy areas looked great but unfortunately we hit a windy and cool time so didn't get to shed our jeans. Would have been a good place to soak up some sun and walk the beach. We had ground room that could easily hear guests upstairs jumping and running. We complained and each time management addressed with upstairs guests. Next time would request upper floor even though we would need to carry luggage upstairs. Would stay again.
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Good
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"Nice hotel on the beach."
Very helpful and friendly staff. Loved Jimmy B ' s Beach Bar with live entertainment 7 days a week.
Deb
"Wonderful Weekend at the Beachcomber"
Wonderful time, excellent price, facilities, tiki deck, beach, staff, sunsets overall fabulous time.
Jan
"Close to the beach and to resturants"
I don't believe this hotel is kid friendly. The beds are small, especially for my husband and I and we are talk individuals. I noticed online they have an option for a roll out which I ended up having to use because my husband, my three year old and myself was not going to fit in the double bed. They charged me $20 for the bed which my husband had to sleep on and made a lot of noise because of the plastic still around the mattress. The parking was an inconvenience due to not being able to drive out, we had to reverse out due to lack of space. They stated the renovated the rooms, which was nice, but they should focus on parking as well.
Denise
"Girls Get-a-way"
It was a long over due vacation for my girlfriends and I and the Beachcomber was the most enjoyable stay. We had a great time at Jimmy B's beachbar and spending time on the beautiful beach. 3 bands played each day we were there ... all very entertaining ... we danced our feet off. And the food was delicious and very reasonably priced. We will definately be returning in the future to have more fun in the sun in a great atmosphere. Key to our stay was the excellent staff. They were very accommodating and most helpful! 2 Thumbs up!!!!!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Jill
"Very good view to the beach."
This was our second time coming to the Beachcomber Resort. The first time we stay 11 days, this time we stay five days. Most was friendly and spoke.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Beachcomber aimed at Young beachcombers"
My first night at the resort was the "night from hell". My room was near the public bar, and loud music and partying went on late into the night. I asked to be moved to a room further away, and staff was very amenable in doing this. Staff aimed to please enitre time there. Majority of vacationers were were under 30 crowd. There were a few families, also middle-to upper middle age was also represented. My room was never dusted. a few crumbs of food remained on console entire time. Grounds are kept up very nicely, and it's just a walk through the bar to get to beach. Bed was ok.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
chris
Was treated very well!yes will be back
4 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2014
Andy
"Nice vacation"
It a beautiful place to enjoy, not the best for Kids, but it can be very good for friends and couples!!!
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Pablo
"Nice overnight getaway!"
We celebrated our 32nd wedding anniversary with an overnight at the Beachcomber Resort. Sunset on the beach and an evening spent with a great band, Stormbringer. It couldn't get much better.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"clean rooms"
Rooms were clean had all the amenities centrally located. Had a great beach bar loved Jimmy B's would recomend. Fun place to stay. I'd stay again. Thanks
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
Loved it! Great place to stay! Will stay again! There are many places to stay in the area and I have stayed in many of the hotels in a five mile stretch of this area. I enjoyed this place over several of the others (will not name). Beach is great all along this stretch in St. Pete, Treasure Island and all the surrounding areas, so you really cannot ever have a bad beach area in this location. One thing I like about this area is it is not as crowded as Clearwater which is normally where I stay. There is too much traffic anymore in Clearwater and you can't drive around very easily on weekends, I much prefer this area. It is easy to get in and out of this hotel. I can't wait to go back, hope it is this year, but if not, planning to get there again next year! You cannot go wrong with this location as far as entertainment, with or without family, kids, etc. Maybe some families would not prefer this hotel because there are bars on both ends of the hotel, but it is great for couples, young and old, very mixed crowd. All of the area is good! Plenty of places within walking distance too. My other comment is that the staff is EXCELLENT and very accommodating and friendly and that is hard to find! Rooms maybe could be updated more, but since it is older hotel, I am used to that in this area. Some people will not like the full beds, so that could be an issue. Also the beach bar and sports bar here on this site are great and are a plus for adults or over 21! Great time for all.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
cat
"Disappointed."
Not what I was hoping for our 62nd wedding anniversary. Our room was on the second floor facing the gulf, which was nice and we did enjoy sitting on the porch. What was disappointing - no hotel help available to assist us to our room,(no elevator), and no room service. For the room rate we paid, we were really surprised and being 84 years old it was a real effort getting our things to the second floor. Their was no couch or longe chair in the room (Two kitchen chairs and a table). The staff were very friendly and apologize for the lack of services. We still had a good time, but will be more carefully to ask about the amenities in the future.
2 night trip Oct 13, 2014
"Great resort terrible beds"
All was great except the beds were terrible. I would expect this type of bed from a 39$ hotel not $139.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
fun n sun coupl
"Early Fall trip to St. Pete Beach"
Stayed at the Beachcomber for three nights in early October and had a wonderful time. Patrick was a huge help with getting us checked in and situated. Our room was recently updated and was very comfortable. Nothing super special, but very nice; you shouldn't be in the room much anyway with the amazing beach and bar right out back!
3 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Ryan
Hotel was noisy for a Thursday. People walking up and down the outside corridor all night. The room walls must be very thin because I felt like I was in an apartment with the noise coming from the upstairs all night...needless to say I did not get a very good nights sleep
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"great time in St Pete"
Staff was great. Checked a day early no issues. They allowed us to stay in rooms and not move next day. Jimmy b good time anytime of day. Prices food and drinks like at a bar. Overall great time. Would stay again.
3 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Tony
"Room 502 Beachfront"
Everything was fine except we would have liked the music at Jimmy B's to be a little less noisy after 10 PM.
3 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
JAMES
"Great beach location"
This hotel has a great beach location featuring two pools and beach side bars. The staff, especially Patrick at the front desk, was very friendly and helpful. The hotel staff gave us helpful information on trolley service as well as events in downtown St Pete. Hotel also has a sports bar but it didn't seem too lively. I found it better to go to the bars near the hotel's pool and beach as it was more lively and you could watch sporting events. They also have live music throughout the afternoon and evening. Downtown St Pete is about 20 minutes
4 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2014
Joe B
For the price and location its hard to beat. New beds and upgrades to Jimmy B's. Always a comfy stay.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
"A Great Place to Stay"
This place is perfect for families, singles, couples and anyone is ready to party and have a great time!! My teenagers didn't have to tip-toe around, there is a band everyday, the pools are clean and so is the entire resort. You can actually walk around barefoot here!! I loved the staff, I felt like I was actually taken care of, they are obviously happy and willing to make your experience wonderful!! If you are looking for a quiet place to stay, this is not it. But, if you have a loud, fun bunch of people who are looking for a great time, this is the place to go!! The resort is right on the beach, with the best sunsets I've ever seen! The resturaunt has excellent food and we didn't have to wait for long, even with a large group of people. I can't express how much we felt welcomed by the staff, this was my second time, and I will be back next year!!
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Mechele
"Great vacation spot"
Very friendly people and staff. Hotel grounds were cleaned good every night. Hotel is older, but they do their best to make it look nice. Pool area was very clean. Beautiful beaches. Quiet during the week. More rambunctious on the weekends. Only had one issue with the bartender in the front lobby bar. Sat there for two minutes without being noticed, not a big deal if the place was packed, but there were literally only two people at the bar. Figured he was put in the slow area for a reason. All other staff was great. Had a beach side view that was nice. A little noisy at night, but people are there to have fun and party, so no big deal. I would look for a room closer to the lobby for peace and quiet.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Awesome right on beach and Jimmy Bs is great!
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Hotel on the beach"
Awesome place on the beach with a great restaurant attached to it at the end with a great view of the water. Live music and another bar grill in the front of the hotel. Excellent time and I will go back.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Anthony
"Nice!!!"
Beach is easy to get to. Just about everyday we seen dolphins swimming cool experience. Jimmy b beach bar is right there bands playing every night.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"pretty gardens & pools & great beach bar w/music"
nice staff always working for you. Rooms sufficient. Great outdoor spaces and LIVE MUSIC that was really fun
3 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
mh thompson
"Outstanding Customer Service"
I stayed along with my husband and infant daughter for one night. Customer service could not have been better, I had a small housekeeping issue that was immediately rectified by Tony (on the engineering staff) and I was followed up with by Robin in the morning who offered me a late check out free of charge and a gift certificate for lunch at the beach bar/restaurant. The staff was exceedingly nice and easy to deal with. The rooms have been remodeled and have nice bedding, free wi-fi and good cable. The grounds are very well maintained. The location could not be better - right on the beach! Of course, this is an older beach property and with that come some style issues but they have done a great job updating the rooms for a modern traveler. Overall this was an excellent value and I couldn't be happier with the stay.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Great beach vacation"
Hotel was clean and comfortable. Staff was polite. Beach was beautiful. Will definitely go back.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Mary Beth
GREAT PLACE TO STAY
2 night trip Sep 15, 2014
JAN
"Bday vacation"
Just what we were looking for! Right on the beach, beautiful courtyard. Great price and good service. Not a luxury hotel, but clean quiet, and friendly service.
4 night trip Sep 8, 2014
S. Hill
"Easy beach access"
Nice hotel, beach and pool. Staff and other guests very friendly. Good value.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"absolutely wonderful"
This is a wonderful hotel. Rooms were great. 2 pools, restaurant and inside and outside bars. Live music at night. Right on the beach. The pools even have handicapped chair lifts. I can't wait to go back!
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Tari
"Good!"
Great location. Loved jimmy bees by sunset!
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"Very well maintained hotel on the beach"
This hotel has a good location and is on the beach, with several good restaurants in the area. Unfortunately, almost all of the entire beachfront is blocked by a large 3-bar structure that features live bands from 3:30 pm to well after midnight and is utilized by hordes of people not staying at the hotel. Their main access is through the courtyard passing all of the rooms in the hotel, and does not give you a safe feeling. Said access route is also used by non-hotel occupants to access the beach and several utilize the pool as well. It was a common experience to hear overserved beachbar patrons yelling and cursing as they passed the rooms on their way out, at all hours of the day and night. Probably won't stay there again for that reason alone.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Parking very difficult to get in and out of. Back alley/service entrance parking. Room very small.
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
"awesome"
Very nice staff,great entertainment!!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014