All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here700 Tchoupitoulas St, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Full Service"
The entire staff was friendly and without being over the top. Aside of the staff location being perfect, I can honestly say the room service meal we had for dinner one night is the BEST room service food I have ever had in all my travels! We were only ordering out of true exhaustion & hunger, no expectation of truly enjoying our meal. It was DELICIOUS!
3 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
"Great hotel, staff and room."
Beautiful hotel 1 mile from French Quarter. We would return. The room was large and tastefully decorated.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
Robert L
I chose to stay at the Renaissance because of the location: we did not want to be in the French Quarter, and we were close enough to walk to many locations. In addition to the great location, the hotel staff were very helpful in answering any questions we had. There is a wonderful pool and hot tub on the roof, which we found relaxing after a full day of walking and sight seeing. Also, coffee in the lobby was convenient, as was the bar. All-in-all, this was a great hotel. Should we go back to Nola, we will consider staying there again.
4 night romance trip May 5, 2015
"Great JazzFest Weekend"
Great hotel overall. The warehouse district is a perfect spot to stay - not too far from the Quarter but not right on top of it either. We really enjoyed the hotel. The breakfast/coffee spot was exactly what we needed and the rooftop pool was great to cool off in after a long day at JazzFest. Would definitely consider again on my next trip to NOLA.
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Craig
"Loved it"
This hotel is gorgeous. The room was really nice and comfortable. Two of my favorite bars are directly across the street so that was convenient. The only problems I had were the parking... There is none unless you want to give up an arm and leg for valet. And I think wifi should be included in a three hundred dollar hotel room. Other then that it was in a great location and I loved it.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Great staff, clean property, very comfortable"
New or newly renovated property. Clean and well kept. Extremely comfortable bed. Outstanding service and staff. I left my laptop in the room safe and the properties "Loss Prevention Team" retrieved it for me and overnighted it to me at home. Saved me. Highly recommend this property.
4 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
robert
"Nice hotel in quite area. Can be hard to get cab."
Very nice hotel and would definately stay here again. It's off the beaten path and can be tough to get a cab.We were waiting for cab and one stopped but valet yelled at driver as he "was not supposed to be in this area."I asked driver to stop as we needed to get to airport.The driver said that valet gets a "kick back" from certain drivers.I'm not sure what real story is but want hotel management to be aware of this potential issue if other customers complain about not being able to get cab.
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Christine
"Quick weekend getaway"
A quick overnight stay but everything was perfect, including an early check-in when we arrived around 10:30-11 am. The location was ideal as we were near the Superdome and the Smoothie King Center, and also only a five minute walk from Bourbon Street and the French Quarter.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
David Michael
"Great access to French Quarter and museums"
Great hotel - nice quiet location but still close to French Quarter and museums.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
sabrina
"Great hotel in great location"
The hotel is a renovated building a short distance from the noise of the French Quarter, close to the riverfront and within easy walking distance to major attractions. Nice new rooms and lobby.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great Hotel in a quieter neighborhood"
We came for a function at the hotel. Valet personnel were great. Greeted us and were very polite and friendly. Front desk was busy but very efficient and friendly. We did not get to use the pool because of the rain, but the pool and workout facility was looked nice and week kept. The room was spacious. We had an inside room with a view of the atrium. Our room was clean and neat. We enjoyed our stay. On Friday night we needed a recommendation on a place to eat that was within walking distance. The gentleman at the desk pulled out a map and gave us 7 or 8 places within 3 blocks. He knew what type of food each served. Made it very simple for us and we got a good meal.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Christopher
"A nice introduction to New Orleans"
Overall it was a pleasant stay. There was a small hiccup the second day with room cleaning however once we notified the staff they went over and beyond to rectify the small matter and made everything very comfortable. The staff is FABULOUS, the location is prime and the hotel is very very comfortable.
7 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Bang for Buck"
Clean, modern, and an easy walk to the French Quarter. Internet access isn't free. Great looking attached restaurant is Applebee's style food at fine dining prices.
4 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Quick walk to the French Quarter"
At first i was adamant about staying in the French Quarter but i didnt want to pay the price so I settled with this hotel. SOOOOOOOOO happy I did. Its a quick walk from the loud, and smelly chaos of Bourbon Street. Perfectly tucked away but close to the Riverwalk, and Mothers and two great bars across the street.
3 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
deandra j
"Hidden Gem"
Amazing restaurant right in the lobby. Very comfortable room and great proximity to convention center, restaurants and a short walk to the French Quarter. Oh, and live music in Lafayette square on Wednesdays, which is only 2 blocks away. LOVED this place
4 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
edward
"First time in NO"
Excellent neighborhood! Quiet yet close enough to walk to the French Quarter. My only complaint about the hotel is that they keep the lobby and hallways much too cold.
3 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"Great stay."
Great place to stay for sight-seeing all over city. Great restaurants in walking distance - Emeril's, Peche, Cochon, Cafe Carmo. Accomodating staff. Clean. Great light in rooms.
4 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"Perfect Mardi Gras Hotel"
We were there for Mardi Gras. It was an excellent hotel and it was on parade route. The French Quarter was about 2-3 blocks away.
2 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
Sloane
"nawlinnnss"
In a decent area and a very noce pool but it needs to b open later then 11
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
kiefer
Great hotel Parking was overpriced but it was the same every part of the city
3 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"Love!!"
Loved it!!! I will definitely come back. Great location as well!
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Mary-michael
"In the right place."
Very nice hotel. It just happened to be in the right place for us. We came to see the parades. They passed right in front of the hotel. It was great.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
J
Was my second stay there and everything was great: location, comfort and staff
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Great hotel for seeing New Orleans and Mardi Gras"
We went with our family. The hotel was centrally located so we were walking distance to uptown and downtown parades.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Girl's getaway"
We had a wonderful time! Great location!
2 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
"A real gem of a hotel"
This was the second time I have stayed at this funky and chic hotel, and it is always a delight. If you're looking for an upmarket hotel without the noise and craziness of the French Quarter, this is the perfect spot!
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Shelley
"Stay Here"
Great hotel in a great area.
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Really enjoyed our stay"
The accommodations and location were perfect. But the best were the staff. Everyone was helpful, hospitable, and friendly. Cory, in particular, was a great resource for things to do for our first visit to New Orleans. Really happy with our stay here and would recommend again to others.
3 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Clarissa
Nice hotel and staff. Great location if you are going to the convention center.
5 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Ellen
"Good stay in NOLA"
Perfect location as we were working the convention center, easy walk to French Quarter. Great staff at hotel. The artwork (sculptures, glasswork, print & painting) on display were very good
3 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"great hotel"
It was great. The room was very nice and clean. Comfort didn't get 5 stars because we had and awful and loud door slamming bachelorette party next to us. They woke us up at 5am with door pounding and slamming. I had to call the front desk. They did come up right away and tell them to keep quite.
3 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
shareena
"Adequate, but not stellar."
Hotel currently under rennovations, no bar or restaurant available. They did have a breakfast available, which was passable. Walkable to French Quarter, but just barely. Not up to boutique hotel standards, but was okay for a couple of nights. Staff was friendly. Room temps seemed to swing between too hot and too cold, never just right.
2 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
Karla
"Valet caused me to get a parking ticket"
The room itself and location were nice, however these was a problem with valet parking. When the valet dropped the car off in front of the hotel for my family to get into the car, he double parked in a travel lane. Then, the city of New Orleans snapped a photo of my car unbeknownst to me and mailed me a ticket over 1 month later. The ticket arrived after the supposed court date and I could not contest the ticket. I had to pay the ticket and contacted the hotel for reimbursement as I was not the driver who parked illegally. I spoke with the valet manager and he told me to send him the copy of the ticket. To no surprise, I have not received any reimbursement. During my conversations with the hotel management and valet manager, there was not one single apology. I would strongly avoid staying at this hotel.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Close to the convention center so can walk there."
We had a corner room with a view of the street. The gentleman that checked us in gave us excellent restaurant suggestions with a map. We were not steered wrong, these restaurant suggestions were fantastic.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Katie
"Very nice hotel!"
The room was spacious and clean, the bed was comfy. I really enjoyed the fitness center and steam room, great location in the arts district - Employees were super nice. Very nice comp breakfast!
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Starcia
"Everything was great except the breakfast area"
Everything was great except the breakfast area, which was cold and horrible. Apparently their restaurant is being remodeled.
6 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Nikolaj
"Great location for cruise ship terminal"
We spent 2 nights here prior to taking an NCL Dawn cruise. The location was great for cruise ship terminal, shopping, French Market and French Quarter. We walked 3 blocks to Mother's restaurant for a great dinner. Cody, at the front desk, provided excellent customer service. Our experience overall was good.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
FEF
"Great hotel close to the action without the noise"
Check in was great room was fantastic, executive king. No charge to use the computer center. That's a first for me. Great restaurants and bars very close. 10 minutes from the quarter and peace and quiet at the hotel. No vomit. A plus for sure. I'd stay again
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
peter
"Great hotel near to the French Quarter"
I had a pleasant stay. The hotel is beautiful, the staff was friendly and the rooms were very clean
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
3 day/3 night stay over New Years weekend. In New Orleans for OSU vs Alabama football
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"5/5 home run"
I recently stayed here for a big football game. I honestly did not know what to expect, but I assumed it would be pretty good from its high ratings alone. Man, I was wrong. This hotel is not "pretty good," it's AMAZING. Perfect location, friendly and responsive staff, and nice ammenities.
3 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
"Noisy Renovation in a good location"
This hotel is surrounded by dozens of excellent restaurants (Emiril's, Tomas Bistro, Capdeville, The Warehouse, Cochon's to name a few). It is also within walking distance to the French Quarter and the River Walk area - good 15 minute walk. However, the hotel staff are not that helpful, even during checkout where I think the young lady was drunk at 8:30 in the morning. We had to call for towels 3 times over the week we stayed. The construction noise started around 9 each morning, and the street noise around 9 each night. The hotel provided a paltry breakfast each day - a tray of fake eggs, a tray of grits, a melon tray, and some boxed cereal choices. On the 4 days we decided to get a little breakfast, we witnessed several families arrive at breakfast to have no more food available for them. Wireless was $14.95 per day and we chose not to use it. For the price we paid, they could have thrown in wireless for free. There are dozens of hotels in the area, so you are more than likely able to find a better deal than this hotel. I would not recommend staying here.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Troy
"Nice Room and Staff, Weird Smelling Water"
The location was just what we needed for a long stay visiting family in various parts of the city over the holidays. The neighborhood was pretty quiet because there were no conventions going on, and I believe this hotel probably services mainly those travelers. The room was spacious and very clean. The bed was comfortable, but we had to keep readjusting the duvet in it's cover. Other than that, the decor was nice. My main complaint, however, was that the sink water smelled strongly of rotten eggs. Probably old pipes and nothing to worry about, but I didn't want to drink it or do normal washing with it. Oddly, the shower water was fine, so we used that for normal washing, brushing teeth etc. For drinking, we had to go buy some bottles of water downstairs. I would also like to note the onsite restaurant was closed for renovations, so they offered complimentary breakfast everyday in the lobby. I thought that was nice.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Short changed"
Have stayed at this hotel many times. Breakfast was usually a highlight of the stay. Paid extra expecting the same however was not told that restaurant was being renovated. Breakfast offered was not as good as that provided by lesser hotels for no extra charge. Very disappointed. Not sure if I can continue to recommend
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
It was wonderful! I love everything from the room to the staff.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Our stay was wonderful! The bellman was Awesome!
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Nice hotel, wish it were closer to French Quarter"
Great Trip - don't have time to add anything else, so take this or no survey response from me
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
PM
Hotel and staff were great. Courteous and clean.
4 night trip Dec 21, 2014
Tanya
"Girl's getaway in NOLA"
Our room wasn't cleaned thoroughly which was a big deal for the 2 OCD out of the 3 of us there.
4 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2014
"Rip off"
Negative: Expensive valet parking!
1 night trip Dec 15, 2014