All hotels in Rocky Hill, Connecticut, United States of America
20 Waterchase Drive, Rocky Hill, CT, 06067, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Hartford Stay"
Nice front desk people. Easy on off from I-91. Decent breakfast included. Good shower and drain. Free parking. Only problem was not hotel, but traffic congested between exit and several miles to downtown Hartford.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Well Pleased!"
Everything was great. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable. The breakfast was very tasty. The location was perfect.
6 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
Dennis
Well it was manageable , the room was small the bed was very noisy, uncomfortable, the hotel smelt funny, so beside that it was good .
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Maryam
"family event"
The hotel was far better than previous visits there.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Convenient location and great service"
We stayed two nights because of the convenient location and amenities at the inn. The breakfast was fresh and filling, the room quiet, and the location a good jumping off point for Hartfort all the way to Springfield. We headed southwest after our stay, so it was perfect.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Candy
"Ice Hockey trip."
Very convenient location at a great price. Breakfast better than most.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Great for a weekend getaway! Pleasant staff and a nice place to stay!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Clean hotel - free breakfast, wifi, cookies etc."
We stayed one night and had a comfortable stay. The hotel is a few miles outside Hartford and there does not seem to be much else around, except a few restaurants very close. However we arrived at night and did not go out exploring, so I could be wrong. A big plus is that there are so many electric outlets to plug in all the electronic devices we all carry around these days. The room was spotlessly clean and the staff was cheerful and helpful. They gave out free cookies in the afternoon and there was free popcorn available all day.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
Marianne
"Great place"
We have stayed at Rocky Hill Hampton a few times. Everything was great. The staff was also very helpful and courteous. Sarah at the front desk was very helpful and courteous also. Albertine in the breakfast area was wonderful. Will be back for sure..
7 night family trip Sep 22, 2014
"best hotel"
Was beautiful
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
"Great surprise."
This place was great! There were many unexpected surprises in the room: refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot. The breakfast included MANY hot and cold options...it was far beyond a continental breakfast. They were also very accommodating with my early arrival. I was in town for a wedding and recommended this to the bridal party as a fantastic option for future visitors.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Hotel near a bicycle ride in rocky hill!"
Everything was the way you would hope when choosing a place to stay! The place was clean, the staff very friendly and helpful to me being out of state and not knowing the area! I stayed at a doubletree two weeks prior with the same outstanding results!,,
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
ray
"Convenient, efficient, clean, friendly staff"
Only stayed one night but had no problems. The room was set up very efficiently for the comfort of travellers.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
I enjoy staying at this hotel when I travel in CT. I was dissappointed that the room smelled like stale smoke and the oatmeal was too salty to eat. With that said, the staff was very accommodating to my esy check in.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
Denise Murphy
Hotel is clean. My toom was on the second floor facing parking lot, not the best view. Staff is not too friendly. The pool was closed for whatever reason without any explanations. Overall, it could be better for the money spent.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
"Super convenient location"
The Hampton Inn Rocky Hill was the perfect choice for what we needed - a convenient, reasonable place to stay the night before the Old Wethersfield road race. The hotel was easy to find, right off the highway, and was only minutes from Old Wethersfield. It's close to many restaurants and shops as well. The staff were friendly and helpful, our room was comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast was one of the best I've seen with lots of variety. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Dana
"Good stay"
Stay was good, Nice breakfast buffet and nice facility.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"EXCELLENT MOTEL"
The Hampton Inn in Rocky Hill, CT is an excellent hotel with an excellent free breakfast buffet with hot & cold items. The rooms & the staff are very clean & efficient in handling my check-in & check-out.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"just on a nite on route north"
clean and . we just wanted some where handy to the main road
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Sam
"comfortable business trip"
We had two rooms reserved and were not able to show up until midnight to check in. The night manager was expecting us and called me by name. That was nice. Both she and the people on duty in the morning could not have been more pleasant. The breakfast area was very impressive both from a comfort level and the variety of items available. The rooms were exactly what you want on a business trip. They were very clean and very comfortable. I would not hesitate a bit to stay here again.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Excellent value"
Room was clean. Staff was friendly. Looking forward to staying at this Hampton Inn again next year.
2 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2014
Michael B.
"One night stay, just what I needed."
Met my expectations and was satisfied with accommodations.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
family reunion
"Wonderful"
Great to stay, decent prices
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
"Great comfort & value"
I would (and will) book this hotel again. Great service; rooms spacious, neat, nicely appointed. BEDS are COMFIORTABLE with clean duvets. Breakfast was more elaborate than most and presented nicely. The bathrooms were clean and water was HOT :)...microwave/refridgerator included. . pool looked fine, though i did not personally use it. Perfect access on and off highway, with good restaurants (Algarve' and Dakota) just a stroll acroos the street. Hampton Inns have STEPPED UP...
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Dr. Gail
"Just One Night"
This hotel was fine for one night. A little dated and had a bit of an odor. But considering we were basically only in the room to sleep, it was fine.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Relaxing trip"
The hotel is what I expect at a Hampton Inn. Nice staff, clean rooms and free breakfast.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Dean
Easy on easy off Rt 91 Very nice modern hotel would definitely stay here again
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
This motel is very clean and quiet compared to other motels in the area.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Theresa
"Convient to Hartford without staying in the city."
Staff was friendly. Food was good. Parking was adequate. Close enough to city without staying in the city.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
The hotel is very convient on/off highway, my only complaint is that most of the employees did not speak English so it made it hard to communicate with them when needed to. I also felt the pool could have been cleaner. Especially seems the had a program on TV prior to my travel, with regards to the cleaning of pools and saunas and the germs/diseases you can get from them.
5 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
"Excellent location"
Staff was super friendly and welcoming! Breakfast was decent. Rooms were clean- I especially liked how the maids left a note stating the bed comforters were washed and clean!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Robin
"Nice clean and very good breakfast!"
Very clean hotel, comfortable bed and friendly staff. Breakfast was awesome. Fresh waffles, scrambled eggs, bread, cream cheese, jam, fruit, juice, pancakes, cereal, coffee, juice, muffins and many other choices :)
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Sata
"Awesome Service"
Jasmine at the front desk was very nice. Our group was there for a Basketball Tournament and she was very accommodating and let us use the Breakfast room for the pizza party we gave the guys for winning the Championship game. The next day she was bombarded with phone calls, check-in's and check-out's but she was very nice and pleasant to everyone. I would have felt overwhelmed.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2014
The Hartfield's
"Good Customer Service"
We stayed for a youth sporting event with 20 people in our group. the hotel was conveniently located. the staff was very heplful.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
Sports Mom
"Quiet area"
Hotel was clean, staff friendly. Shopping and fast food near by. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Mishie
Nice stay and very comfortable
3 night trip May 23, 2014
Bob G
"Friendly,clean, comfortable"
In Hamden for a graduation and took a block of rooms for our family. We all enjoyed the Hotel and it met our expectations.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Good spot outside of Hartford"
Easy to get to and nice clean room. Will be back. Bed an pillows were great and staff was friendly at both check in and check out.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Close to the highway"
Hoel was noisy, door did not close tight- lots of noice with people in the hallway opening and closing their room doors.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
SS
"Excellent Accomadations"
Overall stay was fine. Quiet. Fitness room was busy. Couldn't get in. Breakfast was OK. The turkey sausage tasted like sawdust. Don't bother with it.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Bob O
"Comfortable beds"
Clean room, comfortable beds, and friendly staff. The only incident that was irritating was my last night there I was up very late. Although check out wasn't until 11am. I had set my alarm for 9:30am. I put the do not disturb on the door. I was awakened by housekeeping pounding at my door. So what good was the do not disturb. I understand there maybe people that leave without taking that do not disturb from their door, but the staff should wait until 11am. I have never had that happen before.
3 night business trip Mar 18, 2014
Harry
Hotel was nice, the only problem I has was that the hot water in the shower was Luke warm.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2014
"Great value, great breakfast"
The hotel was excellent. The staff was great; they really couldn't be nicer. Usually, we don't try the free breakfast at most hotels and opt to eat a paid breakfast at a restaurant. However, this breakfast was excellent. The carpet in our room was a little worn but the room itself was very clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
Madalyn
"Christmas Hockey"
My daughter and I arrived at 8 pm after a long day of flying. It was Christmas Day. The staff was welcoming, no wait, room was clean. Stayed 6 nights. If I needed anything everyone was very helpful. Extra towels and shampoo for stinky hockey players. Bag for dirty laundry. No one had an issue with girls working out in the middle of the night because they couldn't sleep. Jet lag is not fun. Housekeeping was always there in the morning. None of the staff was cranky. If there is anything to be done it would be venting for the bathrooms. With 4 teenage girls sharing one bathroom and no venting the odor issue left a little to be desired. But that is not enough for me to not stay there again. It is not a high end hotel but it was just what I wanted and kept me on my tight hockey budget.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Gardenpixie
"Wonderful place to stay!"
Great customer service on phone and at front desk, friendly staff throughout hotel, very clean and pleasant room, tasty breakfast. Nothing negative about my 7-day stay. Hotel is attractively decorated, close to businesses and shopping. Perfect for an extended visit to see my grandchildren. I'll choose this hotel again for future visits---highly recommend!
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Grandma
"nice hotel"
Good price. Friendly staff. Will stay there again on my next trip.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
We stayed for 6 nights and had our 90 year old aunt in another room for 5 nights while we visited our daughter and attended a wedding. It is close to major arteries and restaurants.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
Gordon
"Close to work site"
The AC/Heat unit was very noisy and I had to shut it off to sleep. Other than that it was a satisfactory stay
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2013
"Outstanding"
I was very comfortable and the location was very convenient.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2013
Devon
"convenient and affordable"
Front desk staff was courteous, room was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013