All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
700 Tchoupitoulas St, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Loved this hotel and would return again on the next trip. Convenient to the sites but not right in the middle of the scene. Good gym, food, amenities.
5 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
"Great place!"
Perfect location, nice hotel
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
"Garth trip"
Great time in NOLA
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
ARTHUR
Wonderful experience. The bar area was great and breakfast was nice!
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Angela
"Great weekend"
Fantastic
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Sandi
"Wonderful!"
Wonderful. Everything was great!
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Aimee
"Friendly and colorful!"
The hotel was so nice and colorful. The staff was super friendly and everything was so easy to access!
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Anthony
"Pleased, but be careful"
Good stay--good price for off-season stay--was disappointed with no complimentary breakfast, but it was my fault for not researching more thoroughly--beautiful facility, everything very clean, service outstanding from the valet parking (it does cost extra) to the baggage delivery to the room. Cory was very polite and professional (he knows all the places to eat down there)--I would recommend Mulates for good Cajun food--it's just a short walk. Also the WW II museum is just a short walk. My kids loved the swimming pool on the roof, especially at night. All in all, it was a good experience but if you are looking to save money or are on a tight budget it might not be your first choice. But to me it was worth the extra to be in walking distance to many great sites.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"Pretty good"
Wasn't bad, wasn't excellent.. Just pretty good! One thumbs up, not two. I would stay there again, but I would search for something else first.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
Tremendous hotel, perfect for the essence fest. For an individual like myself who works in the media, i love the fact that that everything is within a short distance. Great service nice clean rooms.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2015
Nicholas
We loved our stay here. Everything was great and we will stay at this hotel in the future!
3 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Sylvia
"Absolutely Beautiful Hotel-Wonderful Staff!"
I used this hotel for a one-night stay for the Essence Festival. The amenities were WONDERFUL, check-in was fast and easy. A notable mention is the hotel staff: they were so very hospitable. Every encounter, whether at baggage hold, the front desk (which had fresh cookies and champagne upon arrival!) or at the attached restaurant/bar was wonderful. The room was spacious with modern amenities and a picturesque street view. The ability to check-out and store your baggage with the front desk was a LIFE SAVER. I was required to be at several events during Essence week and the ability to walk everywhere was definitely a plus. I would stay at the Renaissance Arts without a doubt in the future!
1 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Eugenia
Good location. Close to everything. Clean hotel. Cool bar inside.
1 night trip with friends Apr 7, 2015
Derek
"Perfect hotel"
A perfectly enjoyable weekend surrounded by wonderful restaurants and a lovely hotel with impeccable staff and service
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Carlos
"Great stay, awesom location!"
Stay was great, rooms were very comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
"Comfortable in the "Big Easy"."
Greeted upon arrival by Dominiques, asked for and was granted an outside room, with a window. When desk clerk saw me again, I was called by name. Room was spotless and looked brand new. Bed was a comfortable pillow top model. Air conditioner blew cold air and was very silent. Did not use restaurant but the bar was quite nice with excellent service. Throughout the hotel were various types of art objects. Room was nicely appointed with nice art on walls. Aptly named the Renaissance Arts Hotel. Only four blocks from the NOLA Convention Center.
3 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
thomas
"Great place"
Enjoyed the hotel. Close to the convention center and French quarter. Staff here are really great.
4 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
Cynthia
"Nice, comfortable, and perfectly located"
Beautiful hotel, nice amenities, but greatest asset is its location: half-mile walk outside of French Qtr and thus away from the noise and sleaziness there, and an easy walk to the riverfront and ALL THREE streetcar lines -- providing easy access to Frenchman St, Garden Dist., etc. AND easy walk to good restaurants and WWII museum (highly recommended). Only complaint: hotel keeps the AC cranked a little too high in public areas.
4 night family trip May 25, 2015
"Quick Weekend Getaway in NOLA"
Wonderful stay for a quick weekend getaway. My wife and I have stayed at many hotels in NOLA over the years and this is our #2 favorite after Windsor Court. Pleasantly surprised at how large the rooms were and we absolutely loved the lower key vibe in the warehouse district. Quick and easy access to the CBD and French Quarter. We will definitely stay here again.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Brent
"Couples getaway"
Area was new and had restaurants and bars within walking distance
3 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Terry
"Full Service"
The entire staff was friendly and without being over the top. Aside of the staff location being perfect, I can honestly say the room service meal we had for dinner one night is the BEST room service food I have ever had in all my travels! We were only ordering out of true exhaustion & hunger, no expectation of truly enjoying our meal. It was DELICIOUS!
3 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
"Great hotel, staff and room."
Beautiful hotel 1 mile from French Quarter. We would return. The room was large and tastefully decorated.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
Robert L
I chose to stay at the Renaissance because of the location: we did not want to be in the French Quarter, and we were close enough to walk to many locations. In addition to the great location, the hotel staff were very helpful in answering any questions we had. There is a wonderful pool and hot tub on the roof, which we found relaxing after a full day of walking and sight seeing. Also, coffee in the lobby was convenient, as was the bar. All-in-all, this was a great hotel. Should we go back to Nola, we will consider staying there again.
4 night romance trip May 5, 2015
"Great JazzFest Weekend"
Great hotel overall. The warehouse district is a perfect spot to stay - not too far from the Quarter but not right on top of it either. We really enjoyed the hotel. The breakfast/coffee spot was exactly what we needed and the rooftop pool was great to cool off in after a long day at JazzFest. Would definitely consider again on my next trip to NOLA.
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Craig
"Loved it"
This hotel is gorgeous. The room was really nice and comfortable. Two of my favorite bars are directly across the street so that was convenient. The only problems I had were the parking... There is none unless you want to give up an arm and leg for valet. And I think wifi should be included in a three hundred dollar hotel room. Other then that it was in a great location and I loved it.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Great staff, clean property, very comfortable"
New or newly renovated property. Clean and well kept. Extremely comfortable bed. Outstanding service and staff. I left my laptop in the room safe and the properties "Loss Prevention Team" retrieved it for me and overnighted it to me at home. Saved me. Highly recommend this property.
4 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
robert
"Nice hotel in quite area. Can be hard to get cab."
Very nice hotel and would definately stay here again. It's off the beaten path and can be tough to get a cab.We were waiting for cab and one stopped but valet yelled at driver as he "was not supposed to be in this area."I asked driver to stop as we needed to get to airport.The driver said that valet gets a "kick back" from certain drivers.I'm not sure what real story is but want hotel management to be aware of this potential issue if other customers complain about not being able to get cab.
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Christine
"Quick weekend getaway"
A quick overnight stay but everything was perfect, including an early check-in when we arrived around 10:30-11 am. The location was ideal as we were near the Superdome and the Smoothie King Center, and also only a five minute walk from Bourbon Street and the French Quarter.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
David Michael
"Lovely and interesting hotel."
The location is wonderful....short walk to some fabulous restaurants. Definite would book it again. The rooms were smallish but more than adequate.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
MC
"Great hotel in NOLA Warehouse district"
Wonderful, beautifully decorated hotel in the heart of the NOLA warehouse district. We were concerned that it would be noisy at night due to the partiers walking around outside at night. However, our room was very quiet! We were there during the French Quarter Festival, so the room rate was quite high. The cost for in/out valet parking was also very high at $42.65/day. However, it's also one of the very best hotels we've ever stayed at in NOLA!
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Terri
"Great access to French Quarter and museums"
Great hotel - nice quiet location but still close to French Quarter and museums.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
sabrina
"Great hotel in great location"
The hotel is a renovated building a short distance from the noise of the French Quarter, close to the riverfront and within easy walking distance to major attractions. Nice new rooms and lobby.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great Hotel in a quieter neighborhood"
We came for a function at the hotel. Valet personnel were great. Greeted us and were very polite and friendly. Front desk was busy but very efficient and friendly. We did not get to use the pool because of the rain, but the pool and workout facility was looked nice and week kept. The room was spacious. We had an inside room with a view of the atrium. Our room was clean and neat. We enjoyed our stay. On Friday night we needed a recommendation on a place to eat that was within walking distance. The gentleman at the desk pulled out a map and gave us 7 or 8 places within 3 blocks. He knew what type of food each served. Made it very simple for us and we got a good meal.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Christopher
Excelent location and great service. Staff was very accomodating.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Ivan G
"A nice introduction to New Orleans"
Overall it was a pleasant stay. There was a small hiccup the second day with room cleaning however once we notified the staff they went over and beyond to rectify the small matter and made everything very comfortable. The staff is FABULOUS, the location is prime and the hotel is very very comfortable.
7 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Bang for Buck"
Clean, modern, and an easy walk to the French Quarter. Internet access isn't free. Great looking attached restaurant is Applebee's style food at fine dining prices.
4 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Nice hotel, great location, horrible mattress"
I arrived at the hotel and was pleased with the cleanliness and hospitality. Great art scattered throughout the hotel. The front desk staff was courteous and helpful. Thanks Cory! I was disappointed with the matress it felt and slept like a matress at a Motel 6 or Super 8. Definitely not the standard I'm used to as Marriott Rewards member from a Renaissance or Marriott property. I got up early the next morning about 8am and got back to the hotel about 7pm to find the room had not been cleaned, bed unmade and dirty towels I left from the evening and morning before were still in the bathroom. I called the front desk and asked if the rooms are cleaned daily. She answered "yes". I explained the room had not been cleaned. She offered to send housekeeping but since it was so late I told her to just send some fresh towels. Housekeeping arrived shortly with fresh towels and offered to clean the room and replenished the toiletries. I appreciated the offer to correct the inconvenience and was willing to overlook. I ate breakfast in the hotel restaurant and would recommend. Then in the morning housekeeping came into the room at least three times without knocking while I was still in bed before checkout time. My experience was ok could have been much better and for that I don't know if I would recommend.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Amir
"Very pleasant. Hotel staff was knowledgeable"
Looking forward to my next stay. New Orleans is awesome the food was outstanding even tried alligator bites! Love the people and history.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
abbie
"Quick walk to the French Quarter"
At first i was adamant about staying in the French Quarter but i didnt want to pay the price so I settled with this hotel. SOOOOOOOOO happy I did. Its a quick walk from the loud, and smelly chaos of Bourbon Street. Perfectly tucked away but close to the Riverwalk, and Mothers and two great bars across the street.
3 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
deandra j
"Hidden Gem"
Amazing restaurant right in the lobby. Very comfortable room and great proximity to convention center, restaurants and a short walk to the French Quarter. Oh, and live music in Lafayette square on Wednesdays, which is only 2 blocks away. LOVED this place
4 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
edward
"First time in NO"
Excellent neighborhood! Quiet yet close enough to walk to the French Quarter. My only complaint about the hotel is that they keep the lobby and hallways much too cold.
3 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"Very nice Hotel away from the craziness"
Easy walking distance to French Quarter and very close to the river. Clean room and loved the roof top pool. Hot tub was very hot and nice. Would love to return next spring!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Great stay."
Great place to stay for sight-seeing all over city. Great restaurants in walking distance - Emeril's, Peche, Cochon, Cafe Carmo. Accomodating staff. Clean. Great light in rooms.
4 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"Culture and nature linked"
The entrance table with vases of live orchids and smell of a botanical garden greets you -- the THREE hanging Chilhuly glass sculptures, each different and worth a fortune cast colored lighting over the marble lobby with artistic rugs....art everywhere, a grand restaurant, an architectural prize of a hotel.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Rosie
"Terrible with service - Watch your bill."
I checked in without my roommate on a Friday and I was told that they'd only charge my ONE card for 3 nights. FIRST MISHAP! They charged my 2 cards for the entire cost plus two extra nights. When my roommate checked out, they supposedly fixed it yet this was not the case when I checked out. My two cards were still charged for 7 nights instead of 3 of the 5 nights my roommate and I stayed. When I went to fix the issue, they tried to offer me rewards points and I mentioned I wouldn't use them ever especially since I stated that I wouldn't come back or recommend anyone to go to A RENAISSANCE hotel! SECOND MISHAP! There was no consistency in cleaning. On the second night, I found an almond on the floor. When I checked out, there were almonds underneath the bed (about 10 or so). In addition, their towels seemed to be dingy one day and pure white another. There were also different shaped towels rather than the traditional squared towels. The oval shower towel that we got one night looked tan/off white instead of white. Sometimes, the cleaning staff forgot to leave supplies like a shower towel or soap. The shower head never was cleaned. The cleaning staff never took some of the things that were used and replace them such as the soap, glasses, etc. The refrigerator also was not working.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Cliff
"Good location. Nice safe hotel."
I liked location. Not far from street cars, Quarter and WW2 museum. Nice roof deck/ pool quiet place to relax. Good restaurants, Emeril's and more. Bar/Rest in Hotel nice too. Carpet in room had iron burn. Room was nice and good size. I would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
TPM
"Perfect Mardi Gras Hotel"
We were there for Mardi Gras. It was an excellent hotel and it was on parade route. The French Quarter was about 2-3 blocks away.
2 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
Sloane
"nawlinnnss"
In a decent area and a very noce pool but it needs to b open later then 11
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
kiefer
Great hotel Parking was overpriced but it was the same every part of the city
3 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"Love!!"
Loved it!!! I will definitely come back. Great location as well!
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015