All hotels in Metairie, Louisiana, United States of America
3400 S I-10 Service Rd W, Metairie, LA, 70001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Nice Convenience"
Glad to have a hotel with a IHOP attached.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Alena
"Not the greatest"
The hotel wasn't awful for the price...however, I've stayed at Ramadas before and this one really soiled the Ramada name. The pool was out of commission, the room itself was not in the greatest of shape with wallpaper peeling and all sorts of stuff. And they charged a $30 per night "incident fee" which I have never eencountered anywhere else I have stayed let alone a place in as bad of shape as that place was. Not a bad hotel for the price but still needs to get itself together.
3 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"I regret the visit"
A shabby hotel. Breakfast coupons were of almost no value. I regret the visit.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Decent, clean, nothing fancy."
Overnight stay to pick up family at the airport on the way to sight seeing in New Orleans. No objections to the hotel, although the pool was closed and we typically always book hotels with pools so that we can take a swim after driving. Nothing fancy, clean, kept up. One issue was the sole elevator took several minutes to make a trip up and down, so waiting for it at the crowded check in time was a problem.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
The breaker was down twice. Facility looks very old.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"needs better people stills"
Well let's just say I will not be looking to stay there again if it's not my last place to go.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Wonderful overall experience"
It was a very pleasant stay both times. The front desk agent Cara (I think) was very pleasant and accommodating! She is very enthusiastic every time she answers the phone and made my boyfriend and I feel very comfortable. Even though the swimming pool has been closed both times (which is why I give four stars) Cara called the plaza suites (their sister hotel) and got permission for us to swim at their pool, located directly behind the ramada. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my family and friends!
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Nicole
"good hotel"
It was a very good hotel for the price. It just lacked airport shuttle and wasn't near buslines
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
"Good for a Quick Overnight"
Inexpensive,Clean,needs updating. Near Airport, Priced correctly
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
william
"Average place."
Sink in bathroom would not drain. Hole in wall next to bed. Light would not work when you walk in the room and use the switch.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Pictures are really old!!!"
hotel looked nothing like the pictures that were on hotels.com, it was really old and being redone. The AC unit was really loud and woke me up every time it came on. The receptionist was giggling about something when she was checking me in and made me feel uncomfortable. Overall the location was fine for what I wanted to do.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Robin
"Nice Staff/Outdated Facility"
Staff was very friendly. Rooms were dirty, pool was drained, decor was very outdated. Not impressed with the upkeep of the facility.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Terrible stay"
The door would not open due to warping snd the lights did not work. Also there was a large stain in the bed.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Sketchy elevators"
Hotel is undergoing renovations. We were in an updated room so it was comfortable and clean. Elevators were extremely slow and doors didn't always close completely on their first attempt. They would reopen and close again as if they were jamming. Sometimes multiple times before closing.
5 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"great stay"
It was a great stay!!
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Kendria
"Ramada Metairie"
The area we stayed in irked out to be in the perfect location! We were only about 15 minutes away from all the excitement of New Orleans, but it was calmer and quieter in Metairie and we felt safer. The hotel was quiet and clean, with the exception of the pool that was so dirt and cloudy we could only see a couple inches into the water. The service was decent. The girl who helped us check in and seemed to always work evenings was very kind and helpful. The other girl who worked mornings seemed grumpy and uncaring every morning. The only complaint we really have is directed more towards the ihop the ramada is connected to. You receive breakfast vouchers each morning to bring to ihop which includes a very minimal selection and then the service at that ihop location is very poor. Also, another big thing that put a bit of a damper on our trip was that nowhere on hotels.com or at check-in was it mentioned that our account would be charged extra for a deposit. Halfway through our 6 night stay the hotel charge came through on our bank account and it was almost $200 more than what we agreed to pay. Luckily, we had the extra in our account, but that could be a real issue for visitors who didn't budget for the unexpected. The extra amount was refunded to our account upon check-out. Overall, I would recommend this hotel.
6 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"Not so friendly service"
This hotel was convenient to the interstate and many places to shop and eat. Hotel needs some renovation, especially in the customer service department. The continental breakfast from the IHOP is a joke. I'd stay again if I had to.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Unimpressed"
The bed was very firm and not one pillow was comfortable. The front desk just acted like they couldn't care less. They did not look at you when they spoke. The "breakfast" was a drink and either a bowl of oatmeal or an English muffin. Very misleading when they are attached to an IHOP. They need to advertise it as a continental breakfast.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Wes
"Would stay again but needs to fix A/C room 329"
A/C in Room 329 did not work that well. It was a little warm in the room at night.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Tony
Rooms were clean, the elavator is super slow and hot. The ihop voucher is very misleading, only plain oatmeal, biscuit or toast...overall I would have been happier with a continental breakfast.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Stacey
"You may have a biscuit."
The hotel was fine - an old building, but well-renovated. The continental breakfast was interesting. The hotel is connected to an IHOP, so for breakfast, the hotel provides a coupon for one free drink and a biscuit. A biscuit. So if you're hoping to save $50/day by skipping the restaurants and eating the (usually lousy anyway) hotel breakfast, choose another hotel.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
"NICE FOR 2 DAYS"
NICE & QUIET
2 night trip May 29, 2015
Etta
"DON'T STAY HERE."
The hotel was FILTHY. The white sheets had obvious stains on them, the bathtub was stopped up, and the room just had a really gross feel to it, just to be general. The free breakfast was just toast and cereal at the iHop next door. The business center was also out of order and we didn't have any notice about it. I do not recommend this hotel. It needs better management by it's parent company. SO DISAPPOINTING. And I paid a super high price because it was graduation weekend. Not worthy a penny I paid.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Good trip"
Overall good hotel for the price. Rooms were clean. Bed was okay for comfort. The staff was friendly and helpful. 12 minute drive to downtown New Orleans.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
It was very good
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
Natasha
"xx"
loud music from the bar right at the desk. people smoking at the lobby door. had to walk through all that mess just to get in.
1 night trip May 23, 2015
kenneth
"New Orleans stay"
Everything was OK except the breakfast. We were allowed only one choice from a list which did not many items to choose from.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
dean
"Satisfied mama"
When I read the reviews about the hotel before my stay I was skeptical but you never know until you stay yourself. I enjoyed my stay the staff was nice. My room was clean. I felt comfortable at all times I was in town for a ball tournament with my teenage boys and 3 month old baby. Cons : There was only one elevator and it was soooo slow. The hallways smelled kinda funny had my sinus all messed up. I will stay there again for sure
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"The hotel personnel take pride in their service"
The front desk couldn't have been more helpful. They went out of their way to make things easy. They care about service!
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Don't EVER stay here!!"
The hotel desk clerk was very, very, rude and unprofessional. The hotel was under renovation. The second day we had to ask for clean towels and when we did we were advised that they did not have any available.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Happy!!!"
Not bad at all. Happy.
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Ramon
"I'd stay there again"
Worth what you pay and a very helpful front receptionist.
2 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"cheap centralized location"
Old hotel. Cheap with subpar rooms.ceiling and walls cracking. Service was decent. We had to switch rooms cause the one I reserved was not ready. Unless you are familiar with the area it's easy to get lost because of the one ways and highways.
3 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"Great getaway"
The bed was comfort and it was a nice getaway.
1 night trip May 19, 2015
Shanika
"Wedding"
Overall ok for the two nights. The beds were hard though :/
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
Elva
Nice and quite.
1 night trip May 13, 2015
"stay was ok"
The door was hard to open and close. I had to apply more pressure than normal to open the door and close it. Outside appearance needs to be fixed.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
I'Oshore
Room was clean. Staff was friendly.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Older hotel"
We enjoyed our stay. The only drawback was the smell in the hotel especially in the room. It had a very old musty smell. The bathtub also drained VERY slow so you were standing in water while showering.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Theresa R
"Good Accommodations"
Room was comfortable and staff professional.
3 night trip with friends May 12, 2015
Gail
"Very reasonable and convenience"
Overall this was a good experience. I recommend this because of the location and cleanliness.
4 night family trip May 9, 2015
Diana
"Good for business or working trips"
It is a good place to stay if you are in town on business, but I wouldn't stay here for my vacation
2 night business trip May 7, 2015
"Good price hotel"
In general, good. Fair reception service, fast check in. Room is big. No slipper in room
1 night trip with friends May 11, 2015
Lap-Kwan
"You get what you pay for!!!!"
The hotel clerk is rude. The room has a wet moist smell. The mattress on the bed is old and uncomfortable. Overall it was a last minute room, but will not be staying here again.
1 night trip May 10, 2015
"Friendly and respectable."
I enjoyed my stay at the Ramada Inn. I would come again.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Very pleasant stay.
1 night trip May 6, 2015
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
DO NOT STAY HERE! This "hotel" is filthy and old. As a single woman, they put me on the first floor. When I asked to change rooms the lady at the front desk acted as if I were making her job incredibly hard. Reluctantly, I kept the first floor room. As I was walking in my room, I felt as if I were being watched and saw a man leering at me. The next morning I found a note on my car, from the man expressing his interest in "getting to know me." When I went to the front desk to cancel my second night the front desk attendant couldn’t be more rude and disrespectful of my safety. The rooms themselves are foul and grimey. This motel is clearly for men getting out of prison. Ramada is a bottom of the barrel establishment. Never. Again.
2 night business trip May 5, 2015
"A good deal!"
For the affordable price, one can not complain about the little things and being a hotel located near an airport, the condition of the hotel was acceptable. The room was clean and comfortable, although the room we were given did not have a room number nor did the the adjacant room, so we had to figure which room was ours. Altogether for rate and location I would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 28, 2015
Timothy
"3 nights away"
Pleasant. It was nice to have the Ihop attached to the hotel.
3 night business trip May 3, 2015
"Convenient, efficient hotel."
Property was convenient and easy to reach. Room was clean and efficient. The only negative was on Sunday when the housekeeping dryers were in use. For a short period it sounded as though a plane was taking off next to the room. The front desk confirmed the use of these machines was about to end, which they did within 10 minutes.
3 night family trip May 3, 2015