All hotels in Waikoloa, Hawaii, United States of America
69-425 Waikoloa Beach Dr, Waikoloa, HI, 96738, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Paradise on earth"
Definitely I will come back to this beautiful island.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
DoUPray
"Omg hotel"
Excellent hotel, incredible staff Nice installations running room excellent Gardens excellent overall.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
teresa
"Little disappointed"
At check in the staff was not welcoming because the first officier of the lobby didn t know how to read a french passport! The hotel is very beautiful but if your room is in ocean tower level 1 room 1080 to 1093 prepare to walk a long way to reach your room....
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Fabien
Pricey, but beautiful location and facility.
4 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"Parking and resort ripoff"
parking should be free because there is no other parking options in that location.The resort and parking fees are just a rip off. I don't think I will stay there again?
3 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
"Enjoyed my vacation"
Nice hotel, staff very professional & friendly. Room was cleaned by the time we got back from sight seeing. Liked the tram & the boat service back to our room. Overall we had a pleasurable stay at the Hilton Waikoloa Hotel!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice hotel."
Nice hotel. Pros: Good snorkeling area. Although not warm, nice pools. Very helpful and nice staff. Quick room service. You could have fun just staying in the hotel for a couple of days and then enjoy the rest if thr island. More to list... but check their website for that :) Cons: Note that you may not care about any of these... From the lobby to rooms it's too long of a walk. You can take the train, or walk. Both are lovely, but they take time. I preferred walking for 10 min from lobby to our room in the ocean tower. We stayed in the ocean tower. There were no jacuzzis close by...again 10 to 15 min walk (I'm a fast walker ) Pools are not warm. Ocean is warmer. Ocean tower is shaped in few circles. Outside, your windows face the ocean. Inside, your door opens to a nice fish pond and beautiful trees/plants, where lots of birds can get really loud, so if you are on lower floors, they may wake you up lil before sunrise. Far from the city. If you need to stop at safeway or walmart, you have to drive for about 30 min or more. Might as well stop by when you first land and buy at least some drinking water.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
OZ
"Conveniently located for one night stay"
I don't like having to travel by tram and that is my only complaint. I like a more intimate hotel even if big. Takes too much time waiting
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
mel
the art alone is worth the stay, you wouldn't even have to leave the property to enjoy
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Over the top"
The hotel was beautiful but we hated having to walk 15 minutes or take a tram or boat to get to the car. Also, the hotel insulates you completely against having any sort of authentic Hawaiian experience.
2 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Christopher
Loved the hotel. Only problem is walking distance to different locations
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Mega resort"
Big resort. Beautiful grounds. Great pools and lagoon
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Deb
"Kamaaina can go"
My family and i had the best time there, the facilities are superbly clean and everyone was super friendly and helpful. we were visiting from Maui as kamaaina and from the first day the hospitality was excellent. I would totally recommend this hotel
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Very nice, lots to do."
It was a lot of fun. Plenty of things to do. Many varieties of food and places to eat. Food and drinks are pricey though so don't forget about all the room charges because you will have a big bill when you check out.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"beautiful property, but be careful walking!"
This place is how everyone pictures "Hawaii!" So much to do and see you will not get bored. Awesome sunrises and sunsets, views of Maui across the water.
JC
"Parking nightmare"
Just the landscaping alone deserves 5 stars, the artwork displayed on the hallways is fantastic. I give it 3 stars because parking at night is a nightmare, no parking spaces available, you will see commercial trucks occupying guests' parking spots and guests driving around for good 10-15 min trying to find a parking space at night. Imagine yourself having a busy day of vacation and having to end it with that aggravation, that is NOT vacation. Even the valet spaces are limited!!!
8 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Our grand-daugther loves the Hilton..."
We took advantage of the pools... And loved the Pizza Restaurant.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Paradise retreat"
This was our second time staying at the Hilton Waikoloa the last time being 20 years ago. The resort was just as beautiful as we remembered it. We had an amazing time and look forward to a return trip soon.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Francine
Tram broke down & I had to carry & walk to main lobby. In addition, the car park was too far my my assigned room
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Family Vacay"
Great family spot. Rooms are better than expected. There is something for everyone. Kids had a ball and we would definitely come back with them. Down side is how far it takes to get anywhere. The lunch pool food was very good, but all the finer dinner restaurants were a little pricey although we did enjoy KPC but it is such an ordeal to get off property and there isn't a lot of local type options close. Just more chains.
4 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Great resort...Definitely going back...All the restaurants were good but a little expensive..Rest I would 10 on 10 to this resort...
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Hotel grounds are a stray/feral cat dump site."
Woken up in early morning before daylight to the very loud sounds of stray/feral cats fighting/howling just outside of hotel room on 2 of the nights there. The room walls are very thin and you hear everything in the adjacent rooms and outside. I left messages and the hotel staff failed to call back. Upon checkout I asked to talked to the manager and he stated that the hotel lets people drop off feral/stray cats on the hotel grounds and that people come there to feed them. There are cats everywhere. This takes away from the Hawaii experience that I was hoping for. I would recommend finding a hotel that doesn't have stray cats everywhere. There were also cats climbing on the vehicles in the parking area. If you do stay here buy food/drinks in Kona, the Queens Market nearby and the hotel vendors are very expensive.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Aging Resort"
Have stayed 3 times over the last 10 years. Needs a good cleaning and some upgrades to the rooms Daughter was married there in 2008 so we will probably return
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Excellent family hotel"
great hotel experience. hotel is large and offers a large variety of possibilities for younger and older generations. Expect whales moving along the coast in February. Temperatures were in Eighties in February. Restaurants have raised price levels (~$15.- for burger w/ fries, ~$20 for a 12" pizza), but you can walk 20 minutes to a close by mall with cheaper restaurants and grocery stores. The hotel has a rental car agency and a shuttle service that would pick you up from the airport for about $15.- per person - we rented a car for 2x 1 day and it made sense for us. The hotel will charge you for parking your car. Rooms are spacious and very clean. Overall the facility was kept in great shape.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
J
"Paradise at its best"
We were completely in awe of this beautiful resort. So much to do and see on the site itself. everything was a bit pricey, but what you expect in an upscale resort. Hope to returnagain someday.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Vic
"Our stay was wonderful."
The staff are really friendly. They upgraded us due to our long stay. From our room we could see the dolphin tank, the shark area, and the ocean with the cove. Even our check out was painless with a late overnight flight, the hilton offered us a place to shower and change after a fun last day of pool sunning. It's a great resort with tons of fun for every age and in a great location. With the discount on water sports SUP was reasonable. The sea turtles in the cove were my favorite part. The art work in the resort is amazing and we really enjoyed the restaurants. We used the slide in the pool, quite fun for anyone. I'd like to thank the staff for being helpful and kind always.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"great resort to stay at"
from the beginning the stay was marvelous! greeting at check in was amazing! mentioned we were there for my daughter's 16th bday and got complimentary breakfast! the staff was very helpful. we didn't rent a car, but didn't need to bec everything we would want to do and eat was there on hotel grounds or close enough to take the trolley. i want to go back and take the rest of my family!
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
cheryl
"Numerous opportunities on site"
Good location , numerous things to do on site. Food items pricey. Staff offered quality service.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Not blown away"
We upgraded to the Makai tower for an extra fee, which turned out to be a good thing, because they froze the fish we had caught and we were able to take it back to the mainland with us. I was disappointed that we rented a car from a rental company on-site, and still had to pay a parking fee to the resort. The rental company covered 76% of the parking fee, but I think it was silly to charge a parking fee for the car we rented that would be parked there anyway. The boyfriend had to hold the toilet seat up so it wouldn't shut on him while relieving himself, something I wouldn't expect from a Hilton resort. The staff was helpful and responsive to our needs. My overall impression was it was a lot of money to spend for the little time we spent in the room. If I go back to Hawaii I will look into renting a house or apartment instead of staying at a resort.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
1st timer
"Birthday at the Hilton!!"
I took me and my son out there for his 10th birthday. Just the smile on his face, made it all worth it. There was so much to do, unlike the other hotels I've stayed at. Thanks again for this amazing stay. I will be back!!
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Dylan
"Great resort with plenty of space and beauty"
Never had a problem finding good chairs by the pool. A problem in other resorts I've stayed at. Otherwise lovely and well trained and polite staff. A very nice well run place.
mark
"excellent"
very good
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Minerva
"Beautiful tropical all inclusive resort"
This truly was the best vacation my husband and I ever had! We spent a lot of money for it to be a great vacation, but it was well worth it. The fact that everything is on the property was not only convenient, but very well done. From dolphins you can swim with or just watch (go early so you can see them being fed and trained-that's when they do the most tricks), to sharks, turtles and a ton of fish in the lagoon you can swim or snorkel with, to beautiful pools and breath taking ocean views with strategically placed cabanas so you can enjoy the ocean view all day, to an amazing luau with great food (upgrade your ticket so you get your own waitress a front row seat, and first in line at the buffet), to a great Makai room in the Lagoon tower. The Lagoon tower is where right around all the action so that's where I would recommend everyone stay.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Bad stay"
Why is the grass being cut at 5am? All that noise did that allowed me to go back to sleep. I did not think I will stay in this hotel again!
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Roberto
"Great resort"
Everything is great. We had a good time
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
huan
"Nice hotel - service not so nice"
Front desk unfriendly, dusty furnitures in room, WI-FI was terrible.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Great place to watch the humpback whales in season"
Many things to see and do here. $25 Resort fee and $25/day parking need to be factored in to your costs. Both are high, especially parking, since there are really no options.
Janet
"Very nice complex with lots to do and see."
The hotel was very well maintained and decorated nicely. The hotel staff were all very friendly and accommodating. Every request we had was met very quickly (needed replacement mini refrigerator, fan for the room, ice bucket, extra coffee packets and cups, etc.). The Housekeeping staff were tremendous about cleaning our room and leaving the extra supplies we needed. Enjoyed the tram and boat rides to our Palace Tower. The valet parking was expensive however the valet staff were very timely in delivering the vehicle each time and helpful in getting things out of our car when we arrived. The hotel complex was absolutely beautifully decorated with torches at night and well lit. The sunsets were amazing.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Enjoyable enough but not worth the price"
This is my first time traveling, and I chose this hotel primarily because of the high ratings it got on this site. However, there were a few minor things that really put me off. First, I should mention that this hotel is huge, so there is a monorail built in to get you between the four towers. When I first checked in, the woman at the front desk offered to move me to the closest tower so I wouldn't have to take the monorail, for an EXTRA $30/night on top of the high price I was already paying. When I politely declined, the woman got rude and inattentive with me. She also informed me that there is a hidden resort fee of $25/night which includes wifi. NOTE TO EVERYONE WHO IS TRAVELING ON BUSINESS: The wifi is extremely sparse and does not work in your room. There are only four places on hotel grounds that you can catch wifi, and none of them are located in any place where you can do any meaningful business. My other problem with this hotel was that housekeeping barged in on me on my first day. I had just checked in and laid down to take a nap when I heard my door burst open and a woman scream hello. She was a member of the housekeeping staff and said she just wanted to see how my check-in went...has nobody in this hotel heard of knocking? I was extremely appalled at this... All in all, this hotel is overpriced for the quality of service it offers. You'd be much better off at the other hotels in the area.
Jenny
"Beautiful location"
Beautiful and clean hotel. Great and friendly service. Location and grounds excellent. Only complaint was the noise from the luau. Staid in Makai/Lagoon tower and it was quite loud and its 3x per week!! They have a shuttle to the beach or its a 20 minute walk. The do have an ocean fed lagoon which had a lot of fish and was fun to snorkel in
7 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
tara
Great location Facilities and grounds were exceptional
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Paradise!!!"
Excellent service and beautiful property! Ocean tower was loud though with the massive birds all night, but I got used to them and now I miss hearing them:-)
7 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Brent
"Great Resort"
Great.
5 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
"Visitors from Tucson"
Exceeded all our expectations! We will definitely return in the future.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Awesomeness"
This was our first major trip and i have to say oh my god was this place amazing. I was mesmerized on how big the place was. We will definitely go back on our next vacation.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
em
"Great Hawaiian vacation"
Excellent place to stay. Very helpful and friendly staff. Ocean view was excellent for watching the whales.
6 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
Melvin
"Very Nice Hotel"
Me and my boyfriend enjoyed our stay at Hilton. We both love the Lagoon and the pool and the easy access to the beach. I also love their Dolphin Quest and the parrots that they have at the lobby of the hotel. The staffs are all nice and friendly; always ready to help you.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
FunTraveler
"Hilton Waikoloa Hotel..."
It was my first trip to Hawaii. Though the plane experience on my way to & from Hawaii was terrible, the hotel stay wasn't so bad at all. Very lovely hotel! Lots of things to do at this hotel...there's a train and boats that brings you all over the hotel, lots of nice shops, & lots of beautiful scenery to sculptures/paintings/art, etc. There were bus shuttles that shuttled people from the hotel to the Kings and Queens shopping center (fee of $2 per trip). Love shopping at these places!!!! The hotel and this whole area is very & amazingly clean! Weather was nice, hot, & humid. I loved the pools at the Hilton - tis my favorite! Being at the Lagoon Towers is much better than the Ocean & Palace Towers. Our hotel overlooked the lagoon with all the dolphins...it was gorgeous! It is close to the shops, the attractions & the lobby. Palace Tower looked boring. Ocean Tower is near & overlooking the ocean, & right near the golf course. Fascinating views of the ocean & the waves from the Ocean Tower. Majority of the people at the hotel & around the area were amazingly nice. There are Laundromats. You can take pictures with parrots! The CONS-some of the staff at the Waikoloa Coffee Shop at this hotel were jerks. Prices at this hotel is ridiculously expensive (so, be prepared if you go!)!! Practically nothing is free! Lots of mosquitos. For a smoker, it's hard to find spots where you can actually smoke (it's quite a walk). Overall, me & the family had a great time!
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
HulaBaby415
"Huge resort"
Beautiful grounds and pools and the setting is spectacular. It is so large though that it's takes so long to go anywhere within the resort. Be ready to walk a lot! There are also many stairs. I didn't think it was somewhere that I could take anyone that has any health issues.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Mom and 2 teens
"Slightly disappointed"
Stayed there years ago when it was the Hyatt and was a little disappointed at the changes. They seemed to have cut back on several of the little thing but not the prices.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015