All hotels in Newburgh, New York, United States of America
1287 Route 300, Newburgh, NY, 12550, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

I was very pleased with the staff and the breakfast set up. I had to change rooms because the first smelled like a wet dog and the front desk employee was very helpful with this. Unfortunately the second room smelled as well, though not as bad, so I dealt with it. If this hotel had some updating (and better deodorizers) it would be a very pleasant stay.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Would stay there again"
Everything was fine except we found a used/dirty wash cloth in the bathroom the first night there.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
We arrived late at night and Bill greeted us with a friendly smile and an offer of a quick snack...just what two weary travelers needed. The room was more than we expected and we felt it was a bargain for the price. Definitely would recommend.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"working weekend"
fine
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
sharon sweeney
"It's the little things"
The hotel is well situated and generally pretty clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The first thing I saw when I entered my room was a dirty rag on the floor the cleaning lady must have dropped when she last cleaned the room. The bed was comfortable and the wifi and TV worked fine. The complimentary breakfast was pitiful, in fact, it was so meager I chose to eat elsewhere. The breakfast room is located in a small narrow area and the food selection was pitiful unless you are into plain white toast and dry cereals. Overall, I felt safe and the hotel, for the most part, was clean however, do not expect any more than a clean bed and plan on having breakfast somewhere else.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Willy
"room stunk"
The room had a Very musty and moldy order to it
3 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
Marilyn Toschlog
"for the price absolutely fine"
see title
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Best Hotel for the Money"
I travel through Newburgh often and so far this hotel is the best for the money. The room was clean and comfortable. The location is convenient and quiet, and the hotel seems very safe. Get a room on the second floor if you can. I could hear every step and movement of the guests in the room above mine.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Doug
Overall, good with the exception of the toilet overflowing. When we called front desk was asked to turn off the valve and we waited and waited no one came until i went downstairs to look for a restroom and ask is there someone coming to the room to clean up. Would stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Ms. L
"close to hospital"
requested1st floor and microwave and fridge. Put on 2nd floor, no microwave or fridge. Did get moved to a room with these however still on 2nd floor. I can live with it as room was clean and area quiet.
6 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
amt
Good hotel for our needs. We were looking for a place close to things to do and this was a good choice for us. The gentleman that checked us in was very nice. The young lady the next night never acknowledged that you were there, more interested in the computer than greeting the guests entering and exiting the lobby area.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
R.K.
"Stinks"
The hotel is old but I could live with that it was the odor. The entire hotel smelled like stale cigarette smoke even though they had no smoking rooms. The first room we were given smelled of urine. I looked in the bathroom and the toilet had not been flushed. That makes one think was it ever cleaned ??? I went to the front desk immediately and the desk personnel apologized and without hesitation gave me another room. The second room had a funky odor but we tolerated it. I would not stay in this hotel again and I will rethink staying in Newburgh period. The hotel across the parking lot was lousy too!!!
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Looking for a better hotel
"Nice convenient hotel"
Staff were good. Breakfast was fine but the dining area was tiny. Rooms are just ok considering the price.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Yunhao
"Worst experience ever"
Room smells like a deat cat from the mold carpet. Air conditioner sounds like a washing maching. Stains and hairs on pillow and bed sheet. Bathroom door won't close. Badly maintained facility.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
henry
"Great bang for your buck. Clean with kind workers"
If you need a motel without a pool, workout area, or extra bells and whistles, this could be for you. I just needed a cheap place to stay for the weekend for a short trip and this fit perfectly. We didn't spend much time in the room except for sleeping which is ideal because there are no extra activities to do besides watch tv. Staff was very helpful and kind to us.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
bad hotel , do not stay here at any cost..
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Disappointment"
Which I would have chosen another location. Hair dryer did not work. Two of the electrical outlet covers were broken and had fallen to the carpet. The vent plate and surrounding wall, in the bathroom, was dirty. The TV was 'glitchy' for no reason. It made watching TV frustrating.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Value for the money"
This is my first stay .the hotel and room look old ,but clean and comfortable .equid with microwave and refrigerator .neighbor seem friendly with few diner choice.
2 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Danny
"Very quiet. It needs a makeover."
My experience was nice but it did have an odor not sure it was. The breakfast buffet could use a better variety of things. The staff was excellent and very helpful.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Value"
Daughter is in her fourth year at West Point, I visited 2 to 3 times a year for 4 years and have stayed at this hotel since A-Day. Not once have I had an issue, rooms are clean, easy drive to West Point.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
very nice, would stay there again in need be.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Michele Parrish
"Served its purpose"
The hotel served its purpose. We picked this hotel, because the price was right -- $100/night. Also because of its location, our sons' were in a baseball tournament in Newburgh and it only took 10 minutes to get to the fields. It was clean enough, except for some dried up boogers wiped on the back of the chair. The bed was comfortable, but the sheets on both the double beds were off by morning; the did not stay put very well. I needed extra towels; they only gave three towels for the four people staying in the room. When I called in the morning for more towels (7AM), they told me that I would have to come to the front desk with my "dirty" towels to get clean replacements, because housekeeping wasn't available to bring them to us.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Karen T.
"Nice weekend I'm Newburgh"
It will be very nice to have a small refrigerator, and microwave on room. Thanks for u hospitality. .
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Slightly disappointed."
My friends and I typically book these type of hotels when we go up to Vermont during snowboarding season. They were always good for the price you pay. No complaints. This time I was stayin over in upstate NY after a wedding party and the room reeked of cat litter. I'm allergic to cats as well and had difficulties through the night. The smell was pungent and it hits you the second you walk in. For that reason alone I rated this experience fairly low
Other trip May 19, 2014
rayman
"Super 8 Newburgh needs an update!"
Our bed was comfortable, and the bathroom was clean, but the carpet was, well, it was NASTY! The furniture was in poor repair. It occurred to me that we have been staying in this for 20+ years, so it really is an older hotel. Perhaps time to try one of the newer hotels in the area.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Fantabulous!!!!!!
2 night trip Apr 28, 2014
selina
"Relaxing and near great stores"
The stay was quiet and comfortable. Best of all my wife loves the fact that there is a Michaels and Barnes and Noble so close as well as her usual stores. The room was nice and clean and I loved the fact that there was a fridge and microwave in the room which is a great feature to have in the room.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Stormville
Very disappointed. came back to room after spending 1 night and no clean towels old towels still ob bathroom floor. beds not made. room not cleaned.. desk notified. we had to gather up old towels. bring them to desk and bring back clean towels to our room!
2 night family trip Apr 16, 2014
"Place needs a makeover."
The entire place stinks of tobacco smoke. The sheets are a dull yellow cover and the bathroom was dirty. The breakfast was good.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
luis
"Simple but clean"
It was just the basics, but I was fine with that. The breakfast is located in the corridor on the ground floor which is fairly inconvenient. Several lamps in the rooms were not working either. Very nice man at the reception!
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Solid Stay"
Absolutely no complaints about this hotel. Beds were comfortable and room had ample space to move around. Breakfast was pretty good, there were waffles, oatmeal, cereal, danishes, coffee, juice, and tea. Pretty much anything you would need! Also, there's about 10 different places you can go to eat within 2 miles of the hotel, we just walked it was that close. It was affordable too! I would definitely return if I was heading to that area again. The people at the front desk were extremely nice and attentive to keeping the breakfast food stocked in the morning.
2 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2014
Adam
"Decent price, just OK hotel"
Clean sheets, room generally clean, hole in bathroom door, tv worked fine, air handler quiet and turned off/on frequently (maybe a plus to get used to noise), shower ok, mattress seemed old.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Okay"
This was a Super 8. Cheap and okay. I'm not sure what else to say here. Expedia wants more; it was a Super 8.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"My Stay"
It was decent.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
Miriame
Would never stay there again. Rooms smelled musty, toliet was rocky- not secured to floor adequately, refrigerator was loud and ran all night, light switch didnot work when first entering room, tub was stained and appeared dirty, in second room, light was unable to be turned on-either by wall switch or lamp switch,
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2014
"NICE STAY!"
Super friendly at the desk. Room was in great shape. Clean. Quiet. Easy Check out. No complaints here. I would stay again in a second.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Adam
"Excellent stay"
Nice, clean, friendly, service. What else could you ask for ?? Nice little breakfast in the am. Would go here again.William
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
"Doors Without Entry"
The motel was nicely equipped with in room TV, refrigerator, microwave oven, and hair dryer. Instead of a closet, was a tiny shelf and bar in the corner for hanging a only half dozen garments. There was parking in the front and rear; however, some doors were exit only. The door closest to our room, was an exit only one, it didn't have a room key access panel. I pointed this out to management, and they simply stated that my observation was accurate.
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2013
Joel Hilsenrath
"The hotel room was FILTHY"
The tub sink and toilet were grimy and there were leaves and dirt in the bathroom floor. There were particles on the carpet and chairs. The vents on the air-conditioner were covered with heavy black dust. We talked with the receptionist who had us check 2 other rooms but they were not any better either. The light switch did not even work in the main part of the room. For our peace of mind my daughter in law asked for cleaning solutions and gloves and cleaned the bathroom herself. It was late at night and we were so very tired but if we could have we would have tranfered to another hotel. The continental breakfast was not equiped well: no napkins, no milk, no hot water, waffle iron did not work.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
comfortable & clean. access to all
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"Clean, quiet, good value"
Not a 5-start hotel... but a good value.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
SDF
"Good value, good location"
Price is right and it is pet friendly. Super 8 website listed a lower charge for the dog than we were charged and Expedia just listed that pets were welcome. If the rooms were updated, it would have been perfect - The room we had with our dog had pretty beat furniture and carpet. We went to the Orange County Choppers for dinner which is just around the corner and we had a great time there.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"No frills!"
Will only stay at this motel as a last resort or if price is very low.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Ronald
"Pleasant Surprise"
Our room was perfect. After reading some of the reviews, I was expecting an ok room. Instead we had a very nice room that was spotless and quiet. The front desk clerk was accommodating and helpful. I would not hesitate to stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Darlene
"Clean room, quiet, fair price."
I found this place to be a decent deal. The room was clean, area was quiet and handy to places to eat, get coffee, etc. My only gripe is that one electrical outlet didn't work.
1 night trip Nov 4, 2013
FG
"Only one small step up from tent camping"
The price was right, but it is important to understand exactly what you get for $63.00/night. It was a very old and outdated establishment, and the bathroom was only moderately clean. The hair dryer quit immediately after I turned it on, and the next one the front desk help offered didn't work at all. My advice is to spend a few dollars more if you can and get a newer, cleaner hotel.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Renae
Folks were friendly and helpful. Room was clean, beds were comfortable. We would stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2013
Room was kind of muggy. Late Night staff were not to friendly. But for a night stay it's okay.
3 night trip Oct 18, 2013
guest
"Need to clean the rooms"
It was conveniently located to my destination and within my budget. That's why i picked it. However, there were wet towels in the bathroom when i arrived. The shampoo from the previous guest was still there. There were marks of water on the toilet and the bathtub. I think the housekeeper used a dirty rag to wipe the toilet. The internet service at the lobby wasn't working but the receptionist helped me print what i needed. The free breakfast was decent. I wouldn't stay at this place again.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Rob
"An excellent value in a great location"
If you are looking for a comfortable, no-frills place to stay right near Newburgh, the Catskills, and the Woodbury outlets, this place is perfect. It is one of the least expensive places to stay, yet is near restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. The staff is very willing to please, as they granted me an early check-in so I could check-in before the wedding I was attending. They also helped me find fun things to do in the area around the wedding plans. The stay also came with a delicious breakfast, which included make-your-own waffles, cereal, yogurt, oatmeal, and assorted juices. I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013