All hotels in Voorhees, New Jersey, United States of America
1000 Laurel Oak Rd, Voorhees, NJ, 08043, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Room were nice and clean. Was not happy with the pool it could have be cleaner but everything else was nice
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Ok stay"
Beds were uncomfortable. First place where I stayed that served turkey bacon for breakfast, so that was a plus.
2 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Natasia
"Room for All"
The room was spacious and comfortable.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees Mt. Laurel
Dear Frances, thank you for your recent review. We are pleased that you found your room here at the Wingate By Wyndham Voorhees to be comfortable and spacious. We strive to provide our guest with clean accommodations as well as great customer service. Please be sure to stay with us again if ever in the Voorhees area.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Frances
"nice clean comfy hotel"
We had a very nice stay at the hotel the pool and fitness center are very nice and the rooms are nice and clean. I even had a nice view of a lake from the window.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees Mt. Laurel
Dear Chana, thank you for your recent review. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay here at the Wingate By Wyndham Voorhees. We strive to provide our guest with a great experience away from home. Please be sure to stay with us again if you are ever in need of accommodation needs in the Voorhees area.
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
Chana
"Nice hotel close to restaurants and shopping"
The pool area was visible from the work out room great for families. The breakfast included hot items including waffles, oatmeal, eggs and sausage.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
christie
"Good price fair service"
Service not great. No staff visibly available during complementary breakfast Had a lot of noise in hall and adjoining rooms 2nd night and called front desk twice but very loud all night. Got no sleep 2nd night there
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees Mt. Laurel
Thank you for your recent review. I would like to apologize that you did not get the proper rest on your second night due to other guest not being courteous. I have shared your review with our staff and i will work with my staff to better train them, to be visible and approachable to all guest especially during breakfast.I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"Wyndham voorhees"
We were in town for a dance completion. My daughter and I stayed with my sister-in-law and niece in a room with 2 queen beds. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The hotel was clean and had a decent breakfast buffet. The staff was friendly but we were unable to reach someone at the front desk to get enough towels for all of us when we needed them. I would definitely stay here again. In fact, we wil be back at the same location next month for another competition and tried to book again but by the time I tried to book, the hotel was already full for the dates we need.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Laurie
It was a very relaxing experience very clean place to stay.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
bill
"Stay at Wingate Voorhees"
Good price for a 2 night stay. Good continental breakfast including waffles, eggs and bacon. Will use indoor pool and hot tub next visit. Television reception is not the best but great wireless internet connection.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees Mt. Laurel
Dear Richard, We are pleased to know that your overall stay was an enjoyable one here at the Wingate By Wyndham Voorhees. We appreciate all feedback and I will be certain to share this with our staff to encourage them to continue to give our guest an enjoyable experience.
2 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
"trip"
great
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees Mt. Laurel
Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased to know that your stay here at the Wingate By Wyndham was enjoyable. We strive to provide our guest with a clean and comfortable hotel and great customer service.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
"From Boston to Vorhees"
My son and I had a wonderful stay. When we first entered the room I noticed it was very clean however, no towels which was immediately taken care of by staff at the front desk. The next day I left a tip for the cleaner and when I arrived to the room the trash was not taken out which again the front staff handled immediately and stated the worker assigned to the room was new and that the issues will be addressed. I booked through Hotel.com and had a question about a tax exempt certificate so I was directed to contact the hotel directly. When speaking to a staff member at the hotel, the young man did not have any knowledge of how tax exempt certificates work and if it can or cannot be utilized as I was booking through Hotels.com consequently, the staff ended up cancelling my reservations made through Hotels.com and when we arrived, we were informed that there was no reservation for us so I had to pull my Ipad out and give them the initial confirmation number so that it can be traced. After overcoming that hiccup, all else was very well. Staff was very friendly in person, unlike the experience I had over the phone. Overall, will stay there again.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Jeanette
"Hockey tournament"
Totally decent hotel, a little dated. Bed was comfortable. Linens clean, pillows were very nice. Easy to connect to wifi and decent speed. Breakfast was not great, about average. Fresh waffles. Coffee was pretty bad, tasted like burnt peanuts. The coffee provided in the room was excellent though. Some kids hockey tournament going on during our stay, unfortunately it was being performed in every hallway of the hotel. The kids were completely out of control. They had hockey nets up in the hallway and were literally playing in the hallways all day. It was very loud. Parents were drinking heavily and didn't seem to notice. Management should have stepped in, but did not. Luckily, it all quieted down by 9.
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Nice and very clean. Definitely would go again. The breakfast was delicious. My kids loved it.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Diana
"The smoking puck!"
Well when we first checked in things seemed fine until about 30 mins into our stay the room started to smell like smoke. The adjoining room next door had occupants that were smoking even tho it was supposed to be a smoke free building. We called the front desk about it and they basically blew us off. We then went to the front desk and they gave us a new room however that room was right next to a couple of rooms that had peewee hockey players in them. Needless to say they were playing hockey in the halls till about 1 am. At about 7 am they were back up and at it again. We called the front desk multiple times and they said they would take care of it. Guess what.....they didn't! Let's just say that I will never go back there again.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Phil
"It's All Good!"
I have only good things to say about the Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees Mt. Laurel. The room we stayed in was comfortable and clean, the breakfast offerings were varied and delicious, and the hotel was proximal to shopping and restaurants.
2 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
Britton
"Does the job right"
I stayed at the wingate resort for a nearby residency interview. The place was clean, comfortable, and affordable. Exactly what I needed. The iron didn't work, but the staff brought one up right away with no problems and replaced the broken one. Would highly recommend for anyone on a budget.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Chlo
The hotel check-in was quick and easy. The room and hotel facilities were very nice, with the exception of the amount of noise that was able to be heard between rooms. We had noisy people on both sides of us, and we were able to hear them throughout the night which kept us up. Very clean room, with nice amenities.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Great location and pool and breakfast."
The pool for the kids was the best thing, the water was really warm and nice size. The hotel so far is great with a bit of lack of maintenance as you might get a room that the door handle go backward to be opened as well as the furniture is a bit of bad quality. Other than that everything was great, the breakfast and the pool. it was clean, it is just the hos keeping skipped our room.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees Mt. Laurel
Good Afternoon, thank you for your review. We are pleased that your your children enjoyed our indoor pool. We will be undergoing major renovations later this year, replacing all furniture etc. We are hoping that you will choose us in the future to see all of the wonderful changes that are in store.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"HOLIDAY GETAWAY"
Relaxing
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees Mt. Laurel
Dear Thomas, thank you for your review. We are exremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay here at the Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees, as we strive to provide a great customer service to all of our guest. Our goal is to see that we meet your expectations each and every time.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"would stay again"
Great stay. Only 2 things. The mattress was a bit uncomfortable and it could have had a better selection of food. Overall i had a great stay.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees Mt. Laurel
Dear Damaris, thank you for your recent reviews. We appreciate all feedback good or back. We are pleased that you chose our property over the surrounding locations as we strive to deliver the best customer service possible. We have tried to enhance our breakfast selections and are always open to suggestions. We will be undergoing major renovations later this year and hope that you will choose our property in the future for all lodging needs.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Damaris
"Good value!"
Clean, comfortable, convenient.
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Bobby
"great hotel"
We always use this hotel when we come home to visit family and friends. We have never had any problems here. .It is always clean and the staff are always friendly and helpful.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees Mt. Laurel
Dear Bernadette, thank you for your recent review. We are so pleased to know we have gained another loyal,satisfied customer here at the Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees. We strive to provide our guest with the best customer service possible. We will be doing some major renovations later this year and would love to know what you think on your next visit.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Bernadette
"Awesome"
Awesome
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees Mt. Laurel
Dear Jalal, thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay here at the Wingate by Wyndham. Please give us a call if you have accommodation needs in the future.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Jalal
"Awesome"
One night stay to visit nearby Sahara Sam's. Excellent stop, pool fun and yummy breakfast. Very comfortable room.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
l
"Don't expect to sleep well"
This is my second stay at this hotel. The first time we changed rooms because it smelled musty. This time, the guests next to our room were loud and obnoxious until 130 am. We asked security to quiet them down which they did. The guests were quiet for a few minutes then went back to screaming and banging the walls. I paid $89.00 a night so I guess it wasn't too bad.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
a hockey mom
"Short Holiday and School Convenience Location."
Daughter and children r moving from one town to another. Needed hotel near current school for Holiday concerts and last few days at their schools. Wingate also had a pool and several good food choices, nearby. It all worked.
2 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
Marian
"Pleased customer"
This hotel was quite acceptable for what was expected. The room was clean, bed was comfortable, hotel was quiet, public areas flowed nicely and were well kept.
2 night trip Dec 19, 2014
Jon
"Close to relatives and shopping."
I stayed 2 nights. Both were quite comfortable, pillows were comfortable, room temperature was easily adjusted, and room was spotless. Even the view of the pond was relaxing. Overall, my stay was quite pleasurable as was the visit with the family.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"A hidden gem."
It's clean, it's convenient, it's well kept. We keep going back year after year. A hidden gem!
2 night trip Nov 26, 2014
"Thanksgiving sanctuary"
We were there this time for Thanksgiving. We did not really spend a lot of time in the building It was however a very comfortable place to return to after a long day of visiting with multitude of family members.
4 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"Terrible Room"
Room was dirty. Bathroom had popcorn kernels on floor. Walls thin: we heard a family upstairs arrive around midnight and could not sleep with toilets flushing, kids running back & forth. Bed uncomfortable as were the pillows.
2 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
"Two night stay"
We stayed in the hotel for two nights while my fiance was having a procedure in PA. The hotel was clean and the rooms were well maintained and comfortable.
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Jeeps in the Vineyard Weekend"
I walked through the front doors and inside was beautiful! My first contact was the front desk where I was met with a smile, yes a smile! It was a quick check-in and I made my way up to the room. Opened the door and smiled that I was looking at a beautiful big room (and this was a standard room). I knew this was going to be a great stay! The bathroom was pristine; the way I like it! And the shampoo, I usually bring my own but theirs had a lemonly smell that I used it. Refreshing shower and big bath towels. Continental breakfast was big - they had a lot of items to eat. By this time there was a new person at the front desk that was also very friendly and smiling. Boy, they are doing something right in this hotel cause the overall hotel is neat and clean and the staff are friendly and smiling. This hotel is a 10+. You wont be disappointed! ( my last vacation I stayed in a hotel in CT - cant remember the name right now - and gave it a flat out goose egg ZERO. All I can say is the guy at the front desk was moody, and the hallways reaked of bleach! ). Stay at the Wingate by Wyndham in Voorhees and you will not be disappointed!
2 night trip Nov 7, 2014
PRUDENCE
"clean hotel but need more attention"
The room was nice and clean. I stayed 2 night. !st morning Breakfast was not ready until 7am which was 1 hour late. It is once to have indoor pool but it was not maintained well. Water tempature was too high, so It hurt my eyes to swim.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"Great visit!"
Checked in at midnight, Andre was very welcoming, place was clean, pool and hot tub along with workout room a nice bonus that caused me to choose this hotel. Breakfast was great in the am. An overall great experience!
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Janet
"nice, simple place to stay"
Friendly staff. We stay here often. Rooms are clean. Fairly priced.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Helpful staff, great breakfast, comfortable room"
Staff were very helpful giving directions for the area. Great breakfast with a variety of foods. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The pool and hot tub were fun!
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
diane j
"Great Getaway"
The property was clean and well maintained. Staff was professional yet warm. The front desk attendant baked us cookies when we arrived. Nice touch!
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Zo
"good time"
over night
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
francis
everything was fine,room, staff and lodging definitely on my list for repeat trips
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"a great stay!"
We stayed 7 nights at this Wyndham. The room was very nice. It was clean and comfortable. We used the gym and hot tub a couple of times which were in good condition. The free hot breakfast saved us a lot of time and money. I heard some people complaining about the free WiFi but I never had any trouble with it. The hotel is in a quiet area so we slept well each night. Next time I'm in that area I'll stay here.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees Mt. Laurel
Hello Marc, thank you for your review. We are pleased that your overall experience at the Wingate By Wyndham Voorhees was an enjoyable one. We look forward to accomodating your future needs when you are in our area.
7 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
Marc
"Great plave"
This was a great place other than the ice machaines didn't work
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees Mt. Laurel
Hello Stacy, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that your overall stay was enjoyable with the exception of an ice machine. I do apologize if this caused an inconvenience during your stay and can assure you that we have made the necessary repairs. We hope if you are in this area again you will considering staying with us again.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"Definitely wouldn't go back"
I have stayed in several Wingate hotels in the past and was very pleased (hence the reason I booked this one). This time was quite a disappointment. The one highlight was the extremely friendly and professional staff. They were fantastic! The Air Conditioning in the room wasn't working properly and the room was miserably hot even when set at the lowest setting (65 degrees). There was apparently a problem with the door handles and deadbolt locks sticking. Another gentleman in the lobby was having the exact same problem I was having. The hotel was loud. Maybe it was poorly insulated? You could hear nose (including some sort of electronic dance music at 11 pm) from the floors above and below. Probably the most disappointing aspect was the sleep quality. These were, hands down, the hardest mattresses I have EVER slept on in my entire life! The owners should consider purchasing high quality mattresses similar to those in other Wingate properties. Overall, the hotel property needed attention. It was clean, for the most part.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees Mt. Laurel
Hello Rebecca, thank you for your review. We are pleased that you did receive great customer service from our staff. We strive to provide great customer service and a clean facility. I do apologize that your overall experience was not an enjoyable one. We are under new ownership as of this month and are going to be undergoing major renovations beginning the beginning of 2015. We would love if you give us another chance to change your impression of this Wingate if you are in this area anytime after June (which is when we anticipate all renovations to be completed).
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Rebecca
"Bad Experience"
We had many issues with our 2 night stay. 1. The breakfast line was broken down prior to the time that we & other guests were told by the hotel staff. We were told breakfast was served until 10AM. We came down for breakfast at 9:35 AM & a staff member was taking the food away. I asked if they could make some eggs for my wife & was told "No". We were forced to buy breakfast off site. 2. The extra blanket that we requested was stiff, smelled, & had holes in it. 3. We saw roaches in the bathroom. 4. The shower pressure was horribly weak. 5. We requested to speak to a manager & left our cell phone number. We never received the courtesy of a call.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees Mt. Laurel
Hello, thank you for your review. We welcome all feedback whether good or bad. I do apologize that your stay was far from an enjoyable stay. It was brought to my attention that you were advised that breakfast ended at 10am causing you to miss breakfast, but based that breakfast had ended and the hot items were discarded of we still tried to accomodate with all other items (waffles, cereals, bagels, oatmeals,yogurts and fruit). management did address your concerns with the breakfast when you came back in later that day. As far as the other issues you have stated in this review I truly wish you would have mentioned them to the desk so we could have addressed them prior to your departure giving us a chance to correct them. No one was advised of this issues until we received the review.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"AAAA Best in the area."
Great experience ever, the room and service was just great, continental breakfast was fresh and hot. Location is quite. Recommended to everyone.
5 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Good choice"
Short stay... No complaint
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
Mario
"Solid Good..."
I expected more of a luxury place...could use an update....great staff...
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
"Not great, but not horrible"
Room wasn't ready when we arrived at 5:00pm. Front desk said they didn't have time to clean all the rooms because previous guests didn't check out in time. Room was dated and reasonably clean. There were only two sets of towels in the room. Went to front desk and asked for two more sets. Front desk said they didn't have any. Asked to check with housekeeping and front desk refused. Other guests complained about rooms smelling like smoke. Free breakfast was ok, but stay away from the eggs...they were awful!!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"good for the money"
pretty good hotel. positives were: pool hours were fantastic. great hotel staff.comfortable room. negatives were: no pay per view movies in room, toilet needed plunging when we first arrived, and from the sound of it, a few other toilets needed fixing that same hour! free buffet breakfast was just "ok".
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
hotel was nice and clean .I have no complaint about it .my wife and I did like it
2 night trip Aug 17, 2014