All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
11230 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX, 77031, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Completely frustrated"
The hotel was flooded previous on bottom floor. But the hotel never bothered to mention this in the fact that the gym or pool could not be used. They have 5 WiFi accounts not one would stay connected more than a couple minutes. Again desk clerk didn't care. Response was sorry can't help you with your problem. In the regards to not being happy couldn't use pool or gym why I booked hotel were they going to compensate for this being booked there all week. Clerk response was so sorry it's a problem you will have to deal with. Outside there were bulldozers and heavy equine working on a lot banging and digging at sunlight waking everyone up even shaking the walls over and over. I asked diffrent clerk if that was going to be every morning she replied oh I'm used to it I don't hear it anymore sorry you do. And couldn't move rooms to other side. I just said wow really. I will never stay here again nor will I ever recommend them. Negative stars for customer service or give a dang. Negative stars for price for what you get.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Brandie
"Fair, do not stay here."
Dirty hallway, not well lit
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"Not good"
Wifi never worked and their were bugs in my room on the 3rd floor.
4 night business trip May 3, 2015
Manuel
"Beatiful overnight stay"
Very good environment
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Alex
"good hotel to stay"
very good, front desk is very nice,room is very comfortable, convenient location
Response by Comfort Inn Southwest
Dear FENGJUAN , Greetings!!! Thank you very much for your appreciation . It was our pleasure serving you. Hope to serve you again. Sincerely, Poli Shah
3 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
FENGJUAN
"Convenient location, pleasantly surprised"
I was pleasantly surprised. The room had a sofa, coffee table and a "mini" kitchen. It was clean and the hotel itself was in a convenient location.
Response by Comfort Inn Southwest
Dear Guest , Greetings!!! Thank you very much for giving us 5 stars and also very are happy your stay was comfortable and you liked our location , it was our pleasure serving you . Hope to see you soon in the near future. Sincerely, Krupali Shah, Director of Sales and Marketing.
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Wont stay again"
The room had an odor, carpet dirty, bathtub and sink had a very slow drain, stove top was not clean and the breakfast was not good. Their was only one wafer maker to a long line of people. The hotel could use some updating. I wont stay again. This room was on the 2nd floor.
Response by Comfort Inn Southwest
We are really very sorry for unable to meet your expectation during your stay with us. These are not our standards and will fix them asap .As GUEST SATISFACTION IS OUR NUMBER ONE GOAL. Sincerely, Krupali Shah, Director of Sales and Marketing.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"so so"
Made a reservation for a queen size bed but when I got to the room it was clearly a full size mattress my feet were hanging off the bed, when I called to inform them I was told that at this particular location that was considered a queen size
Response by Comfort Inn Southwest
Hello Daryl, Greetings!!! Please accept my sincere apologies for inconvenience caused to you regarding our mattress . I called our interior designer to see if we can fit King mattress in every room she is looking into the matter . We will definitely come up with a comfortable solution for tall guest like you and secondly I personally also measured our queen mattress as per our brand standards they are fitting queen mattress description . I will definitely train my staff with mattress sizes and also to offer bigger room incase of inconvenience as GUEST SATISFACTION IS OUR NUMBER ONE GOAL. Sincerely, Krupali Shah, Director of Sales and Marketing.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
daryl
"Just One night"
Check in was quick but the bathroom fixtures need replacing, or some CLR
Response by Comfort Inn Southwest
Thank you for your appreciation of our checking process , we will definitely look into our bathroom fixtures for replacement . Hope to see you in near future. Sincerely, Krupali Shah, Director of Sales and Marketing.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Temecca
"Early arrival"
We arrived early after driving from El Paso Texas and the intended was none responsive
Response by Comfort Inn Southwest
Dear Suleiman , Greetings!!! We are very sorry about your experience with our front desk attendant during your visit with us in January 2015 . We have changed our entire staff and also this Hotel is now under new management thus be assured this will not happen again during your next visit. Sincerely, Krupli Shah, Director of Sales and Marketing.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Suleiman
"Comfort Inn Houston"
Ok for one night. Nothing great or terrible.
Response by Comfort Inn Southwest
Hello Adam , Greetings!!! Thank for giving us 3 star's in regards to your stay with us in January 2015 , just to let you know we now have new management to make your stay from ok to perfect . See you in near future. Sincerely, Krupali Shah, Director of Sales and Marketing.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Adam
"My Confort inn"
Wasapreciated
Response by Comfort Inn Southwest
Hello Francis , Greetings !!! Thank you for giving us 5 stars in regards to your stay with us we really appreciate this. Hope to see yo soon in near future. Sincerely, Krupali Shah , Director of Sales and Marketing.
5 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
FRANCIS
"ok"
very very difficult to find, one staff member didn't couldn't even tell me how to get there and even gave me wrong directions several times
1 night trip Dec 8, 2014
"Good experience"
I like this hotel since it had all the basic items and amenities that I needed. The staff was always available when I needed them and was very polite. Overall a good experience.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2014
"Great night stay"
One night stay; quiet hotel and easy entry way into hotel. Very nice staff and ready to assist at all times.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
"just an over night stay"
it was an average stay......the hotel could use some help with cleanliness, but over all is Ok for the price
1 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2014
"Good for the night"
This property was located on the southwest expressway in Houston. Check-in was easy, room was clean and bed was comfortable. Room had dated decor. Bathroom fixtures needed repair or replacement as there was a steam stream of water all the time from the bathtub faucet that would not close off. This room was located near the highway, so there was considerable highway noise in the room. The floor changes level near the air conditioner that is not noticeable until you step down and the floor takes a dip. Second floor ice maker was not working, however there was plenty of ice on the third floor. Treadmill was not working in the fitness center. Breakfast was good variety, quality, and quantity.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
R B
"mr"
Alright for 1 or 2 nights
1 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2014
Elvis
"all okay"
I didn't have a big problem with anything..room was clean..the air worked well..and the breakfast was fine..
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Carolyn Colbert
Check in was prompt. The room was very spacious and clean. The building is a little tricky to access from the freeway but it was definitely worth it. I will stay again in the future.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Cash Wilson
It was a nice stay. My complaint is that they say that the pool is open all year round but my whole stay the pool was closed and I was looking forward to getting a swim in on the nice days with my grandbabies.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"nice overall"
I booked this hotel because it had a pool. When I arrived I found out the pool was closed due to a leak. Not good. Then I was told that in order to get ice I had to go to the top floor. The others wre not working. The room was good size and the beds comfortable. It was a little hard to find as well. It wad in the area I needed to be in so that was a plus.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
Curt
My general experience was ok, the staff were accommodating. we enjoyed our stay
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
The AC was broken and the room was outdated. The carpet was old and pulling up. The shower constantly leaked and their was rust in the bathroom.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
Ashley
Manager was nice to let us check out at 1pm instead of 12pm.
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
"Average hotel"
Cleanliness, room layout, staff etc were all very average. Free breakfast looked very nonappetizing. To me, this is a 2 star hotel.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Nice and clean room."
The room was nice and clean. Good price. I was not able to get the wifi to work in my room.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
C.C.
"not good"
it was so nasty and the room I checked in and check right out got my money back and went to the Hilton
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Freddie
"Good stay"
Good stay great location breakfast was weak staff and room nice affordable rate for the area
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
"Not a "choice" hotel"
We arrived at our location early enough for a relaxing swim only to discover that the pool was "closed until further notice". After sitting around bored a few hours it was nearly bedtime. I thought we would at least get a good night's sleep...that is, until my son had to smash a giant roach on the wall. Did I mention that the maids had left a dirty washrag hanging from the shower curtain rod? Disgusting!
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Sherri
"Good choice, tricky to get to"
Solid value. room clean. Hotel a little worn. no direct access from U.S. 59 frontage, must access from poorly marked entrance on side street. Would stay there again.
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
Ed
"Accessible to downtown"
Breakfast left something to be desired. Mini sized yogarts and bagels require two portions, which creates waste. Difficult ingress/ egress from SW Freeway due to traffic / road configuration.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Short break"
Nice quiet room
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Fjones
"Terrible front desk staff"
Even if you manage to get someone that can speak English, the front desk staff is unfriendly, unhelpful, and remiss in their duties. There isn't any a/c in lobby or hallways so sweat as you try to find a working. Also wTch out for hidden charges at this place. For the price one can do so much better than this hotel. Will never stay here again.
1 night business trip May 21, 2014
"Close to work."
Hotel was comfortable. $100 is a little steep, but close to work.
Other trip May 20, 2014
KDG
"Don't stay at the this Comfort Inn"
I booked three rooms (two for two nights, one for one night). My sister had passed away and I was booking room for myself and family members. When I arrived at the hotel I realized my reservations were in error. I thought I corrected this at check in. My son arrived the next day (one room one night) and was a given a room card (this was at 1230 or after check out time). When I checked out the next day I found that I was charged for three rooms for three nights plus the hotel charged for an additional night as well. So I ended paying for three rooms when I only needed one for one night. Hotels.com took care of ob=
2 night trip May 13, 2014
"Ok for what it was"
The last Comfort Inn that I used was great. Which is why I decided to try this one. It was nothing like it. The hotel rooms were dirty and outdated. The breakfast buffet was not good. The drinks were watered down. Who waters down orange juice? They used very small cups for customers to use. There was not much of a variety at all for it to be a buffet. There were stains on the floors and walls of the room. And the mattresses were dirty. I will not be using this location again.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
CrisJ
"DECENT BUT OVERPRICED"
FAIRLY CLEAN AND STAFF IS POLITE AND FRIENDLY.CONVENIENT LOCATION CLOSE TO HIGHWAYS.A BIT OVERPRICED FOR WHAT WE GOT.
1 night family trip May 12, 2014
KERRY
Amazingly quiet considering its right off the freeway:)
1 night trip May 11, 2014
"Can't get to"
This entrance to this hotel is so hard that we circle the Hotel three times from freeway trying to find Entrance.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Francesco
"The stay was O.K. At best"
I didn't like the fact that upon arrival the attendant was on the phone and never acknowledged my presence. The attendant also had someone's credit card info on the desk (for all to see) as she was apparently trying to resolve a problem with the card. I asked her to be more discreet with my card info. AND the elevator stopped working the day we were there... go figure.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Convienient to medical district"
One of the most comfortable stays for this rate I've had in a while. Great staff, clean room. It's right off the freeway, but if you leave the fan running on your air conditioner, you would never know it. I'll definitely stay again when I'm traveling here for business.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
"awesome"
Awesome
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2014
roy
"ok if you squint. not worth the money spent."
Floor was wet and hair on bathroom floor, deteriorating door frames, rotted sheetrock that was painted over, old tv, ac/heater did not work very well and was loud. Also noise from freeway was too much. Will not stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
terry
Excellent for the price in my opinion.
2 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Ramon
"bad service."
Day 1 checked in everything was ok. Day 2 room service claimed I posted the do not disturb sign and failed to attend to the room. Day 3 there was no hot water for showers. Day 4 neither room key worked upon returning to the room from work. I left several messages and the manager never contacted me about any of my issues.
4 night business trip Mar 18, 2014
Andy
"Pictures are deceiving"
Not much inside this hotel matched the pictures online. The room would have been much better without the presence of a full size refrigerator, cabinet, stove and sink less than three feet from the bed. The sitting area was where the kitchen should have been and with only one chair that was positioned so that whoever sat there could see the TV after turning it around on it's perch atop the dresser; however, in doing so the back was all that anyone lying in bed could see and then decide which one of the two bed's occupants would watch it. There was only one working ice machine and no warning of such so that I traveled to two floors and finally the front desk only to make a second trip to a floor other than the one we were staying on for a bucket of ice. The young man who checked us in was very nice when I expressed my disappointment at the appearance vs the online pictures and offered another room if we were not happy; however, much to my regret they all had the same floor plan difference in the So, for an family on an extended stay with the need or desire to cook and save food this is a great place to stay; however, there is no table in the room..
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
The Inn is on a major freeway, and is not adequately sound-proofed. I will not stay there again.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2014
"Noisy refrigerator"
There is a refrigerator besides one of the beds. I could not sleep well because of the noise made by refrigerator the whole night. Then I asked the staff of the hotel to turn it off, but finally they did not do so. Nevertheless, other things are OK.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
"Needs Serious Upgrades"
This hotel is centrally located right off of the interstate, however the entrance is a bit difficult to find. The bed was comfortable, and that's the best feature of the property. The carpet in our room was badly in need of replacement, and the plaster was gone in huge chunks from the wall. What most irked me was the clacking in the air conditioning system. You absolutely could not leave it running and get any sleep. The continental breakfast was more than expected, and the staff was fairly friendly - although they are understaffed at night.
3 night trip Mar 6, 2014