All hotels in Blackfoot, Idaho, United States of America

worth the price
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Nan
"Quick stop in idaho"
We only spent one night , room was clean we were happy. Was a good value. We did not stay for breakfast so I cannot comment on it.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
would not stay there again. Room needs help bad. Front desk out of sorts.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2015
It was comfortable. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Diana
"Blackfoot"
Was the last minute stay and was really a nice place to stay for the night
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
When I got to the room the room smelled like mildew bed was hard didn't look like it was very clean asked hotel staff if I could change rooms they told me no, The staff said that they would just bring up some air freshener spray that I could use instead of changing rooms.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Perfect if all you need is a place to sleep!"
All we needed was a place to sleep. For that and the price it did the job. That said, I probably wouldn't stay there again. There was a thick ring of dust all along the edges of the room and the rest of the room looked like it hadn't been vacuumed in a while. Behind the door of the bathroom there were lots of hairs. The staff were very friendly though. They seemed to be understaffed, but the staff there were great!
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Great hotel."
Room was clean, quiet and very comfortable. It is nice to stay in a nice motel that allows pets.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Bad night sleep"
The mattress in my room was awful. While clean was very minimal. I knew when I looked at the curled up edges and the two flat pillows it would be a long night.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
STAFF IS AWESOME! GIVE THEM ALL A RAISE! CAN'T BEAT THE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"The Stay Was Acceptable"
All in all the room served its purpose. The tv was not working properly. Would only get the disney channel. Wifi was not working. Beds were good. Parking lot very icy. Out of bagged ice, but the front desk let us get ice for our cooler from the the ice machine used for rooms. Continental breakfast was okay.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Jerri
"Good For The Price"
All was acceptable. The hotel was out of ice for our ice chest so the front desk let us get ice out of the ice machine used only for room use. The continental breakfast was much to be desired. I only had a bowl of cereal. The parking lot was very icy. The hotel could have put out sand. The beds were good. Liked the frig and microwave but had no choice to pay less without the appliances. All in all, the stay served its purpose.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Jerri
The Hotel Staff was very nice and accommodating. The Hotel was clean and easy to get to. There were a lot of options for breakfast and the waffles were excellent. The only problem we had was the bed was very uncomfortable. I did not sleep well. I felt like I was sleeping on the floor. Other than that the Hotel was verynice.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"10/2014"
Room is clean,fresh,quite. Room could use better pillows but when we asked for 2 more they brought nice fluffy ones to our room they were great. Also could have use a small fridge overall it's a nice place to stay this was our second stay here
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Saandy
Everything was less than expected. The room was just okay. The roll away was horrible. They charge extra for everything, and there are a ton of signs reminding you what not to take or do. It is very unwelcoming
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
We stayed here on our move to western Oregon. We got what we paid for. Staff is courteous and helpful and a washer and dryer are available for $1/load. Rooms could use some Febreez, but it served it's purpose
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
Molly
We booked with expedia and the General Manager said we booked a smoking room. I said that it was a mistake and could we please get a non smoking room. He said no because expedia booked a smoking room. After dinner we came back and a new front desk person was able to change our room
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Clean and reasonably priced"
We needed an affordable place to stay on our way to Yellowstone. The hotel staff was friendly, the room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was a nice way to start our day.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Holly
it is good for us. We just stay here for one night. And good
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
jian
"Good for a one night stay."
Nice and clean hotel room.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
"good value"
Nice accommodations for the money. Room was clean, bed and pillows were a little hard. Front desk was helpful, Ryan in particular went the extra mile to take care of my requests
4 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Rooms were ok- but pillows were very flat and uncomfortable!
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Good hotel, had good parking spaces"
got to the hotel, went to sleep, got up, ate breakfast and got back on the road
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Night Lights"
Room curtains didn't shut out the outside security lights. Prefer a darker room.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Volcanobud
"Good place to stay"
This was my second stay at this motel. Location is a little out of the way but easy to get to if you follow the signs. Shopping is within walking distance. The area specializes in Mexican food. . Staff will direct you to shopping and eating.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"stay"
OK
1 night trip Jan 6, 2014
"YUCK!"
The room smelled like something had died in there. There were also a few hairs in the bathroom and on one of the towels. The bed was flat, but clean. The room was large, but empty. There was no ironing board. I will never stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
"super 8"
Good for price. Breakfast was disappointing.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2013
k
"Mark H"
It was ok for the price
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
traveling to Ca
"Perfectly fine"
Perfect for a place to sleep while traveling. If I was going to be taking a vacation in Blackfoot I would look elsewhere but it was clean, close to restaurants and the staff was very helpful. Would stay there again if I was passing through.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
Nicole
"Hard to get to!"
Won't stay here again!
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
CR
"Look for the SIgn, go to the Sign"
It is a little difficult to find the building, but once you find the direction signs all is well. Decent place to stay the night after a long trip.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"Comfortable"
My 2 brothers and I had to make a quick trip for a funeral. The staff was very accommodating, the room was clean and comfortable,
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Jerry
"If you're stuck in Idaho..."
Not a bad place. Simple, clean, comfortable and as close to I-15 as you can get.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
ken
"On the way to Cody, Wyoming"
no ice machine...would have been nice to have been told when I checked in. I went to the store and could have picked up some ice while there. Did without, but you did have refrigerator so all was good
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
we found the pillows and mattresses to be substandard. rooms were clean but furnished sparsely. I guess it is what you expect from a budget motel.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
cbrower
"It's okay"
We got this room because we couldn't get a room in a different city. This hotel was available and took pets and hey, it was way reasonable too.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Matthew
bed was too hard.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"Good for one night only.Glad I only spent one nigh"
Glad I only spent one night.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
TS
"You get what you pay for."
Would not recommend. The hallways smell like urine. The quality and cleanliness of the room was terrible.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
The hotel is located near the highway to Salt Lake city and surrounded by gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants. Good for temporary stay on the way.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
Rachel
"Good experience"
We found the hotel updated and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was adequate.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Lynn & Wes
Our stay was fine. The rooms are little noisy because of interconnecting doors.
2 night trip May 22, 2013
"First time at a Super 8"
I am a pulmonary patient and my travel requires easy access to room from lobby. My stay was great! The front desk girl, named Melissa, was like a guardian angel & helped me with everything. I think she made it worth staying at Super 8. Thanks .
4 night family trip May 11, 2013
"pleasantly surprised"
I didn't have high expectations but I was pleasantly surprised.
Family trip May 13, 2013
chris
"solidly fine"
This isn't a 4 star hotel by any means, but its fine if you just need an affordable place to stay. It's clean, the bed was in good condition, heater and ac work. The building has a sort of older smell to it, but its not a deal breaker. The room was quiet. We've stayed here 3 or 4 times now, it's a fine place to stay, nothing special, but nothing wrong either.
3 night trip Apr 28, 2013
Alicia
"very nice"
Service was exellant. I was disappointed that there was no microwave or fridge in room.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2013
"Excellent hotel"
Hotel staff were excellent to work with. Hotel was clean and comfortable.
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be clean and comfortable. We look forward to your return.
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
Nothing special, but not bad for a nights stay.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2013
"Come on people, its Blackfoot"
I was reading reviews and people are getting worked up over little things. Its a small town and its a Super8, not the Marriott or Hilton. It was a no frills hotel that is cheap but still clean. Following some other reviewer suggestions, I double checked that our room was a non-smoking room (I think that that person just chose the default room and didn't look at the options.) The rooms were clean. the beds were not super comfortable but decent. I didn't have much luck logging into the wifi but i also didn't try too hard either. Clean, and cheap and worked for us.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2013