All hotels in Edison, New Jersey, United States of America
50 Raritan Center Parkway, Edison, NJ, 08837, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Business trip"
Perfect and comfortable stay for couple days
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Edison/Raritan Center
Dear Marlene, Thank you for your review. We hope that you will stay with us again when your travels bring you back to the area.
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
marlene
Overall didn't like the room .bed furniture bathroom shower .will not use the hotel again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Edison/Raritan Center
Dear Richard, Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I always appreciate it when guests take the time to let us know how we are doing. I apologize that your stay was less than enjoyable. We are currently upgrading our rooms and lobby to better serve our guests. We hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will give us another try.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2013
We really enjoyed staying at this hotel. Everyone was very nice and the hotel was quiet. The only thing I didn't like were the two stains on the rug that looked like someone had thrown up. They should have professionally cleaned the spots.
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2013
Joanne
"Conveniently Located"
Nice place, clean, conveniently located, friendly staff. Had issues with room key which staff promptly addressed. Good sized towels and comfy pillows.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Deb
"Perfect for overnight stop"
Clean, comfortable rooms, courteous staff, tasty goods. Needed to pick up a few things--Menlo Park Mall five minutes away.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Location is good."
Facilities are good, especially the Pantry is open for 24 hrs is a good idea.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"Thank you!"
Excellent staff gave us great deal. Will definitely stay there again!
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Kate
"Nice hotel close to Raritan center in Eduson"
Conveniently located from NJ turnpike and Raritan convention center in Edison. Descent gym and indoor pool / spa. Wifi access in room and office center to print you itinerary and boarding pass etc. at no extra cost. Ample parking. Friendly staff. Would stay there again if I am in the area.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Nice Hotel with some problems"
Generally enjoyable but our bed mattress had an ugly dark brown stain down over it.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Blah Blah Blah"
Hotel is overall a nice one. Rates were decent. Bring your own booze! Two drinks at the bar cost $23.50. Sorry, I'm not cheap and I'm used to traveling a lot. Those bar prices are just obscene. Since the hotel is in an industrial park like setting,you can't walk to another bar.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Mark C.
"Met my Expectations"
Very convenient to freeway for an in route overnight stay. Room was clean and comfortable. WiFi was available and worked well. Air Conditioner was rather noisy but worked well.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Nice place to stay while on business in Edison"
Good breakfast. Clean room. Nice facilities, gym is clean and well equipped for a hotel.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
"Average - at best"
People were very nice. Hotel is right next to the highway. I was on the top level which must have had a huge heating/cooling system on top of the building as it sounded like we were going to 'blast off' at any moment. All in all, very loud. They also had 'comfort' beds that could be controled, but no signs in the rooms...just at the front desk so I never noticed this until I checked out. I ended up sleeping on the hardest bed ever. Also, it took about 5 minutes for heat to come on in my shower. You wouldn't think this because of the HVAC system right above my room. Will not stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2013
"Sleepover"
Very Nice! I Wishing breakfast was included with Our stay, but it was reasonably priced.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Ty
The Beds were very uncomfortable. And there were ant in are room.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Theresa
"Stay somewhere else!"
I wasn't happy at all with our stay at this Hilton Hotel. The sheets on my bed were put on inside out and didn't properly fit the bed. On day one of our stay I notified the front desk that our toilet seat was broken. On day two, we left while housekeeper was in the room. We were surprised to return and find that not only was the toilet seat still broken, but now we were out of toilet paper ... not good. I called down to the front desk to request TP and again notified them that the toilet seat hadn't been attended to. On day three, on our way out for the day, I again notified the front desk of the broken toilet seat. On our arrival back much later that evening, it was still broken. On the morning we checked out the front desk clerk told me that maintenance had been to the room but there was nothing wrong with the toilet seat. I told him that nobody had been to the room. He said that the maintenance man called him from the room so he was certain he was there. He must have been in the wrong room because I showed the desk clerk photographs of the broken toilet seat. We had a smoking room ..... unfortunately, housekeeping doesn't feel the need to clean the previous guests nicotine from the window areas, the door areas and even the phone was nicotine stained. Very poor housekeeping. This is not a hotel I would frequent again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Rosie
"good place to stay"
nice hotel; pretty lobby; good breakfast; next door to a great deli!
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
"very clean quiet room"
also had a window that opened a little
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Very convenient"
I love everything. Looking forward to stay again soon
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Nothing to write home about"
This hotel is fine but the previous night we were at a recently updated Hampton Inn that was superior. It is the perfect place to stop on your way up the Eastern Seaboard to Northern New England. Last "small town" before NYC.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"Great Place"
My son's engagement party was in Matawan and I had relatives that had a long ride home so we stayed here. It was fantastic. A good rate too.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
jean
Had a great time1
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Very Nice"
Very nice hotel. Well kept and convenient to everything.
4 night business trip Jun 3, 2013
"nice place to stay"
I really liked my room. The hotel was clean and very easy to get to from major roadways . Close to the convention center. I would stay there again when I have to visit the area.
Other trip May 26, 2013
steve
"Pretty good!"
I am a frequent flyer and rarely find time to grab food. The breakfast was great. The room was clean and the bed was comfy.
Other trip May 12, 2013
"Good Location for Business Trip"
Definitely would stay here again. The location was convenient and the staff was very friendly.
5 night business trip May 1, 2013
Andrea
"Affordable Comfort and Luxury"
This Hilton is my new favorite place to stay when I am in that area of New Jersey. It was located near all major highways, including the NJ Parkway and the Turnpike, with easy access to the Airports, Shore Points, and New York. It was so quite. I heard no noise from any of the other rooms or from the outside. The room was pristine and beautifully appointed, the bed was extremely comfortable, the flat screen TV and free wi-fi were wonderful additions. The climate control was effortless and worked like a charm. I will always stay at this Hilton when I am in that area. The staff was professional and friendly. The pool and excercise room were spotless.
3 night trip Apr 12, 2013
ThunderHeart
"Great place for the price."
WE were very satisfied with our room, the bed and ease of check in. We will stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2013
"Quick stay during a blizzard"
I was a vendor at a local expo and unfortunately there was a blizzard the same weekend. I had to book this hotel at the last minute. Well because of all of the vendors needing a place to stay they only had the handicap room available. Well overall the room was clean and very spacious but the bathroom was in sad shape. I was almost embarrassed for the next disabled person who had to use this room. The handicap seat used for the shower was HORRIBLE!!! I don't know if there were rust stains on the plastic part of the seat or left over fecal matter. I have stayed here before and the hotel itself is great, I just really think they need to do some work on their handicap rooms.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2013
The staff is great. The room was comfortable and clean.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2013
Dani
"What a great hotel!"
Friendly welcome. Attentive staff. Immaculate and very comfortable room. Nice pool area and the hot tub was the perfect temperature. Easy to get to and close to everything. Would like to stay there again. Also, great restaurant next door.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
APT
We have stayed there often, but the hotel has not been updated. The heater wasn't working properly and became very noisy at times. The bed controls were not working , so one side was sunken and lumpy.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2013
Hotels , com booked us into a smoking room. The staff was very accomodating in moving us.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2013
"Okay stay, nothing fancy"
My one big dissapointment was how stained and dirty the carpet in our room was. It looked like someone dumped kool aid all over the place. Also, we requested a crib when we booked and were told when we checked in that the crib was already in our room but when we got to our room there was no crib. The breakfast was good because they had a limited menu of food you could order to be made fresh but the coffee was way too strong and for $12, I would have expected a better breakfast.
2 night family trip Jan 4, 2013
"Great place to stay, very helpful staff"
This is one of the best experiences I've had at a hotel. Very clean and comfortable rooms and lobby, and I cannot say enough about the staff. I had an interview nearby and they gave me a complimentary shuttle to and from the interview, and even to the train station even after I had been checked out over 3 hours. They even found and fedex'd back to me some stuff I forgot in the room. If I were to dig really deep to find any complaint, it would be the lack of room service for breakfast. They do have a lovely breakfast buffet, but I didn't feel like leaving the room for breakfast. Otherwise A-one experience. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2013
Amber
Na
2 night romance trip Oct 12, 2012
Due to hurricane sandy, we need to stay in hotel and luckily found this one available even though only for 2 nights. We sent used the breakfast or dinner buffet but the hotel rooms, service and stay are very good. It's next to some convention center and we were able to drive everywhere around as we live in NJ.
2 night trip Nov 4, 2012
SJ
"Greeted by Someone Already in My Room"
The hotel itself was nice enough, but it is not close to anything. I was hoping for a mall, a restaurant, something! It's not close to anything. The front desk people were helpful. My problem with this hotel is that when I checked in at 6:30 pm and was attempting to get into my room, I could hear noise inside. Imagine my shock when the door opened, and there was a man in there. He identified himself as the head of the maintenance staff, and although he apologized profusely, he had to collect his phone and something else off the bed, where I could tell he had been sitting (there was an - uh - impression) then said he had to check one last thing and proceeded to flush the toilet. Um, gross! If check-in time is 3:00 pm, then I don't think it was necessary for a maintenance person to be checking anything in my room at 6:30 pm. Sorry. Not buying it. I could tell he was caught and was struggling to come up with a reasonable explanation. Maybe it's just me, but I found it to be very off-putting. As a woman travling alone, it was disconcerting to say the least. To think that some random person had been using my commode before I arrived was just too much for me.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
Jen
The halls and rooms smelled of smoke which transferred to all of my clothing during the stay. There are no convenient places to eat around the area, so you were forced to eat your meals at the hotel with limited menu options.
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2012
Emily
"It's the Hilton..What else can I say?"
It was great. Room was exceptionally clean. Beds were ridiculously comfortable. It is the Hilton, so they do whatever they can for you. It was great! And the price was unbeatable!
1 night trip Sep 21, 2012
carla
"Great Hotel for a Family"
Great Hotel and location. Close to Metro Park station
Other trip Sep 20, 2012
comfortable stay very much enjoyed.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2012
Great place to stay, not far from my destination - PNC Bank Arts Center. Room was clean, bed was ridiculously comfortable!! Spent two nights and would highly recommend.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2012
There was no posting of the Breakfast Buffet price that I saw. Had 2 pcs of sausage and some homefries with a small glass of orange juice. When I went to return the plate a lady told me it was $12.95. I was a little shocked
3 night trip Aug 17, 2012
"Great hotel for trade show visitors."
Minor fowlup at beginning. Maid had indicated room was ready, and it wasn't when I got to it. When I went downstairs (I thought to wait for maid to finish my room), Desk clerk immediately gave me another room on a different floor, which was fine. While I sat down with cup of coffee, he came to me with alternate room key, voucher for complimentary breakfast, and told me that if I wanted to eat there, it was on him. I had already planned to eat in the grill, did and had most wonderful salmon dinner. It would have been wonderful had I been paying for it, and all the employees were more than accomodating. Highly recommend.
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
Cathy
I only really had time to sleep in the room but the room itself and the layout were very good, I wish I had more time to relax and enjoy the room. The other facilities in the hotel I did not get an opportunity to take advantage of due to a tight schedule.
Other trip Aug 20, 2012
"surprisingly lumpy"
The room was clean and pleasant, but the bed was surprisingly lumpy. I've stayed at other Hilton Garden Inns and the beds were a joy. This one, not so much...
Other trip Aug 20, 2012
"Close to our destination"
I was very satisfied, it had refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, no other hotel I stayed in had this. I enjoyed my stay.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2012

"Great location, overall great service."
Enjoyed our time at Raritan Hilton. Only time a drag is when we came in tired and sore at 4 p.m. and our rooms weren't made up and had to call room service which was a minor glitch in otherwise a good stay. Otherwise clean, great beds and very helpful staff.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014