All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here150 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX, 78205, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Anniversay Stay at the Hotel"
Over all a really nice and historic hotel. Great location on the River Wall.
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
Fermin
"Nice Hotel."
Excellent, nice fitness room!
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Jane Benasutti"
My husband has Alzheimerss. The hotel was not a good match for us seniors. The lighting in the lobby was so dim that we could barely see. Our room was very small, and had no arm chair. My husband got separated from me in the elevator, and was lost for 20 minutes (it was my fault that I didn't see that he got off on our floor before I got off.) He ended up on another floor and actually got back on the elevator and was discovered just in time outside the hotel, asking people in the street for help. The minute I missed him I ran to the main lobby desk for help. They sent two bell hops up to search for him, but what they should have done first was seal off the exits so that he could not get out of the building. After he had been missing for about 15 minutes I went back to the desk and told them that they needed to check outside the hotel. I asked a bell hop to circle the building, and he is the one that found my husband outside. A few more minutes, and it could have been a real crisis. The hotel should have had a better emergency plan for this type of thing. The other thing is that we lost a pair of my husband's shoes. The only place they could have been is in our hotel room or the back of our car, because we drove straight back to Austin, not stopping for food or anything. I filled out the form for lost articles, but the hotel said they didn't have them. They were not in our car or bags. They were tan loafers, size 100-1/2.
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
Jane Benasutti
"Great River walk hotel"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was well appointed and comfortable. Would most definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
Tamara
"Great hotel on the Riverwalk"
This is one of my favorite hotels to stay in when I am in San Antonio. It is near everything (on the Riverwalk) but far enough where it is not to noisy. I would highly recommend.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Raul
"Fiesta Weekend/Honeymoon"
Blinds in the room were broken, the ac didn't seem to be working that well. Maid service was excellent. Very nice and accommodating.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Angel
"TAA"
Short but great
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Fiesta time"
This is a lovely, picturesque, historic, romantic hotel in a great downtown riverwalk location. We will definitely return for enjoying downtown S.A. We loved having a courtyard adjoining our rooms.
1 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2015
Duncan
"Amazing stay!"
My friends and I will always stay at this hotel. The bellman, Mourad was very courteous and made us feel like we were the only guests in the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Great Weekend Getaway"
Great hotel, staff was very nice, went out of their way to make you happy. Great location, nice bar, restaurant a little pricey but good. Would stay again!
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Wonderful visit!!"
Absolutely wonderful hotel. Would suggest Citrus restaurant bringing back their dulce de leche French toast with fresh strawberries and blueberries. But--by request they made it for us anyways!
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Poor stay"
My room key would not work despite going down to check in twice to get new key- consequently I woke up my wife and daughter to get into the room- the fact that key didn't work was witnessed by bell hop- I was extremely disappointed this happened- I had attended soccer game n the point of staying downtown was to not disturb my family when I arrive back late- it should be noted I live in San antonio so this experience was a waste of money-
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Rodolfo
"Convenient Location"
Great Breakfast : Not Included
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"loved it!"
We came down for a weekend getaway before our cruise out of Houston. The place was gorgeous, the service wonderful and the location ideal. I had seen some bad reviews after we booked, but we had NO complaints! I was a little surprised about the amount of street noise we heard from the 9th floor, but it IS a big city and didn't bother us on a Saturday morning. Loved our stay and would definitely go back!
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Renee
"Vacation"
Great Hotel
3 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
Lloyd
"lovely spot in San Antonio"
Great location and beautiful decor in hotel. Virtually immediate access to riverwalk! The room could have been cleaner but overall we were pleased.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Dawn
Hotel is in a perfect location and service was great. The only parking available through the hotel is valet, which is nearly $40 a night. Beds were stiff, and not the comfiest.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Avoid $34 overnight parking at all cost"
Only complaint we have about this hotel was the valet parking. It took about 50 minutes for us to finally receive our car. That was due to us having to complain to the staff, or who knows how long we would have been there. You would think that them charging $34 to valet over night that they would be on top of things, but then you'd be mistaken...
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
John E
"My go to for business"
Love this place. Close in but off the beaten path more quiet. Fine dining great place to stay for business.
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
DeAnn
"poor planning"
such a disappointment to spend all that money to be kept awake til 2 a.m. because of the dj they had in the bar. It would have been better if we drove home that night instead and not wasted our money on a nice hotel room we couldn't even sleep in til middle of the night! how rude to the hotel guests to do that
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Needs better beds"
The hotel was in a great location and very beautiful..the only thing that is the beds were small they said they were queens but felt like a really big twin. But when I need something the ladies at the front desk were very nice and helpful.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Carmen
"Great Hotel to stay in!"
Stayed for a weekend getaway with my family. All staff and cleaning crew were very friendly and professional. The hotel was clean and smelled wonderful. Had no problem during my stay. I will definitely come back again.
2 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Daysy
Very nice hotel and great service!
4 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
"Just ok"
We had a nice time but it's not worth the cost. I will say the Valet staff were very friendly and helpful. Can't say much for the staff at check in.
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Kari
"Spring stay"
Satff was very courteous and friendly. Clean and well kept.
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"Full of character, great staff, quirks to work out"
Good place right on the riverwalk, with character and charm. Great staff. Went for business and because it's not a chain, there were quirks that were annoying. Namely the toilet in my room was challenged, the air wasn't easily controlled, my balcony facing the courtyard wasn't pleasant because the ACs were also located out there so it was super loud. Might stay there again, nevertheless, because of the above average staff and location.
2 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Erika
"Nano"
Awsome ! !
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
FERNANDO
"couples 4 day weekend"
Weekend getaway with the wife and our second time to this hotel and will be back again. It's nice to know they remember us from the first time .
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Ricky
"Spring Break"
Great hotel and very accommodating. Only disappointment was that there is no pool for kids.
3 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Debbie
"awesome olace"
Stay was great. Israel made sure we had everything we needed.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Matthew
"Good Clean overpriced rooms with average service!"
Stay was alright. Room service/cleaning was never on time. We had to ask for it. No microwave in Room? Very overpriced for an ordinary clean room. Was disappointed that we had to pay parking after paying ~ 300$ a night for the room.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Natesh
"Will for sure be going back."
AWESOME!!!
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Keegan
"San Antonio Riverwalk Hotel"
The hotel is dark Spanish, low lights. The valet parking was pricy, $34, but the valets were fast, nice and helpful with directions. No movies but has HBO. Very limited dinner room-service menu. Neighborhood a bit bordereline, you can go to riverwalk just down the stairs but didn't feel that safe until you walk sown about 1/8 of a mile where the restaurants etc are located on a weekday night. Overall OK not great.
3 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"just for one night"
just a one night stay. very nice room. hotel convenient to nice restaurants and theater. Had drinks in bar, breakfast in restaurant. Both areas were nice and service was very good.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Comfortable!"
Very friendly atmosphere and trustworthy staff, close to everything, and we had a beautiful view of the riverwalk.
4 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Wonderful Getaway Weekend"
Had a wonderful time. The event we attended was steps away and the atmosphere at the bar was excellent.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
jesus
"Very Nice"
Room was nice and the staff very friendly and the bed was very comfortable, but there was not a enough hot water to take a shower. I had a cold shower, as apparently at 10 am on a Sunday morning the hot water runs out.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Ralph
"Small improvements"
Hotel is great but the rooms need 1 good reading lamp. Everywhere is pretty dark in the Hotel. Breakfast is way overpriced for what you get.We ordered a side of toast and only received one slice. The egg white omlette was supposed to be spinach and tomato. One leaf of spinach was found.We would have enjoyed having our other breakfasts in the hotel for the convenience but refused to pay the high prices for very little. We went across the street and had two breakfasts for 1/2 the price of the Valencia. The Hotel is very beautiful and the staff very nice.
3 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Allen
"Weekend away"
Great location and excellent service. Quiet older hotel with some character. Outdoor cafe on riverfront was wonderful. Valets at front of hotel were very helpful with directions and information. Definitely a good find.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Denise
Nice not on the busy part of the river walk so it's a good walk to the movies and to eat
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"family trip"
First class.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Glenn
"dark and disappointing"
Everywhere one walks in the hotel and Citrus, its restaurant, is dark...VERY dark. Registration is on the second floor from where one enters the hotel - weird. The reg desk was dirty and the glass top broken/chipped in a few places. Our room touted a "Juliet balcony over-looking the Riverwalk." It had that but it was hardly an interesting view of the diners at the restaurant down below. Our room had 1 straight-back chair which was most uncomfortable and a badly sagging, over-stuffed chair that gave new meaning to the "distressed" leather look. We asked for a replacement but the hotel could not locate one on all their 12 floors.So, my husband sat in the chair on 2-3 pillows and I sat on the bed. Not comfortable for either. The only hint of the 4-star rating this hotel got was the exceptional linens and very attentive doormen. Sad commentary.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Weekend Visit to a very nice looking hotel"
We were at the hotel over Valentines weekend. Based on reviews I read prior to booking the hotel, I decided to park at a parking garage within a block from the hotel. No delays picking up my car when I needed it. The room was in very good condition. Internet access was available but limited to only one device for free. Anything beyond the one device at a time involved a charge. Seems like there should be no limit to free wifi when you pay the room rates charged. We had breakfast in the Citrus restaurant (part of the hotel). We didn't feel that the breakfast was worth the money charged. Pancakes were over cooked but this may have been an isolated incident. Great location of the hotel with immediate access to the Riverwalk. Head one direction on the Riverwalk and you get to the restaurants and activities. Head the other direction from the hotel and you have a very peaceful walk with much less traffic and very picturesque surroundings. Overall a very nice stay.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Ernest
"Not good...."
Food was awful! Terrible service. Nice clean rooms. We will not stay here again. Not a good experience.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
EDWARD
"Nice and relaxing hotel. Perfect get-a-way for 2."
The experience from the beginning was the very best it could ever be. Being in the service industry for health care, there isn't one area that could be improved upon. The experience, the expectation, and the staff was a strong 10 (the best of the best). Thanks for an enjoyable time.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Beautiful but pricy"
Beautiful hotel, a little on the expensive side for the neighborhood
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Tina
"Valentine's Weekend"
Lovely hotel - Can't say enough about the Wonderful staff! Parking $34/day - ouch! We enjoyed our Valentine weekend getaway very much - one suggestion: the room was over $300 a night, and there were disposable coffee cups. Would have appreciated a"real" cup.
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Closed to the Majestic"
Hotel is in very good place on river walk. Pricey, but expected. Safe was locked so we didn't get to use it. Staff was good.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"No working shower"
Our room didn't have a working shower and took most of the day to get into another room. I had to ask what the manager was going to do to compensate. The answer...they would pay for valet for 2 days and breakfast for one. No compensation on the hotel room.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Motel 6 is just as nice"
So far off the main attractions of the riverwalk. To much money for the location
Other trip Feb 15, 2015