All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
13402 Noel Road, Dallas, TX, 75240, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Location!"
We traveled to Dallas for a concert and wanted to get a little shopping in first. This hotel was right across the street from the galleria! The decor of the hotel is beautiful and the room we had was incredibly spacious. The front desk staff was very friendly and even waived our parking fee! I would absolutely recommend this hotel!
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
LATraveler
"great stay"
The room was awesome. The decore really impressed my date! Can't wait to visit again!
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Kelvin
"Walking distance to the Galleria"
Beautiful hotel, very trendy. Room was clean and extremely comfortable. Couldn't get into our room with the key the front desk agent gave us. So we had to go back down to get a new key and were treated with a little attitude and sarcasm from the woman working at the front desk. She didn't give us a new key but recommended we "turn the door handle the other direction." Other than that, it was a good stay. Parking cost is ridiculously high especially when you could just park in a secure free garage across the street at the Galleria.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Ally
"Nice hotel, very close to the galeria."
The rooms are very nice. And its located infront of the Galleria. The pool is only good on winter... I you have good weather in Dallas you can choose another hotel.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
JORGE
"Modern stay"
Great. Very pretty, neat open space. Very attractive.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
brian
"Great service, spacious rooms."
The service was awesome. If I called for anything they were there within minutes. Then the front desk would call and make sure I had received whatever I had asked for. The mall is a walk across the street with great stores and an ice rink. The rooms are big and comfy and the modern furnishings made it even better. Will stay again for sure. Kid friendly, too.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Meredith
Great Hotel. Too bad hotel still charges for parking and wifi
Amany
"Nice Hotel close to the Galleria"
Just off the busy path around the Galleria. It was very nice and the front staff was exceptional. I would definitely stay there again. Very enjoyable and relaxing.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Eddy
"We'd stay here again"
The front desk person checking us in was great. The hotel should not say they have a concierge if they can't even tell you where a convenience store in the neighborhood is. Room service was great. The kids had a blast swimming and hanging out in the lobby.
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Thanh
"Heated indoor pool, large room"
Live in Dallas area but wanted to take my 3 year-old twins swimming in March. The indoor pool is heated and they had a great time. We had the junior suite with two beds and the room was larger than your normal hotel room. It had a large flat tv that you could easily pivot from the wall to face the beds or the living room. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Nice Place, Poor Customer Service"
Customer service is terrible!! While trying to exit the parking lot our key would not work, and then others filled in behind us had the same problem. When I went inside to ask about getting a key that worked, the man behind the desk asked me if I could work the machine correctly. That seriously ticked me off! Once back outside the front door man couldn't get it open and then the gate opened and he had a rude comment. Everything else about the hotel was fine, I personally just will not stay there again.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"great hotel at a great price"
great hotel, and had the room at a great rate. Very happy with our stayy
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Great location to Galleria mall!"
A fun spring break get away! Family friendly and close to great shops and restaurants..many within walking distance to the hotel.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Modern Look"
My husband and I stayed there for our anniversary. We really enjoyed the stay. The hotel was very nice and had a modern look to it. Everything was nice and we look forward to staying there again.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Naposhi
"Kind of like Spirit Airlines. Good deal up front."
Pros: Extremely friendly staff. Beds and pillows were comfortable. Good location. Cons: Breakfast was over priced. The eggs were cold amd the sausage was like the toughest jerky I've ever had. Wi-fi and parking aren't free. No indoor jacuzzi like advertised.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Theresa
"Girls night out"
The hotel staff was very nice, I just didn't like that I had to wait for my room to be ready when my check in time was 3 PM, I arrived to Hotel at 4PM and I had to wait in till 5 for my room. Overall it was a great night and room service was great :)
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Erika
"Five stars!!!"
The whole experience was amazing =) one day get away had me rejuvenated for the rest of the year!!! Everyone was so kind specially the receptionist and the breakfast buffet was delicious!!! Thank you i would totally recommend this to everyone!!!
1 night trip Mar 8, 2015
Karla
"Check-in and A/C"
Check in is 3pm. We tried to check in at 3:45pm and they said they were running behind. I explained we were checking in between stops on our agenda. Several people were waiting to check in... They gave us a room and right when we walked in, it was so stuffy and humid. Not very comfortable at all!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Jodi
"Great weekend"
The hotel was nice. The room was spacious and clean. They forgot to clean the room and a light fixture was broken
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Wheels coming off the wagon."
First night we stayed we had no hot water in the shower. Also the door knob to the bathroom came off in our hand. At times it was impossible to get anyone on the phone. And there was no directory of services either. Breakfast arrived not as ordered and colder than we liked.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Alec
"Feb 20 family getaway"
Overall it was good. The beds were super hard tho and our backboard of our bed was FILTHY.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Erica
"Great place"
Friendly staff. Great location. Nice hotel
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nicely decorated hotel with huge rooms."
The hotel is decorated with a very fun, modern decor. It's proximity to the Galleria mall ( walk across the street) is perfect for shoppers. A few warnings: the pool was too cold and not as clean as it should have been, and our coffee from room service was cold - they did not charge us at checkout, however. We had an enjoyable time.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Sara Elizabeth
It was great
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Felicia
"Best stay ever"
I loved this hotel and the hospitality of the staff was great. I plan on returning soon!!!
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
Tiffany
"Disappointed..."
The hotel was overbooked, my room was prepaid and they had only doubles after I had booked the largest suite they have. They wouldn't refund my monies and even being a Platinum Starwoods member got me nothing
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"You will love this place!"
I stay here as often as I can. Love the proximity to shopping and dining. Staff is the best!
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Christina
"Valentine's day weekend"
Great hotel! Love the contemporary decor and comfort. Room service didn't have the best customer service, but the food was great!
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Breanja
"a little in town getaway"
It was a little getaway for my son's birthday. We just wanted to relax and enjoy our evening. It was a perfect place to do so. It was a little staycation that was thoroughly enjoyed by my kids..
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
MISTY
"Nice clean hotel"
The room was very modern, sleek and very tidy. The staff seemed patient and knowledgeable. The only negative was the broken shower head attach
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Dr c
"review"
wish you had coffee in the room ! Wish you had towels in the work out facility! And cleaner
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Last minute trip"
Last minute business, Westin at Galleria full, so I booked next door. Great overflow hotel for Westin.
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Awesome Hotel"
Wonderful hotel, spacious rooms
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Reflecting"
The room was nice the beds seemed a bit smaller... More like Full size nit Queens. The also weren't really that comfortable especially for 2.
4 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
Anthony
"birthday weekend"
Great stay all A++, manager went above & beyond to make sure my birthday weekend stay there was awesome, even bought my 1st round of drinks
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice atmosphere"
Great service, great drinks at the bar, great staff!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
kristina W
"Nice looking hotel"
The room's decoration is great, very chic and modern. Overall great experience. My only complaints are that coffee machine must be requested, self parking is a bit high- $20, a half of their rooms are facing inside so the room is not quite bright as there is not enough day light in, but I have to say it is an interesting experience to have your windows facing indoors. You can see people walking around in the lobby and having dinner. like a small city.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Nice hotel with a really nice staff"
We enjoyed our stay. The hotel is great. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Amazing"
Had the best experience at this hotel. Will definitely be coming back!!!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Slumber Party!'"
I booked this for my daughter's 17th birthday slumber party!! They lived the room and how close it was to the Galleria! They want to do another weekend.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Maraina
"Good location, but you get what you pay for."
I booked this hotel thinking I was getting a steal for around $100 a night to be so close to the Galleria and with the modern feel and large rooms, but sadly, there were some areas lacking as well. Things I liked: The look of the hotel and rooms, the lobby was gorgeous, as was the room, and the room was huge for hotel standards. Plenty of space and areas to plug in devices. Nice tv, very comfortable bedding. The hotel staff were super friendly, especially Al at the front desk. Our kids enjoyed the heated indoor pool too. Didn't like: $20 parking PER DAY! $75 incidental hold on my card for a $100 room is just NUTS! That is waaaaaaaayyyyy too high, its almost the cost I paid for the reservation per night! No hot tub, though I thought I had read a review that said there was one, though that is no fault of the hotel. Water pressure in the shower was beyond awful, and my rooms water barely made it to luke warm. So showers were super quick for me, ugh...no fun when I wanted to relax at the end of our days. Finally, I would recommend requesting a room that faces outside. Our windows faced the inside lobby of the hotel and they are not tinted at all, so I couldn't have the windows open for natural light without strangers being able to see in my room, it was very odd, and I absolutely hate no natural light, I felt extremely claustrophobic because of this. In the hotels defense I didn't go to them with any of these problems because I hate to complain, but wouldnt stay here again.
Response by Le Meridien Dallas by the Galleria
would like us to hold his allowance until the 3rd
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Terri
It was very very very nice
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
"Very nice!"
Staff was great, room very spacious, shuttle service very fast.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
joshua
The lobby and rooms are great. The parking is awkward and unnecessarily expensive
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Awesome Property, Cordial Well informed staff!!!"
Awesome property for the price. Very convenient, safe and full of great amenities. The vending machines for a late night beverage are bit dated. The Hotel can use a small commissary like many other properties for these items. A microwave in the room would also be a plus.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Large room and Heavenly beds!"
My husband and I have stayed here before and love it. The rooms are more like suites with a large sitting area and a tv that will rotate toward the bed or the sitting area. The beds have the luxurious linens that upscale hotels have now. The restaurant has a wonderful daily breakfast buffet with made to order omelettes. We like to shop at the Galleria Mall, and it's just a short walk across a side street-so it isn't necessary to fight the traffic to get there. Great value for a very nice, modern hotel.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
dlee
"Great hotel for the rich and famous!"
Would have been happier at a Hampton Inn. We were afraid to touch anything. We were talked to in a manner that left us wondering if we were being treated nice or being insulted. Probably won't go back unless we have to. $20 to park there at a hotel that I am already staying at? I didn't feel like I was appreciated.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Excellent Hotel!"
We stayed for 1 night for a girls weekend wedding dress shopping trip! It was perfect for us, the room was spacious and very clean, the beds were comfortable and the bathroom was a great size too. We didn't use the amenities much or the bar/restaurant but everything looked great.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
The staff was great, the hotel was beautiful and I enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great Service"
I cannot say how amazing this hotel was. My bride and I chose this as the hotel for our wedding night and when we checked in the man at the desk congratulated us and immediately said he was going to check on any upgrades he could give us for choosing the hotel for night. He upgraded our room to a larger suite, comped our breakfast the next day and gave a late check out. We didn't ask for this and were kind of blown away at how much he wanted our stay to be memorable. The room was clean and exquisite. Breakfast was amazing and we do plan on staying at other Le Meridien's in the future.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015