All hotels in Daytona Beach, Florida, United States of America
2500 N Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL, 32118, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.8
    2.3
"April 7th - 11th 2015"
we enjoyed our stay,but this hotel is in great need for some updating and maintenance. The room had a bad musty smell in it. The pool is not heated. The music play list out at the pool was not very inviting for young people.
4 night trip with friends Apr 7, 2015
Frances
"was just ok, needs updating"
Water pressure is pretty non existing unless you get up at 6:00 am to take a shower
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Dana
"Horrible hotel"
The fridge in our room didn't work, along with the TV that had pixels burnt out on it. The king bed had two twin box springs pushed together to make the "king bed." Wouldn't stay there again, ever.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
amber
There were roaches in the room & the stairways smelled like urine
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Everything smelled it was noisy"
Front desk was not friendly, location was noisy, the room had a funny smell, the fridge was noisy, the stairwells smelled and the carpet had staples sticking out.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"not a resort"
Definitely not a resort but nice room and ocean view.
5 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
Ian
"Not good for families, fine for young partiers"
There was a sticky beer layer on the balcony, and we weren't told we would be waking up to construction going on right in front of our balcony on the side of the hotel. They made us pay $10 a night for "resort" fees, when anybody on the beach could use the pool and bar, and we couldn't find a parking space a couple of nights. The Wifi was also included in the "resort" fees and everyone within so many feet of the place, could use it and it sucked. Housekeeping would come in and remove trash and replace towels, but would not replace toilet paper or soap, or coffee, or anything for that matter. Reserved a rollaway bed, but was gonna charge me extra when I got there, and didn't have any available when I asked for them. This is a "spring break" partying hotel, not really good for families. Also, fe3lt like Breakfast should be free.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Spring Break"
Overall the hotel was good for the price. It is dated and they didn't clean the room every day. Also, a couple days they didn't leave toilet paper even after we asked.., we went to the store and bought our own :-)
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
couple from Ky
Poor condition. Hot tubs cold. Nice beach, but would not go back.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
Rooms are out dated. The towels were the size of hand towels, the refrigerator did not work, and room was not very clean.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
The rooms REEKED of cigarette smoke The pool was filthy Elevators were filthy and slow Towels were more like thin strips of sandpaper No bedspreads on beds Location good View great
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Horrible"
Room was in just awful condition. The room was just not clean. The appliances were all old and rusting, the tv is from the 90's. I would never spend money on this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Thumbs-down"
Where do I start? The water pressure there was horrible & the toilet wouldn't even flush. Plus we didn't have toilet paper. It was not very comfortable.The room was dirty,but I don't know what I expected, oh that maybe it looked like the picture on the website. I guess you get what you pay for.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
lori
"Very relaxing"
Beautiful view of pool and beach everyone friendly and always helpful love it cannot wait to go again
diana
"2015 Spring break"
Noise was awful 3 nights out of six. Under age kids partying all over. Dresser so musty smelling couldn't put clothes away. Housekeeping never made our beds or freshened room up last night there. Elevators were nasty. Young kids trashing the beach with their jello shot containers and beer cans.
Terri and Dave
"Good and ship"
The only problem is the elevator is to slow. But the hotel is fine
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
WE (ME AND MY WIFE) SPEND IN THIS HOTEL ONLY ONE NIGHT. ALL SERVICES WERE EXCELLENT ACCEPT TV (OLD TV AND NOT GOOD PICTURES QUALITY).
JERRY
"Ocean front room"
Resort is in need of serious over hauling. Room door had hole in it, no water pressure in shower, tiny bathroom, house keeping didn't clean room till after 5 pm everyday, 2 washer 2 dryer for entire resort. Staff was friendly but when ever we asked house keeping where anything was like laundry they said you have to ask front desk... Wow you work here and don't no how to direct guests. It suited it's purpose but would not stay again nor recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Vikki
"No comment"
Noway I didn't feel like I'm in vacation Thea's all I can write there's a lot negative side
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
VERY BAD NEVER AGAIN room FURNITURE IS OLD ELEVATOR ARE OLD AND RAGGEDY
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Not worth the money, go camping"
Horrible experience sheets did not fit the bed, "heated"pool was cold room had no water pressure and they did nothing to fix, sheets were too small for the bed and linens were paper thin and like sandpaper. When we asked for an additional blanket the front desk said they were out. I did not expect the luxury based on the photos etc but this was a big disappointment and waste of money.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Liars"
They told my girlfriend she was to young after the 4 time of us staying there. Then took a week to give back my deposit
3 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"disrepair/overpriced"
The hotel staff is great- they even let us check in early. However, the hotel is run down, in need of updating and repairs, and thus, way overpriced. Both our main exterior door and the door out to the balcony was difficult to open/shut/lock, sliding closet doors were off the track and wouldn't stay on, the ceiling tiles in the bathroom above the shower were full of mold and about to fall through, poor lighting in the bathroom and the exhaust fan barely worked, and everywhere you looked, was needing to be repainted. The music at the pool's bar was too loud and noisy construction was going on next door. It was easy to hear noises from the room next door and you can hear every voice and sound outside your door at the hallway.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Mediocre not worth the total price"
The customer service and all employees were accommodating and very pleasant. The hotel itself left a little to be desired for the price after the resort fee. I felt the resort fee charged should be going towards renovations.
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
"On the beach with a pool hot tub"
Ok nothing to brag about pool was nice not very busy on the beach
"Great Location, right on the beach!"
Great location with beach and shops within walking distance plus a bar and comedy club on site however, the hotel is outdated and should be remodeled. Im killed at least 3 huge spiders during my stay and the sink in the kitchette was broken.
Dennisse
"Perfect location"
It was Spring break, extremely noisy, crowded. $20 for my very small puppy, which i could not bring out to beach. The room was nice, full kitchen; stove, refrigerator, sink , dishes, table, chairs overall, it was average for the cost. No coffee or breakfast Sunday. No newspaper.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Looks Are Deceiving"
Very rude staff, dirty dining area, filty rooms. Never go there again, very disappointed.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Fair"
Room was clean ..pool and hot tubs had no heaters , second inside pool was never opened seemed like the tiki bar wasn't open that long there is plenty to do during the day ..so by the time we would get back to hotel there was no real attraction ...loved the covered garage though beautiful sunrises also from our room...
6 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
"Never going back."
Horrible. Money stolen. Car damaged. Not good security or cleanliness. Overall not the best experience. Stressful.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
macie
"Ok for beach"
Nice property and swimming pool is not heated?? So cold hard to believe cheaper hotels have pool heated and this is not! Laundry room not open till 9am really!! Why not 24/7 people want to do laundry way before 9am Front desk staff are friendly but but you on hold for everything 40mins or longer then they come on and forgot why they put u on hold
7 night trip Mar 14, 2015
Rocio
"Right on the beach, but no good places around...."
The towels are rough!! The room was clean. The staff were really rude. Good spring break hotel!! Nothing really good around the hotel. I would book a hotel closer to the boardwalk. But overall the hotel wasn't as bad as all the other reviews made it out to be. Great for teenagers and college kids. But horrible for families!! Not a place for a family vacay!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Micheala
"Spring break"
Great, cheap place for spring break
5 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
"Spring Break"
It was a Spring Break get away
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
malissa
"Deceiving"
When we booked the hotel and reviewed pictures and other customers reviews, we expected a great experience. What we got wasn't something 4 stars worthy. The pool is dirty, the rooms outdated and all appliances rusty. The bathrooms are tiny, you can barely move in it and also very, very rusty and old. I barely slept all night, it just wasn't comftable and definitely not a place I would stay at again.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
leah
"mediocre at best"
Stayed at La Playa the last weekend of Bike Week so prices were extremely inflated. The room was clean but very dated and all of the doors (front door, bathroom door, and balcony) jammed continuously and needed to be pried open and slammed shut. The towels were all threadbare and stained. The in-house restaurant stopped serving at 3pm and drinks at the pool bar were mediocre and over-priced. Definitely a cheap spring break type hotel. Overall it wasnt a terrible experience but I would not stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"Horrible place to stay...."
Horrible service room was not ready before check-in.called after 4 to tell us the room was ready. We came after 12midnight to pick up keys but night auditor couldn't find The key and my paperwork at first. When he found it he gave us the key and sent us on our way with no directions on where the room was. Then we arrived in the room there was a dirty stove and a few towels and a small bar of soap. For the price I expected alot more but the best thing was the view and checking out of that mess.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
michelle
"NOT A RESORT"
We arrived expecting a little more from this "resort" than what we got. The lobby area was clean & inviting but once leaving there and going to our room the disappointment began. After riding in the rain & cold the first line of business was a hot shower, however we had to wait appx 45 minutes after checking in to enjoy that hot shower due to maintenance having to come and fix the shower head and toilet handle!!! I'm sure it could have been worse but it could have been better as well, this is definitely NOT a resort!
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"under class Hotel"
my room looked like a motel 6 room. and the customer service was poor in communication with customers and concerns.
3 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
Amin
"Dirty room and bathroom"
Expensive for the condition of the room. Pillow and bed with hair. dirty toilet. towel in poor condition.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
marye
"Right on the beach and the A1A strip"
It was a nice relaxing stay with an adequate view of the beach
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"WORST SERVICE PEOPLE I'VE EVER DELT WITH!!!"
Booked hotel for Daytona bike week... supposed to have 24-7 Security... bike was stolen 2nd day I was there... manager told me that it's no different that parking your bike at Walmart parking lot... NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN...OH by the way the day we left another bike was stolen when we where checking out...Absolutely disgusted with the people that run this place definitely writing corporate a letter... Not to mention I have pictures of the "security" man behind the DJ booth dancing with a girl instead of doing his job...
7 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Brandon
Nice hotel very spacious. Overall our stay was good.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Daytona"
Over priced
2 night trip Mar 7, 2015
Rose
"Good for the price"
My lady friend and I went here for 2015 Daytona Bike Week. This is the 2nd time we’ve stayed here. The last time was 2010 bike week. The hotel is older, but you can tell it’s been recently painted, and the room looked pretty good. It was clean but the king size bed was like a rock. I’m 60 years old, so I can’t sleep on any surface like I use too and feel fine. My back and hips were sore each morning. The pillows were flat. The price was good compared to other places I checked. Also, I liked the covered bike parking. The parking garage is in 2 sections. The 1st floor is actually covered by the 2nd floor. So during bike week, they cordoned off most of the 1st floor for bike parking only. I really like that. I also like the fact its right on the beach with a balcony. Beautiful view. I will stay there again, mostly for the price and I do recommend to a friend, but don’t expect a 5 star experience.
3 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
"It's not as bad as some of the reviews"
The hotel IS old.. but it was very clean. The staff was nice and helpful. It's your basic hotel on Daytona Beach. It could use a facelift but our room.. ocean front suite.. was not bad. Great view, Tiki bar, bar upstairs and convenient to Publix and restaurants.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"All Good. Very Happy!"
Best thing was the staff: front desk, dining room, maids...all super friendly and helpful. Great location. Very accomodating for bikes during Bike Week 2015. The hotel is a little older, but clean and functional. Will definitely stay there next year.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
JARROD
To far from main street. Staff was at my door at 10am telling me to hurry. Didn't speak English.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Hotel was on the beach"
Hotel was on the beach, that was the only truth in its listing. The room was ridiculous, the only furniture was the bed, a frig, an old armchair and a beat up desk. The bathroom was dirty, hair all over the floor, the towels were like sandpaper and the carpet had to be least 20 yrs old. This place looks nothing like its ad, is old, run down and should be torn down for something new to be built.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Beautiful room staff was very friendly. Rhonda was"
The hotel was beautiful. Staff was wonderful. Tiki bar the best but need music
Other trip Mar 7, 2015