All hotels in Metairie, Louisiana, United States of America
3400 S I-10 Service Rd W, Metairie, LA, 70001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"will stay again"
Everything was great until the air went out the replaced it and that one didn't work either the staff was nice and they gave me a discount
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Teneishia
"nice hotel"
The Hotel was nice and clean. No problems. I would recommend it.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2015
"never coming back"
Front desk gave us the run around about our deposit . Charged us for the full amount of the room on our card and told us that they didnt we left our room clean but they refused to give us our deposit back .
3 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Jameshia
"Better breakfast"
Lovely stay,, the breakfast could have been way better,, but for the price it's worth it..
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Jaren
"A great stay!"
We had a beautiful view of the pool from our balcony. Our room was nice and clean. The hotel is doing some remodeling so some of it didn't look all that great but it looked like it was going to be so pretty once it's finished. The staff was great and we felt really safe.
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Pretty Good - Close to Amenities"
Overall my one-night stay was good. There was a continental breakfast included at the adjoining Ihop. I was disappointed as the breakfast only consisted of toast and juice or coffee.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Monica
"I would stay again"
I felt very comfortable, the place was quiet and clean, safe and ideal location
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
IRMA
"I'll be back"
In town for two days perfect location right off of i-10 close to restaurants easy access to the highway to get around town. Staff was very helpful with directions and suggestions for places to eat a good alternative to high priced hotels in the French Quarter just 15 minutes away
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
dale
"Ok stay"
The place was not where the google maps said it was so has hard to find. It was late, long drive that day and we were tired so maybe that contributed. But eyeball sign and drive to sign! The hotel halls were too dark and warm but then you're not in hall long so not bad. Mattress was old but ok. Overall it was good.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Dirtiest Experience"
The room was not cleaned. Our door lock (bolt) didn't work (and was never fixed during the stay). There was a dirty undershirt hanging on the back of our bathroom door (we had to remove and place in trash can). The air was set on 66 degrees in our room but it felt closer to 75. The hallways were humid and stale... as if no air was running through them. There was an awful odor in the entire place.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Christina
Frist of all I would like to say that the young girl working the front desk was very helpful in getting us directions to some places we needed to go .The pool was really nice very clean and open .The only thing that was a problem was our room was to hot ,The breakfast at Ihop was not what I was told it would be and Even after prepaying for our hotel way ahead of time they still wanted a credit card up front to take a $30.00 fee that I was not told about up front . The Ihop that's next to the hotel there service was very slow and we waited at least 45 min or longer for someone to come wait on us also the people working there we very hard to understand because they all spoke broken English .The breakfast they offer is a joke and for the rate for one night we could have stayed some where else and gotten a better breakfast ..
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Rebekah
"Hotel is Acceptable Considering Price"
Hotel was not very expensive, however the water in the tub took too long to flow down the drain when taking a shower. Overall, the hotel was acceptable, considering the price.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Andre
"Good!"
Everything was nice! It was hot in the elevators and the hall ways but other than that it was good. The address needs to be updated on line because they say it's east on line but it's actually west.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Bernie
"nice place"
Everything was nice except for the dirty smelly carpet
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
We switched rooms @ 10pm the room wasn't cool. Then when we got to the next room it was just a little better. But I was to frustrated to move my family again.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
latisha
"Ok for the price."
Ok for the price. Offered breakfast is just a voucher for toast and coffee at IHOP next door. Area was busy at all times. Did not feel very safe.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Alberto
"Great place for a great price"
I checked in for one night but ended up staying for 3 nights. Very clean. The decor is not great. But I like a clean hotel with a good staff and this place really gives you that.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
it was hot in the room. suppose to be non smoking but you can smell smoke.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
joann
"Birthday weekend getaway"
I enjoyed my stay for 2 nights. It was by everywhere I wanted to go.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Shemiko
Nice access to pool. Was fenced in on one half and enclosed on the other half by the hotel. Sliding door access on all rooms. IHOP in same building was a big help considering didn't have much time to venture out.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Bentley
"Perfect Stay!"
This place is clean, the staff is friendly and professional, it's located right off of the freeway, only 15-18 minutes away from the French Quarter and there's an IHOP connected to it. I had a perfect stay for a very reasonable price, I have zero complaints!
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Whitney
"Renovations Needed and Breakfast is a JOKE"
We stayed one night at this hotel so we could have an extra day in NOLA. The hotel is being renovated and it is much need of this. We did enjoy the pool and for the most part our room was comfortable. We did have some problems staying connected to the wifi. It made us sign in repeatedly to keep service. Our biggest issues were the lack of towels in the room. We had three people and only 2 towels and washclothes. We was able to go to the front desk to get more. The other major issue was the advertised continental breakfast. It's a cruel joke. You are given a card to take to the adjoining Ihop. You are only allowed to pick one kid size drink (coffee, juice, milk) and only 1 food item (toast, english muffin, bisuit, oatmeal). The coupon also lists cereal, but we was told it is not available. The service is slow at ihop and you can tell they hate people bringing in these hotel cards. Service totally reflected it. It is doubtful that I would ever stay here again unless I had too.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Family Reunion 2015"
I had the most awesome experience at the Ramada, Excellent staff/service!!!
2 night trip Jul 3, 2015
"IHOP attached to hotel = nice bonus"
Parking fees in New Orleans hotels were $35 per day. This hotel is under going Reno but the guest services and perks of the location plus N O parking fees made this a great stay for my family
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Hope you don't need ice in a hurry!"
The ice machine on my floor wasn't working. Had to go a ways to get ice. The stopper in the bathroom didn't completely open.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2015
There were strange bugs. The tub was disgusting. Did not feel comfortable at all
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"One night enough- verify actual location b4 going"
Web site leads you to Country In And Suites- was told the address changed in December?? Drive 9 hours only to spend 20 min more finding hotel. I called prior to arriving - wasn't told to google IHOP to find the correct address. Old hotel, bad AC-none in elevators. Ok for one night- wouldn't stay again. Staff ok. When u have that many cameras watching the hotel in plain site, makes you feel vulnerable.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
BARRY
"Stay again"
The room was clean but the breakfast could use a few more items added to it.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Excellent Hotel Stay"
Very comfortable.....Excellent staff.....Quiet, could get a lot of work done. Will stay there again when we come to New Orleans
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Janet
"Average"
It was good but they were working on Hotel!
3 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
Retushas
"Ramada Metairie"
Horrible. dirty, musty, dated, smelled bad. Left early, cancelled rest of stay. Will never go back.
5 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"One night before a flight"
Hotel was ok. The hallway smelt like raid when I got there and there were no accessible power outlets near the bed. I slso had a coiple of spiders in my room. The bed was pretty comfortable though and they even hive you a list of all the channels so I'm not blind searching for the networks I like to watch. Staff seemed irritated when I wanted to check in and check out, but they were not rude at all. There is currently some construction going on, so that may have had some affect on the experience. It was not bad though.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2015
"Misinformed"
Very frustrated that we called ahead and asked about pool times, only to get there and find out that the pool was drained for repairs! No one told us! My son has autism and it really helps him sleep in strange places if he can swim before bed. We were up with him pacing until 2AM! All they had to do was tell us, we could have switched to another Ramada.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Micah
"NO Trip"
Room was clean and spacious Front desk was friendly and helpful
2 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Martin
"Nice Convenience"
Glad to have a hotel with a IHOP attached.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Alena
"Not the greatest"
The hotel wasn't awful for the price...however, I've stayed at Ramadas before and this one really soiled the Ramada name. The pool was out of commission, the room itself was not in the greatest of shape with wallpaper peeling and all sorts of stuff. And they charged a $30 per night "incident fee" which I have never eencountered anywhere else I have stayed let alone a place in as bad of shape as that place was. Not a bad hotel for the price but still needs to get itself together.
3 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"I regret the visit"
A shabby hotel. Breakfast coupons were of almost no value. I regret the visit.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Decent, clean, nothing fancy."
Overnight stay to pick up family at the airport on the way to sight seeing in New Orleans. No objections to the hotel, although the pool was closed and we typically always book hotels with pools so that we can take a swim after driving. Nothing fancy, clean, kept up. One issue was the sole elevator took several minutes to make a trip up and down, so waiting for it at the crowded check in time was a problem.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
The breaker was down twice. Facility looks very old.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"needs better people stills"
Well let's just say I will not be looking to stay there again if it's not my last place to go.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Wonderful overall experience"
It was a very pleasant stay both times. The front desk agent Cara (I think) was very pleasant and accommodating! She is very enthusiastic every time she answers the phone and made my boyfriend and I feel very comfortable. Even though the swimming pool has been closed both times (which is why I give four stars) Cara called the plaza suites (their sister hotel) and got permission for us to swim at their pool, located directly behind the ramada. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my family and friends!
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Nicole
"good hotel"
It was a very good hotel for the price. It just lacked airport shuttle and wasn't near buslines
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
"Good for a Quick Overnight"
Inexpensive,Clean,needs updating. Near Airport, Priced correctly
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
william
"Average place."
Sink in bathroom would not drain. Hole in wall next to bed. Light would not work when you walk in the room and use the switch.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Pictures are really old!!!"
hotel looked nothing like the pictures that were on hotels.com, it was really old and being redone. The AC unit was really loud and woke me up every time it came on. The receptionist was giggling about something when she was checking me in and made me feel uncomfortable. Overall the location was fine for what I wanted to do.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Robin
"Nice Staff/Outdated Facility"
Staff was very friendly. Rooms were dirty, pool was drained, decor was very outdated. Not impressed with the upkeep of the facility.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Terrible stay"
The door would not open due to warping snd the lights did not work. Also there was a large stain in the bed.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Sketchy elevators"
Hotel is undergoing renovations. We were in an updated room so it was comfortable and clean. Elevators were extremely slow and doors didn't always close completely on their first attempt. They would reopen and close again as if they were jamming. Sometimes multiple times before closing.
5 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"great stay"
It was a great stay!!
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Kendria
"Ramada Metairie"
The area we stayed in irked out to be in the perfect location! We were only about 15 minutes away from all the excitement of New Orleans, but it was calmer and quieter in Metairie and we felt safer. The hotel was quiet and clean, with the exception of the pool that was so dirt and cloudy we could only see a couple inches into the water. The service was decent. The girl who helped us check in and seemed to always work evenings was very kind and helpful. The other girl who worked mornings seemed grumpy and uncaring every morning. The only complaint we really have is directed more towards the ihop the ramada is connected to. You receive breakfast vouchers each morning to bring to ihop which includes a very minimal selection and then the service at that ihop location is very poor. Also, another big thing that put a bit of a damper on our trip was that nowhere on hotels.com or at check-in was it mentioned that our account would be charged extra for a deposit. Halfway through our 6 night stay the hotel charge came through on our bank account and it was almost $200 more than what we agreed to pay. Luckily, we had the extra in our account, but that could be a real issue for visitors who didn't budget for the unexpected. The extra amount was refunded to our account upon check-out. Overall, I would recommend this hotel.
6 night romance trip May 31, 2015