All hotels in Harrington, Delaware, United States of America
17271 S Dupont Hwy, Harrington, DE, 19952, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

Clean
Had a great stay stayed 3 nights will be back
Thanks for the 5 STARS
3 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
Craig
"Home shopping in Sussex county"
Enjoyed our stay. Room was clean and very nice. Breakfast was great!! Will go back again for sure on our next home shopping trip .
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Maryanne and Bob,thanks for the 5 star review and the wonderful comment on our breakfast! We look forward to seeing you on your return trip.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Maryanne and Bob
"stay was for dover nascar race"
excellent have styed 3 times before in same holiday inn express and now i only stay in holiday inn
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Gerri, Thanks for the review . On behalf of Harrington Holiday Inn Express and IHG we thank you for being a loyal guest.
2 night trip Sep 28, 2013
gerri
"close to dover raceway without spending afortune"
excellent this is my 3rd yesr only good thing can be said
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Thanks for the wonderful comment.We appreciate your return visits.We will be looking forward to seeing you again.
2 night trip Sep 28, 2013
gerri mcphee
excellent place to stay, great breakfast
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Thank you for the 5 stars! We are glad you enjoyed your stay as well as the breakfast.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2013
"Friendly staff"
We stayed here when going to a race at the Dover Speedway. The staff were super friendly. We had to stay in a smoking room because we booked late and that was all that was available. I was pleasantly surprised that the room did not reek of smoke. Would definitely stay at Holiday Inn Harrington again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Thank you for the great review! Our entire staff goes above and beyond to ensure all of our guests are happy and that our rooms are very clean and fresh.We look forward to seeing you again.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
"Convenient Location"
Nice, clean, friendly staff. Good hotel very close to Harrington Downs racetrack and casino. Would stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Thank you for the wonderful review.You are welcome back anytime ,hope to see you soon.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2013
"Greatest Night Sleep"
When I first arrived I was greeted with a smile. Just something that made me feel welcomed. Then check-in was quick. This is exactly what I needed after coming from Philadelphia, spending all day at my family reunion, and I was just plain tired. Entered my room at a about 7:30 pm, hallways were real quiet, and no loud radios or TVs. Had a wonderful nights sleep and woke in the morning to a full breakfast, what more could you ask for. I had conversations with other guest at the hotel and they were pleasant. Check out was also easy, and staff asked how was my stay and invited me back. You have just a wonderful Hotel. I'll be back!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Thank you for staying with us.Here at the Harrington Holiday Inn Express we strive to make every guest feel at home and comfortable during their stay.I'm so glad we accomplished that with you and appreciate all of your wonderful comments about the property as well as the staff. Its nice to know you were welcomed with a smile and received a have a great day /hope to see you again goodby.Thanks for becoming one of our many return guests!
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
Friendly staff,very clean,breakfast was excellent ! Location very good ,large room. We will definitely stay there again!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Thanks for chhosing our property.Nice to hear everything was excellent and that you will be returning for another visit.
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
Sharon H.
"great operating base"
We were in Delaware for Business and pleasure. This location was perfect for both. We have found Holiday Inn Express in Dover and Harrington to be very clean, friendly, and convenient for our needs
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Thanks for the review.We are happy to know that you experience while staying with us was enjoyable. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
John S.
Very clean and neat hotel. People were friendly and nice. A little far from the beach but otherwise perfect.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Thanks for choosing our property. Even though you had to drive a bit further to the beach,I'm glad you found everything perfect. I appreciate your comments on our staff being friendly as well as the hotel being clean. All of our reviews are shared with the staff .We appreciate the time and thought put into each review.
3 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
Beth
"a One night stay"
Stayed hear after having dinner in Rehobeth Beach. Nice hotel nice breakfast -great cinnamon rolls!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Thanks...Cinnamon rolls are great :)
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"had a nice stay"
Enjoyed the time spent there and the staff helped me with my needs, just could not bring my dog, as other Holiday Inn's allow.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
I am glad our staff could assist you and you enjoyed your stay. I do apologize for you not being able to bring your dog.Some hotels ,such as ours do have a no pet policy. Sorry for any incovenince this may have caused you.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"We had a very nice one night stay at this hotel."
This hotel was in great shape, everything was neat and clean and the breakfast was very good. We had to wait a bit for someone to show up at the front desk when we checked in. When he did come to the desk he was very nice, they had a large group of young boys from a baseball team staying in the hotel so I think he was dealing with some kid prank issues. We didn't have any problems and I would stay there again if we were in that area.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Debby
"OVERPRICED"
Not up to Holiday Express standards.....just an old hotel with a little bling added. Sink didn't drain, A/C noisy (similar to Day's Inn), not impressed....NEVER AGAIN AT THIS DUMP!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
We are very sorry you had a bad experience at our Hotel.....while I understand that you had a few issues I do disagree on our hotel being a dump! Our staff is very proud that we have been rated # 1 in the area. The hotel may be a little older but is is very well taken care of.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
DAVID H
"Not worth the money I paid"
Little did I know that the State Fair was in town at the same time my son was playing in a baseball tournament in Georgetown, Delaware (Sports at the Beach Tournament). So I paid top dollar for this room since it was the last available for that night. Trust me, it was only worth about half of what I paid. The hotel does not have a clothes washer/dryer, so I had to drive down the road to a nasty, dirty laundromat to wash my son's baseball uniform. It wasted a lot of my time. Our toilet broke in the evening and there is NO maintenance person on staff so the front desk woman had to try to figure out how to get it to flush again. It worked okay, but needed to be flushed three times to completely work. The only restaurants within a mile or two were fast food restaurants. To get to an Applebee's or Ruby Tuesday's, you need to drive about 10 miles to Milford. Sorry Holiday Inn Express Harrington-Dover, but I will go out of my way NOT to stay at your hotel again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
I am truly sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us.We do not staff a maintenance person 24 hrs.There are several resturants within 1 mile of our hotel that are not fast food.We have many menus on a table directly by the Front Desk.and if asked the staff would have gladly recommended one .
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Baseball Mom
Missed the free breakfast, should be available until the 11:00 checkout
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Sorry you missed the breakfast. We do notify everyone at checkin the times and location of breakfast.We have just recently started serving weekend breakfast until 10am.Hopefull on your next vist you will be able to come down a little earlier to enjoy.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Ann
It not Vegas but I would go back the prices was too much for the area.I wanted to go to the fair so I had to pay $189.00 for Friday and $121.00 for Saturday
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Thanks for staying with us during your visit to the Delaware State Fair. Regarding the rates,we were limited on room types and availability so that could have been a factor. Hope to see you at the 2014 Fair.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2013
Earl
"Nice hotel close to the casino"
Only stayed one night while traveling to the Maryland beaches. Kids enjoyed the pool. The breakfast was very good.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
I'm glad you enjoyed your saty with us. I'm sure the kids had a blast in the pool :) what a great way to cool off after all the hot days we have had!
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Closest We Could Get To Firefly Feat"
We esp liked the morning breakfast, though they did not have omelets. We slept well, but the mattress had a plastic covering on it. The pillows were great.
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
It was very comfortable and staff was very helpful and great breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Its good to see that your stay was comfortable.We are glad you enjoyed the breakfast and the staff was helpful.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2013
Pipers
"Gave me exactly what I wanted"
My stay was outstanding. I will be back!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Tahank you for the review and the 5 stars!!
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"Very nice place to stay."
We were well pleased with the room.Very clean. The front desk people were very helpful. The breakfast was the best we have seen at a complimentary breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Thank you......We have received several compliments on our breakfast. Our entire staff tries to go above and beyond to ensure all of our guests enjoy their stay with us.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Danny
"Very Nice Hotel"
This a really nice hotel. A little on the pricey side, but this is to be expected during a summer weekend. The staff was friendly, the room was clean with a nice tv. The bathroom was immaculate and the continental breakfast was good. The only (small) problem was the pillows were not very comfortable.There is not much in the area as far as dining/nightlife. Its a 30 minute ride to the beaches/boardwalk.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We are in the process of replacing pillows/linens. Perhaps on your next visit you would enjoy going to the Harrington Raceway and Casino its just a mile from the hotel.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"great race weekend"
check in was flawless, fast and efficient, desk clerk was helpful with directions to local restaurants. room was very clean when we arrived. pool and gym were great. Breakfast was very good eggs, bacon pancakes sausage chipped beef and gravy toast and of course fruit. all food was hot and fresh. hotel was only 13 miles from Dover race track, we had a great time
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Thanks for the great review. All of your compliments will be passed along to our staff. We will be looking for you at the next race!
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
fred
"Great Week-End Get-A-Way!!!!"
Very friendly and helpful with any questions or concerns. Pointed out places of interest and places to dine. The free breakfast was outstanding.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
We are glad you enjoyed staying with us and that our staff could assist you with any questions you had.Thanks for the wonderful review.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Angela
"Dover Super Speedway"
It Was Very Nice Will Stay There Again
2 night trip with friends May 31, 2013
"Very convenient to track. No traffic"
Really friendly staff, clean and comfortable.
5 stars ...fantastic! the compliments will be passed along to the entire staff
1 night family trip May 30, 2013
Cheryl
"Good clean hotel, OK breakfast, smoky halls"
Hall to my non smoking room smelled like cigarettes. Room was clean, comfortable. Breakfast OK. Could have used more fruit other than bananas. Hotel staff were very friendly. Need more accessible electric plugs in rooms, a 4 plug was behind the center night stand and had to be moved 6 inches from the wall to use. Strange noise and vibration for 5 minutes then went away before sleeping.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
We are sorry that your stay wasn't as enjoyable as you would have liked.We do have some smoking rooms at our hotel(soon to be removed).I am not sure of the noise, if you had let our staff know we could have moved you to a different room.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
Jon S
"Stay elsewhere if you have a choice"
Hotel is not the problem, however I would not recommend dealing with the night staff if you can at all avoid it. No manager on duty, made it impossible to spend the night of my pre-paid stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Thanks fo rthe comments...... the issues have been resolved
1 night trip May 2, 2013
Unsatisfied
"Quiet Place"
Stayed just one night after a busy day of moving family. The hotel was very quiet. Minimal disturbance from noises such as elevator, vending machines, other guests opening/closing doors, loud tvs or talking in hallways - all which I hate.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Thanyou for the great review. We are glad you could get some rest after your busy day!
Other trip May 7, 2013
Shelley
"great location to stay"
great place to stay very clean rooms
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
We are glad you enjoyed the cleanliness of our hotel as well as the friendliness of our staff.
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
JAMES
"just needs a bar"
This hotel is friendly, clean and comfy. I would definately stay again. When I go away, I like a bar to go have a late night cocktail and finger food; this is the only thing that I was disappointed with because the Hotel is great. Hotel.com - fabulous!! Just walk in hotel, give your name.....get up the day your leaving and leave. Loved it. Good prices too; Wow
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Sorry about the bar ....Thanks for the review and rating you gave us. Perhaps the next time you are in town you can visit the casino,it's just 1 mile south of the hotel.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
Jersey-girl
"Only place I'd stay in Harrington DE"
From the greeting at the front desk to check-out, our stay was perfect. We got a great rate on hotels.com which included a nice breakfast. The hotel was very quiet, the room was clean and comfortable. Will definitely stay there again on my next visit to Harrington, DE.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
We always welcome all guest and appreciate the return guests. Hope to see you again when you visit Harrington.
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2013

Hotel location is middle of Annapolis and Lewes/Ocean city. Everything was fantastic and my family loved the stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Saleem,Thank you for the 5 star review.I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your stay.We hope to see you on a return trip.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
Saleem
IN
"Great base to explore Southern Delaware"
Good relaxing venue with large and comfortable rooms and breakfast. Easily accessible from the highway, nice, green, quiet surroundings and friendly staff. It is a pity the windows do not open to enjoy more of the fresh, clean air with natural ventilation.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Thank you for the review.All of your compliments on the hotel/staff will be passed along. As with the windows that do not open , sorry :( I agree it would be great to have the fresh air come in.
3 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Florin

"Empfehlenswert"
Durchaus empfehlenswert. Gutes USA-Fruehstueck, gutes & sauberer Pool, gutes Zimmer (mit lauter Klimaanlage).
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Thank you very much for the great review. I do apologize for the A/C being loud.We here at the Holiday Inn Express do our best to ensure every guest enjoys their stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
DE
Godt, god afstand til strand
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Please let us know what we could have done to improve your stay.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
Allan
DK
Langt til restaurant, hvis ikke fast food.
Thanks for the 4 star review
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Patrick
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Thank you for the 5 star review,we appreciate you staying with us.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Jeremy
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
K.Curry,Thank you for staying with us as well as the 4 star rating.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
K.Curry
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Thank you for the 5 STARS!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Five stars ...very much appreciated....Thank you
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Thank you for the 5 stars,we are glad you enjoyed your stay.
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Winnie,Thanks for the 5 stars,glad you enjoyed your stay.
2 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE
Jose,Thanks for the 5 star review,We hope to see you on a return visit.
1 night trip May 23, 2014