All hotels in Voorhees, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1000 Laurel Oak Rd, Voorhees, NJ, 08043, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Jeeps in the Vineyard Weekend"
I walked through the front doors and inside was beautiful! My first contact was the front desk where I was met with a smile, yes a smile! It was a quick check-in and I made my way up to the room. Opened the door and smiled that I was looking at a beautiful big room (and this was a standard room). I knew this was going to be a great stay! The bathroom was pristine; the way I like it! And the shampoo, I usually bring my own but theirs had a lemonly smell that I used it. Refreshing shower and big bath towels. Continental breakfast was big - they had a lot of items to eat. By this time there was a new person at the front desk that was also very friendly and smiling. Boy, they are doing something right in this hotel cause the overall hotel is neat and clean and the staff are friendly and smiling. This hotel is a 10+. You wont be disappointed! ( my last vacation I stayed in a hotel in CT - cant remember the name right now - and gave it a flat out goose egg ZERO. All I can say is the guy at the front desk was moody, and the hallways reaked of bleach! ). Stay at the Wingate by Wyndham in Voorhees and you will not be disappointed!
2 night trip Nov 7, 2014
PRUDENCE
"clean hotel but need more attention"
The room was nice and clean. I stayed 2 night. !st morning Breakfast was not ready until 7am which was 1 hour late. It is once to have indoor pool but it was not maintained well. Water tempature was too high, so It hurt my eyes to swim.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"Great visit!"
Checked in at midnight, Andre was very welcoming, place was clean, pool and hot tub along with workout room a nice bonus that caused me to choose this hotel. Breakfast was great in the am. An overall great experience!
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Janet
"nice, simple place to stay"
Friendly staff. We stay here often. Rooms are clean. Fairly priced.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Helpful staff, great breakfast, comfortable room"
Staff were very helpful giving directions for the area. Great breakfast with a variety of foods. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The pool and hot tub were fun!
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
diane j
"Great Getaway"
The property was clean and well maintained. Staff was professional yet warm. The front desk attendant baked us cookies when we arrived. Nice touch!
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Zo
"good time"
over night
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
francis
everything was fine,room, staff and lodging definitely on my list for repeat trips
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"a great stay!"
We stayed 7 nights at this Wyndham. The room was very nice. It was clean and comfortable. We used the gym and hot tub a couple of times which were in good condition. The free hot breakfast saved us a lot of time and money. I heard some people complaining about the free WiFi but I never had any trouble with it. The hotel is in a quiet area so we slept well each night. Next time I'm in that area I'll stay here.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees Mt. Laurel
Hello Marc, thank you for your review. We are pleased that your overall experience at the Wingate By Wyndham Voorhees was an enjoyable one. We look forward to accomodating your future needs when you are in our area.
7 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
Marc
"Great plave"
This was a great place other than the ice machaines didn't work
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees Mt. Laurel
Hello Stacy, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that your overall stay was enjoyable with the exception of an ice machine. I do apologize if this caused an inconvenience during your stay and can assure you that we have made the necessary repairs. We hope if you are in this area again you will considering staying with us again.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"Definitely wouldn't go back"
I have stayed in several Wingate hotels in the past and was very pleased (hence the reason I booked this one). This time was quite a disappointment. The one highlight was the extremely friendly and professional staff. They were fantastic! The Air Conditioning in the room wasn't working properly and the room was miserably hot even when set at the lowest setting (65 degrees). There was apparently a problem with the door handles and deadbolt locks sticking. Another gentleman in the lobby was having the exact same problem I was having. The hotel was loud. Maybe it was poorly insulated? You could hear nose (including some sort of electronic dance music at 11 pm) from the floors above and below. Probably the most disappointing aspect was the sleep quality. These were, hands down, the hardest mattresses I have EVER slept on in my entire life! The owners should consider purchasing high quality mattresses similar to those in other Wingate properties. Overall, the hotel property needed attention. It was clean, for the most part.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees Mt. Laurel
Hello Rebecca, thank you for your review. We are pleased that you did receive great customer service from our staff. We strive to provide great customer service and a clean facility. I do apologize that your overall experience was not an enjoyable one. We are under new ownership as of this month and are going to be undergoing major renovations beginning the beginning of 2015. We would love if you give us another chance to change your impression of this Wingate if you are in this area anytime after June (which is when we anticipate all renovations to be completed).
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Rebecca
"Bad Experience"
We had many issues with our 2 night stay. 1. The breakfast line was broken down prior to the time that we & other guests were told by the hotel staff. We were told breakfast was served until 10AM. We came down for breakfast at 9:35 AM & a staff member was taking the food away. I asked if they could make some eggs for my wife & was told "No". We were forced to buy breakfast off site. 2. The extra blanket that we requested was stiff, smelled, & had holes in it. 3. We saw roaches in the bathroom. 4. The shower pressure was horribly weak. 5. We requested to speak to a manager & left our cell phone number. We never received the courtesy of a call.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees Mt. Laurel
Hello, thank you for your review. We welcome all feedback whether good or bad. I do apologize that your stay was far from an enjoyable stay. It was brought to my attention that you were advised that breakfast ended at 10am causing you to miss breakfast, but based that breakfast had ended and the hot items were discarded of we still tried to accomodate with all other items (waffles, cereals, bagels, oatmeals,yogurts and fruit). management did address your concerns with the breakfast when you came back in later that day. As far as the other issues you have stated in this review I truly wish you would have mentioned them to the desk so we could have addressed them prior to your departure giving us a chance to correct them. No one was advised of this issues until we received the review.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"AAAA Best in the area."
Great experience ever, the room and service was just great, continental breakfast was fresh and hot. Location is quite. Recommended to everyone.
5 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Good choice"
Short stay... No complaint
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
Mario
"Solid Good..."
I expected more of a luxury place...could use an update....great staff...
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
"Not great, but not horrible"
Room wasn't ready when we arrived at 5:00pm. Front desk said they didn't have time to clean all the rooms because previous guests didn't check out in time. Room was dated and reasonably clean. There were only two sets of towels in the room. Went to front desk and asked for two more sets. Front desk said they didn't have any. Asked to check with housekeeping and front desk refused. Other guests complained about rooms smelling like smoke. Free breakfast was ok, but stay away from the eggs...they were awful!!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"good for the money"
pretty good hotel. positives were: pool hours were fantastic. great hotel staff.comfortable room. negatives were: no pay per view movies in room, toilet needed plunging when we first arrived, and from the sound of it, a few other toilets needed fixing that same hour! free buffet breakfast was just "ok".
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
hotel was nice and clean .I have no complaint about it .my wife and I did like it
2 night trip Aug 17, 2014
daniel
"problem upon checkout"
I HAD TO LEAVE ON DAY 2 DUE TO AN ENERGENCY. I INFORMED GENTLEMAN AT FRONT DESK & ASKED HIM IF THERE WOULD BE A PROBLEM WITH MY PARENTSASSUMING MY ROOM SINCE IT WAS PAID FOR AND THEM CHECKING OUT EARLY. HE SAID "NO". THE VERY NEXT DAY MY PARENTS ATTEMPTED TO CHECK OUT & THE FEMALE CLERK SAID SHE COULD NOT CHECK THEM OUT AND THAT I HAD TO BE PRESENT. I HAD ALREADY DRIVEN 6 HOURS AWAY SINCE THE CLERK THE DAY PRIOR SAID THAT WOULD NOT BE AN ISSUE. I HAD TO CALL HOTELS .COM AND REMAIN ON HOLD UNTIL THEY COULD GRT ME CHECKED OUT. WHILE I WAS PARTIALLY REFUNDED AND THE HOTEL.COM REP WAS HELPFUL AND PLEASANT, THE CLERKS AT THE HOTEL WERE NOT! THERFORE I WOULD NOT CHOOSE TO STAY HERE AGAIN.
6 night trip Aug 17, 2014
I love this hotel
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
lisa
"Needs a lot of repairs"
The bathroom floor tiles and the sink were severely cracked. The faucet in the bathroom also leaked. The front desk was surrounded by "friends" of the employees and made the hotel seem as though it was in a bad neighborhood. This was on top of the clerk declaring for all customers to hear how she wanted to quit. NOT professional.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
C.S
"Courteous, Clean and convenient."
Great Bargain, clean, courteous team of employees and close to good food and other places of interest. I will put this on my favorites list.
3 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
Everything ok
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Diego
Most comfortable bed in a hotel that I have slept on in ions
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Vanessa
Nice hotel. The ice machine did not work on our floor. And the wifi also did not work in the room. But did work out side the room. The breakfast was nice.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
mark
"I wouldn't stay there again."
My room looked like someone had tried to brake into it. There were big gouges in the wall by the door and on the door frame. Breakfast was not appetizing the "eggs" were sitting in a pool of water, the sausage was dried out and the potatoes were freezer burned. It was fairly busy and there was only one waffle iron, one two slice toaster and about 3 muffins, one bagel, and there wasn't any bread. Nothing was replenished, but the Orange juice was cold. There is actually another Wingate 6 miles away that I have stayed at before and it was cleaner, breakfast still was not great but the rooms looked safe at least.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"you get what you pay for"
Overall, I would stay there again for the same price that I paid on this trip. The bed smelled and housekeeping changed all the bedding which helped. Breakfast was OK. I feel like I got my money's worth. We spent each day in Philadelphia and it's a reasonable drive from the hotel to Philly and back.
4 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
"Best in the Area"
We've stayed at a number of hotels in the area, and this one is undoubtedly the best. We'll be back.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2014
N. Larkin
"Really enjoyed my stay"
Staff was extremely accommodating and knowledgeable of local area. Breakfast could be a little better but was, by far, not the worst.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Michelle A.
My friend and I took our grandson's to Diggerland and chose your hotel for the closeness, great price and indoor pool. In fact when we asked the boys what they love best about their trip, they said, "swimming in the hotel pool"...(sorry Diggerland, you came in a very close 2nd!!)
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2014
C. Shipman
"Good hotel but 3rd grade wifi service"
Hotel wifi service is not good. Dont stay here if you are looking for purely business visit. Wifi in room doesnt work well.
3 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Nice Hotel, Great Value"
From the parking lot to our room, this hotel hit the mark. It is not the Hilton Suites, but I was very pleased and actually surprised at how nice this hotel was for the dollar. Our room was very nice, clean, comfortable and unusually affordable. It also had free parking which is rare in hotels in and near Philadelphia. I would have expected to pay much more for this type of room. It was furnished nicely and not with that cheap, OMGosh furniture and bedding. A complimentary breakfast is available and the staff was friendly and accommodating. It is a dream for non-smokers (sorry folks who smoke) as it is a smoke free hotel. This meant a lot to me as my son has asthma and I was there for an appointment at Jefferson Hospital. It turned out to be quite pleasurable for my son as they have a great indoor pool. The only thing that we truly missed was an area guide for restaurants and attractions and NO PHONE BOOKS are in the rooms, but those are very minor inconveniences. I will be making several trips to Jefferson Hospital and I will definitely use this hotel again. It is located about 17 miles from downtown historical Philly.
2 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
D. Jamerson
"Close to Restaurants"
The location was perfect, close to Restaurants and close to the office. Unfortunately, the Internet was down the whole week, the milk was sour one morning and the TV channels could only be changed on the TV, as the remote control did not work. Will consider a different Hotel for the next stay in that area.
4 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
Heidi
"GREAT HOTEL"
We enjoyed stay at Your Hotel .Everything was Great, about 20 or 25 minutes to INDEPENDENCE HALL. will stay their again next time.
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2014
Lee.J
The hotel was just great
1 night family trip May 25, 2014
Gilda
"Close to Sahara Sam's where we worked for a week"
Perfect price for the room. Comfortable.
2 night trip May 20, 2014
"Good experience"
Staff was very friendly and welcoming when I arrived. They explained how hotel works and why some of the history behind the rules.Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was refreshing and staff was great with I departed.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
Bonnie
"Excellent hotel"
Very clean, great safe location near stores and restaurants!
2 night trip May 4, 2014
"Different experience in 2 rooms"
Stayed here at the beginning and end of our vacation. First room was great, quiet, well kept up and maintained. Second room was not nearly as nice, had spotlights shining at the windows but most annoying of all was a piece of equipment that turned on and off constantly. Tried unplugging refrigerator and micorowave, still don't know what it was. Overall, would stay there again but would be more picky about room location. Breakfast buffet was good except toaster needs to be replaced.
3 night family trip Apr 29, 2014
Rooms are very noisy. You can hear every conversation of the people in next room.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
"Nice stay at Windham"
Stayed for two nights, hotel was nice enough and staff were friendly. Location wasn't bad as long as you had a car. Room was nice, spacious and clean but walls need serious soundproofing. Breakfast had limited choice but wasn't bad. I would stay again.
2 night trip Apr 27, 2014
Dev
"Awesome stay"
The breakfast, location, facilities, service, personnel. Lovely Hotel, my family and I really enjoy it.
2 night family trip Apr 14, 2014
Hector
"Awesome hotel"
Great hotel I would stay again, my children loved it especially the pool :) we will be back again.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2014
Yarisa
Loved it going back soon!
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"great"
Great hotel loved it , just to many kids at the pool at once there was like 50 of them , but definitely will be going back .
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
The staff were amazing! Andre will definitely make sure all your needs are met. This is one of the best kept hotels my 2 year old have stayed in. 100% kid friendly.. I enjoyed my stay !! Then you have Mildred in the evening as well she goes out of her way too !! Can't forget if you are handicap the hotel really will accomindate your needs!
5 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Cheryl
"Clean, well kept"
It was a clean spacious room, nice decor. The only problem I had was that the walls were thin, and I could hear the tv in the adjoining room quite loudly. I left my jacket in the room, and the front desk staff was quite gracious in having it ready for me to pick up when I came back. Good stay overall.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
Traveling mom
"Excellent price and excellent hotel"
We had a 2 queen bedroom that was very spacious. It had a small fridge and a microwave and coffee maker. There was room beside the beds to use a blow up mattress as well. The pool area was nice and the breakfast was VERY good. They had waffles, eggs, potatoes and a meat as well as yogurt, cereal, toast, muffins and juices. I would definitely stay again!
3 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Great hotel!"
Had a great time! Pool and Hottub were amazing. One desk attendant was kinda rude but other than that great experience.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Caleb
"Close to my personal event"
Only stayed one night for a wedding. The hotel was wonderful and priced right
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014