All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here700 Tchoupitoulas St, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Rip off"
Negative: Expensive valet parking!
1 night trip Dec 15, 2014
"Beautiful hotel in a convenient location."
Convenient walk to French Quarter and the trolley to the garden district. The hotel itself was very nice. My girlfriend even loved the smell when we first walked in. 5/5, would stay again.
7 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
Patrick
"Perfect 5 story hotel"
Hotel was quick taxi ride to cruise ship and 3 blocks to Canal St. Restaurant was being renovated but offered complementary breakfast. Plenty of restaurants nearby for lunch and dinner.
3 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
"very pleasant"
The room was very nice. location was also very nice.
1 night trip Dec 9, 2014
Ron Jackson
"AMAZING Hotel!!"
I loved every second of my stay here. I stayed for my 30th birthday celebration and from the second I stepped foot into the hotel the treated me like a queen. I received a complimentary wine and chocolate covered strawberries to celebrate. One of the staff members, Corey, was such a sweetheart and made sure that we were comfortable the whole time. We got locked out of our room and were responded to super quick. Great hotel service. Beautiful hotel with art work on every wall made it feel like we were staying in a museum. Great pool and awesome hot tub. I just LOVED my stay here!! Thanks!
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Robyn
"Fantastic"
Staff was fantastic! Best area to stay in NOLA hands down!
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great weekend in NOLA"
The hotel restaurant is being renovated. I did not see the renovation information disclosed on the website. The air conditioning in the room didn't work properly.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Clair
"Nice hotel downtown financial"
We were very please with the hotel and would definitely stay there again. It was great for the price and in a safe neighborhood for New Orleans.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
There are some construction going on in the restaurant so breakfast was served in a temporary venue. It was included in the room rate. While the food was fine, naturally, it lacked a little in ambiance. Apart from this little distraction, everything was perfect, service was great, people were friendly and the room clean and huge. I was given an upgrade at a reduced rate but it was worth every cent. If you plan to spend time in your room ask for a corner room. Mine was 365 and it is almost like a small suite. Great suggestion by the front desk. I prefer the warehouse district to the French Quarter, so I loved the location. There is some interesting art pieces in the hotel which gives it a modern feel. Highly recommend this hotel
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Anton
"Great place to stay if you are going to a game."
Very friendly and helpful staff, great place to stay if you are going to a game at the Super Dome or a concert. Docking for the cruise ships are also within walking distance. A bit of a walk if you are going to Bourbon Street, about 10 city blocks. Cab ride is around $7 ....
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
G.T.
Great room ! Bigger than I expected Great Bar an good French onion soup.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Lorerta
"New favorite in NOLA"
Nice look, location, great staff. I'd go back to this hotel!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Our Go-To Hotel in New Orleans"
This is the hotel we always stay at in New Orleans. The rooms are comfortable. The staff is fantastic. The feel of the hotel is artsy and modern. And the location puts us close, but not too close, to the Quarter.
"Downtown New Orleans hotel"
We had a great stay. We could have been a little closer to the French quarter.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Clint
"Ok"
Ok
12 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
Excellent service staff very friendly and helpful. Location perfect and in a very safe area. Our room was very nice BUT had to ask daily for extra towels and coffee items since we had more than 2 guests in the room. THEY SHOULD LET HOUSEKEEPING KNOW ABOUT THE NUMBER OF GUESTS PER ROOM. I highly recommend this beautiful hotel !!!!
5 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
patricia
"Great location-close to everything"
Beautiful hotel
4 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"Hotel close to convention center and bourbon st"
On a nice little street and more reasonably priced compared to hotels that are closest to convention center. It's a modern hotel and very up to date which I was not really expecting given the name. The beds are SO comfortable and the blinds effectively shut out the sun (this is huge for me)... I could've slept all day. Additionally, the staff at this hotel are very kind- at the last minute I needed to print out a CV for an interview and Jermie permitted me to use their business center printer free of charge despite my already having checked out. Staff all around very friendly - make you feel at home!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
A
"Cajun Queen"
Loved the Hotel Close to everything. Clean. Great Staff
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
Danita
"Great location, comfortable beds"
We had a great time here. Went for the Saints game. Arrived Saturday which allowed us a chance to enjoy the rooftop pool & hot tub. Brunch at Lucy's was right across the street in the morning before the game. The walk to the Dome was problematic because of all of the construction on Girod Street and it was a scorcher. But the Saints won so all is well that ends well. We really enjoy this location for games.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"cool surprise"
Came in to meet friends and go to Saints game. I am really starting to love the warehouse district. This hotel was really nice! the staff was very cool too. Close to WWII museum and a few really great restaurants. I am booking again soon.
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
We had a wonderful stay thanks to the very accommodating hotel staff. The rooms were spacious and extra clean. Definitely staying here again!
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
"Almost Perfect"
We really enjoyed our stay here and was surprised we'd never stayed here before. Beautiful hotel with interesting art everywhere, unique hallways and outside room exteriors and lovely, cozy and modern rooms. Our only complaint was room service. They rang the doorbell to our room at 9:15am three times before attempting to enter. They woke us up. It was very disappointing as we were staying out for a break from home and short getaway from our toddler. Sleeping in is what we were most looking forward too. The other con was the very expensive parking rate. Highest of any hotel we've stayed at .
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
I am unable to elaborate at this time; however, it was one of the best experiences I have had in a long time!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Great, clean hotel with great staff"
We had a great stay at this hotel, with all our needs met. A short walk to the convention center and not too far to Bourbon street but out of the riff-raff zones on town. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Davin
"In walking distance to the convention center."
Enjoyed my stay
4 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
"The Best Part of New Orleans"
Felt the hotel was the second best part of my stay, lunch at Emeril's the best.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
This was a very charming hotel and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The lobby was beautiful - with lots of art to enjoy. The location was equidistant from our two primary destinations (French Quarter and Super Dome) and we could either walk or take a taxi. The guys at the valet parking stand were extremely helpful. Good price. Great hotel. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Form + Function!!!"
Comfortable with the perfect amount of care. Had a wonderful stay. :)
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Ryan D
"Beautiful hotel!"
Beautiful hotel, friendly staff very accommodating. Bed wasn't comfy and towels are very rough.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
tabitha
The guest service was great very helpful,just your ice and soda should be filled daily.
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Debbie
Walking in was really nice but I actually quickly booked the hotel after I have seen pictures of the rooftop pool. The pool is small and filthy. I wanted to go swimming so bad but I never got in. The rooftop was relaxing and everything else was just about perfect.
2 night trip with friends Aug 18, 2014
Close to bourbon street but we were happy we weren't staying in the French quarter good happy hour and other bars nearby.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
karen
"The Staff was EXTRA nice and helpful."
The front desk staff was great. The were friendly and personable. It was my mothers birthday and the sent her chocolate covered strawberries to the room. Amazing gesture!!!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Ideal location just outside of the French Quarter"
Great location, friendly/accommodating staff, beautiful hotel and quiet area. My only complaint was that the beds were firm but the sheets were amazing. One might also request that their bedding be changed daily if preferred. Highly recommended!
4 night trip Aug 13, 2014
MB
"Great trip!"
Went for the Saints game. Hotel staff was very accommodating. Rooms were well appointed and comfortable. Walking distance to the superdome, streetcars, and French quarter! Loved it!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
We enjoyed our stay. The room was very clean with plenty room. We had two adults and two children and no one walked into are on each other. We will be staying here again.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Elizabeth Medford
"Super funky cool Hotel!"
We enjoyed our stay. The hotel was so contemporary . Clean. Pool area was great. The bar was hopping and had good deals. Location was great walkable to French Quarter in heels. Food was abundant. Root restaurant around corner was fab. Room was very comfortable. We had a problem with renting movies thou. They were working on it. Will definitely stay again
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Carla
"50th Birthday"
We go to NOLA every 3 months just to get away and thie hotel was in a convenient location but I would not stay there again. The service in the dining area and bar were terrible. I went across the street to Lucys to get appetizers because we could not get service in the bar area. And the bar was not busy, we were the only ones in there at 4:30 in the afternoon. The A/C stayed on 60 in our room at all times but it was very muggy and you know NOLA is hot in the summer.
2 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
Kelly B
"Clean and Comfortable"
The hotel was very clean and very nice. When I checked in the gentleman at the desk was so focused on trying to up sell me to another room that he didn't tell me there would be a fifty dollar a night hold on my account which for my trip was two hundred dollars. I found out when I went to use the money that wasn't there. I spoke back to guest services and the lady at the desk said her manager would call me but I never received a call from anyone. The lady at the desk said it should have been explained that they put that much of a hold on the account. Otherwise everything was great the hotel was very clean, the bed was very comfortable, and my room was refreshed everyday.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Very nice hotel with fantastic service!"
Really appreciated the good service. Everyone was very helpful and extremely friendly. We have a 4 year old and they always gave her plenty of attention. Wanted to give a shoutout to the bartender (can't remember his name), but he went out of his way to make things easy for us with our daughter. And the bellmen were very helpful with directions to get places. A little bit of a walk to the French Quarter, but it was nice to have some quiet. There was a restaurant, Cochon, down the street that was amazing. That alone makes it worth staying there.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Loved the hotel but the mattress need to be more supportive.
4 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
This is one of the best hotels that I ever stayed at in New Orleans. They had the best wait staff and the location is prime.
3 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Nice Hotel. Good food. Only con was the jacuzzi was broken.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Ashlee
"Excellent Hotel and Great ambiance!! 5 - Stars!!"
It was a great visit to New Orleans and the Renaissance Arts Hotel provided the "icing on the cake." A great atmosphere and an awesome staff were always available and very friendly and courteous. They really put the needs of me and my family first. In fact, Corey Ricks, who is the hotels Navigator, was an outstanding and courteous young man who provided us with some valuable insights regarding some of the "hot spots" in the city. Finally, the hotel was centric to everything...walking distance to Bourbon St. and the French Quarter as well as the River Walk and many restaurants and other attractions. Overall, this was an outstanding hotel in an outstanding city! 5 STARS ALL AROUND!!!
5 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
Phil Young
When we arrived at the hotel we received a welcoming greeting. We were allowed to check in early at no additional cost and given complimentary water and a map. (Both were needed) Our luggage was brought directly to the room. Overall enjoyed everything about the hotel stay and would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
BDay in Nola
"Ok but not what I expected."
Two false fire alarms (10:30 pm and 7:20 am) and the hotel staff did not even apologize. Service was ok - except for the valet parking (which is pricey) but those guys were great! The rooms have mini-fridges that do not get cold enough and NO MICROWAVES. We had an outside room. Barely heard any street noise but let me tell you, housekeeping will let you know they are next door, upstairs, or passing by your door everyday. The art gallery was closed for a private event so we could not tour it. The pool is NOT like it is pictured on their website. It is plain, small and there are no cabana like couches or anything. The hot tub was not working either. Hotel location is not that great either. Several blocks to get anywhere, including cable car. But it was clean and novel and for the price, it worked.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
MD
"Nice but could use amenities"
The art is beautiful but be aware that all of it is shown in the hotel photos. The room was huge and in spite of some street noise very quiet. Never heard anyone in hallway or in rooms next door. Hotel staff was very friendly especially the valets. Now the not so good. The room was stuffy. I set the temp to 66 to try to cool it off but it never really cooled off. The second night I called and asked for a fan. They had no fans. It was just on the edge of uncomfortable, The maintenance guy said it wasn't supposed to be on auto even though the to showed what I had set. So that was kinda my bad I guess. I had also brought a kindle fire. Hooked it up to tv. Couldn't change input. Called front desk. She said they don't allow external devices. You could plug your iPod into the clock radio but it only supports devices prior to iOS 5 unless you have a converter. No microwave. Gift shop was a disappointment. Nothing but drinks, candy and necessities. No art, not even the normal rack of brochures showing tours and attractions. I was hoping for some work by the artists featured in the hotel. No complimentary breakfast items, at least not through expedia . And lastly, most importantly, high speed internet is 16 a day. Not acceptable imo. No business center either. Now, the restaurant and bar attached to the hotel are wonderful! Highly recommend the food.. So all in all not a bad experience, just not what I have become used to as the norm for most hotels.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
business travel
"Bed"
Our bed was so hard. It was advertised as plush downs an was not. Advertised to have a mini bar in room and did not. Did not sleep well at all. The Bar/ Dinning was awsome. Great host and Bartender. If you don't mind long walks to the entertainment part of the city. Its you cup of tea.
3 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Lance
"Great hotel.Great location."
We really loved this hotel. The location can not be beat.Its close to the French quarter,river walk and very short drive to the Garden district. The restaurants around here are some of the best in the country. Couchon,Pech,Emerils, We walked to the WWII museum and stopped at Couchon butcher on the way back. We had a great time. We parked on the street every night and it cost us nothing.I loved that.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014