All hotels in Warsaw, Poland
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights hereGrzybowska 24, Warsaw, Masovia, 00-132, Poland, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Comfortable and good location."
This hotel was one of the best hotel I stayed. The room is very comfortable and has nice swinmming pool, sauna and fitness center. Good breakfast and nice Italian restaurant inside.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
Tak
"Warsaw Poland: great hotel, history and people."
When we arrived check-in was fast and welcoming. The room was quite comfortable with two chairs in addition to a desk chair. The desk was very adequate with a large work surface with pullouts on both ends. The bed was very good and there was a hot water kettle and several types of instant hot drinks. Lately, especially in Europe, we find we can get ice only by room service, but this hotel had ice near the elevators on each floor. The breakfast service that one can get with the room is well worth doing. It is one of the best we have seen in 28 years of world wide travel. The location is fine for bus, train, metro and walking access to most of the primary attractions of the city. We did not initially expect to have the great experience we had in visiting Warsaw, but now recommend it to those who love travel, history and interaction with different peoples.
Other trip Mar 26, 2013
"Great hotel in Warsaw"
The Radisson was great! The hotel was lovely. It's about a 15-20 min walk to old town and many other sites. The hotel was clean and the staff was helpful. There are many restaurants located around the hotel as well as a grocery store right around the corner. Breakfast was delicious so I would recommend including it with your stay. If I ever go back to Warsaw I would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2013
"This hotel I truly can recommend"
Very nice location, superb quality of service, perfect breakfast - definitely nothing to complain about.
Other trip Feb 6, 2013
Jack
"4 Days in Warsaw - my wife and I"
Excellent service - awesome breakfast buffet, eggs to order, espresso and lattes, fruit and bread galore, all fresh. Comfortable bed (a little soft for us, we like European hard-style beds). Only negative was water temp was not consistent. We were on tenth floor so maybe that had something to do with it. Once every minute or so, while in the shower, the hot water would drop a little and the water would go warm-cool, just for ten seconds, but still a bit annoying. That was the only negative Everything else in the room was great. Quiet (important for us), very clean and fresh sheets daily, heated floor in bathroom, nice TV with 4 English news channels. We like to walk and it wasn't far to old town, even closer to Centrum mall and train station and Uprising Museum. A cheap cab ride to most places. Neighborhood borders some high rise business buildings in one direction and high rise aprtment builings in the other direction, so not much to look at from the hotel. Free intl english newspaper in the morning and 2 bottles of complimentary water in the rooms. Freindly staff for a hotel with hundreds of rooms. We did not eat at the hotel restaurant.
5 night romance trip Jan 18, 2013
Eric and Wanda
"Before taking a swim check for water in the pool"
I booked Radisson Blu because it advertised a swimming pool. However, the pool closed for cleaning the 2nd day of my stay. During the booking process there was no warning of that. I could've found a good hotel but without a pool for less money. On the plus side: free wifi in the rooms.
Other trip Dec 24, 2012
Alex
"Bed too hard for me"
GYM was a 12 out of 10, tons of machines and free weight it is actually a membership gym but not crowded. Staff was ok not overly helpful. Bed was extremeley stiff for me and when I complained they said all teh beds were the same and new after the 2nd night I was going to change hotels as I am used to a soft bed then offered to " add a softerner " there exact words it a mattress pad which actually helped but I think they should have offered the 1st time. Breakfast buffet was ok but pricey for 1 person $28 usd . Location was good and within walking distance to many shops , resturaunts, museums etc
5 night family trip Dec 11, 2012
"Perfect Stay"
Very prompt check-in. Very clean, and professional service. Excellent stay.
Other trip Oct 28, 2012
Terry
"Hidden treasure hotel"
My wife and I stayed three nights at a discout rate with a perfect breakfast! There is a big indoor market nearby. Hotel-reserved taxi to Chopin airport cost only 60. Watch out for the taxi at the airport. I paid 140 from the airport to Old Town.
Other trip Aug 5, 2012
FT
"Easy access location"
Close enough to the city center, but far enough away from the lights and the noise where you do not feel like you are there.
Trip with friends Jul 22, 2012
Beds were hard and pillows very large and uncomfortable. Parking is very expensive. Other than that no problems and a good stay.
Family trip Jul 14, 2012
Lloyd
"Convenient location"
This was one of the more expensive hotels that I stayed in during my weeklong trip to Central/Eastern Europe, but it was well worth the extra cost. The room was fantastic! Local bus stop just across the street from the hotel had direct connection to Central Station. The old town was within walking distance (although a bit further away). Also near to shopping and the Warsaw Uprising museum. The swimming pool/jacuzzi were also very nice. Staff was helpful in giving me a tourist map to help me locate the nearby sites. If I ever find myself in Warsaw again, I would most certainly consider staying here again.
Other trip Jun 9, 2012

"A good deal"
Recently built hotel offering excellent services. Free wifi, gym, rich breakfast. Stayed for 4 nights. One time the room was not cleaned spotlessly. A taxi from the Chopin airport costs approx 40 zloty.
5 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
Janis
"Great hotel - as expected from a Radisson Blu"
Pretty good location - not amazingly near Centrum and not amazingly near the old town, but easily walkable to either (and nicely located in between). Fantastic gym, which was never too busy, good room size with comfortable beds and good free internet. They even let me have a checkout at 4pm for free! Overall, very pleased.
4 night trip Feb 25, 2015
"NOT COOL("
Good day!. I stayed at RADISSON BLU CENTRUM HOTEL, WARSA2 nights (5-7 January) but the room 732. I had a very early morning departure to the airport and upon arrival in Oslo I found that I forgot to take out the upper drawer bedside tables his little black bag Calvin Klein jeans. In the bag were cash dollars and euros and different cards and flash card with confidential information. I'm in the same evening wrote a letter to the hotel,but received the reply that nothing was found. I have been asked to reply to me after following the cleaning of the rooms, but I said nothing. I do remember that on the first day of stay removed the bag in the top drawer of the left tables ( if you look at the bed) and never got it. Stay in hotel was very good, but this case is somewhat overshadowed my Christmas vacation. Unfortunately the staff I did not respond to the second letter. I really hope my stuff will be found.Willing to pay for the shipment of my things to my address.
2 night trip with friends Jan 5, 2015
igor
"Recommended"
Staff very helpful , professional , location great - you can't go wrong here !
1 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
ryan
"Comfortable and efficient city centre hotel"
Comfortable and clean room. Huge selection of well prepared food for breakfast. All staff pleasant and efficient, speaking good English.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Absolutely excellent hotel
4 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Ian
"Generally very good"
Particularly good in light of the excellent rate achieved for the stay. Great location, great price, but one of two rooms was noticeably more tired than the other. Generally service was more than acceptable, particularly by local standards. Overall a very good option - not given five stars because naturally it's not 100% perfect, but if I could I'd mark it 4.5. Nice stay.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Olukh
"A very warm welcome"
The person who checked me in at reception was so nice that my 1st time in Poland had positive impact for rest of my trip.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
Ghazi
"Don`t forget to take your things from the room!!!!"
TV was broken, when I was leaving the room I forgot something - when I called 2 hours after leaving they said that they didn`t find anything!!! SCANDAL!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Comfortable & convenient"
The Radisson Blu is a 15 minute walk from the Palace of Culture and a great shopping mall and a 25 minute walk from the historic Old Town. We appreciated the complimentary wi-fi and being allowed a late check-out because of a late afternoon flight.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Dianne
"Everything to expect from a 5* R B"
Very satisfied, both hotel n staff
4 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2014
"The iron was dead"
Pretty nice hotel, and very friendly staff. However one of the vital facilities for a business traveller, the ironing equipment - iron itself and ironing board, was not working. Checked in quiet late there was no time to complain and wait to be fixed. So was left to go next morning to the meeting in creased suit + short + tie. Shame!
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Ivan
I love this hotel
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Wissam
We stayed there for 6 nights. The room was on the 8 floor with a very nice view overlooking the city in the direction of the Palace of Culture and Science. The palace is very nicely lighted in the evening and during the night. The room defined as business room was very comfortable including a coffee maker, kettle, bar, iron and free internet. The bathroom was nice and very clean. The staff at the reception was very helpful. As we are vegan we didn’t dine at the hotel restaurant, but it looked very nice with a good choice of foods. The location was very good for us. It is located a five minute walk from the Market “Hala Mirowska on the aleja Jana Pawła II 27 (Plac Mirowski 1)” were you can get fruits, vegetables, local breads, and lots of other stuff. A 7 minute walk from the hotel On the aleja Jana Pawła II 36C , behind the building (there is a sign on the street) there is a vegan restaurant the “Vega - restauracja wegetariańska” The old city is a 20 to 30 minute walk from the hotel. But if you prefer you can take the tramway for 2 stops (3.4Zl cost of the ticket, about 1 $). We loved to stay at the Radisson Blue Center and recommend it warmly. Ask for the higher floors, with the view of the Palace of Culture and Science.
6 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
IL
"A good Hotel but let down by blocking Skype"
The hotl is well located. It was nly a short walk to the Old and New town in one direction and to the Museuum of Warsaw Uprising in the other. A good market and flower market were nearby.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Decent hotel in good location. Close to main train station, business district and some good places to eat within walking distance. Seems that they are geared up for looking after large tourist groups rather than individual business travel and the rooms could do with a bit of an update but it was all perfectly acceptable.
3 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
"Good hotel - service left something to be desired"
The hotel was in a great area, conveniently located for all business locations. The hotel itself is in good condition and the rooms are comfortable (but can we please have firmer pillows?). The service however was not particularly attentive or customer-focused, this can definitely be improved.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
"Good location and that's it!"
Hotel staff unhelpful. Tried to charge me Again for the room even if it was pre paid. Ask me to pay for breakfast Before I ate. Would not phone the travel agency to see if my train ticket was ready, when I showed up, they had moved... I had to fiNd my own way there. The bell boys were the only helpful staff around, I had to rely on them for directions and to call me cabs.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
EB
"Good hotel but service not as expected"
I booked this hotel for a 2 night business stay. The hotel is in a good location, is clearly popular with groups, meetings and business travellers, and the rooms are comfortable. I was disappointed though that the level of service and attention given to the guests was well below what I expected for a 5* hotel (also compared with other Radisson Blu hotels).
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Business Traveller
"Ok for the money"
Not an amazing hotel but reasonably priced and very clean. Hotel is in my opinion looking a bit tired but overall a fine stay.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
"good location"
The Hotel is good, Room is clean, and Staff are friendly Recommend to business or tourist trips
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
Essam
"Comfort plus"
A truly comfortable hotel. From the two arm chairs in our room, the large king size bed, the walk in shower this hotel screams comfort. The hallways to the rooms are a bit austere however the rooms open up to revel a comftable well put together hotel room. It is with in walking distance of the train station, the old town and the river. You only have to enjoy Warsaw.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Possum
"Hello"
My stay was just excellent. Room clean and nice. All staff very helpful 5 star
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Fantastic Service"
I stayed for 5 nights at the Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel in Warsaw and must thank the staff for their excellent service and attention. On a number of occasions I asked for assistance with finding places in Warsaw and was always greeted with a smile and helfpul advice. The food is exceptionally good and wide range of choice. The bedrooms are of excellent quality and size. Will definitely return when next visiting Warsaw.
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
SC
"Not worth the money"
We were staying in this hotel for two nights. In the morning when I went to shower I found there is no hot water. I had to get out from the shower wet and cold, and call to the reception to complain about the hot water. At the end one guy came and saw there is a problem and immediately call to the maintain guy to fix it. After 30 minutes everything was fixed. But this not what I'm expect from a 5 star hotel.
2 night trip May 4, 2014
IL
Nice hotel, friendly staff.
6 night family trip Apr 27, 2014
Cathy
"5star comfort and service in a 5 starlocation"
very pleasant experience lead toa very nice stay in Warsaw
6 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
Zenon Smiechowski
Excellent hotel, near everything, nothing to fault.
3 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"excellant"
I would stay there again and again. rooms where super, the gym is a proper gym and spa. I would and will stay there again. Super location easy access, secure parking, all around excellent hotel.
4 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
cmc
"Not so comfy beds"
Good hotel in a good location but can't understand that they have plastic mattress protectors under the sheets in a 5 star hotel. Uncomfortable, folds up and does not breathe. Pillows way too soft as well. Honestly that has no place in a hotel like this.
3 night business trip Mar 23, 2014
traveller
"Alligator's shower in the dilapidating hotel"
Ice shower - needed to take a tricky horizontal position to wash my hair from the bath tap - like an alligator taking a shower.... plus a broken ironing board - last things are needed for a business traveller...
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
ivan
"Exactly as Expected"
Just for an overnight before a business meeting. Pretty well ticked all my boxes thanks!
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
Martin
Really good and exceptionally good value.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2014
Roz
"Friendly staff, very accommodating"
Overall very good. Were some loud construction sounds the first day, but they allowed me to move my room and even offered to help. Well sized rooms, fast internet, comfortable beds were all a plus. Soundproofing and blackout curtains were much appreciated.
4 night family trip Feb 17, 2014
Vacationer
"Good hotel, good location"
Wanting a 4 star hotel at a reasonable price, close to the centre of Warsaw, the Radisson Blu Centrum ticked all the boxes. The room was well appointed, good beds, good bathroom. The buffet breakfast was great - something for everyone and good quality. Special mention to the concierge - very helpful - and the hotel were very accommodating allowing a very late checkout. Within walking distance of the Old Town and some very good restaurants nearby (Folk Gospoda). Well worth booking.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
twintub
"DIIN DIIN"
Pretty happy with everything. Breakfast was very good, swimming pool was good, staff were helpful and couldn't ask for more
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
FD
"Excellent location and very comfortable!"
Couldn't have asked for more!
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014