All hotels in St. Pete Beach, Florida, United States of America
6200 Gulf Blvd, St. Pete Beach, FL, 33706, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Beach
    Decent vibe
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"21+ will have a blast!"
Excellent atmosphere very helpful staff, very fun hotel to stay at for 21+ crowd!
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
Nicholas
"great place to stay"
the only reason i didnt give this place the 5 star rating is the parking. very small parking lots and very narrow actually had to back up the side lots to be able to get out of the lot
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"Beach bar fun!"
Staff was professional and very attentive. Hotel is not bad however does need a little sprucing up. Definitely a party spot however it didn't bother our stay and we enjoyed the bar and nightly entertainment as well.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Jeanette
"Decent hotel, terrible customer service."
For the most part the hotel was fine. I contacted them a month before my stay inquiring about any additional fees or parking we needed to be aware of and was told there was none. Upon arrival we were told there could only be one car per room, mind you we had 8 people traveling from across the state, and that additional parking was across the street, unmonitored, and $30 per car, per night. Management was very rude and did nothing to accommodate the issue even after being told we'd confirmed with staff prior to our stay that there was nothing we needed to be aware of. We had room reservations with the same reservation number, requesting rooms next to one another and was told it wasn't possible. One room smelled like a week long stay of smokers were trapped inside and weren't offered a luggage cart until we were almost entirely unpacked from our cars. We were chased down in the parking lot, worth our parking passes displayed, and accused of not being a guest of the hotel. The atmosphere of Jimmy B's and location was great, the rooms were fair, however the customer service was terrible!
2 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2015
Allison
the place is nice but need update the kitchenette and shower.
2 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
Good location. Easy check in. Beach access was a huge plus!!
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
"We really enjoy Beachcomber Resort"
This is our 4th visit, the staff is great, the Hotel is beautiful and clean. if your a person who likes it very quite between 9:00pm and 1:00pm Do Not get a room near the beach / bar. they had two really great bands this weekend.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Ken
"Nice hotel with direct beach access"
2 level hotel. No elevator. Parking was a little difficult. However, the hotel was very nice. 2 pools. 2 restaurants/bars. Staff was very kind and helpful. Courtyard was beautiful. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"Outdated and dirty"
The hotel was outdated and dirty. The staff was not friendly at all, nobody would even as much as greet or acknowledge you in the lobby or on the grounds. We did not recieve housekeeping on one of the days and the other day it wasnt until 5pm when we had been gone from the room all day. The pool is only open 10am to 10pm, which is way to short for a resort. Also 2 of the days the pool was disgusting and unkept. It had lots of floating dirt and smelled like a dirty dog, no sign of clorine. The last day it had finally been treated and you could smell the chemicals finally. Also the fountain on the grounds was broken which is kind of redicas when you have a fountain view room.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Darrell
"Very nice hotel, beautiful sunsets."
My teen and I had a great time. We love the convenirnce and so much to see and do at walking distance. We can not wait to go back.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Sury and son
"Pricey Stay for ??"
I was surprised and disappointed to find that when we arrived there we had to pay an extra fee of $30,00 to park our second car, nice hotels in big cities charge less then that. The room was small and not that fancy to pay over $200 already then to pay an extra $30.00. We had also asked to stay until 1 pm for checkout and they wanted to charge an extra $25.00. The shower was odd and no hot water only luke warm would not stay here again pictures deceiving.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Joyce
"Not bad"
Not a bad stay was hoping for a little more modern room but clean and comfortable nice for the money. Not a big bar person but if you are this is where you want to be
3 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
chris
Really enjoyed the pool area and Jimmy B's Beach Bar. Beautiful location on St. Pete Beach. The room was very nice. The bathroom could've used some attention. Quite a few hairs left in bathtub and on wall. Window and bathroom door would not shut all the way. Other than that everything was great. Very friendly and attentive staff.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Victoria
"Good hotel close to the beach."
Great stay for a weekend getaway. Close to the beach, everything is in walking distance. Staff very polite and helpful.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
K.Thomas
"Fun Stay With Friends"
Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Loud music from the beachside bars continued on into the wee hours, but we knew that from previous visits. The new tile in the hallways was gorgeous, but very slippery when wet. A fine stay!
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Matthew
"A beautiful, tropically landscaped hotel."
The Beachcomber Beach Resort was a beautifully landscaped hotel on the beach that made me feel like I was in the tropics the moment I saw it. It was clean and quiet, and offered a beautiful decking area for entertainment with a couple bars, seating and fire pits. There were two beautiful pools, and covered walkways with seating outside of the room. My room had a huge walk in closet, which I loved, because I could keep everything in there instead of cluttering the room. I also had a separate dining room/kitchen, so I was able to keep some food there for evening or snacks. The room air conditioning was excellent, and the room was clean. The staff was very helpful when I needed anything. The only thing that really bothered me was the fact there was no restaurant or café with the hotel to get breakfast, snacks or to grab a bite to eat without having to go out somewhere. That might not be a problem for anyone else, but it presented some problems for me. Still. if I get back to St. Petersburg again, I would return to the Beachcomber.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"Cheap place to crash while enjoying the beach life"
The amenities and bar are fantastic -- definitely the best beach bar in the area. Good food, great drinks and great staff. But the rooms themselves are in rough shape. I think some things have been updated, but definitely not the mattresses (lumpy and worn out) or the air conditioners (loud and inefficient). The balcony was the best part. All in all, I would recommend if you're looking for a cheap place to crash while you enjoy the beach and nightlife. But not for a romantic getaway or if you're looking to impress anybody.
1 night trip with friends Jul 7, 2015
samuel
"Surprisingly good"
First time at the Beachcomer. Took my wife and two grandkids. Older property, but very well maintained. Staff overall very helpful and friendly. Beachside rooms are not truly beachside since the hotel sits about 100 yards back from the beach. Music noise can be a problem at night. Good value for price. Convenient with Seven-11 and Dunkin Donuts across the street. Definitely will stay again.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
"Won't stay there again"
Hotel manager was not nice. Wouldn't accommodate my family until the person who booked the room got there even though one of the party had the same name and credit card as the one who booked. Facility was old and needed updating. Carpet was not clean, refrigerator quit working in one of the rooms during the night and we lost everything. A/c did not cool the room.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Cheryl
"Resort and their staff are absolutely wonderful."
Came to enjoy the beach, had a great time at the resort! Love the live music and tiki bar. We will definitely return again!!!
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Michele
"Will not be returning"
We booked through Hotels.com. Big mistake. The one that booked the reservation was late getting there and management wouldn't let the others in until the person who booked called and changed the name on the reservation. Well she was in route, in traffic and a storm and had to look up the number, call, wade through several routings to get it done. Then because there were 2 rooms, management would only allow the group to get into one room until it was called back again and name changed again on the other room. These rooms were already payed for and the person checking in early had the same last name as the person who booked the rooms as well as the same credit card. Hotel was older and needed to be remodeled. A/c didn't work in one room and refrigerator went out in the other room. Carpet was pretty dirty.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Cheryl
"It was an amazing stay"
There was plenty to do & see. The food & service was great & the kids had a great time. The room felt a lil small but not too bad. The live band was awesome, we stayed close to the lobby so the band did not bother us at all during our sleep. We hope to return back soon.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
marisol
We had a great stay at the Beachcomber. It's a little outdated but our room was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful about recommending local places to eat. The beach bar was fun. It was nice being so close to the beach. Overall we had a great time!
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"Party Hotel"
Don’t get a room near the restaurant. They have live music until 1am and drunk people peeing outside your room. Also, they don’t have enough parking so most people have to park across the street behind a 7-eleven.
Response by Beachcomber Beach Resort
Please accept our apologies for any challenges that you experienced during your stay with us. Our goal is always to help our guests enjoy their visits to the fullest. We do have live bands playing on Friday and Saturday nights until 1am and until 11:30pm during the week. We would be happy to have you stay with us again and let us book a room in our quieter area in front of our beautiful gardens. We do provide one complimentary parking spot per room on the hotel grounds. We do have parking attendants on the weekend to limit access to hotel guests only. We also provide an overflow lot across the street for any additional parking needs of our guests. We apologize for any inconvenience that this caused. We do hope that you give us the opportunity to improve your experience with us. Robin Newman, Assistant General Manager
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Nice beach accessibility."
Saturday night huge party outside our room. WAY TO LOUD UNTIL 0545. Terrible night.
Response by Beachcomber Beach Resort
We apologize that you did not fully enjoy your visit. We did have an event celebrating being voted the number one beach bar in the state of Florida this past Saturday. Our live bands on Friday and Saturday nights do play until 1am and until 11:30pm during the week. Our bar does close at 3am. We are deeply sorry that other hotel guests disturbed you. We encourage you and all our guests to contact our front desk with any challenges so that we can resolve them. We appreciate your staying with us hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide a wonderful visit. Robin Newman, Assistant General Manager
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
We had an absolutely amazing time.Jimmys beach bar is fun with live music daily & the fact that it's open until 3am was great considering we are night owls. They also have amazing food. The rooms are nice & it's one steps to get to the white Sandy beach. We will definitely be staying here again.
4 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
Jenn
"Nice hotel. Close to beach."
Awesome staff. Above and beyond were Antonio hotel staff, Laurie from Players and Marty from Jimmy B's. Great location. Comfortable beds, clean room and great hotel stay. Will definitely be staying again in the future!!!
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
"Ideal for the weekend or the week"
Great little hideaway for a great price in an even greater location. Close to everything on the beach, love the beach bar and atmosphere. Not a 4-star hotel, but has everything you need at a good cost.
1 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
"First time stay, great party atmosphere!"
We stayed on a Saturday night in an ocean view room next to the bar with another couple. I had read reviews about how the bar stays open very late and is loud which was completely true. We went to bed around 11 and couldn't really get good sleep until after 3 in the morning after the bar music/band stopped. I still gave 5 stars since we were prepared for it. Normally, we would be down at the bar as well but were just wiped out from a long day of traveling. The bar was awesome and had a great band; there was a HUGE patio area that was open even to non-guests which was very cool. I highly recommend the Beachcomber.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Alexis
This was my first visit to the Gulf. The hotel had no resort fee and no parking fee which was a big plus. It was a pretty small room. The kitchenette was helpful to offset the cost of eating out, but not much place to sit and eat. The beach was a short walk from the hotel and there was live entertainment right outside our door, with a place to eat and a bar. The location was close to everything in the area, including the trolley. I purposely picked this hotel and paid the a higher rate because it was a beach view. Sadly, there was no view of the beach from my room which was a very big disappointment. Had I been on the second floor, that may have been a different story. Although I checked in early and asked for a room on the second floor I was told that there were none available. We were right near the swimming pool which was convenient for the kids.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"Nice hotel, short walk to beach, nice bar"
Staff was extremely friendly and courteous. Front desk to maintenance, to Jimmy B's attendants. Great overall service. Hotel is short walking distance to beach - loved that. Jimmy B's bar was very relaxing, nice music playing throught the day. A very relaxing experience overall - just what we were looking for. We went with 3 kids, ages 10, 12 and 14. Close proximity to shopping and restaurants.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Connie
"Hotel on the beach"
My 3 young girls loved being able to swim all day in the pool or choose to swim and paddle board in the ocean. So many restaurants to choose from nearby and the beach bar plays great live music. The front bar/restaurant even has free video games. We were sad to leave this resort. If you are looking for a great place for fun and you don't need a fancy room you will enjoy!
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
mary
Staff went out of their way to accommodate us. Rooms slightly outdated, but still very nice. Great place for the price. Would definitely return.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Nice Hotel, Great Staff, Terrible Parking"
I stayed for one night on a business trip. The staff was great, the food in both restaurants was good. Everything was great with the exception of the parking. There was barely enough, and unless you backed in the length of the building to park backwards in a spot, you need to either do a multi-point turn or back out the length of the building to get out. The road you are backing into, or out of is one thin lane, with no way for another car to pass by you. While there isn't much they can do about it, at lwast some signs warning you before you find yourself stuck at a dead end would be helpful.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
Loki2469
"Disappointing!"
At first appearance the room looked clean but soon found roaches in kitchenette and small bugs in bathroom. Did not stay after first night and was told since we booked through hotels.com, there could be no refund of unused nights.
2 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Christine
"My first time to St Pete..."
It was very clean and very close to alot of restaurants. I had no view of the ocean, the picture on which I reserved the room type was misleading , it showed a beach view, so I was very disappointed, for the price I paid I was expecting beach view. The beach bar was great, good food and music.
3 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Could use new mattresses as they are uncomfortable.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
Midge
"OK hotel right by the beach."
the hotel location was great right by the beach. the room was not cleaned that good and the bed was not made one day. parking was horrible had trouble finding parking spots. my rental car was even hit during the day by another car that took off due to such tight parking on the side. if you're looking for a quiet hotel this one is not for you there was a band playing almost every night. the staff was very nice.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
Jimenez
"WALK OUT OF ROOM AND SEE THE WHITE SAND BEACH"
Staff always friendly and helpful.Great intertaiment all day long.Great food and drinks always!!!!
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
Debbie
"Wedding/Family/Sunshine"
We traveled from Michigan. The weather was great, the hotel was clean, friendly, and easy to get around. The entertainment was great twice a day. Everything was available if needed. Wonderful place for couples, and families
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Perfect Cozy Hotel, Close to Beach, Good Music!"
When booking our mini vacation I was quite particular about choosing the hotel. Beachcombers was Perfect! All our expectations were met and we really enjoyed ourselves. From the clean and cozy 2 story hotel, friendly staff, and live music to the "no hassle" beach towels provided, this is the place to stay. Our room was on the main level (which I had requested) and was very basic but clean and great air conditioning. The property was well maintained with beautiful landscaping. The guests were a mixed crowd of all ages which worked well for us. This was our 1st time here in St. Pete and this hotel is definitely where we stay the next time!
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
I needed a relaxing get away and took my daughter-in-law. I can't say enough about the wonderful time we had. We were both extremely happy with the Beachcomber Beach Resort. I loved the beautiful gardens and the fountains. We love the beach and never did use either of the two pools because the hotel was right on the beach. Loved that we didn't have to walk thru halls and go on elevators when we came back from the beach, we were able to go right in our room because it only has 2 floors. Our last night, the AC in our room stopped working at 2 AM. From the time we made the call to the front desk, it was all of 10 minutes, and the AC in our room was replaced and done. I was amazed at how quickly they resolved the problem. The staff were all amazing, friendly and helpful. I loved having the kitchen even though we didn't do any cooking, it was nice to have the extra room and even an extra sink. Loved the walk in closet. We were able to put all of our stuff in there so the room was not cluttered and we also able to use it as a changing room. It was nice to have the safe however there was a $2 a day fee (+ taxes) if you wanted to use it. We did! The food at Jimmy B's was really good and loved the live music.
Lorie
"Great place"
We honestly couldn't have enjoyed this place any more than we did! We went for our anniversary. We didn't have to get in the car at all once we got there. Theres a 7 11 and a beach store across the street, and there's a dunkin/ baskins opening soon too. The outdoor bar had awesome music that started at 10am and ended at 1am everyday. The Staff was overly kind, the one bartender Lent us a jimmy b's card for discounted drinks, and our server catered to us by bringing our appetizers and drinks to us poolside. Once we told her it was our first vacation away from our kids she insisted she bring our appetizers to us while we sat in the built in seat in the pool (she was awesome! ). The food was yummy (fish tacos! ) and in the same block there was a place for breakfast and fine dining. The beach is amazing (floated in tubes with cocktails all day)!!!! Yes, as other reviews state, our room was close to the bar, and you could hear the music, but you also get an ocean view (only 3 ones they have) and a balcony that you get to enjoy while listening to the music. I honestly have nothing bad to say about this place. If you can't enjoy yourself here, then don't go on vacation
hollie
"Nice affordable Hotel!!"
Locals just wanting to avoid the beach traffic on Memorial Weekend. Hotel was very nice. Friendly staff great atmosphere.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Christy
"It was fun"
Really enjoy the entertainment at the outside bar and being right in the beach also have a kitchen in the room was a bonus
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
Great stay, super convenient! Located on the Beach and it has a great bar (on the beach!) that plays live music daily (pretty much all day). The staff is really helpful and friendly. Rooms are clean but need to be updated a bit more. The outside of the building looks like it needs to be updated as well. Parking lot is cramped (you can only back in or back out), I believe they have additional parking as well. Would definitely stay again!
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Jonathan
"Staff is Awesome! Very clean."
We had a wonderful time! The staff could not have been more helpful. The hotel is kept very clean. When someone does get out of hand security appears from no where and takes care of the problem. Its a great place to have a great time just respect others and you will really have a great time! The food was just OK. We went many other places and found the food to be better thee.
very happy
They staff was extremely friendly and helpful...I highly recommend this resort!
"Awesome place!!!"
Awesome place to relax or enjoy the nightlife. It's our 7th year in a row staying there!
paul
"Relaxed and fun environment."
We arrived a little too early to check in. The customer service agent in the hotel asked us to pre-check in so that as soon as our room was available she would give us a call. My husband and I decided to have a late lunch and before we even received what we ordered the service agent called to let me know the room was ready. I was very thankful for that. I loved the location, right on the beach. It was really clean and lively. We loved going to the beach everyday, so much so, we hadn't even noticed that we did not utilize either one of the two, clean pools. We had one issue. The air conditioner was not working properly. My husband called the front desk and within 10 minutes their were two maintenance workers fixing the issue. They were in and out in less than 15 minutes and the problem was fixed! I would definitely return to this hotel.
Other trip May 25, 2015