All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
700 Tchoupitoulas St, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"5/5 home run"
I recently stayed here for a big football game. I honestly did not know what to expect, but I assumed it would be pretty good from its high ratings alone. Man, I was wrong. This hotel is not "pretty good," it's AMAZING. Perfect location, friendly and responsive staff, and nice ammenities.
3 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
"Noisy Renovation in a good location"
This hotel is surrounded by dozens of excellent restaurants (Emiril's, Tomas Bistro, Capdeville, The Warehouse, Cochon's to name a few). It is also within walking distance to the French Quarter and the River Walk area - good 15 minute walk. However, the hotel staff are not that helpful, even during checkout where I think the young lady was drunk at 8:30 in the morning. We had to call for towels 3 times over the week we stayed. The construction noise started around 9 each morning, and the street noise around 9 each night. The hotel provided a paltry breakfast each day - a tray of fake eggs, a tray of grits, a melon tray, and some boxed cereal choices. On the 4 days we decided to get a little breakfast, we witnessed several families arrive at breakfast to have no more food available for them. Wireless was $14.95 per day and we chose not to use it. For the price we paid, they could have thrown in wireless for free. There are dozens of hotels in the area, so you are more than likely able to find a better deal than this hotel. I would not recommend staying here.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Troy
"Nice Room and Staff, Weird Smelling Water"
The location was just what we needed for a long stay visiting family in various parts of the city over the holidays. The neighborhood was pretty quiet because there were no conventions going on, and I believe this hotel probably services mainly those travelers. The room was spacious and very clean. The bed was comfortable, but we had to keep readjusting the duvet in it's cover. Other than that, the decor was nice. My main complaint, however, was that the sink water smelled strongly of rotten eggs. Probably old pipes and nothing to worry about, but I didn't want to drink it or do normal washing with it. Oddly, the shower water was fine, so we used that for normal washing, brushing teeth etc. For drinking, we had to go buy some bottles of water downstairs. I would also like to note the onsite restaurant was closed for renovations, so they offered complimentary breakfast everyday in the lobby. I thought that was nice.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Short changed"
Have stayed at this hotel many times. Breakfast was usually a highlight of the stay. Paid extra expecting the same however was not told that restaurant was being renovated. Breakfast offered was not as good as that provided by lesser hotels for no extra charge. Very disappointed. Not sure if I can continue to recommend
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
It was wonderful! I love everything from the room to the staff.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Our stay was wonderful! The bellman was Awesome!
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Nice hotel, wish it were closer to French Quarter"
Great Trip - don't have time to add anything else, so take this or no survey response from me
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
PM
Hotel and staff were great. Courteous and clean.
4 night trip Dec 21, 2014
Tanya
"Girl's getaway in NOLA"
Our room wasn't cleaned thoroughly which was a big deal for the 2 OCD out of the 3 of us there.
4 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2014
"Rip off"
Negative: Expensive valet parking!
1 night trip Dec 15, 2014
"Beautiful hotel in a convenient location."
Convenient walk to French Quarter and the trolley to the garden district. The hotel itself was very nice. My girlfriend even loved the smell when we first walked in. 5/5, would stay again.
7 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
Patrick
"Perfect 5 story hotel"
Hotel was quick taxi ride to cruise ship and 3 blocks to Canal St. Restaurant was being renovated but offered complementary breakfast. Plenty of restaurants nearby for lunch and dinner.
3 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
"very pleasant"
The room was very nice. location was also very nice.
1 night trip Dec 9, 2014
Ron Jackson
"AMAZING Hotel!!"
I loved every second of my stay here. I stayed for my 30th birthday celebration and from the second I stepped foot into the hotel the treated me like a queen. I received a complimentary wine and chocolate covered strawberries to celebrate. One of the staff members, Corey, was such a sweetheart and made sure that we were comfortable the whole time. We got locked out of our room and were responded to super quick. Great hotel service. Beautiful hotel with art work on every wall made it feel like we were staying in a museum. Great pool and awesome hot tub. I just LOVED my stay here!! Thanks!
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Robyn
"Fantastic"
Staff was fantastic! Best area to stay in NOLA hands down!
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great weekend in NOLA"
The hotel restaurant is being renovated. I did not see the renovation information disclosed on the website. The air conditioning in the room didn't work properly.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Clair
"Nice hotel downtown financial"
We were very please with the hotel and would definitely stay there again. It was great for the price and in a safe neighborhood for New Orleans.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
There are some construction going on in the restaurant so breakfast was served in a temporary venue. It was included in the room rate. While the food was fine, naturally, it lacked a little in ambiance. Apart from this little distraction, everything was perfect, service was great, people were friendly and the room clean and huge. I was given an upgrade at a reduced rate but it was worth every cent. If you plan to spend time in your room ask for a corner room. Mine was 365 and it is almost like a small suite. Great suggestion by the front desk. I prefer the warehouse district to the French Quarter, so I loved the location. There is some interesting art pieces in the hotel which gives it a modern feel. Highly recommend this hotel
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Anton
"Great place to stay if you are going to a game."
Very friendly and helpful staff, great place to stay if you are going to a game at the Super Dome or a concert. Docking for the cruise ships are also within walking distance. A bit of a walk if you are going to Bourbon Street, about 10 city blocks. Cab ride is around $7 ....
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
G.T.
Great room ! Bigger than I expected Great Bar an good French onion soup.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Lorerta
"New favorite in NOLA"
Nice look, location, great staff. I'd go back to this hotel!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Our Go-To Hotel in New Orleans"
This is the hotel we always stay at in New Orleans. The rooms are comfortable. The staff is fantastic. The feel of the hotel is artsy and modern. And the location puts us close, but not too close, to the Quarter.
"Downtown New Orleans hotel"
We had a great stay. We could have been a little closer to the French quarter.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Clint
"Ok"
Ok
12 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
Excellent service staff very friendly and helpful. Location perfect and in a very safe area. Our room was very nice BUT had to ask daily for extra towels and coffee items since we had more than 2 guests in the room. THEY SHOULD LET HOUSEKEEPING KNOW ABOUT THE NUMBER OF GUESTS PER ROOM. I highly recommend this beautiful hotel !!!!
5 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
patricia
"Great location-close to everything"
Beautiful hotel
4 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"Hotel close to convention center and bourbon st"
On a nice little street and more reasonably priced compared to hotels that are closest to convention center. It's a modern hotel and very up to date which I was not really expecting given the name. The beds are SO comfortable and the blinds effectively shut out the sun (this is huge for me)... I could've slept all day. Additionally, the staff at this hotel are very kind- at the last minute I needed to print out a CV for an interview and Jermie permitted me to use their business center printer free of charge despite my already having checked out. Staff all around very friendly - make you feel at home!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
A
"Cajun Queen"
Loved the Hotel Close to everything. Clean. Great Staff
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
Danita
"Great location, comfortable beds"
We had a great time here. Went for the Saints game. Arrived Saturday which allowed us a chance to enjoy the rooftop pool & hot tub. Brunch at Lucy's was right across the street in the morning before the game. The walk to the Dome was problematic because of all of the construction on Girod Street and it was a scorcher. But the Saints won so all is well that ends well. We really enjoy this location for games.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"cool surprise"
Came in to meet friends and go to Saints game. I am really starting to love the warehouse district. This hotel was really nice! the staff was very cool too. Close to WWII museum and a few really great restaurants. I am booking again soon.
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
We had a wonderful stay thanks to the very accommodating hotel staff. The rooms were spacious and extra clean. Definitely staying here again!
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
"Almost Perfect"
We really enjoyed our stay here and was surprised we'd never stayed here before. Beautiful hotel with interesting art everywhere, unique hallways and outside room exteriors and lovely, cozy and modern rooms. Our only complaint was room service. They rang the doorbell to our room at 9:15am three times before attempting to enter. They woke us up. It was very disappointing as we were staying out for a break from home and short getaway from our toddler. Sleeping in is what we were most looking forward too. The other con was the very expensive parking rate. Highest of any hotel we've stayed at .
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
I am unable to elaborate at this time; however, it was one of the best experiences I have had in a long time!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Great, clean hotel with great staff"
We had a great stay at this hotel, with all our needs met. A short walk to the convention center and not too far to Bourbon street but out of the riff-raff zones on town. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Davin
"In walking distance to the convention center."
Enjoyed my stay
4 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
"The Best Part of New Orleans"
Felt the hotel was the second best part of my stay, lunch at Emeril's the best.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
This was a very charming hotel and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The lobby was beautiful - with lots of art to enjoy. The location was equidistant from our two primary destinations (French Quarter and Super Dome) and we could either walk or take a taxi. The guys at the valet parking stand were extremely helpful. Good price. Great hotel. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Form + Function!!!"
Comfortable with the perfect amount of care. Had a wonderful stay. :)
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Ryan D
"Beautiful hotel!"
Beautiful hotel, friendly staff very accommodating. Bed wasn't comfy and towels are very rough.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
tabitha
The guest service was great very helpful,just your ice and soda should be filled daily.
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Debbie
Walking in was really nice but I actually quickly booked the hotel after I have seen pictures of the rooftop pool. The pool is small and filthy. I wanted to go swimming so bad but I never got in. The rooftop was relaxing and everything else was just about perfect.
2 night trip with friends Aug 18, 2014
Close to bourbon street but we were happy we weren't staying in the French quarter good happy hour and other bars nearby.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
karen
"The Staff was EXTRA nice and helpful."
The front desk staff was great. The were friendly and personable. It was my mothers birthday and the sent her chocolate covered strawberries to the room. Amazing gesture!!!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Ideal location just outside of the French Quarter"
Great location, friendly/accommodating staff, beautiful hotel and quiet area. My only complaint was that the beds were firm but the sheets were amazing. One might also request that their bedding be changed daily if preferred. Highly recommended!
4 night trip Aug 13, 2014
MB
"Great trip!"
Went for the Saints game. Hotel staff was very accommodating. Rooms were well appointed and comfortable. Walking distance to the superdome, streetcars, and French quarter! Loved it!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
We enjoyed our stay. The room was very clean with plenty room. We had two adults and two children and no one walked into are on each other. We will be staying here again.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Elizabeth Medford
"Super funky cool Hotel!"
We enjoyed our stay. The hotel was so contemporary . Clean. Pool area was great. The bar was hopping and had good deals. Location was great walkable to French Quarter in heels. Food was abundant. Root restaurant around corner was fab. Room was very comfortable. We had a problem with renting movies thou. They were working on it. Will definitely stay again
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Carla
"50th Birthday"
We go to NOLA every 3 months just to get away and thie hotel was in a convenient location but I would not stay there again. The service in the dining area and bar were terrible. I went across the street to Lucys to get appetizers because we could not get service in the bar area. And the bar was not busy, we were the only ones in there at 4:30 in the afternoon. The A/C stayed on 60 in our room at all times but it was very muggy and you know NOLA is hot in the summer.
2 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
Kelly B
"Clean and Comfortable"
The hotel was very clean and very nice. When I checked in the gentleman at the desk was so focused on trying to up sell me to another room that he didn't tell me there would be a fifty dollar a night hold on my account which for my trip was two hundred dollars. I found out when I went to use the money that wasn't there. I spoke back to guest services and the lady at the desk said her manager would call me but I never received a call from anyone. The lady at the desk said it should have been explained that they put that much of a hold on the account. Otherwise everything was great the hotel was very clean, the bed was very comfortable, and my room was refreshed everyday.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Very nice hotel with fantastic service!"
Really appreciated the good service. Everyone was very helpful and extremely friendly. We have a 4 year old and they always gave her plenty of attention. Wanted to give a shoutout to the bartender (can't remember his name), but he went out of his way to make things easy for us with our daughter. And the bellmen were very helpful with directions to get places. A little bit of a walk to the French Quarter, but it was nice to have some quiet. There was a restaurant, Cochon, down the street that was amazing. That alone makes it worth staying there.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014